The Very Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Dinner with Justin and Tom had been wonderful, and they had enjoyed the time immensely. Joanna had been quietly happy about Justin's enthusiastic reaction to her new look and commented on how happy she looked. He had been disappointed to hear of her recent break up with Matt, but he had obviously worked wonders for her.

They teased her mercilessly about being a cougar urged on by Melanie's recollections of the couple together and the photo's she had on her phone of them together. Far from being embarrassed Joanna laughed with them

"Dad says you've been to see him and that you two are attempting a friendship," Justin said sceptically.

"Yeah I thought it was time we made peace, especially with your wedding coming up and having to be so close to him dressed in nothing but a smile," she laughed. "I don't know how I will ever actually make it onto that island, but I can't miss your big day."

"Yeah you're a bit of a twerp," Melanie said using her favourite word for her godson. "Why on earth would you want flabby old people baring all in your wedding photos?"

"There won't be any photo's," Justin laughed. "Yu can't take camera's on the island, not even your phone's."

"Just as well, have you seen your father lately? He looks positively old," Joanna shook her head sadly. "Now tell me is there anything I can do for the wedding while I am here? The reception maybe? You're having that on your Uncle Harry's boat, Tom?"

"Yep, but don't call it a boat in front of him. It's a bit bigger than the average boat, more like a cruiser," he explained. "You two lovely ladies don't have to lift a finger. Just relax and work on your tans. Have a holiday. Justin tells me you haven't had time off work since you got that job."

"There are a few things I'd like to do while we're here. I'd love your mum be able to enjoy them with me. Maybe a trip out to the tablelands and up to Port Douglas," Melanie said easily. "I hear the Barren Falls are flowing after all the recent rain up this way. I imagine the gondola ride to Kuranda is pretty spectacular."

"Yeah you should totally do all of that and more, you know the mama bear will just hang around the hotel if you don't make her go out and have an adventure," Justin enthused.

"I think you'll find the change in her more than just cosmetic," Melanie grinned. "She's embracing all manner of new things in her life. I'm making sure of it while she's open to new ideas."

"I'm sorry I can't get a few days off but I'm cashing in all my leave for the honeymoon," Justin said to Joanna.

"Oh don't be sorry baby bear," she looked at him with a smile. "I'm sure Melanie will keep me busy enough that the time will fly by. I'm just happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to the big day. I'm so happy for you both."

"Well some of us have to work tomorrow so, we'll be back to pick you up Saturday morning. Dad's flying in Thursday night I think, just so you're not surprised to see him around the hotel with Chaynee," Justin said.

"And Harry's up in Port Moresby at the moment, but he'll be back, and I am sure keen to catch up with you Melanie," Tom grinned.

"That will be wonderful won't it Jojo?" Melanie asked her.

"Fabulous," she agreed. "Just one big happy family all together for the most amazing wedding ever!" She laughed at the expression on the boys faces, but she had meant it. Wrapped up in her cocoon of new love she couldn't have cared less when Michael arrived, and she hoped that Melanie felt the same about Harry. They farewelled to the two young men and walked along the foreshore back to their hotel.

"I have to admit you were right again," Joanna said.

"Yeah, the dinner went well. Nothing out of the ordinary," Melanie said softly.

"I was talking about the lingerie," Joanna laughed. "The dinner was great, they look so in love and happy. I'm glad they came across for it."

"You like wearing something sexy underneath that dress?" Melanie said quietly a slow smile turning up her lips.

"I do, but I'm not sure if it's the lovely feeling you told me it gave the wearer of having a naughty secret or whether it was the fact that you knew and that you liked it so much. Either way, I'm hornier than ever," she admitted. The fact that she could talk to Melanie like this was a benefit of thirty years of honest, open friendship and it made this relationship even better in her mind.

"I love you," Melanie said softly leaning close as she said it. "You're everything I ever wanted in a lover and so much more. Let's get back to the hotel and see if your present has been delivered yet." She giggled excitedly as Joanna gave her a surprised look. "Okay it's a present for me really, but you are going to enjoy it trust me!"

She'd shopped online that morning and ordered the present from a local business asking for it to be delivered to the hotel by close of business today. She knew the package would be waiting in her room when she returned, and she was quivering in heated excitement at the thought of it. They hurried back to the hotel and up to the room.

The package was sitting on the table in the suite. It's plain brown paper wrapping as obvious as if the adult shop had plastered their name across it. At that moment she didn't care, and she picked up the package taking it and Joanna with her to sit on the couch.

"This week, while we are here alone without any interruptions I want us to be honest with each other about what it is we want, what we like and what we fantasise about," she said brushing a stray lock of hair back from Joanna's face. "We might not like everything the other one does, but I am hoping we can play and experiment with all the things we have ever wondered about with the same excitement that we had last night. No judgements just willing eagerness to make each other happy in every aspect of our lives including sex."

"I'd want that too," Joanna said softly looking up at Melanie. "I want that more than I could've ever imagined. You lead, and I will follow you, just like last night because I love you and trust you more than anyone else in my life."

"I love you too," Melanie kissed her. "I meant everything I said last night. I want to be the dominant one in bed. I want to fuck you stupid and leave you a quivering mess so that I can lick you up like a delicious morsel and fuck you all over again." Her voice had become husky with her arousal and thoughts of what was in the package.

She opened the package revealing several sex toys including a strap-on dildo. Watching Joanna's face, she spread the toys out on the low coffee table, she wanted to use each one eventually but more than anything she wanted to use the strap-on. It was at the heart of her most recent fantasies about Joanna, and she ripped open its individual packaging eager to try it on.

It looked lengthy and sturdy, and she wrapped her hand around the black rubbery shaft, just below the enlarged head. It was the sort of think most women fantasised about she imagined and smiled as she held the big black cock up for Joanna to see properly.

"Why don't you hold this for a moment while I get undressed," she grinned and stood up. "You know you want to," she laughed watching Joanna reach out and tentatively wrap her hand around the cock near its base.

"I do," Joanna whispered and blushed deeply hardly taking her eyes off the ebony monster.

Melanie stripped quickly and once naked, she set about fitting the dildo to her; it wasn't that easy, and she had to refer to the enclosed instructions a couple of times. There were three straps. One for each leg and the other to go around the waist. She eventually worked out that she had to step into the leg straps, like a pair of panties, position the dildo then do the waistband with the velcro fastening at the back. The cock itself was fixed to a curved plastic plate, which needed to be positioned at the base of the pubic triangle. It would then run from there down and round between her legs.

"Careful positioning of the clitoral and vaginal wedge is essential for the wearer to gain maximum sensation as well as provide it to the recipient," Joanna read the instructions. Melanie held it in her hands and moved quite hard in a wanking motion. The surge that rushed through her from the pressure on her clit and lips was wonderful.

Leaving Joanna on the couch, she walked into the bedroom and looked at herself in the floor to ceiling mirrors on the wardrobe doors. Her heart pounded as she saw herself. The pale skin of her stomach, thighs, chest and breasts accentuated the blackness of the dildo. Her narrow waist, flat stomach, slim body, full breasts and rounded bum emphasised the sheer size of the cock. As she looked at herself in the mirror from a variety of angles, she was touching and stroking it, which felt incredible. It was all so fucking sexy. She couldn't understand why she felt that way but the sheer pleasure it gave her made her hotter than ever. It worked, it did exactly what it claimed in the blurb. As she fucked her hand, the clever design of the 'clitoral and vaginal wedge' in effect fucked her.

"Touch it, Joanna," Melanie whispered walking back to her friend and lover. She was a little worried that it may have frightened her remembering that she had not had as much time to come to terms with her lesbian tendencies, and she had. She was suddenly nervous that Joanna was not as sexually adventurous as she. She needn't have worried for, although she was correct in thinking that it slightly frightened Joanna, she couldn't be aware just how much the show she had put on with the big black cock had excited her. Joanna smiled at Melanie.

"You have been busy," she said reaching out and running her fingertips up and down its impressive length, shivering slightly at the thought of the thick dildo stretching her pussy.

"Pleased?" Melanie asked anxiously, pulling Joanna to her feet and looking into her eyes.

"Pleased, nervous, excited," Pick an emotion Joanna laughed. She kept her hand on the cock and rubbed it knowing it gave Melanie pleasure.

Melanie kissed her then her hands moving to drop the straps of Joanna's dress from her shoulders and gaze at the lingerie she had given her to wear tonight. Letting the dress puddle at Joanna's feet she pulled her nipples from the half cup bra feeling the hard pink flesh already stiff with arousal. "Leave the bra garter belt and stockings," Melanie murmured huskily. "You look so fucking hot like that. These," she flicked the elastic of the black thong, "must go." Then she stepped back slightly and smiled an almost evil smile as Joanna hastily complied and stood with her breasts hanging over the edge of the too tight half-cups and her pussy framed by the garter belt and stockings. Melanie had never seen anything so sexy, and it was hers to suck and fuck all night if she wished.

As Melanie rebelled in the sight before her so did Joanna. She noted the stark the comparison between Melanie's sheer femininity and the overt maleness of the black cock which created a strangely sexy picture. She wanted that cock. She wanted Melanie to fuck her senseless just as she had told her she would.

Melanie was feeling wildly excited now. The idea of actually fucking Joanna had been in her mind for ages, and now it was becoming a reality she could scarcely believe it.

"Does it look as good as it feels?" Melanie asked.

"Yes," Joanna whispered.

"And are you ok with it? Because now is the time to say no if you're going to," Melanie warned.

"Yes, yes I am," Joanna gulped. "I'd like you to fuck me."

"Not yet," Melanie narrowed her eyes. "This is my fantasy, and I'd like you to play along, please," she said a hint of desperation in her voice as she stood still a small distance apart negotiating a scene she had fantasised about for so long. "Kneel down for me, baby."

It seemed the most normal thing for Joanna to do and as Melanie moved closer she took the black cock in her hands and kissed the end of it. Melanie purred her approval feeling the wedges caress her as Joanna played with the cock.

"Yes darling," she groaned leaning even further forward and running her hand through Joanna's hair that tumbled onto her shoulders. "Kiss my cock Joanna, suck my big black cock."

It was as if the reality of them being two women who wanted to make love to each other, left them or, at least became massively confused. Melanie was a woman with nice tits and a warm, wet pussy, but also one with a giant cock that was undoubtedly going to fuck Joanna. Melanie wanted her breasts and her pussy to be sucked by her lover, yet at the same time wanted to experience shoving a cock into her lover's cunt and fucking her hard until she screamed her release.

Joanna was a woman who wanted to be loved by her friend, yet was wanting that friend to shove her cock right inside her. Of course, though, the oral sex was intended as more a familiarity session with the cock. But that familiarity session had made both of them badly need what this kind of oral sex couldn't give them.

Melanie pulled Joanna to her feet and kissed her walking her backwards into the bedroom Pushing her onto the bed. She moved on top her kissing her again with the dildo pushing into their tummies. Joanna's hands caressed her back sliding down to the soft strap of the fake cock. Their kisses were deep and passionate, and she moaned softly as Melanie raised herself up so she could look into her lover's eyes.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked her eyes looking deeply into Joanna's with an intensity she hadn't seen before.

"Yes," Joanna's whispered her heart thumping.

Although she had been fucked thousands of times, she still found it very strange finding the correct position and angle. She fumbled with the cock reaching down to position it after several dismal attempts where it slipped in the wrong direction. Finally finding the right space, she thrust tentatively hearing Joanna gasp as the head slid into her. Melanie moved her hips trying to find a rhythm while being careful not to pull too far back and have to fumble with it again.

Joanna, on the other hand, didn't realise the difficulties Melanie was having. She was enjoying being kissed deeply and feeling the size and stiffness of the cock pressing into her pussy, even though she became a little disconcerted when several times it slid between the cheeks of her ass and pressed against her there.

.

"Ready?" She whispered when she felt she had found the right angle. She shoved her tongue deep into Joanna's mouth as she nodded and mumbled.

The bulbous end of the black, plastic, surrogate cock was nestling between Joanna's soaked lips, just holding them open. It was primed and ready, it was set and poised to fuck her stupid.

"Oh God," Joanna gasped as she felt her friend thrust her body forward, their pubic patches grinding together, and the smooth, black cock surging deep inside her. She groaned, pushing back and encouraging every last bit of sensation from the strange penetration.

For Melanie, the wedges sent flares of sensation into her body as she watched Joanna gasp and cry out. For her it wasn't just the physical sensation, though, she revelled in taking the woman she loved like this. She wanted to be her everything and for her be all those things in exchange. Though she may have come to the realisation that she loved Joanna as more than a friend over the last few years, she was sure the feelings had been there lying dormant for much longer.

"Fuck, me, please fuck me," Joanna as Melanie remained still with the cock buried deep within her lover. She groaned lifting her hips and sliding the dildo almost all the way out.

"No, no, don't," Joanna cried gripping Melanie's hips to stop her removing the cock altogether.

"Don't worry, I'm not," Melanie said thrusting into her again. If anything the sensation for both of them was even more powerful this time. Melanie repeated it several times. Each time Joanna whimpered and moaned as she arched her back pushing herself her lover.

They found a rhythm with Joanna responding to every thrust and move that Melanie made. Melanie went harder and faster, and both climbed the heights of pleasure until as if by unspoken agreement they came together. It was so different to anything they had experienced before, and they clung together until the spasms and shaking that took hold of them subsided.

"That was so fucking incredible," Melanie murmured still breathless as she rolled to her side and reached out her hand to stroke Joanna's breast cupping it and playing with it gently. "You're so fucking incredible. Thank you," she leant in and kissed Joanna.

"Mel that was amazing, I can hardly believe it," Joanna sighed.

"What that I fucked you with a strapon? Or that you loved it like the slut you are for me?" Melanie grinned teasing Joanna.

"Both I think. I've been horny since you first kissed me last night," she admitted not arguing that she had become almost obsessed with having sex with Melanie in the last twenty-four ours. So much so that she lay there in sexy lingerie after being fucked by a strap on cock wondering what other fantasies Melanie had in store for her.

"So you'd let me do it again? Maybe play out some other fantasies?" Melanie asked softly nuzzling into Joanna's neck.

"I was just wondering what other fantasies you might have in store for me," she reached down to play with the now sticky cock making Melanie moan and move her hips.

"Not just mine, I want to hear all of yours too," Melanie said breathlessly.

"Mine are much tamer but give me time, and I might surprise you," Joanna smiled as she spoke.

"You've already blown my mind. I am so incredibly happy right now," Melanie moaned as Joanna continued to play with the dildo.

"If you take this off I bet I can make you happier," she said softly not sure how much of a top Melanie intended to be. She could smell the sex, and she longed to taste it.

"Maybe we should both get undressed," Melanie sighed and rolled away from her lover. She walked to the bathroom and removed the strap on rinsing it thoroughly in the sink as Joanna removed her lingerie and joined her in the bathroom.

"No," Melanie said suddenly. "You don't get to touch that unless I'm wearing it," she smiled. "It's my cock, and I fuck you with it. There are other toys you can play with, but this one is mine."

"Okay," Joanna said softly accepting that this was part of Melanie's fantasy sex play and leaving it where it was on the bathroom bench moving around it to get ready for bed knowing it would be a while before they finally slept.

*****

Joanna spent the following four days exploring the country surrounding Cairns as well as exploring Melanie and her desires. The night before the wedding she had enjoyed dinner with Michael and Tom's parents looking tanned and relaxed and smiling like a woman totally in love. Melanie and Harry had also attended, and the party had laughed and enjoyed themselves immensely

The following morning, they walked down to the docks dressed in brightly coloured sarongs. Joanna felt more comfortable about being nude on the island now that she had met Tom's parents and Uncle. Melanie made her feel sexy and alive, and she felt good. The boat ride over to the island choppy and Joana felt her tummy roll with the waves.

"Just pick a spot on the horizon and look at it, let your body relax and just listen to my voice," Melanie said softly.

"How am I ever going to enjoy the reception," Joanna asked miserably.

"Bigger boats, particularly cruisers are smoother, and you won't even feel the waves," Melanie explained. "It will be fine just trust me. I promise I will stay with you the whole time."

Thankfully the ride to the island was reasonably short and discarding their sarongs on the dock Melanie and Joanna walked hand in hand onto the beach.