The Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,086 Followers

Joe pulled rank, and decided he was next. Seeing all the cum running out of her pussy, he opted for Mikki's mouth first, then he planned to finish up in her ass.

He had no special axe to grind with Mikki; she was really fairly easy to work with; she just seethed sex, and he walked around most of the time with half a hard on. Today, he could satisfy some of the urges she always left him with.

He walked to the side of the bed and adjusted his hood, not knowing Mikki knew who he was. He pulled her face to his cock and pushed it at her. She just smiled and slurped his cockhead into her warm, moist, vacuum-like mouth.

With her tongue and collapsed cheeks, she worked his cock over until he had to grab the bed's headboard to stay standing. Four times she took him to the brink of coming, then either pressed his helmet against the top of her mouth with her tongue, or pinched the base of his cock, killing his urge to come.

On the fifth time, when she reached for the base of his cock, he growled, "No!" and pulled her hands away, at the same time, pulling out of her mouth, just as the first blast of semen erupted from his piss hole, catching her with her mouth open. The second blast coated her nose and right cheek, the third and final eruption got her between the eyes.

Laughing through his cum, she grabbed his slender, seven inch cock, and sucked out his remaining spend, finishing with her tongue, as if licking an ice cream cone. When she released him, Joe staggered to a chair and waved Harry to her.

"You sure, Jay?" Smitty asked, making a name from his initial. His amusement was obvious.

Joe nodded. " I'm sure. Christ, I think my balls are half the size they were when I came in." A seductive chuckle came from the bed.

Harry was on the bed with Mikki, turning her away from him, on her hands and knees. He pushed his cock into her sloppy pussy, and pumped it a half dozen times before pulling it out and pressing it against her asshole.

Thanks to Smitty's preparation, his skinny six inches slid into her without any problem. This was Harry's first anal experience. And with someone as sexy and pretty as Mikki, he knew he wouldn't last long. He reached around and grabbed her c-cups, holding them like they were precious jewels.

He released one and slid his hand over her stomach, moving it down into her furry snatch. He held his cock still in her while he explored her cunt, his mmm's and ahh's signaling his appreciation. After a few minutes, Mikki spoke. "Hey, Mac, if you want to feel me up, why not take your cock out of my ass so we can lay down and be comfortable?" reminding Harry why he was there.

He began to pump into her ass, finding it slightly uncomfortable. Mikki noticed it felt uncomfortable for her, also. "Master, I think we could use some of the jelly you used on me before. I'm sure if it's not feeling good for me, it's not good for H...im either." She had almost let her agents know she was aware of their identities. Smitty tossed the tube of lubricant to Harry, who squirted a copious amount on the shaft of his dick and shoved it into Mikki.

However, most of the lube piled up against the outside of her pucker. He pulled out completely, and smeared the lube all over his shaft and cockhead. He massaged some into the area around Mikki's bunghole and pushed some inside, rotating his finger to coat as much of the inside as he could. When he reinserted his cock in his target hole, he noticed it was more comfortable. Mikki's appreciative moan let him know she did too.

While Harry had his solo turn with Mikki, Smitty had been drawing her a warm bath. Harry, as he himself had predicted, didn't last long, but it felt to both him and Mikki like he had hosed her bowel with a fire hose. His withdrawal was accompanied by a flood of cum running down her thighs.

Smitty brought a towel to wrap around her hips and carried her to the tub, instructing the men to clean themselves up, rest, and hydrate. He gently lowered Mikki into the tub, in which she detected a hint of effervescence, and commented on it.

"An invention of mine. I have it made up and sell it to female stars of adult films. It cleans and refreshes them at the same time, and tightens them up, as far as the guys are concerned. There's a little astringent in it, which accounts for the tightening, the rest is a combination of herbal cleaners and relaxants. Just sit and enjoy it until I get back."

He returned to the men to see how they were holding up. All three said they were ready for the next step, and wondered what it was. Joe voiced their curiosity. "What is this round robin thing you mentioned?"

"I start it by getting a blowjob from Mikki. When that's done, I'll move on, to her cunt, while you, Joe, get a blow job, only this time, she'll be under orders to let you be in charge. Just remember, no rough stuff, nothing that'll leave a mark.

"As soon as someone comes, I move to her ass while you take my place in her pussy, and Harry gets a bj. Then, again as soon as one of us comes, I pull out, Harry gets the pussy, you get her ass and Rico gets a blowjob.

"When the next person comes, I take Rico's place, and I'll stay there until you all are done, working through the sequence."

"How come you get to stay in her mouth? That doesn't seem fair..."

"Didn't say it was, but it's my game, my house, my rules. If you don't want to play..."

"Just askin', that's all. You said 'as soon as someone comes;' does that include her?"

"You got it. You all ready?" The three men all nodded.

Harry interrupted. "We got time for me to take a leak?"

Smitty shook his head. "Hold it. It'll help keep you hard, and you'll need it for the next activity." He went and got Mikki from her bath. She had almost fallen asleep and was still groggy when Smitty placed her on the bed and straddled her tits, on his knees, with his cock right at her lips.

She smiled and opened her mouth to admit him, unaware of the men behind him. He let himself come, flooding her mouth with his spunk a few minutes after she started. He got her up on her hands and knees , facing the side of the bed, where she saw Joe standing, waiting.

"Okay, slave, now listen to me. If you do well in this, I might let you go free. But you must accept our desires and do as we wish. Your task is to make us come as rapidly as you can. You cannot attempt to keep any of us from coming in your body, anywhere; do you understand?"

Pouting, Mikki nodded. She slid her mouth over Joe's cockhead and began her suction. She was surprised when she felt Smitty slide his tool into her quim. She had never experienced double penetration before. The closest was when her husband had dared her to suck the African aide's cock while he finger fucked her pussy.

Even when Smitty had suggested multiple partners, she hadn't considered any simultaneity, only serial fucking. Her pussy gushed at the thought of what else might happen. The thought stimulated her to move on Joe's cock, triggering his come fairly quickly. As soon as Joe stepped back, Smitty pulled out of her quim, eliciting a loud groan of disappointment.

Joe got up on the bed and lay down at Smitty's direction. Smitty then moved Mikki to straddle Joe in the reverse cowgirl position and pushed her pussy down on his cock, eliciting a moan of appreciation.

Harry moved into position at the side of the bed. Smitty pushed her head toward him. Just as she slurped his hard-on into her mouth, she felt Smitty invade her ass. She could tell he had used some lube on his rod. She felt so stuffed she could barely move.

The pain hurt so good, the tingles were like sparks bouncing off her pussy. Yet, the two cocks stuffing her ass and pussy felt so goddam good it hurt. She didn't know whether she was screaming from pleasure or pain; she just screamed around Harry's cock, the sound muffled so it came out as "MMMMMMph!"

The sheer perversity of what he was doing, and who he was doing it to was too much for the agent busy in Mikki's mouth. He came, nearly as hard as in his solo round, jerking back and coating her cheeks, and silencing her scream with his cum.

Smitty pulled out of her can, Harry lay down for her to straddle, and Joe got ready to fuck her ass. Between having to piss and anticipating screwing his beautiful boss in the ass, he was so fucking hard he hurt.

He pushed her down on Harry more than a little unceremoniously, and shoved his cock up her ass as he pushed her head down toward Rico's spear. Smitty noticed Joe's impatience and disregard for Mikki's sensitivity. Joe didn't notice his frown, or the tightening of his lips.

Mikki was surprised at how easily Joe slid into her butt. He was so slender, she barely felt him in there. Harry in her pussy was similarly unremarkable. She realized what Smitty had done. By putting the two small dicked men in her at the same time, he was giving her a respite, while on film, it would look like she was being treated roughly.

She thought about the cock in her mouth, and wondered how it would feel in her ass. Smitty came back with a wash cloth for her face and started to clean her up around Rico's cock.

"Let me, boss, please," the cameraman asked. He pulled his staff from her mouth and gently wiped Harry's come from her cheeks. He looked at Mikki, affection and appreciation in his eyes. She smiled up at him, looking tired, no trace of arousal in her expression, just fatigue and resignation. He turned to Smitty.

"I'm sorry, boss, but I really shot my wad earlier. I don't think I can come again. I'm done."

"You don't want to take your turn?" Mikki asked him, sounded disappointed.

"No offense, Ma'm, but if you've fucked one ass, you've pretty much fucked them all, if you know what I mean."

She felt Joe backing out of her rosebud. "Me, too. I guess I'm not cut out to be a porn star. I think my balls are bone dry," he said, sounding tired.

Harry was still trying to pump up into her pussy, but without her moving, or Joe sliding across his cock inside her, it wasn't doing a lot to stimulate him. After a few more minutes, he, too, announced his failure to launch.

Smitty laughed and muttered something about the quality of men today. He told them all to be sure they were well hydrated and got on the bed with Mikki. "Doll, for this final part of your movie, I gotta really pound your ass, pound it even more than the first time, but it shouldn't hurt quite so much."

She looked him in the eye, and nodded, letting him know she trusted him. "How and where do you want me?" The fatigue was evident in her voice.

"Here's good. On your knees and elbows, I think would be best."

She assumed the position he specified. He made some adjustments to get her pucker at the right height, then placed his slicked up staff against her shit hole and gently pushed, forcing his way into her now well used anus.

With little trouble, he was able to get his entire cock into her backdoor. With his pubes up against her ass cheeks, he stopped to let her adjust to his presence, and then began to fuck her ass with a ferocity the three amateurs had never seen, not even on films featuring forcible rape. The only sounds were the slapping of flesh on flesh and Mikki's whimpers of discomfort.

The ferocity of his abuse on Mikki's ass even took a toll on Smitty, necessitating a respite every minute or so. Soon after he started, her hand snaked back and began to work on her clit, bringing her to at least two orgasms during his anal attack.

As he neared the end of his assault, Smitty began to grind his hips in a circle, pushing his cock sideways against the perimeter of Mikki's asshole, forcing it more open.

Finally, he decided she was ready. He reached forward and grabbed her by the boobs and pulled her up and back while he sat back on his heels. When he was sure she was in position, he turned her face toward him to receive a kiss.

He kissed away her few tears and made sure she was as okay as possible following such an experience. When she nodded, he straightened his legs and butt walked to the edge of the bed.

"Hold your legs up against your belly, doll," he instructed her, then stood up, holding her up by her buttocks, and carried her into the bathroom, his cock firmly embedded in her ass. Besides the tub where she had rested in that lovely soak, the bathroom was equipped with a large walk-in shower. That was Smitty's goal.

In the shower he had the other three men gather round in a semi-circle, facing him and Mikki. He had her drop her legs and take her weight off him by bending forward and supporting herself on her hands on the floor.

He pulled out of her ass and had her go down on her knees and elbows, so her asshole was pointing up at him, still gaping wide open. He advised her to shield her face between her arms.

He took hold of his cock and aimed it at the gaping hole, and released his bladder, sending his stream deep into her bowel. "Give her a piss shower boys, just avoid her face."

As ordered, the other three men began to hose the woman, who had just given them such pleasure, with their piss. He nodded to Rico, who reached up and snatched off the agents' hoods. Mikki was keeping her face pointed to the floor, so she didn't see their faces, but the men knew they were caught on camera.

While it seemed to Mikki to go on for an eternity, she only had to endure this final degradation for a few minutes. She felt the piss hitting the inside of her bowel walls, and sensed them begin to distend. The fluid hitting her back and sides was warm, bordering on hot. She began to feel humiliated

The odor of ammonia surrounded her. Silently she thaanked Smitty for order ing the men to avoid her face. St ill, some of the splashing was soaking her hair. She hoped it would wash out. The pain in her bowel was beginning to become too much. She had to get rid of some of the load. Nausea started to overtake her.

"Sm...Smittty, I need...ooounnngh," she moaned as the cramps started.

"Try to hold it, doll. These guys are about done."

When Smitty was sure the last drop had been dribbled on her back, he sent the men off to shower and change. They had barely turned around when there was a load groan from Mikki and the sound of watery diarrhea filled the room, along with the stench of stool filled urine. Mikki's soft sobs were barely audible.

Smitty helped Mikki to the toilet while he ran her another bath, using the same soak, but this time he added some lavender bath salts. While she soaked, he hosed down the shower, then made a phone call to a nearby motel.

After hanging up the phone, he went to the changing room to see Harry and Joe. "I imagine you want to know why Rico pulled your masks." The agents nodded, their faces full of distrust.

"Protection for Mikki. If you attempt to blackmail her about today, you are on film participating in the activity; an activity you should have prevented, as part of your job. As long as you two keep quiet about this afternoon, your participation will be kept private.

"She will be staying here tonight so I can be sure there are no deleterious effects from this afternoon. I have arranged for a room for you two at the Bide-A-Bit motel over on Millbrook. It's about ten minutes from here. I ordered my special room service option for you. Enjoy it. Or you can go back to your homes in D.C. and come back for Mikki when she calls you."

"Special room service?"

"The servers, two of my 'finds,' will bring supper to you this evening, and stay to cook breakfast in the room for you, in the morning. How you entertain them is up to you."

The two agents looked at each other and smiled. "In that case, if I were you, I'd park the limo in the back. By the way, it's well after five; don't you have to check in with someone?" He laughed and left the room.

Back in the shower room, he checked on Mikki, who was half asleep. In the studio, he gathered up her clothes and took them to his apartment on the third floor, put them on hangars and stowed them in his guest closet. He grabbed a terry robe for her and went back down to start editing her disc.

Mikki's gangbang had taken a little over three and a half hours plus the initial taped interview. With the four cameras in the shower, and Rico's camera, he had eleven cameras to review, seven of which had been on full time, resulting in over twenty-five hours of taped output.. The first thing he did was send it all to cloud storage for safekeeping. Then he made hard copy backups for each camera.

Tonight or tomorrow, he and Mikki would review Rico's work to see what she wanted to include in the disc she would give her husband. A slight addition to her gift occurred to him, causing him to grin in anticipation.

He heard her calling him and went into the shower room.

"There you are. I thought maybe you had left me here with Joe and Harry. Where are they, anyhow?" she asked, with a yawn.

"I'd never leave you unconscious and alone with those two. I sent them to a motel, to wait for your call tomorrow. The room is paid for; I keep it for important visitors and customers.

"How are you feeling? If you're up to it, we should start to review Rico's product, to see what you want included on the disc you give your husband."

"Oh. For some reason, I thought..."

"That he'd see the whole session? If that's what you want; then it's just a question of choosing which camera angles you want. Did you want to include the water sports activity?"

"Uhh, no, I think not. I'm still not sure whether or not I should be mad at you for that. Was there some reason behind it I can't see?" She stood up in the tub, her skin glistening as the water dripped from her breasts. Smitty felt a stir in his groin, in spite of his workout during the afternoon.

"Didn't see," he replied. "In the middle of it, Rico stripped your agents of their masks so their faces are on camera, participating in an activity they're supposed to prevent. Kind of a blackmail prevention device.

"In addition, the piss enema is sort of a fetish of mine, and it cleans all the cum out of your bowel. Some piss will also find its way into your vagina, as a sort of douche. Between the golden shower and the soak, you're as clean as when you walked in this noon."

She raised her eyebrow, as if to say "Oh yeah," eliciting a laugh from him, in turn drawing a smile from her. "Okay, I'm ready to get out." She reached out for his hand.

He helped her out of the deep tub and held her against him while she regained her balance, then helped her into the terry robe. "Mmm," she said, "this feels cozy.

"Okay, where do we go to watch my debauch? From what I can recall, except for getting pissed on, there wasn't anything I would want to exclude. Well, maybe that last bit of you reaming my butt. That was a bit much."

"That's fine; we can end on Harry's cum coating your face. That will make a good final shot. We can watch it in the studio, or go up to my apartment and have a glass of wine while we watch it in comfort.

"Ordinarily, I'd offer to cook you dinner, but I just got into town this morning and haven't had a chance to shop. We can order pizza or Chinese..."

"Or there's the hoagie I brought for lunch we never ate. I got a large sandwich, half beef and half tuna salad." They were at the elevator.

"That might do as an appetizer. How do you feel about moo shu pork?"

"With egg rolls and fried rice? Sounds great ." After using his cell phone to order the food delivered, he opened the door to the elevator and ushered her inside. "My clothes..." she started to ask.

"Everything's upstairs." He slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her close, against his side. She looked up at him, then relaxed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Are you planning on fucking me some more?" she asked, a trace of apprehension in her voice.

He leaned down and softly kissed the top of her head. "No, but I am going to make love to you."

julybear7
julybear7
2,086 Followers