The Tutor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers

"I bet you were soaking yourself at lunch," he said. "Was teasing them turning you on?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Yeah? Could you see their bulges? Were they hard for you?"

"Yes, they were so hard," she said. Before she knew what was happening, Hunter's hand disappeared from her panties, and he shoved her face-down on the bed. With incredible speed, he whipped her jeans and underwear down over her ass, bunching them up at her ankles.

He grabbed her ponytail, lifting her face from the pillow and bending her neck back. He was kneeling on the bed next to her and holding her hair in his left hand, he brought his right down hard on her naked ass. She yelped in shock. He spanked her again, and Jen held her mouth closed, determined not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her pain.

"Don't you ever try to tease me again! I know exactly what you were doing you little slut!" Every second or third word was punctuated by a sharp smack to her ass. She could feel her skin tingling, knowing it was growing red.

"Sitting there like some whore showing off your tits to dumb jocks. You deserve this," he said through gritted teeth. "I taught you how to pass a test. Now I need to teach you a new lesson: how not to behave like some common slut."

He continued to spank her as Jen's legs twisted and writhed on the bed. She struggled to turn her ass away from his punishing hand, but he only pulled her hair tighter each time, until she finally gave up hope of moving away. Her body went slack as Hunter continued to spank her, his fingertips occasionally catching the delicate skin between her legs. After what seemed like hours, he finally stopped, and she buried her face in the pillow. She heard him shuck his pants behind her. His strong hands grasped her hips, his thumbs digging into her, and he pulled her ass up so she lay with her face in the pillow, her tits hanging down beneath her.

He grasped her ass, his fingers indenting her red, smarting skin, and pulled her open. The cool air teased her exposed sex, but was soon replaced by Hunter's warm breath as he brought his face closer to her dripping womanhood. he inhaled deeply, taking in her heady, thick aroma. He pressed the flat of his tongue against her, the tip resting against her clit, and pulled her tight against his face, lapping up her juices. Jen gasped as pain gave way to pleasure. She groaned deeply with rapturous surprise as the tip of his tongue flicked at the sensitive ring of dark skin around her ass before moving back down to her slit. Hunter extended his long tongue into her and bounced his face against her, thrusting his tongue inside her pussy.

"Yesss," she moaned. "Lick me, fuck me with your tongue. Oh fuck, oh fuck," she called, rapidly losing control. Hunter kept his pink tongue stiff as a board as he pushed it in and out of her. His hands slid across her ass, keeping her open and spread as his thumbs reached for her outer lips, pulling more directly on her pussy. He withdrew his tongue and returned to her clit, tracing tight circles around it with the tip. Jen couldn't take anymore. Her gaping pussy winked as her muscles flexed, and she needed, desperately needed to be filled.

"Baby," she said between breaths, "please, no more, please, do me. Get inside me. Please, fuck me! I want you inside me now. Please," she begged. Hunter stood, his face covered in her juice. She felt him hold her open, imagined him coming closer, his hard cock like an arrow ready to pierce her. The feel of his smooth head brushing her clit and coming to rest at her entrance sent another shock of pleasure through her.

"Is this what you want, slut?" he asked in a knowing tone. "You want me to fill up your tight little pussy?"

"Yes," she replied, hating herself for responding to the awful name he had called her. "Yes, please."

The tip of his cock slid up and down her slit. "Please, what?" he goaded. "Tell me what you want."

"I, I want your cock in me," she pleaded, her body twisting under him. Hunter's hand slid up her back like a claw, his nails scratching her skin. He grasped her ponytail again and pulled her head back. "Louder," he demanded.

Lost in lust and tiring of the game, Jen finally yelled," Fuck me! Please just fuck me! Stick that big beautiful dick in me now! Oh, God!" She cried out as Hunter buried his long manhood inside her, her juice coating his shaft, the head bumping against the back of her pussy, bottoming out inside her.

"Fuck, you're tight for a slut," he cried as he began pulling her on and off his cock, rocking her body back and forth. "Is this what you wanted today? You wanted a hard cock fucking this tight little pussy?"

"Yes, yes, keep fucking me! Fuck me hard!"

"Were you thinking of this between those boys? Wanting to take their dicks inside you?" He marked each word with a hard thrust inside her pussy. His girth stretched her lips wide, and she could feel each of the pulsing veins lining his dick teasing the sensitive folds of her pussy. His balls slapped against her clit with each thrust.

Jen was overcome with pleasure from all the stimulation that day. His hand on her ass, his hand holding her hair, his thumb pressing close to her asshole, his balls, his cock, his voice, his hips banging in to the back of her ass and thighs. She was a creature of wild, lusty sensation, not thought, and she responded without hesitation, "Yes! Yes! I wanted it! I wanted them! I wanted you!! Oh, god, you feel so fucking good!"

Hunter grabbed her ribcage with both hands and began furiously fucking her, pounding his hard cock inside her. "My little slut likes it like that, doesn't she? She loves being pounded," he said without a question.

"Yes, fuck me like that! Use my tight pussy, you son of a bitch! Treat me like a slut!" She growled, surprising even herself. She braced herself on her hands now, pushing back hard against him. her big tits sung wildly under her, slapping each other and banging into her chin. She reached under body and rubbed her clit wildly, fascinated by the sight of her tits and, beyond them, of Hunter's heavy balls hanging between their bodies. She didn't care about the window or the neighbors anymore, didn't care about Mr. Davies only one floor away. Her whole world was Hunter's cock tearing in and out of her pussy. She felt his body tense, heard him groan. he was close, she knew, and the thought pushed her to her own orgasm. Her fingers abused her clit as she felt it wash over her body. She buried her face in the covers, screaming as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever known passed through her.

Hunter quickened his pace and groaned loudly. Jen felt the first burst inside her. he pulled her tight against his hips, his cock deep inside her as rope after rope of cum shot into her, filling her pussy with thick white fluid. His cock, even spent, stayed hard and he kept it in her as he collapsed on top of her back. Their breathing slowly returned to normal until his cock slipped from her channel and he rolled off. Jen's mind returned swiftly to reality - her nakedness, the open window - and she sat up and started dressing. Hunter did the same, neither of them speaking. She latched her bra and pulled her shirt over her head, watching him out of the corner of her eye as he turned on his computer. She didn't need to be told this time. After two abrupt endings to their "sessions," she gathered her things and headed automatically for the door.

"Jen," he called. She turned and saw a movie starting on the computer screen. "Why don't you stay?" She felt a wave of affection for him and moved into his arms. He held her, kissed her lightly on the lips, and laid down on the bed, pulling her with him. They curled together, her head on his chest, and Jen drifted off in his arms.

CHAPTER FOUR

"No," Hunter said firmly. He grabbed Jen's wrists and pulled her arms from around his neck. They were back in his bedroom, and Jen was aching for a repeat of the day before.

She batted her eyes at him. "Are you sure you don't want to slide this monster inside my tight, wet pussy," she asked sexily, her hand caressing the obvious bulge in his pants. "I'll even ride you today. I'll do all the work," she offered.

"Oh, you're going to work," he said. "That test is tomorrow. And you had better ace it." He pulled the desk chair out for her. "Sit down and start studying."

"Come on, baby," she pleaded. "Let's play first. I almost came today just thinking about you."

"You're insatiable," he laughed.

"And you love it," she teased.

"Not today. Sit down."

"Yes, sir," she replied, with a resigned, mocking salute.

"Sir - I like that. Say that from now on."

A glimmer of lusty hope flashed in Jen's eyes. "Will you fuck me if I do, Sir? Huh, Sir?"

"Maybe. Why don't you take that skirt off, and I'll show you," he said huskily.

"Oh, yes, sir. With pleasure." Jen unzipped the black pencil skirt and pushed it over her slender hips. "Should I take my panties off? Sir?"

"Of course. After seeing yesterday how wonderfully slutty you really are, I'm surprised you're wearing any," he replied.

Jen turned her ass toward him and slowly slid the black boy-shorts off her white ass and stepped out of them.

"Mmm...that's better," he murmured approvingly. He stepped closer to her and cupped her mound. "Already wet, I see. Good. Are ready, sexy? Ready to ride a big one?"

"Oh god, yes. My pussy feels so empty. Fill it for me," she begged in a mock little-girl voice.

"Fill it for me...?" asked.

"Fill it for me, sir," she replied.

He moved back to the desk. Jen watched, stunned, as Hunter grabbed a large plastic sculpture of a dolphin from a high shelf. He slammed it down on the chair.

"Sit," he ordered.

She moved toward him tentatively, confused at first. He grabbed her arms roughly and positioned her in from of the chair, the back of her knees bumping the edge of the seat. She glanced down at the dolphin. It was about six inches tall and bright blue. The dolphin's body curved toward the front of the seat as it emerged nose-first from a base of choppy waves formed by the molded plastic. The dorsal fin extending from its back was small and rounded, but the body itself was thick and slightly oval in shape. Hunter grabbed her shoulders and forced her down into the seat.

"Work before play, you little slut." Jen winced at the slur. She knew better than to argue, but it definitely took some getting used to. "Your pussy needs something in it right now? well, here you go," he continued. He grabbed the back of her neck with one hand as the other guided the plastic model into her lowering pussy. She moaned as the nose scraped past her clit and into her dripping slit. She felt the base of rolling waves press against her lips as she bottomed out on the dolphin. Hunter's hand was still on her neck, holding her in place, but she felt movement behind her and heard the soft clink of his metal belt buckle. His hand left her, and she jumped a little as he cracked the thick leather belt behind her.

"I told you to stay. Now I'm going to have to teach you a lesson about jumping," he said ominously. Jen braced herself as Hunter folded the belt in half, drew it back, and brought it down with thunderous force in a side-arm swing across her breasts. She instinctively reached up to cup her smarting mounds, but Hunter roughly slapped her hands away. He swung the belt again, the leather smacking both nipples almost at the same time. A red stripe emerged across her white skin, stretching in a wide band from areola to areola. Despite the pain, Jen felt her nipples jut out in pebble-like hardness and kept her hands firmly on her thighs. Her nails dug into her skin as the belt once more lit across her tits, catching enough of the bulging undersides to lift them as they flattened toward her torso.

Hunter placed his left hand on her cheek and lifted her chin. She turned slightly and took his index finger in her mouth, running her tongue along the tip before biting down as the belt cracked again across her breasts. She whimpered as the belt came down on her thighs now, marking her with another red band. Her pussy clenched around the dolphin as her juices leaked into a small puddle on the chair. Despite the pain, she found sharp bolts of pleasure coursing through her with each blow.

Hunter released the tongue of the belt and drew it lightly across her thighs, then up her belly and across each breast. Releasing her face, he squatted down, and Jen watched as he fastened it in two loops around her ankles, tying her to the chair legs. She gingerly moved one foot, testing the strength of the loop and found she could barely move.

Hunter reached for the desk, opened the textbook, and brought a notepad and pen within her reach. "This is the chapter for the test. Read it and take notes. And while you're at it..." He moved his lips closer to her ear. His hands lifted her shirt over her head, sliding it off her arms. He unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor. When she was topless, he grabbed both of her tits in his firm grip, lifting her body slightly by her breasts before dropping her back down on the dolphin. "...ride this," he finished. "And don't stop."

"But how can I..." she started to protest as he moved away.

Hunter grabbed her ponytail. "Shut the fuck up," he whispered, "and bounce your ass. You wanted something to fuck. Now's your chance. Study and fuck and maybe I'll let you ride something a little warmer afterwards."

Jen stared at the book in front of her and picked up the pen. She leaned on the desk and found she could get just enough purchase with her forearms to raise her ass a few inches before grinding back down. She closed her eyes for the first few thrusts, relishing the feeling of the thick toy, curved just enough to brush the knotty g-spot in her pussy. Steeling herself against the pleasure wafting inside her, she read the first page, dutifully copying the definitions of the key terms in bold.

Hunter laid on the bed facing her, watching her round ass raise and lower as she fucked the plastic toy. Smacking her had sent a torrent of blood to his nether regions, and he had the hardest erection he had felt in a long time. He unbuttoned his jeans and took it out, marveling at the cold wetness of pre-cum leaking from his tip like a faulty faucet. He licked his palm and started slowly stroking his cock while he watched Jen's ass move up and down. He could see just a flash of blue plastic under her as she rose and stared with fascination as it disappeared again between her cheeks.

Jen could feel his eyes on her and felt her pussy gush again, her juice coating the dolphin, easing its passage in and out of her hole. She leaned forward more so she could move faster on the makeshift dildo. As she did, her jutting nipples flicked the edge of the desk and she gasped. She thrust her tits forward, relishing the sensation. Doing so, she knew, caused her ass to push lewdly back out toward Hunter, and she smiled at his appreciative groan and the quiet slap-slap of his hand on his cock. She pictured him stroking it, his fist pulling the loose skin toward his pink head before slamming back down the shaft to his balls.

With a resolve she wasn't sure she had, Jen forced herself to continue writing shaky notes, even as she felt her orgasm inch closer. She turned the page in book loudly, making sure he heard to avoid further punishment for not studying. She was enjoying this too much to stop now, and she knew if she didn't keep up with the studying that Hunter would interrupt.

Hunter felt his balls churning with cum as he watched her ride, her ass pushed back so far he could almost see her tight asshole. He gripped the base of his cock to hold back his orgasm before stroking again, faster this time. He watched as Jen bore down on the chair, rocking back and forth. Her moans increased in intensity, and he knew she was close. He moved quickly to her side, turning her head to face him. Jen lost all control at the sight of his cock and bounced with abandon as he fed it to her. She moaned, nearly screaming around his thick cock as she came, her pussy clenching, almost swallowing the dolphin. Hunter grabbed her hair, forcing himself down her throat as his own orgasm erupted.

Thick blasts of cum shot against her throat and leaked from her lips as she struggled to swallow it all. Finally, he slipped his softening member from her mouth with a "plop," his cum and her saliva dripping down her chin. She stared at him with a mix of love, lust, and depravity, cum and spit now dripping down to her tits. He caressed her cheek as her breath returned, seeing before him a woman who was intensely beautiful, even more so in her pornstar-like condition.

He knelt and retrieved her panties from the floor, using them to clean her face. He undid the restraints on her ankles and tenderly massaged each one, soothing the marks left by her wild orgasmic movements. he helped her stand and walked her to the bed. They laid down on their sides and felt his wet cock nestle against her ass as he held her.

"We're going to have to get you a proper toy," he said as he kissed the back of her neck. She smiled to herself and felt his strong arms around her as they both faded into a well-earned slumber.

CHAPTER FIVE

Jen quivered in nervous excitement as Hunter cut the engine in the parking lot. The Lion's Den was a squat cinder-block building on the outskirts of town and the butt of juvenile jokes repeated ad nauseum by the jocks at school. With the internet, the need for videos and magazines was nearly non-existent, but when it came to more tangible accoutrements, the Den was the place to go. And it was these she and Hunter were after.

Jen was a knot of nerves as she followed Hunter to the brown steel door. Crossing the threshold, she was assaulted by an array of bright colors, from the raunchy posters featuring every race of wanton women, tits thrust out, to even raunchier DVD covers with ladies clad in pink, purple, and blue lingerie (or clad in nothing at all). A tall blonde man behind the glass case counter asked for their IDs and smiled at Jen. She had expected someone different -- someone fat, poorly shaven, and greasy. Certainly not the attractive, friendly guy studying her license. He was barely a few years older than them, she noted.

When cleared, she and Hunter moved past the counter and down the first of a dozen rows of DVDs. Skinny teens, black BBWs, graying cougars, and bespectacled teacher-types smiled back at her from the covers. There was something for everyone, a buffet of tits, asses, and pussies. She followed Hunter around a corner to the back wall, and her eyes grew wide. From floor to ceiling, plastic and rubber toys in every shape, size, and color hung invitingly from the racks.

She unconsciously gripped Hunter's hand more tightly when her eyes locked on a black, life-like dildo that had to be nearly a foot long. A strapping model graced the cover of the package, arms folded across well-sculpted pecs, a hard ebony cock sticking straight out from his loins. Jen had never seen a black man naked before, and she was fascinated.

She giggled audibly and pointed to the next rack where an expensive-looking blue rubber vibrator with a tiny dolphin appendage "for eXXXtra stimulation" was displayed. Hunter shared the laugh. They moved slowly along the wall, from realistic cocks to gigantic massaging contraptions to smaller toys, some no bigger than a tube of lipstick. Jen felt herself getting wet as she imagined Hunter using each toy between her legs, filling her or vibrating against her sensitive clit.

Hunter, too, was enjoying browsing more than he expected. Jen's excitement at the black dildo wasn't lost on him, and his mental picture of her legs splayed and a thick black cock pistoning in and out of her immediately pitched his tent. He reached for a toy, a small, egg-shaped device that came with a small wireless remote. It was white, with a think pink lanyard hanging from one end. He smiled at Jen and carried the package with them as they moved along.

cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers