The Tutor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers

Jen stifled a moan as she felt both of Hunter's lean, strong hands gripping her ass. Her breath was ragged as he massaged her, spreading her cheeks wide before pressing them together again. Hunter, too, was becoming more and more excited. Jen moaned, and the sound and the sight of her ass brought back to his mind another moan, another ass, travelling across time through his memory. He blinked and for an instant saw the naked ass of his dad's lover, heard her squeal as his father slapped it hard. Without thinking, Hunter drew his hand back and brought it down with a resounding smack on her ass. She let out a stifled yelp, feeling the sharp sting of his hand, and, to her surprise, a gush of juice in her pussy. Almost unconsciously, she pushed her ass back toward its attacker who, encouraged by her movement, brought his palm down again on the tight, young ass in front of him. What started as one spank became two, then three, then more as the memories came flooding back to Hunter, intermixing with his present vision of Jen's reddening ass. She squirmed by did not pull away.

What might have been at first over-eager play was now an overt spanking, and her ass tingled from the sting. She was surprised to find herself enjoying it, her pussy moistening with each smack. She was so focused on the blend of pain and pleasure that she didn't hear Hunter when he ordered her to stand up. He said it louder this time, punctuating his words with the hardest slap yet.

"Ouch!" she yelled, bolting upright and turning to face him. "That hurt!"

"Well, listen next time," he said with a slight grin. "When I say stand up, stand up." It wasn't worth arguing, Jen thought. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her and massaging her ass. "I got carried away," he explained, nuzzling into her waist, the top of his head bumping into the bottoms of her heavy breasts. She cradled his head against her, the sting spreading from her backside, sending tingles across her skin. She was aware of the weakness in her legs, the wetness between them, the hardness of her nipples inside her bra.

Hunter's hands glided back under her skirt, and Jen groaned as he spread her cheeks, his fingers coming to rest on the sensitive skin between her asshole and her pussy. Her panties were soaked, and the wetness covered his fingertip as he pressed it repeatedly against her, centimeters from her sex. Jen writhed against his hand, bouncing her breasts on his head. His hands left her ass and slid around front, beneath her shirt, beneath her bra, lifting both in one motion. The underwire pressed on the top of her breasts, making her nipples jut out obscenely.

"They're beautiful," Hunter said, staring at her hard, dark nipples. Her deep pink areola, even puckered as they were, stretched almost three inches wide on each tit, and again Hunter was greeted by a flash of memory from another set of tits from long ago.

"They're yours, if you want them," she whispered.

Indeed, he did, his tongue swirling around each nipple in response. He flicked the hard nub of her left breast with the tip of his tongue before opening his mouth wide to encompass the dark pink cap of her breast. Jen moaned as he drew her nipple deep inside his mouth. His hands encased her breasts, squeezing each hard before releasing -- squeeze, release, squeeze, release. The movement forced more of her nipple into his mouth until he squeezed once more, harder than before, making her nipples stand out like two sharpened arrows. He slid his mouth back until just the tip of her tit was between his lips and sucked hard, almost painfully, his tongue flicking across the eraser-tip. Jen moaned again and felt a new burst of heat and fluid coat her pussy as Hunter edged her closer to pain. He finally released her nipple with a "pop" before diving mouth-first to her right tit. He sucked again, and she felt the graze of his teeth on her sensitive skin. His right hand focused on her left nipple, tugging and twisting it as he continued to nibble on the right one. After several intense minutes, he sat back, his fingers pinching and stretching her glistening nipples before letting go.

Jen watched with lustful desire as he undid his zipper and pushed his pants off his hips, lifting his ass and sliding them to the floor. She sank to her knees, her hands peeling his boxers down. His cock pointed straight to the ceiling.

"Oh my god," she intoned. "Your cock is huge!" She gaped at the pillar of flesh. It was lean and long, over eight inches by her estimation. Two prominent veins ran up the top and the bottom of his cock, and the swollen pink head shone with drops of glassy pre-cum. His balls hung like eggs below it. "It's perfect," she said, tracing one small finger up the underside.

"It's yours," he said with a wicked grin, "whether you want it or not." His hands went to the back of her head pulling her toward the gorgeous dick. She wrapped one hand around the base, her fingers encircling the smooth meat. She slid her hand up to the head, forcing another glob of fluid from the tip. Her tongue darted out, catching the drop before scaling down the length of his shaft to the light, fine forest of hair at the base. Without preamble, she parted her lips and sank her mouth over the head and down his length, saliva dripping as she struggled to take more him in. His hands were gentle but persistent, driving more of him into her mouth, his hands ensuring she did not leave his cock. His left hand knotted her hair, and Jen realized that he was controlling her movements, pulling her down, lifting her off. His right hand was at her tit, his fingers pinching and tugging on her nipples in time with her bobbing head. Her right hand pumped his dick as her left cupped his heavy, cum-filled balls. She leaned further forward and closed her eyes for just a moment until a sharp slap under her chin forced her to look up.

"Keep them open," he commanded gruffly. "I want to look in your eyes while I fuck your mouth."

Jen imagined what he saw -- her disheveled hair, her smeared lipstick, saliva and pre-cum coating her chin, dripping from her stretched lips. But there was no embarrassment. She'd never looked more the picture of a wanton slut, but Jen fund herself enjoying every minute of it. She knew she would do anything to keep that cock in her mouth and those fingers on her nipples. She sped her pace, staring deep into his eyes, performing for him. She wanted him to cum, oh God, she wanted to feel his cock explode in her mouth. She went faster, gripping him tighter, taking him deeper until she felt his hands snap to her head and pull her hard into his crotch, his cock buried all the way in her throat. She coughed and choked, her hands pressing on his thighs, but he held her tight in place as thick ropes of cum burst from his cock. She swallowed as fast as she could, writhing in front of him but loving the salty taste of his seed. Finally, he released her and she slid her mouth from him.

She sat back on her knees, her breasts heaving, her nipples bright red from his ministrations. Her hair was plastered to her forehead, and her cheeks and chin glistened with spit, sweat, and cum.

"I must look a sight," she thought.

"You look more beautiful than anything I've seen," he said, to her surprise and pleasure. They smiled at each other. "Your turn," he said, grabbing her breasts. He lifted her from the floor by her aching tits and laid her back on the bed, her legs hanging off the end. He kicked off his pants, his youthful cock still hard, pointing directly at her. For one glorious moment, she was sure he was going to take her, but he dropped to his knees, threw her legs over his broad shoulders, and slid her panties off. With her skirt hiding him from her, he kissed and licked his way up her thighs, pausing to bite her tender skin. She felt his hands under her ass, raising her pelvis, his hot breath warming the wet skin of her most sensitive spot. Her hands grasped her breasts, and she rolled her nipples as Hunter's wide tongue swept up her lips like he was licking an ice-cream cone. He pressed his palm firmly on her mound as his rough tongue teased her delicate folds.

Jen closed her eyes and licked her lips, remembering the feel of his cock between them. Hunter's tongue made figure-eights over her pussy, flicking her clit before dipping just inside, from clit to lips and back again. She felt his fingers fill her as he made tight circles over her clit with the tip of his tongue. Jen's body swam in the waves of pleasure crashing through her. Hunter's rhythm was bringing her closer to the edge, his fingers now moving steadily in a "come-hither" motion inside her, his tongue more insistently attacking her swollen clit. She felt the pressure of his knuckles against her ass as he pushed his fingers deeper, and she pulled and twisted her nipples almost as hard as he had done moments before. She was getting close, she could feel it. Closer, closer, almost...

"Nooo...." she groaned as Hunter pulled his fingers out and covered her pussy with his mouth. She'd so wanted to come, but he refused to let her, ignoring her clit now and sucking each of her lips in his mouth, gently tugging on each in turn. Just as her body relaxed and started to draw away from the cliff of orgasm in disappointment, Hunter's tongue went back to her clit, his fingers returned to her slippery hole, and Jen felt again a crest of pleasure. His hot breath, his tongue, his fingers, the juices flowing steadily down her ass brought her quickly back to the edge, and this time he let her fall.

"Oh god, oh god, mmmm, oh, mmm, ah, fuck," she moaned. Her back arched, her hands grabbed her tits hard as a powerful orgasm swept through her body. Hunter had felt it coming and just at the right moment added a third finger inside her, filling her pussy as it clenched. His tongue left her overly sensitive clit and lightly brushed the hood, easing her down as her orgasm subsided. He sat back, dropping her legs to the bed, and she saw with excitement and a hint of embarrassment the copious juices covering his mouth and chin. Taking her by the hand, he stood her up on shaky knees and leaned his mouth close to hers. She tried to turn away, but felt once again his hand in her hair and knew it was pointless to resist. He kissed her, forcing her to taste her own juices, and she discovered it to be a foreign, but not unpleasant, flavor.

Hunter broke the kiss and started to dress. Jen sat for a moment until her lust turned awkward and she covered her breasts with her hands. "How could the same man make me feel both wild with desire and, seconds later, embarrassed and uncomfortable?" she thought. She shifted her clothes into place and stood, going to him for a kiss.

"That's enough for today," he said, pulling back. "We have a test in a couple weeks, so next time, bring your books."

Jen felt each word like a slap. She picked up her panties, stuffed them in her purse and headed for the door. She didn't bother with a backwards glance today. This time, it was clear; he was done, and had been dismissed.

CHAPTER THREE

The next morning, there was no doubt. Jen was pissed. She yanked her jeans on and stared at her topless body in the mirror. Her nipples were still sore and hard from the abuse she and Hunter had given them the day before, and she pressed on each one, trying without success to make them soften and go down. "What the fuck," she griped silently to herself. "Fucking asshole."

She was pissed at how he had used her then released her. And she was pissed that even still, she had woken several times in the night with clenched thighs from dreams of his hands, tongue, and penis. No boy could send her away like that, especially not when she was on display with nothing covering her tits. She recalled dates before Hunter, their pawing hands and fumbling fingers desperate to get a peek and a feel of her breasts. It had been so easy to tease them, to keep their attention until she got bored. And she always got bored with them. It was never vice versa. Until now. Her feminine pride boiled as she put on the low-cut blouse (the "valley girl" shirt, her friend Amy had called it with a wink), determined to use all her charms -- or at least two of them -- to get his attention.

But at school, it was a different story. In English, he caught her staring and offered a polite smile, but nothing more. He'd quickly asked her about studying that afternoon and then turned to head to his next class. At lunch, she made her move, sitting with the Mullins twins, the linebacker brothers who drunkenly flirted with her at every party. Catching Hunter's eye across the lunchroom, she quickly turned toward Jack, resting her hand on his shoulder and laughing far too loudly at a dumb joke she'd barely heard. This would be easy, she thought. "Now, do you like what you see" she mentally asked Hunter. She flipped her hair, touched the boys' arms, and stuck her chest out to emphasize her cleavage. Jen knew boys like Jack and Rob Mullins. She knew there were two hard-ons under the table on either side of her, but there was only one member she wondered about now. She looked directly at Hunter, imagining asking him if he was hard, too, but she saw the same dark shadow on his face. His lips were drawn into a tight line, and his eyes burned through her. Her confident laugh faded, and she looked down.

"Um, I have to get to class," she muttered unconvincingly.

"But there's like 10 minutes left this period. Stay for awhile," Rob cajoled. Jen glanced again at Hunter and stood up.

"I have to talk to Mrs. Smith about a project." She spun on her heel and hurried from the lunchroom, clutching her books to her chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jen! How are you?" Mr. Davies, Hunter's dad, greeted her at the door.

"Thanks, Mr. Davies. Everything's great."

"That's what I hear. Hunter said you got an A on your test. You kids must be hitting it hard up there." Jen looked at him quizzically. Was she imagining things, or did he really just emphasize "hard"?

"Pardon?"

"I said you must be studying a lot up there, if your grades have gotten that much better," he clarified. Jen shifted uncomfortably on the porch, glancing down the street and wishing he would just let her in. She liked Mr. Davies. He was always polite and friendly to her, and he had the same understated good looks as his son, with salt-and-pepper hair. But now, as the older man leered at her, his eyes scanning up and down her young body, she felt disquieted and exposed. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, wanting to hide or run away.

"Yup, that tutoring is really paying off. In spades," he said, licking his lips. He stared brazenly at the long, dark line between Jen's ample breasts. Finally, gratefully, he stepped aside and opened the door wide. "I'm sure your teacher is waiting," he said with a wink. Jen made for the entryway, twisting sideways to sidle past her new lover's dad. But the larger man swiftly eased closer to her, and Jen's breasts brushed his chest as she went past. He chuckled, and she cursed herself for the small thrill it gave her hardened nipples to graze him, even through her thick bra.

She paused before Hunter's door, uncertain what to expect, and knocked lightly before entering.

"Thanks for helping me with this test. I did so good on the last one, and I don't want to go backwards with the next one. I..."

Hunter cut her off abruptly. "That was quite a show you put on today. Do you enjoy teasing those poor kids?"

"What are you talking about? We were just talking. I'm allowed to talk to my friends," she said, feigning ignorance.

"The only thing you were saying was, 'Check out my tits, they're so big, go ahead and touch them,'" he said in a mocking falsetto.

"That's not what happened! We were just hanging out!" she replied angrily.

"They were hanging out," he said, poking her right breast.

"Stop it! That's not fair! You can't just accuse me of being some kind of..."

Hunter interrupted her again. "Were they hard? You had to notice. I saw you looking."

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

Hunter looked at her the way his father must have eyeballed suspects at his job as a cop.

"Were. They. Hard?" he asked. Jen didn't reply. "They were, weren't they? They were sitting there with boners while you giggled and twirled your hair. And you were loving it."

"What if I was, huh? What business is it of yours?" she asked, her temperature rising.

"Take off your shirt," he said without preamble. "Show me what you were teasing them with."

"No," she said indignantly. In a flash, Hunter's hand was in her cleavage, grabbing the front of her shirt and yanking her closer to him. She tried to fight him off, but he was far too strong, and within seconds, her shirt was tossed across the room.

"Isn't this what you wanted me to see?" he asked. "Your tits on display?"

"Hunter, stop it! The window's open!" Jen struggled to cover herself, but he held her wrists firmly, keeping her arms from covering her exposed skin.

"So? You were so eager to show them off at lunch, show them off now. What's the matter? You can show them to classmates but not neighbors?" he shot back.

"I'm not some kind of slut," she said, freeing her hand and bringing it back to slap him. Hunter quickly regained control of her wrists and twisted her arm behind her back, spinning her around in the process. She was caught.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "You are today."

She felt the hooks on her bra let loose. Hunter cupped her breasts from behind. His thumbs and forefingers roughly pinched each nipple, twisting and tugging on them until both were red and poking forward. Jen stared out the window toward the house. Her sensitive nipples were in deep pain, especially now, having not come fully down from yesterday's attention. Hunter released her nipples, and his wide palms began slapping her breasts from the underside, causing them to bounce and jiggle. He gripped her left breast in his left hand tightly, his thumb and forefinger making a circle around her areola. With his free hand, Hunter slapped her tit hard, right on the nipple, squeezing tighter each time as his wide palm cracked against her sore nipple. He switched hands and began punishing her right breast with the same quick, painful slaps.

"I bet these were just as hard as the little dicks you were toying with today, weren't they? I bet you wished those boys could see them," he said menacingly. Jen didn't respond. Hunter squeezed both tits now, his fingers digging into her skin. "Well, were they? Were your big nipples all puckered up?"

Jen gasped, "Yes." She moaned. Each slap and squeeze and tug and twist sent electric shocks straight to her dampening slit. Hunter's hand snaked down her body now, across her firm stomach, tickling the fine blond hairs under her belly button. His hand slid forcefully under her waistband. She felt his long fingers in the dark hair under her panties. His forefinger and pinky spread out to trace the lines where her hips met her crotch. His middle fingers journeyed further down to her slit, pressing hard against the tender flesh just above her clit.

She shivered as they floated past the hard button to her slick lips. Hunter squeezed his fingers together, pushing her outer lips against the fingers in her slit. His palm cupped her mound, putting pressure against her clit as his fingers dug into her pussy, curling back to fill her. He began to piston his hand up and down, almost lifting her with his hand. Jen moaned, pressing her as against him.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asked. "Has your little pussy been wet all day?"

"Yes," Jen admitted, her body undulating with pleasure. "It missed you," she added coyly. She unbuttoned her jeans to give him better access.

cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers