The Twins…And Their Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************

Tom was waiting downstairs for them. He stared open mouthed as they came into the lounge to meet him. He had seen them dressed up before, but now it was different, they were different. They were both wearing silky dresses that clung to them in all the right places. Sue's dress was crimson with tiny ribbon shoulder straps, Jo's black and strapless. They both looked stunning.

"Shall we?" Jo asked, holding out a hand, smiling at Tom's open mouthed stare.

He took them to a smart restaurant on the other side of town, somewhere where they wouldn't be known. They enjoyed their time together, laughing together, enjoying the anticipation of what was to come. Sue ordered strawberries and cream for dessert, deliberately teasing Tom – but not as much as Jo, who chose a cream éclair from the cake trolley and ate it so seductively that Tom almost came there and then.

They could barely contain themselves in the taxi home. As soon as they got back to the house, Tom kissed them both, holding them tight as their tongues danced around each other. He led the way upstairs, watching as Jo sashayed off to the bathroom before pulling Sue back into his arms. He kissed her hard, their mouths locked together, his cock rearing up in his trousers to press against her as he held her tight.

Tom stepped back from her, gasping from their kiss, and looked at her. She really was stunning, her whole body seeming to glow. He turned her around and eased her zipper down her back, tracing the line of her spine with his finger tip. Turning her back around, he reached out and slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. They slid down her arms a little and then stopped, her dress caught by the swell of her full breasts.

After a moment's hesitation, gravity took over and her dress slithered sensually down her glorious body, slowly at first, then faster, catching briefly on her hips before slipping down her legs until it was just a crimson pool around her feet. Her breasts had appeared first, large and firm, and then her nipples, hard and begging for attention. Her flat, shapely tummy was next, followed by her hips and pussy, and then her incredible legs.

Tom groaned out loud as he looked at her, as he quickly stripped off. Her smile was delicious, her eyes on his cock, as Tom looked at her breasts, her pussy, her whole sexy body. Tom kissed her briefly on the mouth and then dropped to his knees, his cock bobbing in front of him. He licked across one nipple, cupping her other breast in his hand, then nibbled and kissed and teased her, drawing out her nipple even further.

He kissed down her tummy, flicking his tongue into her belly button, as he stroked his hands up and down her cheeks, squeezing them, feeling the tight gap between them. Tom kissed softly down to her mound, smelling her wetness as he got closer to her pussy. She moaned and pushed her hips forward, holding her brother's head as he licked slowly over clit, swirling his tongue around her hard nub of flesh, teasing her with his tongue before slipping lower.

Tom licked and sucked on her, before sliding one hand back up her body, reaching for her breasts and nipples again as he teased her puckered hole with his other hand, his mouth clamped onto her pussy and clit as she ground herself against him. She held his head to her, pushing her hips forward to rub her wetness against his mouth, his nose rubbing on her clit, her juices pouring from her.

He felt another hand on Sue's breast, and looked up to see Jo stood behind her sister. He watched as Jo caressed and fondled her sister's breasts, as she pulled and teased her nipples. Tom felt Jo's hot flesh against his hand on Sue's bum, and then saw the black dress on the floor behind her.

He plunged his tongue back inside Sue's hot and willing pussy, his cock rigid between his legs. She came seconds later, crying out loudly as her orgasm flooded her body with intense pleasure, her juices running onto his chin as Tom sucked on her eagerly.

Tom lapped at her softly, his cock needing attention. He looked up as Sue twisted her head around and kissed Jo. As they broke their passionate kiss, Jo looked down at him. She dropped to her knees in front of him, reaching for his cock. She stroked him lovingly, her hand cool on his hot skin as she moved up and down his shaft. She leant forward and kissed him, as he reached for her breasts.

He pulled her to him, kissing her hard, sucking her nimble tongue into his mouth. Sue was beside them, reaching for him, and then for Jo. Their hands were everywhere, touching, feeling, caressing, their lips and mouths licking, kissing, sucking.

Tom stood up, his cock bouncing freely, and pulled Jo to her feet. They stumbled to the bed, their lips locked together, their tongues thrusting into each others mouths. Jo fell onto the bed, her breasts bouncing wonderfully. She drew her legs up, exposing her fleshy clit, her pussy, her bum, to him. Tom fell onto the bed between her legs and kissed her pussy, sucking on her hungrily, drawing her juices from her, his tongue deep inside her.

She sighed deeply, her hips bouncing off the bed to meet his tongue. But Tom had already moved, leaning over her to kiss her breasts, his heavy cock hanging down to rub against her pussy. Tom kissed her mouth, and then felt Sue's hand on him, guiding him into Jo's wet body.

Tom drove his cock into her with one deep thrust. He fucked her hard, pumping his cock into her frantically. She wrapped her legs around him, her heels digging into his back as he fucked her, her breasts bouncing wildly with every powerful thrust, his cock reaching deep into her hot, wanton body.

She threw her arms back over her head, her breasts still bouncing softly with the pounding of his cock, her back arched, her belly taut. Tom reached for her, running his hands over her belly and breasts as he pumped into her. He rubbed her nipples, listening to her cry out as her pussy stretched around his thick cock, as his balls slapping against her bum.

Sue pulled his head around towards her and kissed him breathlessly, her face, her breasts flushed with excitement as what she was watching, her tongue reaching deep into his mouth. She pulled away, leaving him gasping, and leant over Jo. She kissed her hard as well, their lips crushed together at first, and then slightly apart so that Tom could see their tongues exploring gently.

Tom reached over to Sue, touching her wet pussy. She pushed back onto his hand as she knelt beside them, eager for his fingers, for something, inside her. Jo reached out as well, reached out to Sue to caress her breasts as they hung down firmly from her sexy young body.

The room was full of sex – of the sounds, of the smells, of the three of them as Tom drove his cock relentlessly into one sister while he fingered his other sister, as his sister's kissed and touched each other.

With a roar Tom came, his cum gushing into Jo in a thick torrent. She let out a long, drawn out cry as he buried his cock deep inside her, her climax erupting inside her body, reaching every part of her. Tom slumped against her, kissing her softly, kissing Sue. He rolled away from Jo, his cock still almost hard with his excitement.

As soon as Tom was on his back, Sue straddled him, wanting, needing, his cock inside her. Tom reached for her breasts, feeling their shape, their firmness, in his hands as she bounced up and down on his cock, as she allowed the head of his cock to almost pop out of her body before dropping back down onto his hard length with all her weight.

She came almost straightaway, her juices running down his cock as she let out a loud cry of animal pleasure. As her climax subsided, she pulled him out of her pussy and wanked him, watching open mouthed when minutes later his cum shot upwards out of his cock, watching with Jo as his cum splattered onto each of them, as it seemed to spray everywhere, as Sue continued to wank him wildly.

****************************

They made love long into the night, and then again in the morning, conscious that their time together was limited, that their parents would be home that evening. They showered then breakfasted together, not bothering to dress. They only dressed when they went into the garden while Tom barbequed some steaks for lunch. Afterwards they took what was left of their second bottle of wine back into the lounge and began to undress each other again.

They stood together, naked, their arms around each other. They shared kisses, Tom and Sue, then Tom and Jo, then Sue and Jo. Tom had his arms around his sister's caressing each of their asses as they held his cock, held each other. He led them to the settee, watching as they both knelt down, their backs arched, their beautiful asses pointing at him, at his hard cock.

Tom stood behind them, his throbbing cock in his hand. He moved behind Jo first, rubbing his cock head across her pussy and clit, teasing her. She swore as Tom moved across to his other sister, as Tom teased her. But Sue had seen what Tom had done to Jo, and pushed her bum back quickly, pulling his cock into her. Tom reached across and slid his fingers into Jo, the two of them gasping as they turned their heads and kissed, as Tom fucked them.

Their kisses got hotter, more passionate, as Tom pulled out of Sue, and quickly slid into Jo. His cock and balls were on fire, incredibly turned on as he repeatedly switched from one of his sexy sister's to the other, fucking them both, fingering them both, fingering their asses as well as their pussies. Their bodies twisted slightly as they reached for each other's breasts, as their kisses became more intense.

Tom fucked Jo hard as she came, as Sue bit and kissed her nipples, driving her to an incredible orgasm. Tom pulled out of Jo, and slid into Sue, watching as Jo clambered up to sit on the back of the settee in front of Sue, watching as his sister licked and sucked at Jo's pussy, prolonging her pleasure. Tom fucked Sue hard, pushing her onto Jo's wet pussy, all of our cries echoing around the room as Sue and Jo came over and over again, as Tom pumped his cock into Sue.

None of them heard the car pull onto the drive, nor the slamming of the car doors. They didn't hear the front door open as their parents came home. Their Mum started to call out, but the words froze in her mouth as she heard a deep moan, then a voice that she recognised instantly as Sue's.

"Fuck me Tom ... fuck me ... harder ..."

She turned and stared at her husband. He had heard as well – and already he could feel his cock rising up in his jeans. They stepped forward together and pushed the door to the lounge open a fraction. They stared at the sight of their naked children, of Tom's ass clenching as he drove his cock into Sue with powerful thrusts, of Jo sat on the back of the settee, holding her breasts and pinching her nipples as Sue's mouth devoured her pussy.

They watched as Tom pulled out, his hard cock glistening with his sister's juices. They watched as Jo climbed down, her beautiful body flushed with passion and desire, and lay on the settee. They watched as her brother straddled her, as she cried out as he drove his cock into her. And they watched as Sue lowered her dripping pussy onto her sister, as Jo reached for her, licking and sucking, as Tom reached for Sue's swaying breasts, as they kissed.

Their Mum stifled a groan, her body on fire. She turned to her husband and saw the lust in his eyes, lust that mirrored hers. They dragged their clothes off in seconds, knowing what they wanted, what they needed.

Naked, wet and massively erect, they pushed the door open and stepped into the room to join their children ....

****************************