The Twins…And Their Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Only then, as they lay together on the bed, still naked, did Jo say what they were both thinking.

"Did you see it ... how big it was ... I wonder what it's like ..?"

****************************

It was a week before they were on their own again, and could enjoy each other properly. Tom, their brother, was out with some friends, while their Mum and Dad were out for dinner with some work colleagues and wouldn't be back until late.

They hadn't spoken about what they had seen since that day a week ago, but both knew that they would when the time was right. But for now, they were happy to enjoy each other. They had had dinner, and brought what was left of a bottle of wine to their room with them. Slowly, they had stripped each other off, taking their time, enjoying themselves to the full. When they were naked, Sue had led Jo to her bed.

Their kisses began softly, gently, tenderly, but soon became more passionate as their tongues moved against each other's lips and into their hungry mouths. They sucked on each other as their hands ran easily over each others bodies, over their breasts and nipples, over their firm asses and wet pussies.

Jo eased Sue on to her back and leant over her, their mouths locked together as she ran her hands over her sister. Moving slowly, she broke their kiss – only then to start kissing her way down her sister's hot body. She ran her tongue and lips over the slopes of Sue's firm breasts, sucking on her taut nipples, before moving lower to flick her tongue into her navel before moving onto her pussy.

She paused as she reached Sue's pussy, gazing down at the plump, almost naked, mound in front of her. Sue's clit looked firm and rubbery, her lips pink and swollen. The first flick of Jo's tongue across her sister's clit sent tremors of pleasure screaming through Sue. Her moans filled the room as Jo teased her and then pleasured her, timing the flicks of her tongue and the sucking of her lips to perfection.

Sue reached for Jo, wanting to do the same to her. Jo turned, and straddled her sister, lowering her dripping pussy towards her waiting mouth. They sucked and licked, kissed and nipped, at each other, the room echoing to their muffled cries of pleasure.

Jo's pussy tasted wonderful to Sue as she sucked her sister's pussy lips and ran her tongue as deep inside her body as she could. Her own pussy, her whole body, was on fire as Jo used her agile tongue and nimble fingers to pleasure her sister. Sue shut her eyes, savouring the taste, the feel of her sister, savouring the tingles crashing through her body.

And then, abruptly, Jo was gone. Sue's eyes flew open, quickly focussing on Jo climbing off the bed. She saw the panicky look on Sue's face.

"I've got something for us," she whispered, quickly kissing Sue before dashing naked to her wardrobe at the other side of the room.

When she turned around, she was holding a black plastic bag in her hand. Reaching inside the bag, Sue watched open mouthed as Jo pulled out a double ended dildo. It looked over a foot long, thick and straight, with cock heads at each end. Without saying a word, Jo settled down back on the bed facing her sister, and slipped her legs through Sue's.

Jo moaned softly as she slowly and carefully fed the thick plastic cock into her pussy, as she felt a cock – any cock – inside her for the first time. Sue watched as Jo's pussy opened up, as her lips wrapped themselves around the thick shaft, as gradually almost half the hard length of the cock disappeared inside her body.

Sue reached out and held the surprisingly warm cock, feeding it into her sister slowly, fucking her gently. After a few moments, Jo pushed her sister's hand away, and wriggled her ass closer to Sue, the hard, straight cock sticking out of her body obscenely.

They scissored their legs together, moving their pussy's closer together as Jo fed the cock into her sister's waiting body. Sue gasped as the huge head entered her, stretching her around the hard plastic. They both moved carefully, feeding the cock into Sue, and then easing themselves towards each other until the dildo had disappeared completely, until their pussies were pressed hard against each other.

They moved tentatively at first, fucking each other as they reached out for their own clits, intensifying the pleasure running thorough them both. Sue watched her sister as she came, loving the sight of Jo with her head thrown back, her eyes closed, the flush running up her heaving chest as she pressed down hard on her clit, as the fucking she was getting from her sister sent shock waves of pleasure tearing through her body.

Sue came as well, screaming out her pleasure to her sister as her body was wracked by the pain and pleasure of her orgasm. As they relaxed, they hurriedly pulled the cock from their bodies, wanting, needing, to hold each other. They kissed, easing each other down from their amazing high. Once they had got their breath back, Sue spoke first.

"That was amazing, but where did you get it?" she wanted to know.

"The wonders of the internet," Jo laughed, reaching for the bag again.

She pulled out another double ended cock, this one a sort of wide "V" shape. She held it up to Sue.

"Any ideas?" she asked, before falling backwards on the bed, pulling Sue on top of her.

Sue straddled her sister, the new toy forgotten for a moment. Her knees were each side of Jo, her hard nipples pressing into Jo's firm, warm breasts. They kissed softly, their tongues caressing each other before slipping into the other's hungry mouth.

Jo reached down to run her hands over Sue's bum, pulling her to her, their pussy's grinding against each other. They sighed softly as they kissed, more juices springing from them as their bodies moulded together.

As they kissed, their movements became more urgent, more passionate, both of them wanting more. Jo reached for the toy, and eased it between them. Sue let Jo take the lead as she guided the two ends of the cock into their pussies. She gasped as once again her pussy was filled, as they were both filled with cock before pressing their bodies tight together, before they ground their mounds against each other.

They fucked each other like this until Sue pulled away, dragging the cock out of her. She turned quickly, and clamped her mouth over Jo's clit while fucking her sister with the end of the cock that was still inside her. Jo reached up and grabbed Sue's ass, pulling her hard to her face so that she could lick and suck at her sister.

They came again, their cries echoing around the room, around the house, as their pleasure tore them. Afterwards they held each other, both quiet for a long time until this time Sue spoke for both of them, her voice barely a whisper.

"Jo," she said, "I wonder ..."

"... what the real thing is like!" Jo finished for her, with a laugh, hugging her sister, "But what shall we ..."

"What was that?" Sue interrupted her, as they both heard a noise outside their door.

Jumping up, they dashed across the room and pulled the door open – and were just in time to see Tom disappear into his room. But not before they caught side of his naked ass – and his erect cock bouncing in front off him.

"I thought he was out ... he must have been listening ... or watching ... he was naked ... what was he ...," Jo whispered automatically.

But Sue wasn't listening.

"Did you see that ... see how big ..."

She turned to Jo, her voice husky.

"Jo ... that's it ... what we are looking for!"

"Sue!" Jo exclaimed, "That was Tom ... our brother ..."

"And you're my sister," she reminded Jo, seeing the same wanton glint in her sister's eye as she felt sure was in her own.

"Yes ..." was all Jo could say before Sue dragged her back to their bed.

****************************

A few days later they had a sort of plan ready. It was simple really – they just needed to entice Tom to watch and listen at the door, and then catch him out.

It was Friday, and their parents were away for the weekend. The three of them ate together, Tom chatting as normal, not noticing how quiet Sue and Jo were. After they had cleared up, Jo and Sue went up to their room, leaving their bedroom open a few inches. They listened nervously for Tom coming upstairs. They heard him go to his room, to the muffled sounds of his stereo as he switched it on.

They turned to each, kissing a little uncertainly. They looked at each other, sensing each others doubts. But then they pulled each other close, their lips locking together, their tongues dancing and thrusting as their lust, their need, their desire, took over.

Their clothes fell to the floor as they kissed and caressed, as their lips and hands moved over each others bodies, as they pressed their breasts together, as they ground their pussy mounds against each other, their bodies locked together. They sank down onto the bed, their plan forgotten for the moment as their passion grew.

Jo heard it first – the sound of a creaking floor board as Tom crept across the landing towards them. They leapt apart, Jo quickly crossing the room as they had agreed to stand behind the door where Tom couldn't see her. Sue sat on the bed, facing the door, her legs stretched out in front of her. Glancing across at Jo, she cupped her own breasts, her nipples like two pebbles against the palms of her hand.

Outside, Tom peered through the gap where the door wasn't quite shut. Like so many times before he was naked, his cock already semi erect at just the thought of his sister's being together again. He had listened to them through their door many times since he had stumbled upon their secret, but had only been able to watch them once or twice before as they normally shut their door. He had watched them outside in the garden, sunbathing topless, or even naked, watching them from his bedroom when they thought he was out, his cock in his hand.

Jo waited until she knew Tom was outside, her eye close to the hinge side of the door. She nodded across to Sue, who slowly, seductively, slid her hand down over her belly and onto her mound, her legs easing open slowly as her fingers ran over her pussy and between her lips. She sighed, closing her eyes as powerful tingles coursed through her body, as she slipped one, then two, fingers inside herself.

Tom gasped at what he saw, turning slightly to get a better view, thinking of nothing but what he was seeing. Jo bit her lip to stifle her gasp as he turned, as she saw his cock again. He was holding himself, his cock long and hard in front of him, his hand moving slowly along his thick shaft, his eyes locked on the gap in the door. She watched for a few long minutes, her pussy throbbing as she savoured the sight of her naked brother on one side of the door, and of her naked sister on the other. She glanced across at Sue, catching her eye. She nodded to her sister just as they had planned – and then yanked the door open.

Tom froze, his eyes open wide, his cock still in his hand. Jo stepped towards him and reached out. She slid her hand along her brother's cock, pushing his hand to one side.

"Hello Tom," she murmured as she felt a cock in her hand for the first time, "Why don't you come in?"

She pressed herself against him, her breasts against his arm, her hand sliding along his shaft, copying what she had seen him doing to himself only moments before. Sue joined them, Tom's eyes locked on her body as she crossed the room, watching the sway of her hips, the swell of her breasts.

She stopped in front of him, the tip of his cock brushing against her body as Jo's hand moved up and down. She leant forward and kissed her brother, her tongue flicking across his lips, and then between them as they both gasped and their mouths locked together. Tom moved for the first time, his arm snaking around Sue to pull her close, crushing her breasts between them. He reached for Jo, twisting his head to kiss her as Sue dropped to her knees in front of him. Jo joined her, the two of them staring at the thick cock bobbing in front of them.

For a moment no one moved, as the enormity of what they all knew was about to happen struck them. Tom stared down as his two beautiful, naked sisters, at his cock standing erect inches from their faces. Sue and Jo stared at his cock as well, wanting it, wanting him, unsure of what to do. And then with a groan, Sue leant forward and sucked on her brothers cock, sucked him just as she had seen their Mum sucking their Dad.

Tom thrust his hips forward, driving his cock into his sister's mouth. She gagged a little as he pushed in deep, pulling back so that his cock popped from her mouth. Jo grabbed his cock, pulling it to her mouth, sucking him, holding his shaft in one hand as she wrapped her other arm around him, her hand clawing at his ass. Sue reached for his balls, just as he rested a hand on each of their heads, quickly learning to guide them as they swapped his cock between them.

He guided them as they pushed his cock up onto his belly and took turns to lick along his thick length, he guided them as they licked and sucked on his heavy balls, as their hands and fingers strayed around onto his ass and down between his legs. Their groans echoed around the room, Sue and Jo's cries muffled by Tom's hard flesh.

But it was Sue and Jo who knew when to stop, to stand up and kiss their brother, to press their bodies against his hard, muscular body as their hands caressed each other. And then they took his hands and led him to the bed where only minutes before Sue had played her part so well.

They lay down together, Tom in the middle, Sue and Jo reaching out to him, still finding their way as they touched and licked and sucked and kissed their first real man, their first cock. Tom in turn still couldn't quite believe what was happening, even as his sister's hands moved over him, as they pressed themselves against him, their bodies firm and sexy. They leant over him, feeding their swollen nipples into his mouth, moaning and crying out as he sucked them, as they kissed and sucked each other.

Sue and Jo stroked his cock between them, feeling his strength and hardness. They glanced at each other, before pushing him onto his back. Jo climbed across Tom, her pussy hovering above his hard cock. Sue reached for him, and rubbed the head of his cock across Jo's pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Jo sank down onto him, his cock sliding deep inside her, into her incredibly hot and tight pussy. Tom felt her throbbing and squeezing around him.

As Jo began to instinctively move up and down his length, Sue swung her leg across his body, to sit on his chest, and slide her pussy to his mouth. Tom licked her pussy, tasting her for the first time, sucking her juices from her, his arms around her, pulling her to him. She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as Tom pulled her to him, as Jo slid up and down his cock, as he thrust into her, the bed shaking with their movements.

Tom reached for Sue's breasts, feeling their weight, their firmness. Tom rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between his finger and thumb. Jo leant forward, reaching round to join her brother in caressing their sister's breasts, in rubbing and teasing her erect nipples.

Tom could feel Jo's pussy clenching around her, and knew that she would come quickly. He thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, all the time licking and sucking on Sue's sweet tasting pussy. Sue pushed herself harder to him as Jo's cries got louder, as she came, as her juices poured from her around her brother's cock. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from him. She pulled Sue back along his body. Tom felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down his chest and stomach, and then his cock being buried in her hot pussy.

The feeling was incredible, moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. Jo grinned down at him, kissing him before taking her turn to sit across him. She turned to face Sue, pushing her ass back towards him, exposing her bum and dripping pussy to his mouth, to his tongue. As Sue took his cock deep inside her body, the girls reached for each other's breasts, leaning forward to kiss.

Tom stroked his tongue from Jo's puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy, tasting himself on her. Tom sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with his tongue. Both of them were pushing down on him, matching the upward thrusts of his cock and tongue. His balls were on fire, his cum hot inside them. Tom groaned, and Sue pushed down harder, faster.

With a cry Tom came, great fountains of cum shooting deep inside his sister. Sue cried out as well, pressing down hard and burying him inside her, her pussy gripping his cock as waves of pleasure rocked her body. Jo moaned into Sue's soft lips, pushing her pussy down as Tom's tongue sank inside her again, as he sucked on her clit, as she came again and again.

The girls fell away from Tom, the three of them lying on the bed catching their breath before reaching out to each other again. They talked then. Tom told his sister's how he sometimes watched them in the garden, how he had stumbled across their secret, how he had watched and listened – and fantasised.

As they talked, Sue and Jo stroked his cock, watching him as he rose up again, hard and throbbing. They took turns stroking his shaft and cradling his heavy balls. Tom's breathing got heavier as their movements speeded up, the muscles in his stomach and thighs tensing as his cum boiled deep inside his balls.

His legs were wide apart now, Sue and Jo each side of him, pressing their bodies to him, their eyes locked on his cock. Sue was stroking him, her hand a blur as it moved up and down his shaft. Jo squeezed his balls, and then ran her hand lower, searching for his ass.

As she ran her finger around his tight hole, Tom let out a deep groan. They watched wide eyed as cum erupted from his cock, jets of it flying into the air before splattering back onto his belly and thighs. Tom moaned at his release, then pulled his sister's to him, kissing them in turn. Jo moved down his body, lapping up the pools of cum on his body, then sharing it with Sue, sharing the taste, the feel of their brother's cum as their tongues dancing together.

They lay together for a while, not speaking but each of them thinking about what had happened, what they wanted to happen, what they needed. Sue climbed slowly off the bed and went to the bathroom. When she got back a few minutes later, it looked like Tom had dozed off, his cock resting against his thigh. She was tempted to go to him, but instead moved around the bed to Jo, who held her arms out to her naked sister.

They kissed for a long time, lying on their sides facing each other, their breasts pressed together. Slowly, they moved their hands over each others bodies, along their thighs and down their legs, back up towards their breasts, down over their firm bellies towards their pussies.

Jo eased her legs apart, lifting one knee, as Sue rubbed her clit softly before slipping her finger into her sister's wet pussy. She could feel Tom's cum still inside her, thick and sticky, mixing with Jo's slick juices. Sue pulled her finger out and sucked it, her eyes locked on Jo's.

Jo reached for Sue, leaning forward to kiss her as she eased one, then two, fingers inside her wet pussy. They kissed as they fingered each other slowly, their tongues slipping and sliding over each other, moving with the rhythm of their fingers.

Behind them, Tom stirred. He rubbed his eyes, smiling as he glanced across at his sisters. He rolled onto his side and watched them, his cock in his hand. He was hard in seconds, his skin peeling back from his cock head as his shaft thickened and lengthened. He wriggled up behind Jo, pressing his cock along the tight gap between her firm cheeks as he reached around her to cup her breast.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers