The Tutor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers

Jen was on auto-pilot as Hunter inspected other contraptions, settling finally on the egg and a short, cone-shaped rubber plug with a wide, round base. They reached the end of the wall where a beaded curtain partially concealed another room. Jen could barely make out brief glimpses of black leather and vinyl displayed on the red walls beyond. Hunter held the curtain aside and motioned her in.

The room was like another world. Everything was black and menacing. She surveyed in both shock and quiet arousal wide wooden paddles, thick coils of nylon rope, crops with split leather ends, and an assortment of whips with dozens of thin leather braids hanging from round wooden handles. Along another wall were costumes, from masks with tiny eyeholes to a full vinyl straightjacket.

Hunter moved close behind her, pressing his pelvis against her skirt-covered ass. He tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered, "I've got what I wanted. Now it's your turn. Choose." He pointed to the items displayed around the room.

"I think I'm good," she said with a smile, hoping he was joking. Hunter's hand encircled her neck with an implicit threat. He held her firmly, establishing control.

"You choose, or I will." As he spoke, he turned her head toward a horrifying display of studded paddles and whips with metal beads.

"Yes, sir," she quietly assented. He released her, and Jen moved about the room slowly, inspecting each item. The oddness of it all occurred to her. She imagined feeling each one on her body, as she fell to the task of picking out the very instruments of her own punishment. In spite of herself, she felt her nipples harden, recalling the abuse they had taken the day before. Hunter watched her, relishing the feeling of power and control. He chanced a glance at the security camera in the ceiling, hoping the clerk was watching. As Jen browsed, he picked out a gift for himself -- a set of small clamps joined by a silver chain. He tucked it between his other packages, hiding it from her sight.

hoping he might be lenient, Jen presented Hunter with her choices: a feathery tickler and a pair of punk fuzzy cuffs. He took each in turn and swapped them for more appropriate choices. Instead of the tickler, he chose a small wooden paddle, about the size of a ping-pong paddle, with leather on one side and bare wood on the other. The cuffs he tossed in a basket and traded for a set of leather cuffs, kindly opting for the ones with a bit of white, furry padding on the inside.

Hunter piled the items on the counter, and the clerk started ringing them up. Jen noticed that a few other men had entered the store while they had been in the back room. She clung to Hunter and timidly eyed the three middle-aged men browsing the DVDs and books. One of them smiled at her.

"What are the 'peep shows'?" Hunter asked, indicating a sign behind the clerk. The clerk chuckled in response.

"You can find out for yourself," he replied, nodding toward a hallway in the back of the store opposite from the BDSM room. "Just find an open door, head in, and put a dollar in the slot by the screen. You can leave these here," he finished, indicating their bag of purchases.

Hunter took Jen by the hand, thanked the clerk, and headed for the hallway. Jen thought the other customers watched as they disappeared around the corner, and she hurried after Hunter. The dark hallway had five doors, each emblazoned with a red number. Hunter pulled into door "5" and shit it behind them.

The room was small, maybe four feet by four feet, lit only by a single dim bulb. A video screen on the back wall indicated menu choices: straight, gay, BBW, mature, teen, anal. Hunter fed two singles into the slot and selected "straight." Jen watched in fascination as the video started. A beautiful woman with huge fake tits unbuttoned her shirt in front of a man in an office. Once bare, he buried his face between her tits, pinching her nipples while she moaned. The scene moved quickly, and within minutes, she was on her knees before the male actor. A close-up shot showed her lips bobbing on his long cock.

Hunter was behind Jen, and she felt his breath on her neck as he started to kiss and lightly lick the soft skin where her neck sloped down to her shoulder. She spread her feet apart as his fingertips grazed along the back of her leg and the inside of her thigh under her skirt. As he brushed the crotch of her soaked panties, she reached back, gripping his hard cock through his jeans, her eyes glued to the hi-def blowjob on the screen in front of her. Hunter's hands moved to her front, lifting her shirt. His fingers traced the top edge of her bra-cups before lowering them both, tucking them under her breasts. She moaned as his hands encased them, kneading her tits, his palms pressing hard on her nipples.

"I wonder what this is," Hunter said quizzically, reaching for a bright green button about halfway up the wall to their right. Their hands continued exploring each other's bodies as they listened to a quiet humming. In growing shock, Jen watched as an opaque screen lifted, revealing a transparent window into the next room. She screamed and struggled to cover herself as the screen revealed a man old enough to be her dad sitting in the next room. She realized with a gasp that it was the man who had smiled at her earlier, and he smiled once more, more lewdly this time. He ogled her while fumbling quickly with his zipper and fishing out a short but thick cock.

Hunter laughed in amusement as Jen struggled to find a place to hide in the tiny room. The man smiled widely at Hunter, gave him a thumbs-up, and mouthed the word "Nice."

"Where are you trying to go?" Hunter asked her as Jen tried to get behind him to the door. "Guess there's more to these rooms than meets the eye."

"Let me out!" she shouted. "Let me the fuck out! Now!" she yelled at Hunter, her fists pounding his chest.

"Calm down," he chided. She continued pummeling him until, by accident or on purpose (she couldn't tell), her palm smacked under his chin. Hunter grabbed her wrists and forced her roughly against the wall with the video screen. "Stop it, bitch," he said through gritted teeth. "You're embarrassing me. When are you going to learn who's in control here? Your body is mine. These tits?" He slapped her right breast to emphasize his point. "They're mine. This ass?" He squeezed her cheek hard. "It's mine. Now," he said in mock formality. "The nice neighbor of ours was kind enough to get his cock out for you. And you will show him how much you appreciate it."

He roughly turned her toward the window and quietly whispered in her ear, "Now stop being such a brat and show him the kind of slut I taught you to be."

Jen ducked her head, letting her hair cover her face. Her arms hung limply at her sides. Hunter brushed her hair away, forcing her to look the man in the eyes.

"Smile," he instructed. Jen gulped and managed a weak smile. The man grinned back and waved with his left hand, his right furiously abusing his cock. Jen studied him -- his thinning, graying hair; the protusion of a potbelly; the short cock in his hand. She had to agree when Hunter mused, "You're probably the best thing he's seen in a decade. Make it worth it."

His hands grabbed the hem of her shirt, and Jen made no move to stop him as he exposed her supple, young tits/ Hunter's hands encircled each one, forcing the nipples out toward the man with the now-wide eyes. Hunter dropped his hands and commanded, "You do it."

Jen slowly moved her hands to her tits as Hunter's hand crept under the back of her skirt. The man's chest heaved as his breathing rapidly increased. Jen returned his dopey grin with a look of withering anger and repulsion. Hunter's finger slid into her pussy as she pinched her own nipples for the man and she moaned in spite of herself. She tried to picture someone different in the next room, maybe the attractive clerk or Brad Pitt. Anyone but the portly, old, out-of-shape mouth-breather beating up on his little dick.

It didn't work, but Hunter's ministrations had started her engine, and she finally closed her eyes and gave in to the sensations he was causing in her pussy. She moaned, imagining herself as the actress on the video screen, driving men wild with desire. She opened her eyes just in time to see the man nodding emphatically to Hunter, who turned her around, bent her over, and pushed her ass against the glass. A fresh sense of shame filled Jen as she realized the man was now staring at her asshole and pussy, flattened against the window that was probably covered in years of old jism. Hunter held her head in place, his pants already at his ankles, and shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Play with yourself," he ordered between breaths.

"Uhm-huhm," she murmured around his cock. Hunter's hand squeezed her throat as he roughly forced his cock down it.

"Do it now!" he grunted.

Reluctantly, Jen reached under herself with a tentative hand. She slid two fingers inside her gushing pussy, wet still from all of the experiences that day, and she fingered herself for the man, grateful that at least her face was now covered. Hunter began rocking her against the wall, pressing her ass and pussy against the window and forcing her fingers deeper with each bounce. Each time, his cock would slide down her throat. Eventually, they got into a rhythm, and Jen imagined the man standing right by the glass, stroking his cock while pointing it at her ass, imagining entering her. She felt the excitement of Hunter's hands on her and his cock in her mouth, and she began fingering herself with more force, moving between deep thrusts in her pussy and careful massaging of her clit. She could feel Hunter's cock bobbing in her mouth, could taste the salty pre-cum on her tongue. With her face in his crotch, she could almost forget the disgusting place she was...

...almost. An animal-like scream boiled up from Jen's gut and vibrated around Hunter's cock as the door opened, revealing the young clerk. Between Hunter's hands and the firm glass wall, she couldn't move, no matter how much she wanted to.

"I heard some noise back here, and thought you might want to try these out now, rather than later," he said with a grin. Jen saw the clamps dangling from his hand, and felt Hunter's cock grow inside her mouth.

Showing Jen off to the man in the next room had already made Hunter hot, but the clerk's intrusion set him positively on fire. He bucked his hips into Jen's mouth with greater force and speed.

"My hands are a little full," he said. "Could you do the honors?"

Jen couldn't believe what she'd heard. She watched out the clerk kneel down with the clamps grasped in his hands. There was no denying that he was attractive, with a pleasant smile, longish blond hair, and just a hint of stubble on his well-sculpted jaw. But this was not how she wanted him to see her, not how she wanted any man to see her.

"Don't worry, sweetie," he said with genuine kindness. "I'll be gentle." He held her left tit still, his rough hand wrapping around it, and expertly clipped the first clamp to her nipple. As he let go, Jen felt a sharp pinch, followed quickly by pleasure. He reached under her for her other tit, grasped it, and clamped it. The chain hung down between her tits and jingled as her body rocked. The clerk caught it as it swung, and gave a gentle tug that pulled her nipples down and elicited a deep moan from Jen. He smiled at her, winked, and gave each tit a brief, final squeeze before standing up.

"You're a lucky man," he said to Hunter. "And I see you've got George over there feeling like a lottery winner." He nodded and waved toward the other man, whose eyes never left Jen's ass and pussy. "You, uh, wouldn't be needing any help, would you? We pride ourselves on our customer service."

"Actually, I think that may be just what we need," Hunter replied. Jen watched as the clerk shucked his pants, revealing a long, hard cock, about the same size as Hunter's, surrounded at its base by fine, blond hairs. The clerk moved forward, poking her cheek with the head of his dick and leaving a trail of pre-cum down her face. Hunter pulled back far, removing his cock from her mouth, and turned her head to the new member of the party.

The clamps on her nipples, the attention from her own fingers, and the attractiveness of the clerk and his cock pushed Jen further toward wild abandon, and she dutifully turned toward him and took his cock in her mouth. He tasted like soap and felt smooth sliding past her lips. Her other hand reached for Hunter's cock, and she began to work both dicks in tandem, sucking on the stranger and stroking Hunter. The clerk and Hunter now both reached for her tits, each grabbing and kneading one. They used the chain to tug on her nipples, driving her crazy. The clerk moaned with satisfaction from the blowjob, and Jen, despite her shame, was proud of at least that: she knew how to suck a cock.

The clerk reluctantly pulled her mouth off his cock, and she turned toward Hunter, switching to take him in her mouth and wrapping her hand around the clerk's dick. She heard them slap a high-five and utter praise: "Fuck, she's good." "Goddammit, that feels amazing." "Oh yeah, suck my cock, baby. Just like that."

She pumped the clerk's cock in her hand as her tongue swirled around Hunter's head. One part of her wanted them to cum, wanted this to be over, wanted to go home, finish herself off and take a shower. But a bigger part of her wanted it to last, or to go further, and it was this side of her that won out when the clerk got close to cumming. She pinched the base of his cock to hold it back, sliding her hand down to his balls once she knew the moment had passed. Her tingling mouth returned to his cock as she switched again, stroking Hunter and blowing the stranger.

She felt their hands on her and couldn't tell whose was whose. One was on her tit, another on her head, another on her back. A fourth hand was on the small of her back, a long finger resting in the crack of her ass, just teasing the ring around her tightest hole. It pressed against her opening, massaging the muscles around it, before sliding to one knuckle inside her ass. The feeling was totally new to Jen, but she loved it from the start. The nerve endings inside her ass were on fire, and she arched her butt up higher to give whoever it was better access. One knuckle became two, and she felt her muscles clench around the finger. It didn't move in and out, but instead massaged inside her ass with a slight circular motion, going round and round her tiny hole.

"Ha! There he goes!" the clerk yelled with laughter. Jen couldn't figure out what he meant until she heard the thumping against the glass and realized that George was cumming. Hunter and the clerk both erupted in laughter.

"That's it, George?" Hunter mocked. "At least there won't be much to clean up."

"Clean?" the clerk asked, and the boys laughed again.

"It's about time, anyway. Now it's our turn," Hunter said. He grabbed the chain and pulled Jen to a standing position, holding the line taut so her nipples stood out. Her mouth hung open in a wide "O" as the pain in her nipples continued to take her breath away from her. She looked at both men, at their handsome and appreciative faces, and at their glistening and steely cocks. Hunter moved toward the back wall and pulled her with him. The clerk's hands gripped her hips and together, they bent her in half.

She knew better than to protest, and at this point, she wasn't sure she wanted to. Hunter once more placed his cock at her lips, and she gladly took him in, bobbing her head. The clerk's cock pushed past the entrance to her pussy and filled her wanting hole up with thick meat. He grabbed her ass hard in his left hand as he began to fuck her with short but hard thrusts. His right hand slid down her back to her cheek, and she felt his finger at her asshole. He slid it in, pressing down toward her pussy, pinching the sensitive skin between her two holes. The blowjob had him quite close to the edge, and it didn't take many thrusts to send him over it. He yelled loudly, bucked his hips in quick bursts, and shot a huge load of cum inside her.

He'd barely started to slip out before Hunter spun Jen around again, folding her in half in front of the clerk and burying his own cock inside her. His thrusts were longer but no less hard than the clerk's had been, and Jen relished the sensation of his veiny cock fucking her well-worked puss. The clerk, meanwhile, took hold of her ponytail with one hand and his now-limp dick with the other, and guided it toward her mouth. Jen was confused at first until she realized that he wanted her to clean it off. She stuck out her tongue haltingly, just the tip at first, and began to lick his purple head. As she got used to the taste, and as Hunter's thrusts brought her closer to her own orgasm, she stuck out more of her tongue, until she was licking long, wide stripes along his shaft. She swallowed each gulp of cum that had made it out of her pussy on his cock. As Hunter began to shudder, she felt her pussy clamp down on his cock, her orgasm milking the cum from his balls. She buried her face in the clerk's crotch, and he held her as she rode out the climax.

The three of them stayed like that for a moment or two, coming down from their pinnacle. The clerk held Jen, whose arms were wrapped around his hips, and her hips pressed against Hunter, whose hands still held her ass. Finally, the three began to stir, and Jen stood up a bit stiffly. She collapsed against Hunter, and they kissed deeply and warmly. When they separated, Jen turned toward the clerk, who leaned toward her. Jen leaned away.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking at Hunter, "but my boyfriend doesn't want me kissing other guys."

"Not unless I say so," Hunter replied, smiling. "I say so," he added, urging her forward. Jen wrapped her arms around the clerk's shoulders and pressed her lips to his. His tongue traced her flush lips before sliding slowly into her mouth. Jen opened her mouth to let him in, and their tongues danced together. Her breasts flattened against his chest, the clamps bending her nipples painfully. But she held the kiss, relishing the gentle way he bit her lower lip, pulling on it slightly. Finally, they broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

The clerk hiked up his pants, nodded to Hunter and went back to the front of the store as Jen and Hunter zipped and buttoned. Finally, they strode from the hallway, Jen holding her panties and Hunter holding the clamps and chain. They picked up their bags from the clerk, who smiled and said simply, "Come again," before blowing Jen a kiss.

CHAPTER SIX

"Let's try this out," Hunter said, clicking a button on the remote. It had been two days since their trip to the store, and now they stood in Hunter's bedroom, having just finished another wild romp in bed. Jen shifted, getting used to the egg-shaped toy in her pussy. It whirred to life with a light hum, and she loved the sensation. Hunter played with the intensity, and Jen felt the small but powerful device working inside her. It sent a thrill of pleasure through her -- intense but not over-the-top. Her nipples hardened, and she felt her pussy moisten.

"Mmm. Now I just have to keep it inside," she said as she adjusted her panties. Their purchases from the store were laid on the bed in an alluring display, but he had chosen to try the egg first. They had both been excited since their shopping trip and had torn each other's clothes off almost as soon as they saw each other each day since. Today, as Jen rode him, Hunter had deposited a load of cum inside her. The lubrication made the egg slip around a bit, but she found it would nestle against her g-spot if she kept her thighs tight. Walking might be a different story, she thought as she took a few practice steps. Her gait was a bit stilted, but Jen doubted anyone would notice, provided Hunter didn't catch her off-guard with a sudden surprise from the remote.

cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers