The Super Brain is Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better at least look decent."

Laura laughed and led me into the shower again. We dressed and went down the stairs at the appointed time.

Her mother gave us a smile. "Restful night?"

"Not really."

Everyone, including Laura's Dad, laughed at that one.

We had a lighthearted breakfast, then Laura took me home. My Mom took another picture, and it was really easy to smile with Laura's sensual body in my arms. After a smoldering kiss, Laura got into her car.

"Can't wait for next time."

"Me neither!"

She laughed and drove off. Later that day, I took another walk with Mom. I thanked her again, and she teased me about being a very lucky boy. We laughed a bit about that.

"Mom, you were right. It meant a lot to actually sleep with Laura after the intimacy of what we shared. Her passion brings a lot out in me, and we share pretty deeply with each other. It would be easy to get shy or embarrassed afterward, but sleeping together kept the connection and intimacy alive."

"Shawn, you are learning that making love involves the body and the soul. You're more than just physically naked. You're emotionally naked, too. You're sharing what gives you pleasure, what doesn't, what you're willing to do, and what you're not willing to do. Almost no one talks about that. Now think about Laura. She's a young woman in a very difficult time of life. High school society is ruthless. Young women are pressured to be both sexy and innocent. She meets a nice guy, and she wants to share herself. But all this baggage can complicate things."

"So when she does share herself, she may feel vulnerable afterwards. But when her man supports her, she feels cherished for what she shared. Shawn, that means a lot. So a night of warmth and cuddling forms bonds that root the physical to the emotional, and her vulnerability finds an answer. When Laura dropped you off, there wasn't any vulnerability or regret in her body. Look at your pictures sometime. There weren't any second thoughts in your expression either, Shawn. I know that men can separate the physical and the emotional a bit more than women, but both are more fulfilled when these things harmonize. Sleeping together allows you to do that. That's why we gave you two this gift."

Laura or I slept over about twice a week, and we made love all through the winter. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such a passionate girlfriend. We explored all kinds of positions, and we found that they all offered something unique and fun. We went on some regular dates as well, but we often spent the night after a date. It was our little secret that two high-achieving nerds were getting laid more often than just about anybody at school. Laura never lost her expressive eyes, and she positively glowed when she caught the admiration in mine.

Susan continued to provide an indirect communication path between us, and she would occasionally push to bring us closer together or expand our boundaries.

One day we ran together, and Susan counseled me while we cooled down.

"Shawn, you know that Laura totally trusts you, right?"

"It sure seems that way, and the feeling is mutual. Why do you ask?"

"Laura loves what you do to her, and she knows you respect her. She's also okay with you exploring...all of her body. So if your hands have thought about wandering somewhere, let them wander. Get my drift?"

"I think so, Susan," I answered, my cock hardening. I had stopped worrying about whether Susan noticed. "I should be a little more bold, and follow her reactions."

"No pressure to be bold, Shawn, but if you want to, Laura will go there with you. You have her wrapped around your finger, you know."

"That goes both ways."

Susan laughed. "Shawn, that's obvious. I just want to make sure that clueless boys like you get a hint when their girl feels the same way."

"Thanks again for all the hints, Susan. They've led me down a road I never thought I go."

"What are friends for? By the way, thank you for the stories. At least I have some steamy fantasy material to tide me over."

I took Susan's advice, but I started slow. I decided to play with Laura's feet and see how she liked that. Turns out she loved it, and I ended up kissing and sucking her toes. Laura got really turned on and ended up nearly attacking me-pushing me down and riding me hard.

Laura upped the ante herself soon after.

We had gone up to her room after dinner and conversation with her parents. She squeezed my hand as we went through and closed the door.

"Why don't you get ready first," she said breathlessly. "I want to take a quick shower and be squeaky clean all over when I come to bed."

When I came out of the bathroom, she gave me a quick kiss and closed the door. She had put her hair up, so I figured the shower was below the neck. I thought about Susan's words and Laura's hints tonight. Even for a clueless boy like me, I thought I knew what she wanted.

Laura came out in a haze of steam, her hair back down and a flush on her cheeks. She looked down and quickly crossed over to the bed, almost like she was bashful about something. She climbed over me, pulled the sheets over us, and began kissing me passionately.

My cock soon responded, and Laura maneuvered her hips so my cock slid under her pussy lips. I figured it was time. My hands moved down to the cheeks of her ass, and she purred her assent. Her tongue went deeper into my mouth. I kneaded the rounded globes, feeling the muscles ripple under my fingers. I palmed them more firmly, and then I did something new: I kneaded in opposite directions. This opened up the cleft between her cheeks, and Laura moaned again, driving her tongue hard into my mouth.

If she were ever ready for the next step, this had to be the time. My fingers slowly moved inward, encouraged by more lusty sighs and moans. My cock was soaked with the juices dripping out of Laura's pussy. Finally, my finger grazed the crinkled skin of her anus.

"Oh, my God!" Laura gasped into my mouth. I brushed again and again, and soon I converged both hands on her anus, rubbing the flesh continuously.

Laura's kisses and sights told me not to stop. We played like this for a while, and then she lifted up, looking into my eyes. As ever, she looked deep into my thoughts. I did the same, and I sensed that she was sharing. My fingers touched her most private place, and she trusted enough to share her private reactions. In fact, she wanted me to see. With a start, I realized how deep this went. Something in my eyes tipped hers, and she shyly smiled, happy to be understood.

She lifted her hips, still holding my eyes, and something told me to leave my fingers exactly where they were. Laura's hand snaked back to position my cock at her opening, and she sank down, enveloping me in her fiery tunnel. A few more moments of locked eyes, then she dropped her head beside mine and hiked her ass into my fingers.

"Oh, yessss," she said in a throaty voice.

I took the hint and possessively massaged her anus. Laura went wild, bucking on my cock and moaning into my neck. My cock jolted to know how much Laura trusted me, how much she was sharing of herself, and how much there was to share. Laura came like a freight train, with a long, keening moan that had to ricochet throughout the house. Her passion tore my orgasm out of me, and I came right behind her.

We made out afterward, and her purrs encouraged me to keep playing with her ass. I did.

"I feel all tingly and warm," she confided.

"I can feel the thrills run through your body."

"Ummm."

We made out for a long time, and we slept that night tightly bound together. We made love the next morning and cleaned up. As we were getting ready to go downstairs, Laura pulled me close.

"Thank you for last night," she said shyly.

I could feel the heat on her face. "It was my pleasure, Laura. Thank you for sharing." I gave her a soft kiss. She hugged me tight.

We went down, and Laura's Mom fixed us with a look.

"Morning, lovebirds. I wondered if you would make it out of bed after whatever happened last night."

Laura flushed, but kept her wits about her. "Shawn was inspired."

"Oh he was? Well, it's sure good that you're not trying to hide anything. That wail could wake the dead."

We all laughed.

The next week, Susan found me at lunch and steered me to the track for a quick walk.

"Naughty boy! The things you do to poor, innocent, Laura!"

"Yeah, well, I took her wicked friend's advice."

"And she loved it. Good thing she has such a great friend."

"Really good thing."

Susan laughed. "Laura hasn't asked, but I figure I'd gather a little info for her. Are you okay with her hands wandering around if she's in the mood?"

My cheeks got hot-this was pretty personal. "Let's just say that I trust Laura's instincts when we're together."

Susan laughed. "Well said, Shawn. You're not the innocent, clueless boy anymore, are you?"

"Maybe I have learned a few things."

"According to Laura, you've learned an awful lot. She's really happy, Shawn."

"Thanks, Susan. I think you can tell how happy I am. The more I learn about her, the luckier I feel."

"At least you know the most important thing. And that's to appreciate how special she is. How that girl made it this far in school without a bunch of boys hitting on her is beyond me. Blonde, athletic, good figure-she's got the body. I guess it's her brains and drive that scared people off."

"To be honest, I didn't think of her as that much fun before. After I got to know her, I realized I'd been wrong all along. She's more fun than any girl I know."

"Are you sure that's not your little head talking?"

I laughed. "I admit that any girl is fun if I'm making love to her on a regular basis. But that's not what I meant. I was having a great time before the sex, and I still really enjoy Laura for herself. She's playful, curious, and she has a wicked sense of humor."

"Okay; okay; don't make me sick. I'll pass along your admiration. See ya 'round."

I played with Laura's butt every once in a while; always when she made a "squeaky clean" comment. She always enjoyed it and came hard. We both showered sometimes, and her fingers wandered when she went down on me. I was starting to understand the attraction-there was some sensitive nerve endings back there. Once again, I just followed Laura's lead and let her take me on this journey.

Susan's influence didn't stop there. For instance, one evening later in Spring, Laura excitedly pulled me close when we got to her room.

"My wicked friend Susan has been working again to corrupt me. She gave us a video to watch, and she wants to hear the sordid details if we do. She says it is very romantic, but also really hot. Should we?"

My cock strained in my pants. "Sounds like fun."

Laura winked. "I figured you'd say that."

Laura set up her laptop, and we sat side by side to watch. Susan was right. The couple looked like a girlfriend/boyfriend pair, and they cared about each other while also evoking passion. When it finished, we grabbed each other and make intense love. Laura was literally dripping, and her flushed body radiated heat into me. My body responded as well, and our lovemaking burned hot. When we cooled down, Laura snuggled close.

"Someone got turned on by that," she teased.

"Someone else did, too."

"OK, I admit it. But what made it hot for you?"

"I guess it was seeing a real couple make love. It got to me. That's what we probably look like."

"You think I'm that hot?"

"Hotter."

"Smart boy. Maybe in the morning we'll make love in front of the mirror so we can see ourselves."

We did wake up, clean up a bit, and make love at her dresser. She sat in my lap, and we looked at our reflection. Our eyes gravitated to my hands cupping her breasts from behind, and her hips swaying in my lap. But we also looked at our faces, and we thrilled to the passion we saw there. We both came hard.

"You're right, I am hot," Laura remarked when we could speak again.

"Told 'ya so."

"I bet Susan will love this story. In fact, she'd probably want to see for herself."

My body jolted, and a hot wave passed through me. Laura felt it.

"Naughty boy; you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"If I said no, I'd be lying."

Laura laughed. "It wouldn't make you nervous?"

"A little, but we both know Susan would love it. She hangs on to every word you tell her about us, so she would be spellbound watching."

"I know my friend, and you're right." We both laughed.

As late Spring came, Laura's parents and mine set up a joint getaway one weekend. They left us together at her house, but said no visitors but Susan.

I rode my bicycle over to Laura's place, and she met me in a button-down shirt and nothing else.

"I've got a fantasy about making love in the kitchen. Come on," she said, tugging my hand.

I set her up on the counter and made love to her. After a round of making out, the shirt came off quickly, and I pulled up a barstool and went down on her until she shrieked in orgasm. She helped me undress from her seated position, then I stood and slotted my cock in her soaking pussy. She played with herself while I pistoned in and out of her, and we both came hard, me carried along by her sensuality and the novel situation.

"I'll always have a fond spot for this counter," she laughed when we cooled down.

We cleaned up a bit then made dinner together, joking about owning our home and having jobs. After eating, Laura suggested we relive our first heavy makeout session, when I made her cum.

"I want to show you what I was really thinking," she said.

We relived that night, but this time she took my shirt off, and that led to her being naked when she straddled me. She bucked into my hand fingering her pussy from behind while my other played with her nipple.

"That's what I wanted to do that night," she said after recovering from her orgasm.

"Really?"

"Shawn, girls want sex too, even us nerds. It just has to be the right setting with the right boy. It takes some work to figure that out."

"I'm glad you figured it out."

Laura laughed. "You had a few things to figure out yourself, if I remember. Like saying 'Sorry!' the first time you touched my chest or between my legs."

I thought back and then laughed. "I guess you're right. Probably not the most romantic response."

Laura smiled. "You were adorable, Shawn. I could tell you respected me, and it gave me the confidence to open up. Speaking of, we haven't finished the fantasy."

Laura worked my shirt over my head and got the rest of my clothes off. She lowered herself down on my straining cock and rode me. I played with her clit, and she came shortly after me.

"That's what I really wanted to do. You had me so worked up that night," she said when we calmed down.

"I was still too clueless to even dream about getting you like this."

Laura looked into my eyes. "You're still clueless, Shawn, but I'll take care of you."

"That's what I'm counting on."

She kept looking, and I got the impression that she was feeling me out about something.

That night, we slipped into bed together. Laura snuggled close.

"Shawn, remember when we talked about someone watching us after Susan's video?"

"Uh-huh. That turn you on?"

Laura laughed. "It got us both, if I remember correctly, naughty boy. But it also turned Susan on, just like we said it would. We could give her that fantasy, if you want to."

My cock swelled into Laura's hip. "You'd really do that?"

"Yes, silly boy. Susan's my best friend, and she's been hearing all these stories with no chance to see for herself. I also think it would help her understand how things should work when she has her first boyfriend. So, we can make it happen if you want to."

"No awkward friendship among us after this?"

"Susan and I have been friends for a long time. I think it will actually bring us closer together."

"Laura, if you really want to do this, I'm in."

Laura kissed me. "See what I said about taking care of you?" She wrapped her fingers around my cock. "Now wrap your head around this: Susan is coming over tomorrow. Any wicked ideas?"

She chuckled when she felt my cock turn to steel. Rolling me on my back, she straddled me and sank down on my shaft in one go. Her pussy was soaking, and I realized that she had been building up to this for a while. She made slow, possessive love to me, grinding her clit on the upper side of my cock and shaking over my body when she came. Her orgasm fueled mine, and I came soon after. Then it was a long makeout session.

When we finally snuggled together to sleep, Laura whispered in my ear. "Rest up, Shawn. You'll need your strength tomorrow."

When we woke up, Laura stretched languorously and turned to look at me. "I think we should wait until Susan gets here before we have any sex. We'll both be a little more primed."

"How long before she gets here?"

Laura laughed and reached over to smack my butt. "Down, boy! I guess you're still excited to do it?"

"If it means I get my hands on your hot little body, I'm up for anything."

"Nice flattery. Now, I have a couple of logistics questions. You okay to do this up here in my room? I figure Susan can sit on my desk chair while we use the bed."

"That works for me."

"Great. Now, Susan will get really turned on watching us. Trust me. You okay if she plays with herself?"

"That would be totally hot."

"I figured you'd say that, but I wanted to ask. Next question. Susan might want to talk to me, or even you, to ask about something or just comment on how hot it we are. You okay with us talking?"

"Susan always says what she wants, so I wouldn't expect her to stop now. Yeah, I'm fine."

"It may be less quiet and romantic, but I think it will be hot. Okay, last question. Susan and I don't worry about how much or how little we wear around each other. You comfortable if she loses a few clothes? I'm guessing she'll want to touch herself without all the fabric in the way."

"Laura, if Susan wants to take clothes off around me, I am never going to argue, as long as you're okay with it."

Laura laughed. "I'm very okay with it. I want my friend to have fun. Give me a few minutes so I can call her with the answers. Of course we talked about this already, and I want to give her the lay of the land before she comes over."

"How about this? I'll hop in the shower while you talk. Might as well shower alone so I don't get distracted with your naked body in there."

"Good idea."

When I got out, Laura winked. "We had a good conversation. I'll think we'll all have a lot of fun this afternoon. Why don't you get breakfast started while I shower?"

We chatted during breakfast, Laura never betraying a hint of what was going to happen later. But suddenly, she pounced.

"You think Susan is hot?" I looked up, and her eyes were locked onto mine.

"Laura, I'm still pretty naive, but even someone like me knows to tread very carefully when their girlfriend asks a question like that."

Laura blushed. "Shawn, I'm pretty naive, too. It was an honest question. I didn't think about the jealous girlfriend ramifications. I don't feel that way about you, but I could see where you would be more careful. All I can say is, I can feel a lot of what you're thinking. I think I would know if I needed to worry about other girls. So you can trust me. Like I said, I'll take care of you."

"She's super hot."

Laura laughed, a sparkle in her eyes. "Naughty boy! Lusting after my best friend?"

"I don't lust, but it would be possible. Susan's a lot like you. Athletic, smart, playful. She's a little more outgoing; you're a little more shy. But beneath that, you have an inner tigress that comes out to play. I like you both, and I could date either one, but I'd want to find out if Susan had that inner tigress."