The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriamente... Papino?"

"Si, bellissima. You know you're my everything, don't you?" he whispered, a shudder running through his voice.

She wound her tiny arms around his neck in a sob. "Si..."

"Then it's settled. We're never taking a break again."

"Grazie, Papi..."

***

An hour later, Michela was asleep, and Oliver had Monday off work arranged when speaking to his boss. He was going to spend the entire day with his daughter. The thought of her making such a sacrifice and leaving for the weekend unwillingly, just so he could take a break from her, was eating him up.

His father sipped his espresso while tuning to the TV. "And your boss was okay with that?"

"I think so. I don't know. Honestly, I don't care."

Dan chuckled. "You're a good father, Oliver. Michela is fortunate to have you."

"Yeah, right," Oliver sighed, feeling like the worst father in the world. "Dad, do me a favor: choose your words carefully when she's around. I never want to hear her saying something like that again."

"We'll take precautions."

Dave joined them in the living room a minute later, slumping onto the sofa. When ignored, he started sighing audibly, fishing for attention.

Oliver and Dan laughed at his dispirited act.

"What's up with you?" Dan said, amused. "Don't tell me it's Kelly's doing."

"No," he sighed.

"Then?"

"I really want to go out tonight, Dad, but all my friends are otherwise engaged, and this pathetic excuse of a brother doesn't want to tag along because of his lousy job."

"He's just got a day off tomorrow. I'm sure he'll be happy to escort you to the clubs."

"Seriously? You took the day off for me?! Oh boy, Oliver, you're the best bro ever!"

"Dad..." Oliver groused while laughing, after Dave threw himself on him in a disturbing hug.

"What?! Go out, have fun. Maybe you'll meet some girl. God knows you barely have a social life."

"Do you really think I'd leave Michela after—"

"I'll watch over her. She's exhausted; she won't wake up anyway."

"Dad, I..."

The sound of high heels clacked from afar. A moment later, the stunning beauty that was Oliver's goddess strutted into the living room, her gait improved though still impaired. Her short, checkered frock and black nylon stockings were accompanied by a black leather jacket that stopped at her waist. Her fair hair was kept close to her scalp, bundled into a dirty golden bun with a chopstick.

She shot Oliver a teasing smirk and kissed their father.

"You're awfully perky for someone who's just annulled her engagement."

"Dad, don't start with me; not you, too."

"I didn't say anything. All I want to know is how much it's going to cost me."

"Well, cheap it won't be."

"You're chipping in," he said a matter-of-factly.

"Of course, Daddy!" she said as if insulted, knowing he would never let her pay a dime. "I would never ask you to pay for everything."

"Are you good?" Dave asked with a benevolent smile.

Ellie returned his smile with a nod.

"Going out somewhere?" Oliver said, trying his hardest to soften his lewd look.

"As a matter of fact, yes: out for drinks with Gena and a few of my girlfriends. Why? Do you want to come?"

Oliver stifled a laugh, practically tasting the smut off her voice.

"No way. He's going out with me hunting for hot chicks."

"Classy, Dave, real classy." She looked back at the younger of the two siblings. "Well, maybe join us later?"

"That depends on our fortune," Dave chimed in, "and don't make some mean gag, or you'll be sorry."

"I wasn't going to," she lied in a giggle. "You should call up Jack. Since I'm taking Gena, he might be free tonight."

"On it," Dave said and began texting his brother.

"It'd sure be nice if you joined us..." Ellie purred, taking advantage that Dave wasn't looking and sending a more obvious look at Oliver.

Oliver wanted to rape that aching pussy on the spot from the obscenity in her eyes. "I'll see what I can do."

***

"You have no idea how much I miss you now. This weekend has flown by so damn fast."

"Tell me about it," Oliver texted back. "Just watching you in your snug dress and stockings earlier got me so fucking... :)"

"So fucking... hard? :)" Ellie texted with a giggle before she gobbled up her appletini.

"My god, yes... you're just so hot. I'm crazy about you, beautiful."

"Right back at ya, hunk."

"Another one?" Kara, Ellie's best friend, asked, while keeping the waitress waiting.

"You bet your ass, and keep them coming," Ellie said, cheerful as if it were her birthday. "Baby, where did you go?" she texted minutes later.

"I'm back. Wingman duties :-) So, are you having fun with the girls?"

"How can I? When I can't get you out of my head?"

"Ellie..."

"Oliver..."

They could each feel the other's longing, even through the cold display of their phones.

"You've got me really worried today, bloody sheets and limping. You never did get the chance to explain yourself."

"Well... let's just say that my vag is gonna need some serious R&R. You were really mean to it, and all weekend long..."

"Seriously, honey? That was me?" Oliver texted in a mixture of excitement and remorse.

"You and me both. I took the liberty to take care of myself when you were asleep, and I kinda made it worse. You're not mad at me, are you, my love?"

"Damn straight I'm mad. Next time wake me up, if only to watch ;)"

Ellie fretted her bottom lip, grinning excitedly at the possibility. "Are you serious, baby? Would you watch me... relieving myself?"

Oliver smiled, no less excited, and texted, "Over and over and over and over and..."

Ellie giggled, knowing she would let him watch her for certain. "I'm game, but only if you beat off next to me. Agreed?"

"I'll have my attorney send the papers signed by tomorrow."

She laughed at his quip. "How's Dave doing there? Any luck?"

"Actually, yeah. He's getting more digits tonight than he's had this whole year."

"Then would you please come now? I need to see you..."

"I need to see you..."

She stared at his text, her heart thumping, and texted, "Oliver, I love you so much."

Ellie put her long nails in her mouth, resisting the growing urge to bite on them, while waiting for her brother to reciprocate. She knew he loved her, but she couldn't get rid of her insecurities. He could never reassure her enough. After a couple of minutes, she began composing an angry text. She was about to—

"On our way. Ten minutes."

A grin exploded across her face before being eradicated by an angry scowl when she realized he didn't—

"And I love u 2. So much..."

She shook her head with a giggle and erased her furious words before she texted, "Just in the nick of time..."

"You know me: I'm a sucker for drama."

"I'm a sucker for you, baby."

Oliver's heart almost burst at her text. "Alright, you need to stop. If you don't, I'm gonna hammer that tight pussy so hard you'll be walking wrong for a year."

Ellie laughed, thinking he could probably do it. That cock could get a job at demolition all by itself.

She texted, "9 min and counting. Don't let me down."

"Yes, ma'am."

She smiled and set her phone on the table. "Gena."

"Yeah?"

"Your boyfriend's on his way."

"Alright! I'm assuming with your broth—"

"That's right." She got up. "I'll be right back."

Ellie excused herself to the restroom and made small adjustments to her hair and makeup. She would die if she didn't look perfect.

She and the girls were kicking back in some mellow bar she liked. Aside from Gena, her friends: Kara, Lindsey, and Dayna were also there. Her breakup from Jason had been rehashed to death, and the conversation was clamoring for some fresh blood.

"Are you in a hurry or something?" Dayna asked when noticing Ellie kept checking her gold wristwatch.

"What? Not at all. I'm having the best time."

"You know what we should do?" Lindsey said. "We should check where he is on Facebook."

"He's probably out with his buds," Ellie remarked in total lack of interest and sipped her drink.

"And it doesn't bother you at all?" Kara said. "If he's going to pick up some slut and bring her to your place?"

"It does bother me, but I can't kick him out like that after a year that we have lived together. It's the bare minimum, to give him a few days to find a place."

"I can't believe he hasn't called you since you broke up," Dayna said. "That says a lot about him. If he's not ready to fight for you now, then you obviously made the right call."

Lindsey bobbed her head as she polished off her drink. "If I'd done something like that to Liam before our wedding, he would have stalked me night and day."

Ellie coaxed a hum out of her throat, can't wait for her brothers to show up and infuse some life into this dying conversation.

"I gotta tell you, Ell," Dayna said, "calling off the wedd—"

"Oh, for god's sake, I don't love him! Would you want me to get into a loveless marriage and be miserable for the rest of my life?!"

"Of course not! I'm not criticizing you; I'm applauding you! It takes a lot of courage, to dump one's fiancé a month before one's wedding."

"Girls, why don't we give it a rest?" Gena said when noting Ellie's growing exasperation. "Let's talk about something else, like... oh, I know! Let's..."

The rest of Gena's words were but a muddled string of consonants and syllables in Ellie's ears. She drifted away, watching her brothers stepping in with her twin leading the pack and Oliver bringing the rear.

Ellie had to admit that they were a handsome bunch, her family. Her brothers were attractive, each in his own right. All stood at 5'11 and were athletically built. All were good dressers and cared for their hygiene. They had much going for them. It then occurred to her that her little brother looked nothing like Dave and Jack. She could see the resemblance between the older two as they both had taken after their father, but Oliver... bore no resemblance to either of their parents. His face was a too complex marriage of their features that resulted in perfection, Ellie thought.

How could she not see it before? This beauty of a man? She dismissed it from her head, knowing she was seeing it crystal-clear now. She never had a boyfriend as striking as him. She was always considered the cream of the crop, but Oliver had matured to the point where he was giving her a run for her money, which she was both envious and proud of. And she knew she could never see him again in the harmless way she was looking at Dave and Jack. Her baby bro was nothing but trouble in her catlike blue eyes.

"Ellie..." Jack clasped her in his arms with a grim head shake, as if he had just learned of the passing of her husband.

"I'm fine, Jack," his twin sighed, rolling her eyes on his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want—"

"You shouldn't have been left alone. You should've come to my place for the weekend. We would've —"

"Jack, I'm good; more than good, I feel great. Besides, I"—she glimpsed at her little brother and suppressed a grin—"I wasn't alone."

"Well, I can't believe you didn't tell me you were going to do it. You have some explaining to do here."

"My god," she sighed, exasperated at the idea of her having to delve into it for the umpteenth time this evening.

Jack released his twin and kissed his girlfriend as he sat next to her.

"Sis..." Dave called, putting a comical spin on his brother's consoling efforts, and embraced his sister in such drama.

"Dave," she giggled in his arms, loving his goofiness.

"How could you not tell me," he said in mock pain, trying his hardest to sound ridiculous, which really only came naturally to him.

"Dave, stop..." Ellie guffawed. "I'm gonna pee in my panties."

"We need to talk about this," he whispered in her ear, swapping silliness for seriousness.

"We will," she whispered back, acknowledging him as her confidant.

He smiled and sat down, in the seat Ellie had intended Oliver to take, next to her, but she wouldn't ask him to move. Even as her confidant, she was still planning to conceal from him their brother's role in her breakup from Jason.

"Hi," Ellie murmured, her heart racing.

Oliver gazed into her eyes, a faint trace of a smirk on his lips, before he took the only seat available between Gena and Kara.

Ellie found his—insultingly economical—greeting to be a major turn-on. He really couldn't go wrong with her.

"Hey," Oliver said, when Ellie was explaining to Jack her reasoning behind ending her relationship with Jason.

"Hi," Kara replied.

"I'm Oliver."

"I know." She smiled. "We've met."

"Have we?"

"A couple months back. Ironically, it was that night your sister and Jason had that dinner with your families."

"I don't remember you dining with us."

"I wasn't. Me and my boyfriend met up with all of you later that night."

"Right," he said, not recalling her there.

"I'm Kara by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Kara."

"Oliver." Dave gestured at the pints the waitress had brought.

"Thanks." He took a sip while listening to Ellie's speech about how life was too short, and that—

"I'm glad to see that you've patched things up," Kara said.

Oliver finished his gulp, addled. "Who's patched what up?"

"You and your sister. That was a quite a fight you had that night."

"Oh," he muttered sheepishly. "You saw that, didn't you..."

"Well, it was pretty hard to miss. Especially, when Jason started screaming that he was going to kill you."

"Did he?" Oliver snickered. "I wouldn't know. I was long gone by then."

"I know," she said with a smile.

He returned her smile as he dug his phone from his pocket to text his father.

"Who's that?" Kara asked, glancing at his screen.

"That's me and my daughter."

"Can I see?"

He handed her his phone, so she could take a better look at picture in the background.

"She's so cute."

He smiled proudly. "Thanks."

She released his phone back to him, and he texted his father. He then traded a teasing smile with his sister as she was entertaining her worried twin.

Kara asked Dayna to get her a drink and shuffled to him. "So, what's it like being a dad?"

"Exhausting."

They laughed.

"I can only guess."

"Are you and your boyfriend thinking about kids?"

"Oh, not a chance. Especially not now, after I dumped his sad ass."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Don't be. He was a loser."

They laughed again.

"Well, I'm sure a girl as pretty as you won't stay single for long."

"Oh, please don't," she giggled coyly, her cheeks growing hot. "Don't ruin this nice chat."

"What?" he said, nonplussed. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that... it's not gonna happen, Oliver."

"What's not going to happen?"

"Us."

His brows knotted. "Us?"

"Oh, that's cute..." She shook her head, smiling.

Oliver wasn't entirely sure what was happening. "What's cute?"

"How you're trying to pretend that you didn't just hit on me."

Oliver chuckled, embarrassed, mostly for her. "Oh, Kara, no. I wasn't—"

"Oliver, that's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, but... you really don't stand a chance."

"I don't even want to stand a ch—wait, why exactly don't I stand a chance?"

"Well, for starters, I'm your sister's best friend. Second, you're a child. And third, you have a child."

He pouted at the insult. "I'm not a child."

"Yes, you are," Kara giggled and finished her drink. "At least to me you are."

"Well, either way, that's irrelevant since I wasn't even... even um..."

Oliver lost his train of thought when his attention was drawn to the entrance of the bar, and for a just reason. His amusement from Kara misreading the situation was lost without a trace.

Kara tensed up, catching up a second later. "Oh, shit..."

"Ellie."

The blonde turned around, and her blue eyes nearly popped. "Jason, what are you doing here?"

Her ex-fiancé stood before her while his buddies, Daniel and Greg, waited a few feet behind.

"I came here to talk to you."

"Came to talk to me? How did you even know I was gonna be here?" She caught the fleeting look Jason darted at her twin and turned her head angrily. "Jack?!"

"Just talk to him, Ellie."

"What the fuck?!"

Jason was deeply hurt when he saw how painfully disinclined Ellie was. After talking to Jack, he had high hopes that he might be able to get her back, but his confidence was waning, and fast.

"Ellie, I just wanna talk. You owe me that much."

She shook her head, hating to be cornered this way. "Well, I don't have much choice, do I?!"

She thrust her chair back and shot an apology at Oliver as she rose, suspecting he was probably even more perturbed than her—which she wasn't wrong about—before she put on her scarf and jacket and stormed out with Jason on her tail.

Oliver chugged a third of his pint and ordered a whiskey shot, hoping it would calm his nerves. He dreaded the thought that his sister might get back to her ex-fiancé. It was improbable, he knew, yet he couldn't shake away his fears.

While Jason and Ellie were outside, Jack tried justifying his actions to his brothers and Gena, unsuccessfully, since he didn't possess the inside information his brothers did nor the womanly intuition of his girlfriend.

Ellie returned twenty minutes later, less angry but infinitely more distraught. Being the striking female that she was, she was destined to break more than a few hearts throughout her adult life. But being the sensitive and goodhearted person she had grown to be, it was never easy for her. Jason had really given his all out there, promising her the moon and stars if she'd only revoke her decision, but was confronted with a resolute refusal since Ellie needed neither the moon nor the stars; she only needed her brother, and that -- Jason couldn't give her.

She flopped onto her chair and sobbed into her palms with every female at the table attempting to pacify her. She then glanced across from her, seeking the comfort in her brother's brown eyes, but his seat was vacant.

"Where's Oliver?" she wept.

"He's in the bathroom," Dayna replied while petting her hair. "He was really mad at Jack."

Ellie did the shot of vodka that had been waiting for her since the moment she'd left with Jason and shot a look at her twin, who instantly looked away.

"God, what a nightmare that was..."

What Ellie wasn't aware of was that the nightmare had just begun. A determined Jason paced back in and demanded that she accompanied him once more. But Ellie shot him down, arguing that there was nothing left to be said. Jason wasn't about to take no for an answer, however, and gripped her arm, not to hurt her, but to urge her; he was desperate. Hadn't certain chain of events already been put into motion, it would have probably blown over; nonetheless, in motion they were.

As fate would have it, Oliver emerged from the restroom just as Jason had made that awful blunder of seizing his goddess's arm, which was like waving a red flag to a bull. A storm was brewing in Oliver, his nostrils flaring, ears smoldering in rage. A few fierce steps later, his palms thrust into Jason's thick chest, causing the latter to lose balance and drop to the floor. Not even God could reinstate the peace now.

"Don't. Touch her."

While Jason was collecting himself, his buddies lurched forward and lined up hostilely a foot away from Oliver, who couldn't have been any less concerned for himself with so much adrenaline pumping through his veins. His brothers sprang to their feet, making it clear they had his back, and when Jason was vertical again, the stage was set for the bar-brawl of the century.

The blue-eyed, golden-haired maiden of dispute squeezed herself between her ex-lover and secret love, her hands on their firm chests trying to widen the gap. Yet this fragile damsel, that men were prepared to fight to death for, had very little impact on the battlefield deployment. Ellie's powers were unmatched on planet Earth, but they never lay in the strength of her lean arms. Realizing that, she faced her brother and tried to force her eyes on his.