The Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

"There are leather hoods that cover your head except for your mouth and chin, and eyes. If you want, there are some leather crotchless shorts you can wear. Your own mother won't know you unless you have some sort of birthmark or weird cock."

"What's our cue?"

"There's a red light over the door to the studio. When it flashes, you come in and wait for instructions."

He went downstairs to his private changing room, stripped and put on leather tights, with a cutout crotch, and a leather hood, like the one he had described. He flipped a switch on the monitor in the dressing room and saw Mikki, naked, dancing, shaking her booty and boobs. He flipped another switch. "I'll be right in; don't stop dancing until I say so."

He entered the studio and walked to the camera control console and turned them off. "Okay, you can stop now." He walked to a cabinet and pulled four bottles of prepared enema solution and gave them to her. She looked at them, than at him, the question in her mind plain on her face.

"In less than two hours, you'll have had four cocks up your ass. Shortly after they come out, you'll be expected to clean them off with your tongue. If you'd prefer not to use these first, that's your choice, but if it were me..."

She grabbed the enemas and hurried to the bathroom she had identified. "If the third one isn't clear, use the fourth one," he called after her.

She was back in about twenty minutes, looking worn. "Sorry, I guess I should have warned you about them. You gonna be okay?" he pulled her down onto his lap.

"I don't know. When are you going to do my ass? If it's right now, no, I'm not okay, but give me a half hour or so, and maybe..."

He stopped her with a kiss and let his hands explore her body. "Mmm, nice. When I held you before, I knew you were gonna feel good, but this is better than I expected. You must spend a fair amount of time working out," he said, speaking just above a whisper in her ear, his tongue coming out to gently lash at her lobe while he nibbled on her ear-shell.

"Mmhmm," she answered, tilting her head into his tongue, beginning to feel the pangs of arousal. When his hands brushed across her nipples, she gave a slight gasp, and then hummed her approval and appreciation. She worked her hand down between their bodies to search for his cock. Wrapping her fingers around it, she marveled at its thickness, even though it was still flaccid.

Smitty slid his hand up the inside of her thighs, pushing her legs open. When there was room, he pulled his hand back to her knee and began slowly spider walking his hand up the inside of her thighs, alternating legs. In a few minutes, her aroma was detectable.

She traded tongues with him, pushing hers deep into his mouth, then pulling his into hers. "Damn, girl," he panted when she broke the kiss, "you suck cock like that and no cum will ever make to your pussy."

She gave a joyful laugh. "Time for you try it out?"

In answer, he gently pushed her off his lap and onto the floor. She laughed again, this time, a note of victory in the sound. Mikki enjoyed giving blow jobs. There was something she found seductive in the velvety feel of a cock in her mouth that she loved; not to mention the sense of power it gave her.

She reached for Smitty's half flaccid staff and began to lightly lash the head with her tongue. As it responded, her smile grew wider. When it had reached its maximum, she had both hands around the shaft, and the head in her mouth, her tongue gently massaging the large purple plum. Her pussy began to drip.

He pulled her hands away. "If you can make me come, hands free, in the next ten minutes, I'll do today for free."

"And if I can't?" she asked, licking the head of his cock, looking up at him.

"Rico, and the equipment, for half a day, $750, plus my time, another $750."

"Wow! I guess I better get busy." She slipped her mouth over the end of his rod.

"Or you spend the night with me."

She looked up at him, her mouth wrapped around his cock; the smile, obvious. He felt her tongue attacking the bottom of his crown at the point where his foreskin was attached to his shaft.

"Mmm, yeah that's the spot; keep it up, right there." He grabbed her head to hold her in place.

What he didn't tell her was that, for him, intense oral sex usually killed the impulse to climax. After a (failed) blowjob, he was frequently able to fuck for three or four hours without coming. Only once, when he was off the job, had he come during oral sex, and that time, he had helped it along by jacking off to the point of climax first, then letting the girl finish him with her mouth.

Mikki grinned and pulled her tongue away from his sensitive spot and attempted to deep throat his eight and a half inches. She normally could handle the length. Once, on a dare from her husband, she had deep throated an African aide he had invited for dinner.

She had taken eleven of his twelve inches down her gullet, only stopping because the young man had blown his load into her stomach and wilted before she finished.

Her problem with Smitty was his thickness. It was all she could do to relax her throat enough to get him past her tonsils. When she finally felt him slip past them, she began to hum Wagner's "Song of the Valkyrie" as a sign of her triumph, eliciting both a smile of amusement and a moan of satisfaction.

She began to bob her head, fucking Smitty with her mouth. She pulled back until she felt his crown about to slip past her tonsils, and then reversed direction, keeping the suction on him for three or four strokes at a time, taking a breath only when necessary. After several repeats of this action, she backed off until his crown filled her mouth.

Without removing her mouth, she lashed at his helmet, while massaging it with the inside of her cheeks, sunken from the suction pressure she was maintaining. Smitty sat there, encouraging her with his moans of appreciation. His fingers, enmeshed in her hair, kept her moving up and down his shaft.

After several minutes with no discernible response from his cock, she sat back on her heels, working her jaw to loosen it and work it back into the correct position. "Damn, do you always take this long to come?"

"Usually longer," he said with a devious smile. "My job makes it necessary for me to be able to hold myself back, and to come pretty much on cue." His smile softened. "Besides, I want you to spend the night with me. So, unless you have fifteen hundred in cash hiding in your purse..."

"This was just to get me into bed?" She asked, tilting her head in a quizzical manner. "I thought that was a given."

"Not entirely. It got us both ready for the opening act," he said, standing up and lifting her to her feet. He carried her to the king sized bed and placed her in the middle of it, lying on her back. He knelt between her knees and lifted her legs, bending them so her thighs pressed back onto her C-sized breasts and lowered his head into her quim. "First, I'll...

Mikki almost pushed Smitty off the bed from the jolt his tongue caused her. It had been years since Bob had gone down on her, although she regularly fellated him both before and after his forays into her pussy. She liked not only the taste, but also the feeling of depravity she got sharing it with him after she cleaned his cock.

Smitty pushed her legs back up, laughing. "Careful there, lady! I want to live until morning."

"Sorry, it's been a long time..."

"I understand. Just relax and let it happen." He lowered his head again, aiming at her chocha

Mikki "mmm-d" her acquiescence and grabbed her legs to hold them open for easier access to her quim. Smitty rewarded her with a series of lapping licks all over the surface of her vulva, culminated by sucking her clit into his mouth and caressing it with his tongue, slowly increasing the tempo until he was literally lashing the sensitive bud, driving her to her first climax of the day.

She had released her legs when the orgasm hit her, so they now lay on Smitty's back, wrapped around his shoulders. He extricated himself and moved up over her body, stopping to briefly pay homage to her lovely mounds, capped with erect dark chocolate nipples centered in slightly paler areolas.

After tonguing both of her nipples for several seconds, Smitty moved up to claim a deep kiss, sneaking his cock into Mikki's pussy at the same time. His tongue snaked past her lips to engage hers in play. As he pushed his eight and a half inch cock into her as far as he could, he began to fuck her mouth with his tongue, imitating what he started with his hips.

Sensitive as her lady was, Mikki was aware of his gentle entry into her love sheath. She felt every bump and vein on his shaft as it passed into her, and over her g-spot. She trembled with pleasure from the dual invasion, and wrapped her arms and legs around the man who was providing it. "Cogeme (fuck me)," she whispered.

Smitty's first movements were slow, almost languid, long and deep. Each time he bottomed out in Mikki, he flexed his cock, sending small ripples of rapture through her. Soon, in spite of the orgasm she had just experienced, Mikki felt the stirrings of a massive climax beginning; her hips began to move, meeting Smitty's, forcing him deeper each time they collided.

When he felt Mikki begin to respond, Smitty began to move his hips faster, harder, pushing her climax . She began to grunt, "uh ah uh me... coge..uh mas ah rapido unh uh mas unh dificle (fuck me faster, harder)uh unh unh g...g... g... ga... god ..go... go... go... unh unh unngghhhh!" and wailed out her final groan, screaming as her most powerful climax in months crashed through her body.

First, her body went rigid, cocked like a crossbow, and then began to shiver and quake, her hips beating a tattoo against Smitty's pubes; her cunt clasping his cock like a farmer pulling on a cow's udder. It was enough to set off his own eruption deep in her coZo.

His eruption elicited a final spasm of hip thrusts from Mikki before she fainted. Smitty rolled to his side, pulling her on to her left side to face him when she woke.

She was back with him in a few minutes. "Omigod," she whispered. "That was fantastic. Even if the rest of the day is a bust, this afternoon will still be one of the best days of my life. Thank you." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her, stirring his staff to grow inside her. Her smile of delight let him know she felt it, and her frown when he pulled out told him of her disappointment.

"Don't worry; he'll be back soon. Right now, you need to clean me up a bit." Mikki smiled. Giving an after fuck blow job was one of her favorite activities. While she got busy licking their residues off Smitty's cock, he stretched to reach into one of the bedside tables to retrieve a tube of anal lube.

Mikki's eyes widened in surprise when she felt the cool dampness of the jelly entering her pucker. Then there was a little push against that tiny aperture when she felt Smitty's finger force its way into her. He began to pump it into her, working the lube into the sides of her anus.

With his other hand, he began to lube up the external area surrounding the invasion site. She felt some more pressure against her butthole, then the stretching as a second finger joined the first.

Concentrating on his activity, she wasn't aware that she had deep throated him until she felt his pubic hair tickle her nose. Without moving her head, she gave a crow of victory. Only when the area suddenly became brighter was she aware of Rico, pointing his handheld camera at her face pressing into Smitty's groin.

She pulled back, laughing. "How long have you..."

"Since you almost kicked Smitty out of the bed," Rico laughed, admiring the younger woman's body.

She nodded. "Good." She became aware of Smitty again as he pushed the third finger into her ass. "Unngh; that's beginning to hurt."

"It'll hurt worse if I don't do it this way. Once I can get the three fingers all the way in, you'll be ready to enjoy the next activity. It shouldn't take long. It feels like you've done some of this before."

"Sorority initiation. I got to choose one guy, my big sister chose one, and the pledge mistress chose one, all to be done the same night. Thank god the pledge mistress liked me, at least, liked me more than some of the other girls. She saved the biggest cock to ream her little sister. Unnngh! Oooooww! Christ, it feels like you're trying to drill a hole in my ass. Can't you..."

"Yeah, it'll still be a little uncomfortable at first, but that shouldn't last too long." He positioned her in the middle of the bed. "Rico, get a good close shot of her rosebud, all open and ready for visitors."

Smitty squirted some lube on his dick and rubbed it up and down the shaft, with a little extra on his helmet. He moved into position behind his 'star' and placed his prick at her opening. " Take a deep breath, and relax your bowel, like you're having a BM. As you feel my cock enter your butt, let the breath out slowly. Ready?"

"I think," Mikki answered, and took her deep breath.

Smitty pushed, popping through her outer sphincter and slid into her inner ring easily, thanks to the lube. Mikki grunted, from surprise, from the unusual pressure, and pain. "Okay," he said, stroking her lower back, "the second worst part is over. Another breath, and relax." He reached around and began to strum her clit lightly. "Ready?"

She nodded and tried to relax. Deep in her belly, there was an unusual pressure, a burning pain and then the pressure was gone, but the pain intensified as her inner sphincter was stretched almost to its limit.

"Unnnnghhhh! Oh god, shitfuck what are you doing to me it's too much stop oh oh oh please oh unh unh unh god ow owwwuh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh..."

Smitty was moving in slowly, an inch in, hold, a half inch out, hold, and repeat. In the meantime, he was lightly stroking her clit, adding small tinges of pleasure under the pain Mikki was feeling.

Soon, but not soon enough for her, the pain began to diminish and Mikki was aware of the tiny tingles of pleasure coming from between her legs. She couldn't isolate the origin, but soon it was consuming her whole body. Unconsciously, she began to thrust her hips back against Smitty, signaling him to pick up his speed, and increase the force of his lunges.

Her hand replaced his, frigging her clit. Minutes later, Mikki had her second orgasmic faint. Smitty lay down on her back, fully embedded in her ass. He signaled Rico to call Joe and Harry in, for their part.

Rico signaled the two Special Service agents to come in, and handed them each a bottle of water as they entered. He also gave one to Smitty and Mikki.

"Hydration, guys; it's the answer to getting the best performance from everyone, even my slave here," Smitty said, smacking Mikki on the ass. Gently he pumped his way out of her, letting the agents get a good look at where his cock was coming from.

"Uunhooow. God that hurts..." Mikki started, and received another swat on her bum.

"I don't remember giving you permission to speak, slave."

Mikki realized that while she was passed out, there had been a game change. If she was slave, then Smitty must be...what, Master. Tentatively, she apologized, "I'm sorry, Master. I'll be quiet until you require me to speak."

"All I require from you right now is your mouth on my cock, cleaning our residues from it and preparing me to use you again." Mikki scampered around to face him and lay down in front of him to access his cock, and slurped him into her mouth with a moan of delight. "Good slave," he said, giving her a loving pat on her ass.

Joe and Harry watched, in awe, as Smitty withdrew from their charge's ass, leaving it gaping. They were shocked when the woman they considered a prude scooted around to take the cock fresh out of her ass into her mouth, to suck and clean.

"Gentlemen, for the next hour or so, you will get to use this bitch slave. Rico, you go first, because I need you to film the rest of the activities. You two, choose whoever goes next.

"You can use any or all of her holes, the only stipulation is that once you fuck her ass, you're done until the next round. This first round, it's just you and her; when you two are done with that, I'll start the round robin round. Rico, you'll finish that round. And, all of you, keep drinking the water. You'll need it for the final round of activity.

"Are you ready, slave?"

"Yes, Master," she said with a smile, "this lowly slut of a slave is ready for your pleasures."

Rico was the only one of the four who was sporting a closed crotch. Mikki was surprised when he dropped his pants; he wasn't as thick as Smitty, but he was longer, by at least an inch. Circumcised, his helmet resembled the head and shield of a triceratops, minus the horns, of course.

With eyes opened wide in anticipation, she fell back, smiling, with her legs open, her bright pink gash plainly visible, inviting him in, an invitation he quickly accepted. While Rico recorded many of his employer's 'auditions,' he didn't get to participate in that many, maybe two or three a week.

With this carina, he wished he could take his time, but he knew with two more to follow him, the order of business was to get in and get out in a hurry.

He knee-walked up onto the bed and between Mikki's knees. She reached down and took hold of his staff and pulled him to her pussy. She lined him up and nodded to him it was time to push. He dropped down into the push up position and began to pump his rod into her,

Around the flare of his helmet, his coronal ridge was at least a quarter of an inch wider than his shaft. When he pushed his cock into Mikki, it felt like she was being stuffed. On his return trip, it felt like her inner walls, especially as he neared the opening, were being scraped clean.

She was climbing toward her climax within minutes. When she wrapped her legs around his thighs, pulling him into her, he felt her tunnel collapse on his dick, triggering his ejaculation. It was so powerful, he was unable to move for several seconds.

Mikki rolled him off her and onto his back. Before he had fully recovered, she had his dick in her mouth and was sucking whatever was left in his balls into her vacuum cleaner mouth. To Rico's surprise, he was hard within a minute, and blowing another load down her gullet so soon he wasn't sure how it happened.

As soon as his ejaculatory spasms finished, Mikki applied her patented suction and withdrew her mouth from his staff, accompanied by a large pop. She immediately turned and captured his lips with hers, giving him a taste of his own cum. Smitty got the whole encounter on tape.

When she broke the kiss, Rico looked at her with adoring, lust filled eyes, and started speaking in a language Mikki and the agents didn't immediately recognize. Smitty laughed. "He said he adores you, and he pledges his sons' virginities to you and he begs you to take them and make them men."

Mikki leaned back on her hands, her legs obscenely spread, letting the men see Rico's cum flowing from her cunt. "Where are they? Can we include them?"

Smitty laughed and shook his head. "Not hardly, they're nine, twelve and fifteen." He looked at Rico, panting still, lying on the bed. "You okay, old friend?"

"I will be, boss. If I don't remember later, thank you for this afternoon."

"You still got one more hole to use, if you want it," Smitty answered with a grin.

"That's okay. I'm wiped. Give me a minute and I'll take over the camera. Whoever's next can start. The robots will get nearly everything except for what you want up close."

"Okay, Rico. Remember, hydration, hydration.

"Allllllll riiiiiiiiiiighttttttttt! Who's up?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers