The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's hot," she breathed when Oliver passed his tongue along the black lace that once covered her rare flower, just wanting a bit of his sister on his tongue.

A few licks later, he pulled Ellie to his kiss as he could see how eager she was to taste herself, and he wasn't wrong about that. Ellie licked and sucked his tongue, tasting her own cunt in his mouth. She was savory and ripe. If she could have gone down on herself at that moment, she would have. She was so yummy it hurt.

She spanked her pussy lightly, getting it moist and ready for her bro. She took the head of his cock and ground her clit against it, loving how tiny her nub looked compared to Oliver's bloated dome. She slapped her pussy again, getting some of her lust on her fingers, and ran them up and down her slit while moaning at her touch.

"God, Ellie, I love it when you do that."

She smirked at him as he ogled her sex. "When I do what?" she asked, feigning innocence. "This?"

"Fuck!" Oliver gasped, loving the spanking she was giving herself. "Yes! That!"

Ellie giggled and slapped her pussy in quick succession, though gently, just to make it ooze. Her fingers soon glistened with her abuse, especially her pretty long nails. She raised her fingers to his nose, so he could breathe her in. She taunted him with her smell for seconds, loving how his nose traced her waving fingers. "You want a taste?"

His mouth gaped open in reply.

She inserted a finger into his mouth, letting him suck her fluids off of it, before she started adding more fingers, and soon, her brother was sucking on four of them.

"That's it, baby," she purred, turned on beyond belief by his sucking. "Don't leave a drop..."

Riveted, she watched him sucking on her fingers until he hummed that he was done.

"More?" she purred.

He hummed affirmatively.

She yanked her fingers out and kissed him deeply, desperate to feel her cunt on his tongue. While running his mouth through, she slapped her pussy quickly, careful not to hurt her sore pubic bone, and swapped her tongue with her fingers as she fed him her lust for the second time.

"My god, Oliver, that's so hot... no!" she said when he tried speaking. "Keep sucking. Show me how much you love me." She curled her fingers in his mouth, teasing his palate, as a spasm or two jolted through her soaking snatch. "You do want me to feel your love, don't you, hon?"

He hummed a yes and sucked along.

Ellie was finding her brother sucking on her fingers incredibly arousing. She could easily see how much he enjoyed her taste, and she thought to herself that this should start being a routine. She couldn't deny his mouth her pussy even if she wanted to; he was hooked. She shuddered when realizing her brother could easily be eating her out for hours at a time. The look in his eyes was of famine.

They kept it up for minutes. Ellie slapped her slit to get it trickling, got her fingers thoroughly wet, and fed Oliver her desire. She later on started playing with her button while watching him sucking her fingers like the loving brother that he was. She pressed her index finger to her clit and rubbed in small circles, enjoying his sucking and the erotic massage she was giving herself.

Her bro was anxious to impale her, Ellie knew, as she was bestriding his hard member throughout the feeding, but they weren't in a hurry. They both knew they would come in her car and come hard when the time was right. Since they were parked off the main street in a large parking lot, and since it was night and Ellie's car had tinted windshield and windows, they were hardly disturbed by pedestrians.

Looking down at her shaved vulva, Ellie was the first to get impatient. She didn't know if she could take him inside her, but she was not going to get any wetter, and the urgency to come was getting the better of her. She pulled her fingers from Oliver's mouth and sucked on them for any remnants of her delicious cooking. She took his hard cock in her hand and rose to have their genitals aligned.

"Oliver, I'm really hurting now, but I'm gonna give it a shot."

"We don't have to, Ellie."

"We do have to." She kissed his lips. "I really need you inside me."

She lowered herself slowly and prayed that she was able to fuck that glorious beast. She felt discomfort as her pussy stretched around his cock-head, and yet, she soldiered on. The more of him she took the tighter she was getting, and she knew that if she persisted beyond that point, it would have sorrowful repercussions for the immediate future. However, after demonstrating his gallant behavior tonight, she would die before she deprived him of her pussy.

"Ellie, stop!" Oliver exclaimed, baffled at the single tear that streaked her face. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you in," she gasped, her voice straining in pain. She then moaned when another inch filled her.

"Oh my god, stop!" He clutched her waist, so she couldn't impale herself farther. "Have you lost your mind? You're obviously in pain."

"But I want to show you how much I love you, Oliver. I don't mind the pain if I make you happy."

"Look at me? Do I look happy to you?"

"But"—her eyes welled up with tears—"I want to satisfy you..."

"I know, baby, and I appreciate it, but that's not the way to go. I can't enjoy this if you can't, so just pull me out. I'll jerk off or something when we get home."

"The hell you will! Do you think I will let my knight in shining armor to jerk off like a sad loser?!"

"Ellie, we've made love like a gazillion times this weekend. I don't mind waiting for—"

"Oliver, no! I'm taking care of you! I promised you that I was gonna take care of your cock forever, didn't I?"

"You did, sweetheart, but not like this, not when you can't enjoy it."

"Then we'll do the next best thing." She pulled him out of her and breathed a sigh of relief. She then pressed to his shaft and started undulating. She was still very aroused, and the oils that oozed from her lubricated him. "You're gonna fuck my lips, and you're gonna fuck my clit, and you'll do that"—she slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and unhooked her bra—"while playing with the girls." She tossed her bra behind him and served him her to-die-for rack.

"And that doesn't hurt you?"

"Not if you're gentle with my pubic bone."

"I'll be gentle. Especially since I can barely move."

"I know you will." She kissed him lovingly as she ground on him. "Besides, it will give you a chance to put your cum on my pussy. You did say you wanted to come on all of me."

Oliver palmed his sister's breasts, loving their heft and smoothness. "I did."

"Then there you have it, baby. After this, there won't be many more places left that you haven't put your cum on me."

"Not many." He pulled her up by the sexy curve of her waist and fed on the pink beauties that were his sister's nipples. "Not many at all."

"No." Ellie ground on the upper third of his cock while watching him sucking on her breasts. "Just my back, arms, shoulders, and—fuck, I love it when you bite on my—" She groaned, in delight this time. "And on my ass, obviously."

"That's sounds incredible, Ellie," he breathed after popping her taut nipple out of his mouth. "I'd really love to come on your marvelous ass."

Ellie kissed his lips while pulling his sweater and tank off of him, so he could feel her naked bosom on his skin. "And you will, sweetheart. I promised you I would let you come on all of me, didn't I?"

"Yeah, angel," he gasped, enjoying her moist labia on his cock and her meaty nipples against his chest.

While she ground on his dick, Oliver took the time to better appreciate her thigh-high, patterned black sheers. He was enthralled by how they hugged her lean legs so seductively.

"These are really hot, gorgeous," he murmured, petting her thighs.

"Yeah?" She stapled her pussy-lips around his cock. "Would you like me to buy more stockings for you?"

"Yes, please," he breathed in excitement.

She gave his ear a couple of nibbles, before she purred, "In red?"

"Yes."

She wiggled her tongue across his earlobe and released a warm, sensual breath inside. "White?"

"My favorite color," Oliver panted, loving her wet slit and sultry whispers.

She sucked on his throat. "Stockings that... gape at the pussy?"

"Shit," he breathed excitedly. "Yes, baby."

She tongued his ear and moaned, "With garter?"

"Yes."

"Lace?"

"Fuck, yes."

She wriggled against his cock, and her succulent lips clutched his erection a bit tighter. She wound her arms around his backrest, pressing her jugs to his chest, and she resumed dry-humping her brother.

"What else do you like, my love?"

"I like your bras."

"I have many bras. Be specific."

"Push-ups."

"Oh, I have a few that will make you—god, baby, thrust at my clit like that again."

Oliver obeyed, and beautiful blonde on top of him shuddered when his tip prodded her swelling clit.

"Oliver... "

"Ellie..."

"K-keep hitting my clit."

"How's that?"

"Yes! Just... don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Crush your tits harder against me if you want me to keep going."

"How's that?"

"Perfect."

"Fuck!" she whined, her clit now getting more action after she made sure to mash their bodies together. "I love you, sweetheart... I love you to death."

"I love you, my goddess."

"Baby, I couldn't believe how you fought for—fuck!!" She tremored, his dick hitting her button so good. "How you protected my honor..."

"I will fight for you forever, Ellie."

She sucked his lips forcefully, nibbling at his bottom lip as they parted. "You promise?"

"I do," he panted, feeling the end engulfing him.

"No matter what?" she gasped as she ground on him faster, aching to come.

"No matter what."

"Shit!" She rubbed her clit on the juicy crown, and little ripples of pleasure rolled over her. "Swear on it, that it's you and me, Oliver."

"I swear on my life," he gasped, gripping her toned butt cheeks to help her upstrokes. "It's you and me, gorgeous."

"Forever?" she whimpered, her breathing strained.

"And ever and ever," he panted, squeezing her buns and thrusting between her wet pussy-lips.

"That's my stop, baby... I'm getting off."

"I want you to soak my balls. Do you get me?"

"You know I will, sweetie," she gasped, her legs jolting uncontrollably. "I'm your fucking rainmaker."

He let go of her backside and let her work her tight keister. "Then make it rain, angel."

Ellie ground on him faster, and their genitals grew wetter by the second. Her chubby folds, that had so much traction up till now, felt so slippery against his hard, warm dick.

"Oliver, get your giant balls ready..."

"Oh, they're ready... show me what you got."

"I'm gonna... flood... the shit... out of you..."

With some heavy petting, Ellie crested on her brother's dick in her customary way -- in torrents. Sadly, for Oliver, she couldn't scream like she wanted as some couple was approaching the car adjacent to them. Cornered, she sunk her perfect white teeth in his shoulder while squirming on his balls.

"Fuck!" Oliver yipped in a whisper, since the couple was merely five feet away from them. "Ellie, that hurts!"

He had to ride it out though since if his sister released his flesh, she would give away her orgasm to the entire parking lot.

She ground her gushing gash on his balls and the base of his dick as cum flowed out of her straight onto her brother. Her teeth locked on his shoulder while muffled whimpers could be heard through the cracks of her angry bite.

"Fuck, that's intense!" she screamed in her head. "I'm coming... s-so hard..."

She wormed in his lap, stroking her cum along her bro's towering cock while he was molding her firm ass globes. Her orgasm only petered out when the car next to them drove off. She released his scarred flesh and looked into his eyes, short of breath. Her eyes were begging like always as her cunt throbbed on him.

Driven into madness by her dreamy blue eyes, Oliver stormed her mouth and pulled her ass farther up his dick, so her wet opening rubbed the head of his cock. He bobbed her tight ass, rubbing the succulent prune along her amazing slit. Ellie reached behind her and palmed his hands as he bobbed her butt. She then clenched within in hopes it tightened her cleft that was still slick with her orgasm.

"Come on, Oliver," she pleaded in his ear. "Work my ass."

"I'm dying to come," he panted.

"Then come." She nibbled his neck, her butt bobbing in frenzy. "My lips are waiting."

"Oh my god..."

"That's it! Fuck my lips!"

"Ellie, I can't... you need to jerk me off."

He released her ass, and his sister fisted his cock that was lubed in her oils. She tugged quickly for over a minute, yet she couldn't make him spurt.

"Oliver, up here! Look into my eyes." She yanked at his thick crown faster. "That's it, baby. Just look into my eyes and focus on your pleasure. Let your sister take care of everything."

Ellie knew what she was doing by combining the powers of her imploring gaze with the ferocity of her pumping fist. She knew her flesh and blood wouldn't be able to keep his cum from her for much longer.

"Oh my god, Ellie..."

"Come on, come on... come on my pussy already!"

"I'm about to," he gasped, feeling a surge of semen within the shaft.

"When?!" She yanked harder. "I did what you asked, Oliver! I soaked your balls, didn't I?! You're covered in my cum!"

"Yeahhhh..."

"Then get my pussy! I thought you wanted to leave your seed on me..."

"I'm—Ellie, baby..."

Ellie could feel her brother throbbing in her hand. She smiled and changed grip to get better speed in her strokes.

"Here we gooooo," she cooed upon his maiden spurt. "That's a good boy... let me have it; don't hold back." She squeezed her hand on the tip and tugged, loving the quantities of his cum. "Don't save anything for yourself, baby. You know I deserve it." She pressed his tip to her button and let him spray it. "Look at my clit, Oliver. Now that's what we call a custom paintjob."

"Oh my god, Ellie... Jesus!"

She lowered his hose to her bunny hole and let him sink into her just a bit while stroking the root of his beef. "Get my hole, also." She lingered in her entrance, wanting him to finish coming there.

"Ellie..."

She wrapped two hands around his shaft and squeezed up repeatedly, expelling a nice dosage of sperm this way. She milked her brother inside her until he was drained. She moaned, looking down in awe. "God, it looks like you creampied the shit out of me..."

She leaned back against the dashboard and let him drink in the sight of her hot little pussy marked in his seed.

"That was outrageous, honey," he gasped, recuperating from his awesome orgasm.

Ellie lowered her finger and scooped up some of his warm cum. "More than this?" She inserted her creamy digit into her mouth and sucked.

"Fuck, you're amazing."

She opened her mouth and unfolded her pink tongue, so he could see that she swallowed.

"I had no doubt you would," he panted with a smile.

She returned his smile before she loaded more of his baby goo on her fingers. She opened her mouth and sucked on three cum-stacked fingers together, downing his jizz as if it were an 18-year-old scotch. Her tongue was rolled out of her mouth again, proving to her brother that that mouth wasn't keeping any of his seed in it; it was all going down her throat.

She made all the trips she needed and transported all of his batch into her belly. When she snuggled into his hard chest, there was no trace of any of his semen on his big sis' sated sex, as though he never came.

They petted each other in the afterglow, enjoying the warmth of their naked chests pressing together. They could easily get lost in their loving petting.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," Ellie whispered minutes later, trailing her fingertip across the serrated crater she had left on his left shoulder.

"You can hurt me anytime."

"That bite mark is gonna stick around for a few days."

"Don't worry about it. At least you came hard. My balls are saturated."

Ellie giggled. She then kissed his lips before she again nuzzled his chest, addicted to his masculine scent. "Oliver, do you like it when I talk dirty to you like I did before?"

"My god, yes," he replied, eager to approve. "Though... it's important to feel the moment, when it's right and when it's not. It's a serious power. You don't want to abuse it or misuse it."

"Was it right before?"

He kissed her bare shoulder. "Incredibly."

She grinned, satisfied with herself. "I have to admit, I never talked like that to anyone. I'm really well-behaved in bed... usually."

"Then what makes me so special?"

"Everything... I just want to please you. I want you to have the strongest orgasms you've ever experienced. I want to think that I'm... that I'm..."

"That you...?"

She heaved a sigh. "The best sex you could've ever wished for."

His fingers idly stroked up and down her spine as they enjoyed a conversation that didn't go above a whisper, as chatters of true lovers rarely do.

"Am I, Oliver?"

"What?"

"You know..."

"Ellie, you're... a ten. There's nothing you do that is any less than perfect. If anything, it's me who should be worrying about not satisfying you or not meeting your expectations in bed or... out of bed." He kissed her slender shoulder again and looked down at her in admiration. "I'm so beneath you, beautiful, just a lowlife who's grateful for every second he gets to spend in your company."

Ellie could feel the tears filling her eyes while her right cheek nuzzled his nipple. Her little brother had the ability to bring her to tears effortlessly.

She pulled her head back. "I don't want you to ever say that again. You're not beneath me, Oliver, and I'm not doing you a favor by letting you tag along after me. I'm getting full compensation here. And you're not meeting my expectations, not in bed or elsewhere; you're exceeding them, baby. What you just said couldn't be any further from the truth. You have to know by now how unbelievably incredible you are, don't you?"

He cupped her lightly freckled cheek and dwelled for a spell on the power of her blue eyes. "If I'm incredible, it's only because of you. You make me feel like... there's nothing I can't do, which, by the way, you always have. You make everyone around you feel special, Ellie, and that's not because we're special; it's because you are, my love. You're more special than you can ever know." He nuzzled her nose. "And let's just leave it at that 'cause you're not gonna win here."

Ellie couldn't stop the tears from forming when he kissed her lips. The conviction in his eyes as he confessed to those things could not be faked, his sister thought. It was how he truly and genuinely felt about her.

She laid her cheek back on his chest and clasped him desperately. "In moments like these, Oliver, I curse the world, the gods... not for making you my brother, because I feel blessed to have grown up with you, to have had you in my life from your very first day." His chest absorbed her sad tears. "I curse the world for making me feel horrible for loving you this much, for preventing me to take pride in you in ways that I'm told I'm not allowed... for making me hide the way I love you, which is the only way I will ever be able to... we're not wrong, my sweet Oliver... the world is."

It was poignant, her beautiful speech and sad tears.

"Ellie, look at me," he whispered after she opposed his hands.

"I don't... want to," she wept on his chest, not wanting him to see her this distraught and vulnerable.

"Please."

Heavy-heartedly, she gazed into his eyes.

He kissed both of her blue eyes, tasting her salty tears of despair. "We'll figure this out; I give you my word. I'm gonna give you the best life that I can, have no doubt about that."