The Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,086 Followers

Adjacent to the studio in the basement Smitty had his editing room. There, he had the capability of loading Rico's tape and indexing each of the robotic cameras to it so they showed the action on Rico's master from varying points of view, each with its own screen. The screens were connected to a satellite editing room in his third floor apartment.

While Mikki was soaking, he had loaded the master tape in the main editor and indexed the robotic cameras, then readied everything to be viewed and spliced from upstairs.

When they got upstairs, he gave Mikki the nickel tour, showing her where her clothes were, the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, bar and editing room. By the time they were through with the tour and had mixed their drinks, the doorbell sounded. The food was there.

Eating and editing, or at least viewing, must have been a popular combination of activities, since Smitty had a small dinette area set up in the editing room. They watched the interview while they ate.

When Mikki saw her recounting of her paternal rape, she told Smitty to delete it. "I've never told Bob about that, and he doesn't need to know. I haven't thought about it for years."

"No problem," he said and punched a few buttons. "We all have our personal ghosts. Ahh, here comes the good stuff," he said with a grin as he came into view on the monitors.

For the next hour, they watched themselves fucking on screen, from varying points of view, to show what was happening and her reaction. When they viewed the final version of that part of the afternoon, Mikki's scent of arousal was hanging in the air, noticed by both of them.

Smitty looked at her, across the table from him. Her need was plainly visible. So was his. He pushed back from the table and stood up to walk to her. Without saying a word, he picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. Her arms were wrapped around his neck; her head, buried in his shoulder.

She was gently laid on the bed and the terry robe untied and opened. Smitty straightened up to look at her. "Good God, but you're beautiful. Your body is perfection. If your husband is cheating on you, he's either blind or a fucking fool."

Mikki smiled at the compliment. "Oh, he's cheating. Why else would there be a strange earring in my bed? Especially since he has his own bed for those nights when he gets in very late and doesn't want to disturb me."

"Then he is a fucking idiot, unless the other woman is Bo Derek's identical twin. In that case, he's only a fool," he said lying down beside her. With a minimum of fuss, his mouth found its way to her breast while his hand began to explore the heat and dampness between her thighs, eliciting a series of low soft moans as her hips started to move, seeking to increase the pleasure she was feeling.

Smitty pulled his hand away from her to make room for his manhood, eliciting first a groan of disappointment, quickly followed by a long drawn out, "Yesssssss," as he entered her. As he had earlier, Smitty began slowly, increasing his speed and force only when she did.

This had the result of lengthening their union, allowing them to become acquainted with each other's bodies, and to a small degree, their preferences. When Mikki finally did climax, her arms and legs clasped her lover to her, driving him deeper than he had been all day, setting off a second orgasm for her, and tripping Smitty's.

Their mutual mini-quake was intense enough that both fell asleep shortly afterwards. Smitty had the forethought to roll off Mikki first, and found her in that same position when he woke in the morning, his cock still ensconced in her quim.

After a quick good morning fuck and a light breakfast, the pair watched the first part of Mikki's gangbang--the solo performances, nude. Mikki sat on Smittty's lap, his cock firmly embedded in her cooch.

According to Rico's tape, that part of her experience lasted a few minutes more than an hour; it took them three hours to stitch it together for her DVD, largely because of the frequent sex breaks the process necessitated as Smitty attempted to duplicate the men's experiences.

They took a sexless nap after lunch and, exhausted by nearly twenty-four hours of fucking for Mikki, they got through the round robin fuck fairly quickly. While she was fairly certain she wasn't going to include any of the golden shower scene, Mikki wanted to watch it.

She gasped and moaned when she saw the condition of her ass when Smitty withdrew and left her pucker gaping. Her pussy experienced a mild spasm of pain and pleasure when she saw Smitty's stream begin and enter her gaping ass. It spasmed again when the piss began to bounce off her back and ass cheeks.

"Oh, shit! If Bob saw this, he'd ruin his pants, he'd come so hard. I'm about to come again, and I ..." Smitty's lips stopped her as his hands opened her robe and he pushed her down on the couch they were occupying. Before she could ask what he was doing, he was balls deep in her cunt and pounding her pussy hard.

"I'm sorry, Mikki, but..."

She put her fingers over his mouth, shushing him. "It's okay; I understand. I was about to ask you to do it. Leave the scene in, just hide Joe and Harry." Her legs wrapped his hips and she began to meet his thrusts as they drove toward their final climax of the afternoon. Just as Smitty erupted, the doorbell rang.

"Horseshit!" he exploded.

Mikki gave a small laugh and kissed him softly. "Thank you; that was one of the best times we've had. That must be Joe and Harry. It's almost five, and they have to have a physical eyes-on before they report. Go ahead and let them in."

"Do you want a few minutes to dress?"

"Why? They've seen everything, and then some."

"Yeah, but they don't know you know that."

"Well then, they will in a few minutes. Go get your door." She watched him leave, wondering if she was doing the right thing.

The agents' eyes went wide open when Smitty answered the door, stark naked. He waved them in and pointed to the elevator. Mikki was behind the bar when they walked in, obviously topless. She offered them a drink, and poured them the scotch and water each requested.

When she came out from behind the bar, carrying their drinks, their jaws dropped. While they had spent a large part of the afternoon yesterday either fucking her, or watching her get fucked, neither had really looked at their boss.

She was tall, nearly five ten, busty, with a 36 C bust line, and curvy, with a 23 inch waist and 35 inch hips. Her skin was the olive tone of New World Hispanics, punctuated by her chocolate nipples placed in only slightly paler areolas, set above a full blue-black bush, trimmed to three-quarters of an inch long. It was a vision which spelled instant hard-on.

Handing Joe his drink, Mikki asked them, "Did you guys enjoy yourselves yesterday?"

Joe nearly choked on his scotch. "You knew?"

"Just what kind of slut do you think I am, Joe, that I'd let just anybody use me like that? When Smitty suggested it, I thought it would be a good way to repay you for putting up with some of my foibles. Don't tell me I was wrong," she said, with a flirtatious grin.

"No, no, Mi...Mrs Gilbert. It was...you were...fabulous. That blowjob...my nuts still hurt."

"I think you can call me Mikki now, Joe, when we're in the car, or away from officials who might mistake your familiarity. You, too, Harry. Were you satisfied yesterday?"

"Christ, yes, M...Mikki! It was probably the best time I've ever had, and that includes my honeymoon."

The other three laughed, somewhat embarrassing the younger agent. Mikki looked at Smitty. "How long will it take to finish the disc for Bob?"

"A few hours. It should be done by noon tomorrow." She nodded.

"Will they be able to get their room back for tonight?" Smitty nodded. "Okay, Joe, Harry, pick me up here tomorrow, at noon. It's time for you to check in for today. You can tell them I'm spending the night with a friend; you've seen and talked to me, and I'm okay. Any questions?"

"I don't suppose there's any chance of us getting to see the video," said Harry.

"I can understand your curiosity, Harry, but the only people who will ever see the finished product are Smitty, my husband and me. Even if my husband wanted to share it with his friends, he couldn't without my permission because of the password protection I'm going to have Smitty put on it. Anything else? Okay then, we'll see you tomorrow."

The couple had planned to simply watch and edit the finished disc. They were still essentially naked under heir terry robes. About the time in the tape when Joe's blast covered Mikki's face, she pulled Smitty's hand into her quim. "Please, Smitty, I need to come."

"Me, too," he said, opening her robe and pushing her back onto the couch. He moved to straddle her head and lowered his face to her pussy, tongue caressing her as soon as she was within reach. He felt her mouth slip over his cock at the same time.

Her climax was quick and sudden, causing her to curl up like a shrimp, with her nose in his pucker, driving his cock so deep into her throat, he could feel the vibrations directly from her voice box, sending his spend straight to her stomach.

After they recovered from their mutual orgasm, the couple went to bed. They made love, slow and gentle sex, as satisfying as any they had in the previous thirty-six hours. In the morning, they shared a shower, and one last coming together.

They relaxed and discussed Smitty's addition to her gift. It could be done separately, and he wouldn't charge her, if... She laughed, and kissed him, saying yes. He suggested mailing the completed disc, not entirely trusting her agents. Thinking he was being over cautious, she agreed anyway.

Uncharacteristically, and against the protocol she had learned, only Joe called at the door for her, while Harry stayed behind the wheel, with the motor running. When she got to the limo, Joe got in the back seat with her and instructed Harry to start driving. The young agent skillfully pulled the large car into traffic.

"Stop, Harry, and turn the motor off," ordered Mikki.

"Keep moving, kid," instructed Joe, putting his hand on Mikki's knee.

"Harry, unless you want to spend the next two years cleaning prisoners' toilets at Gitmo, stop this fucking car and turn off the motor." Mikki reached down and grabbed Joe's wrist. Harry pulled the limo to the curb

"As for you, Joe, get your ass up front where it belongs right now, or, starting tomorrow, you will spend the rest of your professional life as Special Agent in Charge at the embassy in Central Africa with the highest combined incidence of Ebola and HIV. Do I make myself clear?"

Joe's face clouded with anger. Mikki saw him glance at her purse. With a small laugh, she chided Joe, "It's in the mail. Smitty said he didn't trust you, and, I guess, rightly so. Get up front, Joe. If you don't, you know I can and will do what I said." while her tone was conversational, her voice and her eyes were llike steel.

"I know I owe you guys more than a simple thank you. The other day exceeded all my desires. So much so, we're coming back next week. And we're bringing my good friend, Jodi. So, Joe, what's it going to be, Ebola and HIV, or Jodi?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,086 Followers