The Twins…And Their Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo sighed and pushed back against him, loving the feel of his hardness against her, wanting that hardness inside her again. Sue eased her fingers out of Jo's pussy, and slid her hand between her sister's soft, damp thighs. She felt for her brother's balls, and then his shaft, dragging his hard length downwards, and between Jo's legs. Tom and Jo wriggled, guided by Sue as she fed her brother's long, hard cock into her sister's hot and wanton pussy.

Tom groaned as he felt Sue's hands on him, as he felt Jo's warm pussy engulfing him. Her pussy seemed to mould itself to him as he pushed deep inside her from behind, mould itself to every contour of his cock. He pulled Jo's leg up higher, making her cry out as he buried himself even deeper inside her. He rocked his body, sliding slowly in and out of her, pulling out until just his cock head was inside her before sliding his full length back inside her hot young body.

Jo moaned with pleasure as Tom filled her, then left her empty, then filled her again, her pussy stretching to take his hardness deep inside her. She sighed again as Tom pushed her hand under her, reaching up to cup her breast, to rub and pull at her nipple, his other hand still holding her leg up so that his cock could reach as deep as possible inside her.

Sue watched as her sister's pussy, the pussy she knew so well, was split apart by her brother's thick cock. She watched Jo's engorged lips stretching around Tom's cock, then sliding along his shaft, clinging to him, pulling him inside her. She leant forward and kissed Jo, feeling her being pushed against her by Tom's slow but powerful thrusts. She broke the kiss, then slithered down the bed, kissing and sucking on Jo's breast and nipple before moving lower.

She reached for them, moving so that she could cup Jo's throbbing mound in her hand. She rubbed her clit with her thumb as she felt Tom's cock slide between her fingers on its way in and out of their sister's body. She moved again, wriggling down so that she could sink her head between Jo's legs. She licked along Tom's shaft, letting her tongue trail along it with his movements, tasting Jo's juices on him. She flicked her tongue across Jo's clit and pussy, licking and sucking and kissing them both, tasting, feeling, her brother's cock and her sister's pussy as they moved together.

Sue felt Jo's pussy pressing harder against her mouth as Tom's movements became more urgent, as his thrusts became harder, faster. Tom held Jo tight, pulling her to him even as she pushed back against him. Sue sucked and licked and kissed them both, feeling Jo tense beneath her, then cry out as her climax crashed through her, as her juices flooded from her.

Tom groaned and buried himself inside Jo, his cum erupting from his cock. Jo moaned again, pushing back against him as she felt a flood of cum erupting inside her for the first time. She reached for Sue, holding her head, wanting the pain and the pleasure to go on forever as Tom throbbed and jerked inside her, as Sue licked and sucked her.

Slowly, Jo and Tom came down from their highs. His cock slipped from her, but only as far as Sue's mouth as she sucked her brother's semi erect cock, licking away his cum and her sister's juices before doing the same for Jo's pussy.

Sue savoured the taste, the feel, of their hot bodies, of their juices, sharing their pleasure though her own body was still on fire, crying out for release. As her own body calmed down, Jo eased her sister onto her back, leaning down to kiss her, first on the mouth, and then her breasts.

She swirled her tongue around Sue's nipples, one after the after, flicking at the taut flesh before sucking hard, drawing her sister's nipple into her mouth. She reached lower, sliding a hand over her belly, reaching for her mound, her pussy – but only to find that Tom had beaten her to it.

Tom eased his fingers inside Sue, fucking her slowly, feeling her wetness around him, hearing her soft moans of pleasure. Jo moved, kissing her way down Sue's body, over her smooth belly, moving slowly lower. Sue cupped her own breasts, feeling the firmness in her hands, the hardness of her nipples against her palms.

As Tom fingers moved inside Sue's pussy, Jo licked and sucked at her clit, teasing the rubbery nub of flesh with her tongue. She sucked in time to Tom's fingers, feeling Sue writhing beneath her, her breathing getting louder, harsher, as her climax built inside her.

Sue arched her back, her fingers entwined in Jo's hair, pulling her sister tighter onto her pussy. Tom's fingers moved faster, Jo sucked and licked harder, as Sue's orgasm erupted deep inside her, sending pleasure screaming through her. She cried out in pleasure, and then sagged back on the bed. Jo pulled Tom's fingers away, then lapped gently at her sister's clit and pussy, prolonging the pleasure as long as she could before clambering back up the bed to hold her sister tight.

Tom held them both, the three of them wanting to be together as they drifted off to sleep, satisfied for now.

****************************

Sue woke up first. She rubbed her eyes, reaching out for Jo as she always did. Instead, she found Tom. He was lying on his back, his cock nestling in its bed of hair at the base of his belly. He had one arm thrown out – and Jo was lying within it, her naked body close to her brothers. Sue immediately felt a tingling deep inside her, a throbbing in her pussy, as she looked at them, as memories of the previous night came flooding back.

Jo stirred, sitting up slowly and smiling across at Sue as she stretched. Sue motioned for her to keep quiet, pointing at their still sleeping brother. Jo grinned as her sister, and then carefully leant over Tom to kiss her. They caressed each others breasts as they kissed, their hands moving slowly over each others bodies. As they parted, Jo leant over and kissed her sister's firm breasts, licking and teasing her erect nipples.

Sue reached for Tom, stroking his cock, feeling it react instantly to her touch as it grew hard in her hand. He stirred as Sue's hand moved along his shaft, waking up and reaching out to both of them, reaching out to touch them both, to touch their breasts, their pussies, wanting them both.

He started to sit up, fully awake now, but Sue pushed him back, moving down to suck his cock into her mouth. Jo knelt at the bottom of the bed, reaching between his legs to cradle his balls, to run her finger tip around his ass. She watched as Sue moved into a 69 position, lowering her pussy onto Tom's face, never letting his cock slip from her mouth.

Tom gazed up at his sister's wet pussy. As she sucked on his cock, her hips moved lower, pressing her pussy to his face. He licked along her slit, moaning softly as he tasted her sweetness. He sucked on her, feeling her pressing harder against him, wanting more. He rubbed his lips and tongue across her clit, holding her ass and pulling her onto him.

They sucked and licked at each other, tasting each other. Jo moved from one to the other, caressing and kissing, using her fingers and her mouth on them. She moved away from the bed for a moment, and reached out to the draw beside the bed – and pulled out the double ended dildo she had shared with Sue only days before. She pulled a chair across the room and sat at the side of the bed, her feet on the chair, her legs drawn up to expose her wet pussy.

She rubbed the end of the plastic cock across her clit, then her pussy. She eased the head inside herself, sighing as she felt its thickness, her pussy lips wrapped around it. And then she plunged it deep inside herself, moaning at the immediate sensations of pleasure that ran through her. Sue and Tom both turned towards her, drawn by the noise. As they continued to suck and lick each other, they watched Jo fuck herself.

They watched as she pressed the toy deep inside herself, and held it there with her thighs while she squeezed her breasts tight, pinching her nipples. And they watched while she fucked herself harder, while she rubbed the wet toy on her clit, while she pressed it lower against her tiny puckered hole before sliding it back deep inside her aching pussy. And they watched while her body trembled as her self-induced orgasm shot through her.

Jo sat back gasping, her eyes closed, her thighs clenched tightly together, prolonging her pleasure as long as possible. When she opened her eyes, her brother and sister were still watching her, still taking in the changes that had come over her as her orgasm rushed through her.

"Fuck her," she whispered to Tom, "Fuck our sister, fuck her hard."

Sue climbed off Tom, and lay on the bed beside him. Jo watched closely as he swung a leg over her, and knelt above her, his cock rock hard and still glistening where she'd been sucking on him. Tom seemed enormous as he towered over her, his body strong and muscular. She thrust her breasts up at him, showing him their firmness, her hard nipples.

"Fuck me then," she moaned to Tom, "Do what Jo says."

He bent towards her, his cock resting at the entrance to her pussy. The angry red head seemed to glow against her pale wet flesh, against her swollen pussy lips. Jo moved onto the bed alongside them, and reached for Tom's cock. She stroked along his length, feeling his size and strength. She rubbed the head along Sue's pussy, and then watched it stretch her, watched it disappear into her body.

Sue reached for them both, crying out as Tom's cock filled her completely. It felt thicker than before. Her pussy seemed to be moulding itself around him, closing up as he slipped his cock slowly out of her, and then opening up around him as he ploughed it back inside her, reaching deeper with every stroke. Her body was on fire, the heat rising in her pussy and spreading throughout her body.

She reached for him, pulling him to her, pushing her hips up to meet his powerful thrusts. They moved as one, faster and faster, their cries filling the room. Jo watched, touching them both, caressing them, wanting them.

Sue could take no more as her orgasm hit her fully. She sobbed with pleasure as it washed through her, her pussy gripping Tom's cock, throbbing around him. Tom cried out seconds later as his cock seemed to swell up and then burst, his cum gushing into his sister. He drove his cock deep into her and held it there as they clung to each other, showering kisses across each other's face.

Later, they headed downstairs for breakfast. Sue automatically reached for her dressing gown, but then laughed – and led the way, all three of them naked. They sorted out a simple breakfast of juice and coffee, cereal and toast, between them. But even so, it took ages to prepare as they were constantly brushing against each other, reaching out for each other, enjoying each others nakedness.

As they ate, they planned their day. Any plans they might have had before were forgotten – now they wanted to be together. As it was bright and sunny, they decided to head out to a forest they used to go to as kids, taking a picnic with them. They tidied up the breakfast things, and then headed back upstairs.

It was Tom who suggested they use the double shower in their parent's bathroom. Sue and Jo had just about forgotten about it - they had probably been about ten when they'd last been in it together, after getting muddy playing in the back garden. This time it would be different.

Jo led the way, Sue behind her, leading Tom by the cock. The shower was like two cubicles together, with showerheads at each end. Jo switched both on, and beckoned the others to join her.

They showered together, washing each other. Jo stood in the middle while Tom washed her back, and Sue her front. They washed her slowly, running their soapy hands over every part of her sexy body. Sue rubbed her nipples softly, smoothing her hands over her breasts, savouring the feel of them. She washed her pussy, feeling Tom's hands washing her bum as they both reached down low.

Then they moved so that first Sue and then Tom could be washed. Jo ran her hands over their firm bodies, sucking on both their nipples when she had finished washing their fronts. When they were finished washing, she knelt down and kissed Sue's pussy, running her tongue along the pink slit, sucking her lips into her mouth. She rubbed her clit with her tongue, before pushing her tongue inside. Sue held her head, pushing her pussy onto her sister's mouth, onto her tongue.

Putting her hand behind her, Jo reached for Tom's cock. It was rock hard again. He moved around so that she could reach him more easily. She stroked his cock, and then started to wank him with long pulls on his cock, stretching his skin back and forth. Tom leant forward and drew Sue's ripe nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking on her tasty body.

Sue ran her hand down to her clit, rubbing herself quickly with a circular motion. It was all too much for her – her finger on her clit, the tongues and mouths on her pussy and breasts – and she came, pulling her sister and brother to her, forcing their mouth's onto her body, her fingertip pressing hard onto her clit. Tom moved to muffle her cries with his mouth, his lips pressed hard to hers, his tongue exploring passionately.

As Sue recovered, they all moved out of the shower. Tom held Jo by the hips and helped her sit on the edge on the vanity unit, their bodies still wet from the shower. Tom stepped in between her legs and slipped his cock inside her. Her pussy was already flooded with her juices, and he slid in easily, penetrating her deeply. Her fucked her quickly, both of them on the verge of cumming after being with Sue.

Sue crossed the room to them, bending to kiss Jo's erect nipples, to touch her breasts, while her other hand was on Tom's ass, pulling him onto their sister. She urged him to fuck Jo harder, and then watched as Jo and Tom cried out themselves, all three of them clinging together, satisfied for now.

They stepped back into the shower, before drying each other off. Afterwards they headed towards their own rooms to get dressed for their day out. Tom pulled on some shorts and a tee shirt. In their room, Sue and Jo both picked out a lacy bra from their draw, looked at each other, laughed – and threw them to one side. They pulled on panties that clung to them, followed by short denim skirts and vest tops. Tom could only whistle softly as they emerged from their room, their tight tops clinging to the soft curves of their beasts, to their pert, hard nipples.

****************************

They took Tom's car, and drove out to the forest, which was about an hour away. By the time they had sorted out a picnic and everything, they were quite late leaving and it was almost lunch time before they arrived. Once they arrived, Tom parked up, and they set off through the well laid out paths, chattering happily, remembering all the times they had spent there as kids.

After an hour or so they found themselves in a very secluded glade. They had walked almost in a circle, and were now only a ten minute walk from the car. Tom offered to go and get the picnic, so Sue and Jo settled down on the thick grass to wait, enjoying the sunshine filtering through the trees.

It was the first time that they had really been alone since the previous night, and were soon talking through what had happened. There were no regrets – far from it. As they talked, they became more and more aware of each other, of just how secluded the glade was, how quiet it was.

Sue looked at Jo in a certain way, and that was enough – they fell into each other's arms, Sue falling backwards to lie down, pulling Jo on top of her. Jo straddled her sister, her knees each side of her, her hard nipples pressing into Sue's firm, succulent breasts through their thin tops. They kissed softly, their tongues caressing each other before slipping into the other's hungry mouth.

Sue reached down to run her hands over Jo's bum, holding her tight, their pussies grinding against each other. They sighed softly as they kissed, as their juices sprung from them as their bodies moulded together. They pulled at each others clothes, everything but their need, their desire, forgotten.

As they kissed, their movements became more urgent, more passionate, both of them wanting more. Jo turned herself around slowly, kissing her way along Sue's body, licking and sucking on her erect nipples, on her belly, until she found the soft, wet centre of Sue's body.

She ran her tongue into Sue's pussy, just as she felt her own pussy being engulfed by Sue's hungry mouth, by her probing, inquisitive tongue. Their passion built quickly after the excitement of the day, as they kissed and licked and sucked and pleasured each other, their faces coated in each other's juices. Sue gazed at Jo's delicate pink pussy as she devoured it, sucking hungrily on her lips, her tongue probing her before flicking across her clit.

They didn't hear Tom come back until he was stood by them. Sue looked up and saw him first, standing naked, his cock swaying in front of him, already dripping with pre cum as he watched them. He reached out for Jo's firm bum, his fingers running past one sister's now still mouth, and into his other sister's hot, wet pussy.

Jo froze for a second, not realising that Tom was there, and then pushed back eagerly as his thick, strong finger entered her. Then she felt Sue's mouth and tongue back on her, licking her, sucking her, as she was finger fucked.

Sue watched as Tom pulled his finger out of Jo, and moved to stand behind her. She reached up to stroke his hard, long cock, peeling the foreskin back to reveal the throbbing head. He moaned out loud as she wanked him gently, her mouth still on Jo's pussy. She pulled him by his cock towards Jo, guiding him into her, watching as it stretched Jo's pussy again, as it disappeared, just the head at first, and then the whole thick length of him.

Jo cried out as she felt Tom cock enter her, as he filled her, her pussy throbbing around him. She felt Sue's mouth sucking on her clit, her mouth still hungry to taste her. Tom's cock slid in and out of her, the first long, slow strokes being replaced by a faster, more urgent rhythm as their mutual pleasure, their need, built. Sue felt Jo's fingers plunge into her in time to Tom's thrusts, her wetness pouring onto her thighs.

They all cried out as their climaxes built. Tom roared as he drove into Jo one last time, before holding his cock deep inside her. She felt it jerking as his balls emptied his cum into her. Sue reached up, lapping at his heavy balls. Jo screamed as she felt his hot cum taking her over the edge, her fingers driving deeper into Sue, who in turn cried out her pleasure.

Tom man pulled out of Jo, and slumped on the ground beside them. Jo rolled off Sue and looked at him. He held out his arms, pulling his sister's to him.

They ate their picnic naked, taking their time, enjoying being together. They had brought some strawberries and a tub of cream for dessert, and soon Jo was lying down while the others ate the food from her belly. The girls smeared Tom's cock with cream, then licked and sucked it off him slowly, his cock rising up at their touch. Sue straddled him, dropping her pussy down onto him, taking him deep inside her, drenching his cock with her juices. Jo stood in front her as Sue licked the last of the cream from her belly, before lapping at her pussy.

Their cries echoed around the secluded glade again as they came, as they pleasured and satisfied each other. Afterwards, they dressed slowly, reluctantly. As they drove home, they planned their evening. Tom had just got a bonus from work, so he offered to treat them to a nice meal out. So, as soon as they were home, Jo and Sue disappeared upstairs to shower and change, to slip into something they thought Tom would approve of.