The Super Brain is Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she does, Shawn, but she hasn't had the opportunity to let it come out. If you hadn't grabbed me in the lab that day, and I hadn't said my line, we would probably still be just friends, and my inner tigress would still be hidden. Don't you think?"

"Oh yeah. And Laura, I'm really glad you said your line. I still can't believe it."

"I figured I'd throw that out there and see where it led. I'm really glad you responded."

"Funny how the little things can lead to really big things."

"They can, can't they? Speaking of little things and big things, it's okay to be turned on by Susan. I know she's hot, and I'd have a hard time believing you if you weren't attracted. So if she starts playing with herself, you can look. I know I will. Besides, I have ways to get your attention when I want it."

"Isn't that the truth. But thanks for the permission. It will keep me from feeling awkward."

"Didn't I say I will take care of you?"

"I should just follow your lead, and everything will be great?"

"Of course, silly boy. Hasn't it worked well so far?"

"Now that you say it, it has."

I looked over at Laura, and she had a pleased expression on her face. In a flash of insight, I realized that letting her lead gave her the confidence to take things further, and I was a smart guy to let that happen. Laura's amused smile told me that she guessed what was going on in my head.

We cleaned up and did homework before Susan came over. "It will keep our minds from obsessing about the afternoon," Laura prescribed. It worked.

Finally, the doorbell rang.

Laura gave Susan a big hug. "Might as well give Shawn a big hug also. He thinks you're super hot."

Both girls looked at me. Susan wore surprise; Laura amusement. My face burned. "Jeez, Laura, you don't have much mercy, do you?"

"Trust me, Shawn. It needed to be said. Now give your super hot friend a big, long hug."

Susan moved closer. "So I'm hot to you?"

"As my traitorous little girlfriend mentioned, yes, super hot."

"That does wonders for a girl's ego, Shawn." She moved into my arms and molded herself against me. I felt her breasts press into my chest. I wrapped my hands around her back and pulled her tight. She felt good.

"You two look good together." Laura said. "In fact, it's getting me hot."

We separated, and Susan looked over at Laura. "Why you naughty little thing! We're going to have to discuss this sometime, Laura. I'm the one that's supposed to be treated to a show today."

Laura blushed. "I wanted to tease Shawn, but I ended up teasing myself. And you're right, we have a show to put on. I was thinking we should just start now? Poor Shawn's been waiting all morning."

"Poor baby," Susan said. "Wouldn't want to keep him waiting."

They both laughed, and Laura hooked a finger at me and led us up to her room.

"Shawn, I was thinking this first time should be romantic, but you should also give a demonstration of your oral talents. Definitely a girl-pleaser. Sound good?"

"Happy to oblige." I noted the words first time. I guess Laura had more planned.

"Should be yummy for me, too."

We all laughed.

"Susan, take my desk chair and do whatever comes naturally. Enjoy yourself."

"Don't worry," was Susan's amused reply.

Laura pulled me down over her, and we locked eyes. Happiness and excitement shone out of hers. That got me to smile, and we both laughed, then I moved down to kiss those expressive lips.

Laura's body smoldered under me. The audience cranked up the passion level for both of us. With a jolt, I realized how deeply we were going to share with Susan. Naked, explicit sex. Orgasms. And the intensity of our emotions.

We kissed for a long while, and I moved to the side and slid a hand up Laura's side. Finally, I cupped her breast, and Laura moaned. I also thought I heard a gasp from Susan's direction. Yes, this was really going to happen in front of her.

I continued to fondle Laura's breast, then her hand went to the hem of her shirt. I helped her pull it up, and we broke lips briefly while she got it over her head. Her hands found the buttons of my shirt and worked up my chest, then she directed my arms through the openings and pulled the shirt off my back. Instantly, her hands found my chest and danced over the skin, sending shivers through me. Laura knew my weaknesses, and she wasn't holding back in front of Susan.

I moved my lips to Laura's sensitive neck, determined to exploit a few of her weaknesses myself. She squirmed under me then gasped when my hands closed over her breast again. I kneaded the firm mound, then her hands went behind her and she unhooked her bra. I helped get her arms through it, then I dropped it over the side of the bed. I looked down at Laura, radiant in her passion.

"You are so beautiful."

"You make me feel beautiful, Shawn." And her hands reached up to pull my lips down to hers.

We kissed for another spell, then I trailed my lips down her neck and down her chest. I kissed around a breast while Laura twisted under me. Feeling her tension, I closed in and kissed around her areola, then teased the tiny bumps with my tongue. Finally, I flicked the nipple, and Laura shuddered.

"Oh, God," I heard Susan whisper.

I flicked the nipple again, then I closed my lips over it and sucked gently. It hardened in my lips, and I thanked my stars that Laura's nipples were so expressive.

"Ohhhh, that feels really good," Laura encouraged, and I sucked a little harder and gently scraped along the erect flesh with my teeth. Laura exhaled a long sigh, and I worked the nipple over, knowing she was on a lazy ride of warm pleasure. When she plateaued, I eased off the wet nub.

"Oh my God, Laura, your nipple is so hard!" Susan exclaimed.

"Shawn takes care of me," Laura dreamily replied, then she moaned as I closed over her other peak. Once again, the nipple hardened in my mouth, and I used my tricks to drive Laura further along. She writhed under me, sighing and murmuring her heat.

"Oh, God, Shawn, let's get naked," she said.

I chuckled and reached down to unfasten her jeans. I worked the zipper down, then popped off her nipple so I could pull the fabric down. Laura assisted and soon the jeans joined the pile of clothes on the floor. She sat up and reached for my belt, and soon my jeans were over the side.

"That looks uncomfortable, Shawn. Let me help you." Laura winked and reached for my tented boxers. Okay, so my sassy girlfriend was going to get me naked first. I let her ease the waistband over my erection, and it sprang free when she tugged the material down. I heard a gasp from Susan's direction.

"Oh my God. That's hot," Susan said.

I reached for Laura's panties, and she lifted herself so I could pull the material down. Finally, there was nothing left to take off, so I settled down to suckle Laura's breasts a bit more. After another round of squirming, I let a hand travel down and rub along her thighs. The scent of Laura's passion reached my nose, and my tongue danced down to her navel. Then, it went lower. I could almost feel the waves of Susan's anticipation filling the room. Lower. I grazed Laura's mound, then I traced along her outer lips.

Laura let out a long sigh, and I heard Susan rustle in her chair. I licked along Laura's lower pussy, tasting the musk from her glistening inner lips. I worked Laura up in passion until her hips were undulating, then I moved higher. The tip of my tongue traced an O around her clit. Laura moaned, and Susan gasped in reaction.

I teased some more, then I flicked over the hard nub. Laura jolted. I heard some rustling from Susan, and I figured she was moving her hands over her body. Turned on, I pleasured around Laura's clit, keeping the pressure indirect. When I felt her passion level shift upward, I licked straight into her clit, now standing proud from its hood. Laura rode along with me, and the tension coiled in her body. I used my tricks to write different letters on her clit, keeping her on edge about which stroke would come next.

Laura responded to everything, and her entire body tensed in a sure sign of an impending orgasm. Her breath stopped while she hung on the edge, then she exploded, crying out and thrashing on the bed. I kept her pussy pinned on my tongue, knowing that she relished the pressure while she came. The spasms raced through her, and she let them have their way, clearly open to letting her best friend see everything.

The tension finally faded from her body, and she relaxed into the bed. I lessened the pressure and gently soothed her pussy through the afterglow.

"Oh, God, Shawn, that was fantastic!"

"Anytime, Laura," I answered.

"And you mean it," she chuckled.

"Hell yes, he means it, with a hottie like you naked under him," Susan observed.

"I think you're right, Susan. But he also knows what's coming next. I want you inside me, Shawn."

"Anytime, Laura." Both girls laughed while I moved over her.

Laura looked into my eyes, a smile on her face. I could see that she was comfortable and excited for more. She found my cock and placed it at her hot, wet, opening. I lowered my hips and slid into her furnace. We both sighed, and my face lowered to find her lips. Her kiss was full of passion.

"You guys are beautiful." Susan's voice was full of wonder.

Laura pulled back, and her eyes expressed the affirmation from her best friend. We kissed again and slowly pushed into each other. A chill went through me to realize that my most intimate acts were being watched.

I heard some more rustling, then a zipper slide down. Laura jolted under me. Wow. Susan was going to take the next step with herself. Laura and I continued to make love while little gasps and sighs came from Susan's direction. I kept things very slow to avoid cumming too soon-this was an experience to savor.

After a while, I felt Laura's hand worm between us, and I lifted up to give her room. This broke our kiss, and we both turned our heads. Susan's hand moved inside her panties while the other palmed a breast through her shirt. Her eyes went wide when she saw us looking, and her face flushed. Her hand left her breast and gave a small wave. Laura and I both chuckled before turning back to each other.

I felt Laura's hand press deeper into her flesh, my signal to push harder into her. She smiled, encouraging me on. I gave her long strokes, sinking fully into her body each time. Her lips beckoned, and I fastened mine to hers. Our tongues coiled together, fuzing another link with the connection between our sexes.

Laura's hand sped up, so I lifted up to give her more room. We looked into each other's eyes, and I saw the gathering storm in hers. A wave of heat suffused through my body. Laura reacted to that, and we started a spiral of erotic energy. Even Susan was involved, her moans adding to the fire.

Laura's eyes signaled her one-way trip to orgasm. That flipped a switch in me, and the pressure built in my balls. I held back until Laura started thrashing under me, then I erupted, spraying long blasts deep into her spasming pussy. Through our cries, I heard Susan's halting gasps from her own orgasm.

When the fires died down, I lowered my lips to Laura's, and we made out through the afterglow. Eventually, I pulled out to a reluctant groan from Laura, then I settled beside her and snuggled close.

"That was beautiful, guys," Susan said with wonder. She blushed. "And hot as hell. I came really hard."

"Putting on a show kind of turned me on, too. A capital 'O'. How about you, Shawn? It felt like you had a good one down here."

Both girls laughed. "You felt it right, baby," I added to a couple more giggles.

"The good news, Susan, is that Shawn always has at least one more in him. Give us a few minutes for intermission, and then we'll get on to Act Two. I'm thinking maybe a western scene, with a little cowgirl riding."

"Yee-haw!" Susan exclaimed, and we all burst out laughing. That broke any post-orgasm awkwardness, and we all chatted about the experience. I had been idly stroking Laura's arm and leg, and after a while, I could feel her body reacting.

"Think you're ready again, Shawn? I take it you wouldn't mind if I assisted?"

"Wouldn't mind at all."

"Good boy. And Susan, no pressure, but I'm really okay if you want to get more comfortable."

Susan chuckled. "You know me too well, girlfriend. Okay, here goes." She reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

"You okay if Shawn takes a look? I know he wants to."

"That true, Shawn? You want to see my body?"

"Normally I'd be worried about a jealous girlfriend. But Laura's already dragged out that I find you super-hot, so I wouldn't be fooling anybody if I said no."

Susan laughed. She reached behind, unhooked her bra, and pulled the garment away. Her breasts rode firm and high, much like Laura's, and were capped with excited nipples.

"Is the reality as good as your dream? And don't tell me you haven't wondered." Laura's amused voice drifted over us.

"OK, I'm busted. Yes, she looks good. Really good."

"Thanks, Shawn. You're the first boy to see them," Susan said in a pleased voice.

"Should make this easier," Laura said as her head dropped to my lap. My cock was already wakening with Susan's show, and it responded rapidly when Laura's hot, wet mouth descended down the shaft.

"Wow, girl, you've had some practice!" Susan exclaimed.

"And I intend to keep practicing," Laura said when she popped off for a second. Then she bobbed back down, and my cock sent a warm current through my body. Susan was massaging her breasts and nipples, stimulating my eyes as well.

It didn't take long, and I was rock hard again. Laura lifted off, looked over at Susan, then tugged my arms while a little smirk formed on her lips.

"Shawn, you're going to stretch out with your head on Susan's side of the bed. I'll be the hottie riding you. You'll just have to settle for looking at me and imagining what's going on behind you."

"Sounds like a good deal to me," I said as I slid into place.

"Good boy."

Laura swung her hips over me, lined up my cock, and settled down with a sigh. She looked up at Susan.

"So you're going to sit there with your panties on and watch me about as exposed as I can be?"

"And I thought I was the little devil in this pair," Susan replied, and I heard the rustling of panties sliding down long legs. Laura looked pointedly at either side of me, and then I felt Susan't feet pressing into the bed on either side of my head.

"Shawn, Susan is spread out right behind you."

"That's pretty hot," I replied.

"You think?" Laura teased, but she was smiling while she started twisting her hips. I reached up and gently rolled her nipples, getting an "Mmmmm" out of her.

We did our dance, Laura's eyes spending some time with mine and some with her friend. After a while, her hand drifted down between her legs and worked into her folds. Soon, I heard another hand working a very wet pussy behind me.

"Shawn, tell me what's going on behind you." Laura's playful eyes danced at me.

"Susan's drinking in the sight of you impaling yourself on my cock. She has one hand playing with a breast, and her upper chest and neck are flushing pink. Down below, she is giving her pussy a wet and wild workout. I'm guessing she's moved to her clit by now."

"Pretty good guess, Shawn. You're just off on the flush. It's gone to red. I think our show has worked up our friend big-time."

"Hell, yes," Susan added. We all laughed.

Laura then turned her eyes back to me and worked her hips in the ways she knew I loved. Soon, the first tingles of an approaching orgasm started, but I could relax and let things happen at their own pace since I had cum once already. Laura's fingers moved to her clit, and I rolled her sensitive nipples in my fingers. She arched her hips to grind against my cock, and her own flush deepened in color. Behind me, Susan's breath shortened to pants, and I could feel the frantic pace of her rubbing transmitted through the bed.

That cranked up my passion level, and suddenly, my orgasm was rushing to claim me. The tension coiled through my muscles, and my back arched, nearly lifting Laura up. My cock burned with fire, and I looked up to see Laura's face screwed up in tension. We both danced on the edge, and the pressure exploded inside of me. I howled out while jets of cum surged up and sprayed into Laura. She collapsed into me, her body shaking with waves of release. Behind me, Susan's legs thrashed into the bed while she cried out and convulsed through her own haze of pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around Laura and held on while we twitched our way through the shocks, and then the aftershocks of a major earthquake. Finally, they died down, and Laura stretched out her legs behind her and rested on top of me. We both liked cuddling after making love, and I figured Laura wanted Susan to see this aspect of our relationship.

We cuddled for a long time, then Laura sighed and lifted her head to kiss me.

"Everyone ready?"

"I think so," Susan's amused voice said. I nodded. Laura slowly lifted herself from me, then she gathered her legs under her.

"I'm going to clean up a little. I put extra washcloths in the bathroom for each of you. I figured we could make a little snack, and then we'll see if we can get into trouble one more time."

"Shawn can go for three rounds?" Susan was incredulous.

"When suitably inspired. With two super-hotties in the room, I think we can figure out something."

We all laughed. Then Laura told us to behave ourselves, and she excused herself. After a minute, Susan looked over to me.

"By the way, thanks for pointing out that I'm 'super hot' to you. I don't get the kind of daily appreciation Laura gets, so it means a lot to hear that. Being a nerd is not exactly the way to get the boys' attention."

"You're welcome. I was a little nervous admitting that to Laura. But she said she wasn't jealous, and she wanted to hear it."

"Laura is a very unusual girl. She's a good person, so she doesn't look for flaws in others. If her boyfriend was someone she couldn't trust, she would be thankful to know and just move on. And boy, does she trust you, Shawn. You've also been a very smart boy and followed her lead. I think she's a little more wicked when she's in charge. Keep it up-I think you'll be happy."

As if by prophecy, Laura came out of her restroom at that point, still naked.

"I'm feeling a little naughty today. Shall we have lunch in the buff? Might be our only chance to do that together."

"Why not, girlfriend? I'm sure Shawn won't mind."

"Not a bit." The girls just rolled their eyes.

"Okay, Shawn, get in there and freshen up a bit, and then join me in the kitchen. Susan is a guest, and we need to treat her well."

"Yeah, Shawn. Your sex shows wear a girl out, so the least you can do is feed me."

We all laughed at that, and soon I was helping Laura get a snack put together. We got it served, and Susan looked up while eating.

"So this is what you do with each other? Just go at it like rabbits?"

"Pretty much," Laura replied, to laughs all around. "It's not like you don't already know."

"It's one thing to talk about it, and another to see it. Laura, you're getting the best sex possible, and like all the time. And I'm not even going to discuss how lucky Shawn is."

"Susan, we both know how lucky we are," I replied.

"At least you appreciate it. By the way, are you naked all the time you're together?"

"Not all the time," Laura shot back. "I have standards, like when it's too cold."

Susan just rolled her eyes. "Gag me."

We got through the rest of the meal with more lighthearted banter, then Laura took charge.