The Tutor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
234 Followers

"You best get that coffee upstairs before it gets cold," he said as he walked out of the kitchen. Jen hesitated for a moment, collecting herself before following him.

Jen's knees quaked as she made her way slowly up the stairs. She could feel the heat and moisture seeping from between her legs as she mounted each step. At Hunter's closed door, she took one shaky breath and then entered, shutting the door behind her.

Hunter was at the window, facing away from her. His clothes were in a pile on the floor, and she studied his naked form. His folded arms caused his shoulders to bulge out. He was lean, with taut muscles across his smooth back. Her eyes followed the slightly indented line of his spine down his back. His ass was tight and compact, with hollows on the outside of each cheek. She gazed at their roundness, wanting to touch him, to cup each cheek. He stood with his legs apart, and she could just make out a hint of his balls hanging between them. Had it been appropriate in their relationship, she would have jumped him, scratching his back and ass and wrapping her hand around to stroke him to hardness. But that was not to be. She didn't initiate things. She followed. Followed and obeyed.

"Put the coffee on the desk and lay down," he ordered without looking at her. She set down the cup and stretched out on the bed, spreading her legs in anticipation.

"On your front," he corrected. Jen rolled over, her breasts flattening beneath her. She buried her face in a pillow as she felt his hands move up her legs, starting at her ankles, passing over her thighs and her ass before skimming her sides. As his hands reached her arms, he straddled her hips, sitting on her ass, the tip of his cock leaving a cold spot of wetness on the small of her back.

Hunter held her right wrist and reached for the bedpost. She turned her head to see him fastening a leather cuff around her wrist, binding her to the bed.

"We can't have you wandering around the house like some prostitute, shaking your tits and displaying your wares when my dad's home," he said as he fastened her left wrist.

"You told me to," she retorted.

"Hush now," he replied in a falsely soothing voice, stroking her hair. "This will go so much easier for you if you're quiet."

Jen knew what was coming and thought she would be ready. But no matter how many times it happened, she still yelped the first time he smacked her ass. Hunter hit both cheeks at the same time with a paddle, enjoying the squirm of her legs. The cuffs were not uncomfortable, but they held her arms tightly in place, restraining the rest of her body effectively. He brought the paddle down again, catching the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. He alternated between her thighs and her ass. With each smack, her skin reddened until a wide band of pink covered her ass and extended down each leg.

"Knee," he commanded. Jen pulled against the restraints and shifted until her knees were under her. Hunter held her open with one hand while bringing the paddle down swiftly against the center of her ass. The leather-wrapped wood caught each cheek and the edge of her sex, forcing a rush of air against her asshole, teasing her. Hunter traced her wet slit with the edge of the paddle before spanking her ass again, switching between her cheeks with each smack. He slid a finger inside her pussy, moistening it before moving his fingertip to her ass. He made tight circles around her hole, pressing against it, as he continued to paddle her.

She felt his finger slide in to her tightest hole, her rectum creating a vacuum seal at his first knuckle. She could feel him wriggling his finger ever so lightly, pressing against each side of her tunnel. He pushed forward, but her tight ass held him fast. Stymied, he smacked her ass and thighs painfully, over and over again, wordlessly communicating his displeasure. The sensation of his finger in her ass was still new to Jen, and she wasn't even sure how to open up. She struggled to find the right muscles to work as he continued to beat her ass, thighs, and back. Finally, she felt her ring loosen and his finger slip all the way in. He continued to paddle her ass as he worked his finger inside her.

She looked beneath her body, past her hanging tits, to see his balls and erection. It bobbed side-to-side as he paddled her, and she longed to feel him in her, to feel the fullness of both holes occupied. As if reading her mind, Hunter scooted forward and aimed his cock at her pink folds. His hands still working her ass, he thrust forward. The head of his cock bumped her clit, sending a shockwave through her before sliding up to her slit and charging into her pussy.

She moaned as his pelvis bumped her ass, his cock fully inside her wet pussy. She could feel the soft skin pinched between his cock and his finger and delighted in the sensation. The paddle lit across her ass again, and she began bucking her hips along his length, fucking him as he continued to finger her ass. His finger pressing against the walls of her channel made her pussy narrower, and each inch of his long cock was ecstasy to her. She relished every movement and slid slowly forward and back to enjoy it more intensely and slowly. If she slid far enough, she could feel just the tip of his dick resting inside her before bucking back, amazed still at how long it took with each backward slide for her to reach the base of his ample manhood.

Hunter shifted, bringing the shaft of his cock into contact with her clit, and Jen nearly cried out in pleasure. She worked her body against him, feeling the slight bend his cock would make as it scraped against her clit before filling her pussy each time she slid back. Each pass was like heaven -- her ass filled, her pussy wrapped around his hardness, his veiny shaft rolling her clit. The tingles of her skin and the rhythmic slapping sound of the paddle each time he spanked her assaulted her senses and she could feel the tightness of an oncoming orgasm building. She quickened her pace, and Hunter sped up the spanking, the paddle barely leaving her ass before hitting it again. With a cry, she came, shoving her ass against him, wanting to feel all of him inside her as her pussy throbbed around his cock. Hunter dropped the paddle and grabbed her ass hard, squeezing painfully and holding her tight against his pelvis.

As her orgasm subsided and her pussy and ass relaxed, he pulled out of her, still hard, still needing to cum. He braced her knees and lifted until her legs were straight and her body bent, the restraints holding her arms and upper body down so that she was bent like an upside down "V". Hunter laid on his back under her and slid up the bed until his head was near hers, his cock pointing straight up at her sex.

"Sit," he directed. She lowered her body until her woman hood touched the tip of his dick. He held it straight as she sat down on his hard cock, loving each inch but missing the finger that had made her feel so full. He nuzzled her neck, biting and licking her skin as his hands grabbed her hips and guided her up and down.

The thrusts were shorter but more powerful now with him under her, and he pounded her pussy with what felt like a bar of steel. He hammered in and out of her, and she delighted in his pleased grunts and hot breath on her neck. She was being fucked -- hard -- and she loved it. She'd had her cum and now focused solely on her body being used by the powerful young man with the long cock to reach his own inevitable end.

He continued to hammer her pussy until Jen was near exhaustion. Finally, he gripped her hips and pulled her close. He wasn't yet ready to shoot, though; instead, he ground her back and forth on his cock with short, quick movements. In the absence of the loud moaning and slapping of flesh on flesh, Jen heard the door creak open. She turned her head quickly and caught a glimpse of Mr. Davies entering the room. Before she could react, Hunter's arms encircled her, forcing her head into the crook of his shoulder and holding her tight.

He continued to grind against her as panic and lust intermingled within her. She imagined the older man stripping down, watching them. She saw vivid mental picture of his thick, angry mast extending straight out from his beefy, masculine body. Despite herself, she felt her pussy throb, and she knew that even if she could move, she wouldn't. Her mind flooded with images of what the brutal father would do to her, and she prayed he wouldn't see the paddle, if only because a small part of her wanted to feel his bare hands on her. She remembered the taste and musky scent of his cock, how it had felt between her tits, and she clung more tightly to Hunter.

He unwrapped his arms and gripped her ass, spreading her open. Jen's eyes went wide and her teeth sank into Hunter's shoulder as she felt the bed shift with the older man's extra weight. Finally, blissfully, his rough hands were on her, pressing and kneading her hips, so close to his son's hands. She could feel now the subtle differences. The weather-worn thick palms of Mr. Davies; the smooth, lean fingers of his son. They pulled and grabbed at her flesh, massaging her hard and bruising her tender skin. And Jen knew, before the first beads of saliva dripped down her gaping crack, that something far larger than finger would soon be filling her.

Hunter held her open and still as she felt the tip of his dad's cock at her entrance. Three hands held her open now, the fourth, she imagined, wrapped tight around a cylinder of hardened meat. He eased forward and her asshole gaped to accommodate him. Each inch was agony, and she remembered with both awe and fright how astoundingly large he was. She felt the ring of her ass stretch over the thickest part of his shaft before closing slightly around the narrower base until he was finally in.

She struggled to work the muscles that had permitted Hunter's finger, to no avail. No amount of muscle control would ease how full she now felt with two massive cocks inside her. Mr. Davies rocked gently, easing his cock in and out of her ass one painful inch at a time. Jen felt the pressure of their four heavy balls against her and thrilled at the taboo. Any nagging sense of wrongness, though, quickly gave way to a dazed excitement as Mr. Davies' movement brought her clit into direct contact with Hunter's root. The older man was moving with more ease now, and the knot of thick shaft halfway up his cock pulled at her asshole with incredible, mind-blowing pressure.

Hunter began to move, too, grinding his cock in and out of her pussy. Their movements were out of pace, with the older man's long, steady strokes and Hunter's staccato, grinding thrusts. The son moved his hips in slow circles, twisting his dick inside her while the father thrusted straight, now more rapidly. It didn't take long for her ass to get used to him -- if it ever could get used to something so large -- and before long both men were thrusting with ease. They were seesawing in and out of her with a quickening pace, and Jen swooned with the feeling of her ass and pussy getting filled one after the other.

Mr. Davies reached for her hair as his hips continued to rock. He lifted her off of Hunter, and for a moment, Jen was suspended by her ponytail wrapped around his thick hand. Her moans were obscenely audible now, and it was no use hiding her pleasure. If getting off each man individually had filled with pride in her feminine charms, getting them off together put her in a frenzy.

"Your girlfriend's got a perfect little ass," the older Davies growled. "Tight (unh), slick (unh!), and just begging for a cock!"

"Oh fuck, you should (unh!) feel her (unh!) wet pussy," Hunter replied. The little slut started pulsing the minute you walked in."

"Is that right? The fucking cunt (unh!) was begging for it," Mr. Davies asked. He pulled her head back more. "You creaming yourself for me, slut?" It was true, she knew it, but she couldn't bear answering. Hunter slapped her tits hard, rocking her left breast into the right one.

"Answer him, slut!" he yelled at her. Mr. Davies' hand dropped to her breast, and he roughly pinched her hard nipple, pulling it far from her chest until she yelped.

"You can tell me, whore," he said. "Tell me what a fucking cum-slut you are."

"Unh, unh, yes, unh, yes," she managed. "God, unh, fuck yes. Keep fucking me, please, keep fucking me."

"Say it, bitch! Say, 'I am a cumslut who will fuck any cock'," Mr. Davies demanded. His right hand encircled her throat, while his left captured her tit, his nails digging into her skin.

"I (unh!), I am a (oh god), I am a cumslut who will (fuck!) fuck any cock!" she finally yelled, pleading mentally for him to release her neck and breast.

"Uh huh, that's right, cumslut, take my fucking cock in your dirty little ass!" Mr. Davies shouted between grunts and thrusts. "You just love my cock in your ass while your boyfriend fucks your cunt, don't you? You dirty fucking slut!" He squeezed both of her tits now, her nipples trapped between his thick fingers. Hunter grabbed her head and forced her to look at him through cloudy eyes.

"Yes! Yes, I'm (oh god) a dirty (fuck) slut! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy and my ass! Please (oh yes) use my tight holes with your (fuck!), with your huge cocks!" she cried, her body now bouncing between them. Their rhythm increased and now, instead of seesawing, they were thrusting in tandem, both cocks sliding at the same time. She cried out and gasped as the poles filled her pussy and ass at once.

Hunter groaned. "Goddamn! (Unh) So (unh) fucking (jesus) tight!" He thrust his cock into her, feeling her pussy tighten as his dad pounded her ass. The pressure squeezed his cock, and Jen knew her young, lithe body was milking both men, drawing the cum from their balls. Mr. Davies' hands swept from her tits back to her throat and he held her, causing her already short breath to catch. Hunger caught her swinging tits in his hands and tugged hard on the nipples in a tug-of-war: Hunter pulling her nipples toward himself, his dad pulling her throat and hair toward himself. Her own hands strained at the cuffs, twisting and pulling. She desperately wanted to free them, to massage her own aching nipples and to feel Hunter's muscular chest, or to reach back toward Mr. Davies' thrusting ass.

Without warning, Mr. Davies released her and shoved her hard onto Hunter's chest. He supported his body on his hands now spread across her shoulder blades, the weight squashing her tits into Hunter and trapping her tightly. Their pace accelerated rapidly and now she couldn't tell who was filling what, or when. Their cocks pistoned in and out of her ass and pussy with rapid force, and she lost track of all else but the seemingly never-ending sense of fullness and pleasure. Hunter's cock was sliding against her clit again, and Jen lost all control, her climax rocketing through her body as the two men fucked her hard and fast without pause.

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes, girl! I'm going to fill your fucking ass!" Mr. Davies yelled. Hunter groaned and growled and cried out, too, as both men began shooting their substantial loads inside her. The feeling of their cum blasting into her deep holes so soon after her orgasm, the overwhelming fullness of their swollen, shooting cocks, and the dirty decadence of their coupling sent Jen again t the brink, and she came as their balls continued to empty thick cream inside her.

She felt it leak from her ass as Mr. Davies slipped out of her. Hunter, too, left her well-used pussy and rolled out from under her. Jen's exhausted body collapsed on the bed, legs askew.

"Heh, heh," Mr. Davies laughed, spreading her legs. "That's a good little cumslut." Jen could feel the cum oozing out of her pussy and ass. "Make sure she cleans up her mess," he added. She listened to both men dress as she lay there, covered in her sweat and theirs, dripping cum from both of her holes. Hunter moved to undo the cuffs, but his dad called him back.

"Leave her there," he said curtly. "I might be back up later." He chuckled and left. Hunter followed.

"Don't go anywhere," he teased before shutting the door, leaving Jen cuffed and locked in his room like a plaything.

cumcouple
cumcouple
234 Followers