The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to hide, my love... to stand in the darkness while others..."

He kissed her lips tenderly. "Me neither... but for the time being, we have to, until I figure this out, and I will figure this out. I swear on my life I will."

She nodded. "I trust you... I trust you with my heart and life."

"And I won't fail you, dearest. And to prove that to you, I am ready to... tickle you!"

"NO! OLIVER, PLEASE!" Ellie convulsed with laughter at his well-directed tickles. "Baby... at least... give me time to... b-breathe..."

A minute later, after he was certain he had lifted his sister's spirits, he agreed for her to breathe.

"Thank you for that, lover," she said cheerfully, suddenly feeling that they could take on the whole world by themselves.

"Any time, my pet," he replied in the same gleeful manner, relieved that he'd managed to perk her up.

She put her arms around his backrest and propped her breasts on his shoulders, locking his neck in her deep crevice. She kissed him, a deep loving kiss, while enjoying the feeling of his swelling member along the groove of her behind.

She pulled away, grinning. "Now what's that I hear you're planning to skip work tomorrow without telling me."

"Why?" He trailed his finger across her pouty lips. "What's it to you?"

"Take a guess."

"Ellie, don't. I don't want you to get fired for—"

"I don't give a shit about my job, Oliver. I only care about us. That's all I care about."

"But you—"

"I don't wanna hear any more about it, hon. I'm spending the day with you and Michela tomorrow, and it's gonna be perfect."

"Is it? The last time you joined us, I ended up hating that day."

"You did?" Ellie whispered in mock empathy, knowing full well what he was talking about.

"Yeah. It's actually a grieving day. I marked the date on my calendar as the day I mourn the wreckage of my tender heart."

"Oh, my poor baby..."

"Another word coming out of you that it isn't a plea of some sort, and you can forget being invited."

"I'm sorry, my love, so sorry... but you do know I also had my heart broken that day, don't you?"

He sulked. "I guess."

"Well, tomorrow will be nothing like that day; I give you my word."

"I don't know," he feigned reluctance, unconvincingly.

Ellie giggled, loving their game. "Will that help my chances?"

She pulled her large milky breasts back from him and began massaging and kneading them. She spat in her hand and stroked the pink tips, and blood quickly made them swell and protrude. When they stood proudly, she pricked his lips with her erect nipples, provoking him to suck on them, which he gladly did. Several soft whimpers later, and Ellie knew she had him.

He popped her nipple out and gave her a long studying look. "You know what? I'm ready to take my chances with you, kiddo."

"Oh my god, really?! I had no idea it would work..."

"Right," he chuckled. "On the roads at 9."

"Yay!! Thank you, my love; I won't disappoint you."

"You'd better not. Now put the girls back in your bra before I'm tearing your pussy apart here."

*****