The Watching Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,743 Followers

We threw Donna's bag in the back of the car and I offered the front seat to her but she slid in beside Jack, leaving me to drive like a chauffeur while she played her little game in the back.

'I'm sure you'll want to tell me when we get to know each other a bit better.' She breathed. Her hand was on his arm and I could see him in the rearview mirror, looking at her face.

'So how's your husband?' he asked pointedly. 'And the children. Two now, isn't it?'

'No, just the one. Little James.'

'I imagine he keeps you very busy. Hardly time to get out, I would think.'

Donna laughed, her teeth very white. 'The nanny looks after him mostly, Jack. I have plenty of time to do what I want.'

'And your husband?'

'He works hard. I don't see much of him.' She chuckled again, a throaty little sound. 'I suspect the nanny looks after him very well, too.'

'I see.' In the mirror I could see his eyes meeting hers for a moment. 'So how come it's taken you so long to come back here, Donna?'

She was silent for a moment. 'Ah, well, you know. A family quarrel. You were off having fun somewhere else, Jack, so you wouldn't understand. I heard you had family problems of your own.'

'I did. My wife was sleeping with half of my clients.'

'And that disturbed you?' She let surprise creep into her tone.

'I'm an old fashioned guy, Donna. Marriage means you don't fuck around - you know, for better and for worse, and all that stuff.'

'But you're not married now.'

'Technically, I am. Cindy and I never divorced.'

'I see. So with your enviable morals you must be celibate, then.' Donna's eyes flicked to my mine in the mirror and I could see laughter in them.

'Well -'

'I'm teasing you, Jack. When you get to know me you'll find I don't make judgments about people. I find they get in the way, you know?' She looked into his face, her eyes button-bright. 'But you've made a judgment about me and now I have to try and dispel it.'

Jack stared at her, realizing he'd lost the initiative. She had this knack of making you feel inferior. 'Anyway, let's not talk about that now' she said brightly. 'Look! There's Ma Curney's old barn! Do you remember that, Jack? You and Sarah Foggety used to make out in there.'

'How did you -'

Donna chuckled. 'We used to hide up in the hayloft and watch. She had humungous breasts, as I remember, and she used to grunt a lot. We used to stuff cloths in our mouths to stop laughing.'

Jack smiled ruefully. 'I never knew I had an audience.'

'I'm not surprised. You had a whole lot on your mind, especially when she sat on your face.'

'She was a big girl,' he agreed. A vision of abundant flesh and pendulous breasts filled his mind. Sarah had been nothing if not enthusiastic, and she'd been good teacher in her own way. 'So what happened to her?'

'The usual,' Donna said. 'Married a local guy. Last I heard they had five kids and he's in the pub every night drinking to try and forget her.' She glanced at him mischievously. 'And the eldest looks just like you.'

Jack opened his mouth to respond but at that moment I turned into our driveway and the opportunity was past.

*

'So where's mother?' Donna asked.

We were sat in the kitchen. I'd conducted a tour of the house and it was evident that the only occupants were the three of us.

'She had business in Bristol - um, came up at short notice.' I chewed my bottom lip, a habit my friends told me I did when I was uncomfortable. 'Uh, she asked me to say she's sorry she couldn't be here.'

Donna shrugged. I could see her mind going back, perhaps remembering the night all those years ago when it had all gone terribly wrong: the betrayal and the shame and the anger. Even I could recall the words between them: hard words, as brutal as shards of glass thrust into each other's faces. Words that left no option but to leave home. It had taken years for her to come back and I could see she had hoped they might talk, but Mum's absence told her that nothing had changed. A pity, but perhaps some things were beyond redemption.

'Tell her I'm sorry too.' She looked around the kitchen with its flagstone floor and old painted cupboards and her eyes strayed to the adjoining lounge, remembering how it had been. She got up and walked to the doorway, and I could see her remembering all the guys she'd shagged in there.

And while she stood thinking I recalled the night Jim had taken her - there, on the carpet in front of the fireplace. He had laughed as he thrust into her mouth for the first time, and I remembered the pulsing of his cock as he unloaded down her throat, almost choking her. He'd fucked her then and for the first time she was powerless to resist. So what was so different about him? Was it Jim the man, or was it simply that he was her brother and sibling sex was forbidden fruit?

Jack got up and moved behind her, as if drawn to the scene of her debauchery by some strange magnetic force. I could see her stir at the subtle fragrance of his skin: soap and leather and sweat; and beneath it, almost too faint to detect, the aroma of reluctant arousal. I'd sensed it as he sat beside me and I knew she would too, and she would work him like a marlin on a long line. The game was being played out right in front of my eyes: Donna and Jack, circling each other, each determined to win; and although it was early days yet I had no doubt of the outcome.

'I think I'll go to bed,' I said. 'It's been a long day.' I smiled at the two of them, wondering if they could see the shadows in my eyes.

'I'll come with you,' Jack said. 'I mean, I'll come up with you and go to my room.' He suddenly looked foolish. Donna knew we were fucking and there was no reason to try and hide it.

I stood up. 'There's no need, Jack, really. Stay and talk...you haven't seen each other in a long time, and probably won't again.' I smiled again. 'But don't do anything I wouldn't do.'

*

Jack sat at the kitchen table, looking at Donna: earlier in the evening she'd changed into a loose fitting smock that somehow managed to look stylish. Even the baggy shape accentuated the structure of her shoulders and the slim, creamy column of her neck. Her hair was tied in a pony tail and her face was scrubbed of make up, and not a mark or blemish stained the perfection of her skin. How old was she now? Twenty eight? She looked and sounded like a sixteen year old - no wonder men found her irresistible.

There was a moment of awkward silence, almost as if they were on a first date.

'Amie's a great kid,' Donna said, at length. There was subtle emphasis on the last word.

'Yes.'

'How old is she now? Eighteen?'

'Nineteen last August.'

'So she's nearly - what...twelve years younger than you.'

Jack nodded. 'That's right. And your point is?'

Donna took a sip of her drink and shrugged. 'Only that she's very young.'

'Amie can take care of herself, believe me. She's got a sharp mind and a sharp tongue, when she needs it.'

'Really? Did you know she's trying to get pregnant?'

Jack stared at her. 'No, I didn't.'

Donna smiled. 'Then you should. She's not on the pill or anything. She thinks having your baby would keep you together, somehow.'

Jack felt a sudden lurch of guilt. He recalled his little sister's words on the first night: not in me, Jack, I'm not safe. But he hadn't taken any notice and she'd never mentioned it again. He tried to remember how many times he'd spurted inside her...a lot over the last few days. Maybe she was in her fertile period. Maybe she was -

Donna's voice interrupted his thoughts. 'Did you discuss it with her?'

'Uh - no, no, we didn't talk.'

'Well, she is very young.' There was a trace of patronisation in her voice.

'What should I do?'

'Well, knowing Amie, once she's made her mind up you won't change it.' She touched the side of her face lightly as she considered the problem, the fingers long and slim. 'She says she can't take the pill. Is that right?'

'Search me.'

Donna shook her head in exasperation. 'So says the typical male. You know if she gets up the duff it will be your child as well as hers, right?'

'So what would you suggest?'

'Stop cumming inside her when she's fertile...do the withdrawal thing.'

Jack laughed. 'There's a billion Catholics in the world who will tell you that the withdrawal method doesn't work real well.'

'You're not a Catholic - so wear a condom.'

'I hate condoms.'

'Don't we all. Or you could do her somewhere else nice.'

'We've done the oral thing. It is nice, but no substitute.'

Donna smiled. 'I wasn't thinking of her mouth, Jack.'

Jack's eyes snapped to her face, surprised by the reference. He was old fashioned enough to think that anal sex was a deviation and he assumed Amie would feel the same. Donna met his gaze and for a moment they regarded at each other. He could feel himself losing the initiative again.

'Uh - I'm not sure she would do that,' he said at last.

Donna laughed. 'She hasn't lived, then. If it's done properly it's mind blowing...you should teach her.' She stared at him. 'You have done it, right? With other women?'

'Sure. My ex and I tried it once but she didn't like it.'

'Your technique must have been shit.'

Jack thought it was an unfortunate choice of words. He recalled the event clearly and was aware of some of the mistakes they had made to give such a messy and embarrassing outcome. He'd been keen to try it again, but after the initial attempt Cindy had refused to entertain the idea ever again. A pity, as she'd had a fantastic set of buns and the little rosebud nestling between them had been a constant source of attraction to him. The thought triggered an image of Amie's tight little cheeks and he felt his cock stir.

'Maybe.' Jack shrugged. 'It was a spur of the moment thing, and we didn't stop to read an instruction manual.'

Donna shook her head. The single lamp on the nearby coffee table illuminated one side of her face accentuating the perfect bone structure, and her lips were apart: full and soft and inviting. 'Well, that's probably it then,' she agreed. 'Backdoor sex isn't something you just do spontaneously, Jack. Not if you both want to enjoy it.' She leaned toward him with an intense expression on her face, and her eyes were bold. 'With something like that, it would be better to get someone to show you,' she said. The words were heavy with innuendo.

'Really? How do you think Amie would feel about that?'

'Amie loves watching, Jack. Trust me, she'll be there with her eyes glued to the action and her fingers in her pants, and she can learn too.' She saw the doubt in his eyes and smiled. 'Don't you think she wants this? Did you hear what she said when she walked away? Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Trust me, Jack, she'll do anything for you and, what's more, she'll love it, once someone shows her how. You'd be doing her a favour.'

'Amie's always been detached from the people she watches, Donna. She's never watched someone she loves fucking someone else.'

Donna laughed dismissively. 'You're so wrong, Jack! Just about everyone she's watched has been someone she loves: Mum and Dad and me, not to mention Jim. I used to see her hiding behind the curtain with her eyes like saucers, watching Jim and I at it. Brother and sister, rutting like dogs on the floor at her feet. It turned her on more than anything else she'd ever seen...I could hear the squelch of her fingers even above what we were doing.' She shook her head. 'She's into that, and you shouldn't imagine for a moment her feelings for you would change it.'

'But -'

'No, Jack - no but's. Trust me, this is a little present she'll love. You need to get close and personal with someone who knows what they're doing, let her watch and then enjoy years of backdoor sex with your baby sister.' She smiled. 'And I promise she'll never get pregnant that way.'

Jack nodded. It was clear that she was making an offer but he wanted to play the game. 'Do you have anyone in mind who can teach me?' he asked innocently.

Donna glanced at his face to see if he was serious, and she smiled. 'Ah, well, that's another question,' she said. 'There's a number of criteria, you see.'

'Such as?'

'Well, it should be a woman, I think.'

'I agree.'

'And she needs to be attractive. I don't imagine little Amie would want to watch a dog.'

'Right.'

'And the teacher needs to be an expert in using her tight little tush, who doesn't mind an audience, who'll keep her mouth shut afterwards and who won't expect any sort of ongoing commitment. Oh - and if your little sister does decide to join in, teacher shouldn't be offended by a threesome.'

'That's a tall order. I don't suppose I'll ever find a person like that.'

Suddenly Donna tired of the game. She'd made the offer and Jack was either too stupid or two uptight to take her up on it. 'Well that's a real pity,' she said. 'But think about it, big brother, and if you come up with a name let me know and I'll see what I can do.' She drained the last of her drink and set the glass on the table, and her eyes met his. 'And I'd suggest you don't tell Amie what we said here,' she advised. 'It's between us, right?' and with that she stood up and walked from the room without another word.

*

Of course, I didn't know anything of what they'd said. I'd waited in my room, expecting to hear the furtive tread of their footsteps along the corridor followed by the sound of fornication in his bed, but I didn't. Donna's light came on in the room across the courtyard and I perceived her looking through the window. It was too far to see her expression but the set of her shoulders was stiff and angry and for a few moments she stared into the darkness before turning away. So Jack had rejected her! Part of me was proud of him for resisting the temptation - but another part was disappointed...I'd told him she was irresistible and he'd proven me wrong. And if I was honest I guess I'd been curious, too, to find out how good she was compared to me.

A few minutes later there was a tap on the door and Jack appeared. He slipped into the room and we embraced before he held me at arms length to look into my face.

'God,' he said. 'It's good to see you Amie. I feel like I've just escaped from Medusa.'

I put down the book I'd been reading. 'I'm surprised you're still standing, Jack. Did she put the word on you?'

He sat on the bed. 'Sort of. She wants to show me ways to have fun with you without risk of pregnancy.'

'Really? But we've already done that. I swallowed it.'

'Right.'

'So what was she on about?'

He smiled. 'I guess that's what she meant, Amie.'

But I could see it wasn't that. They'd discussed something else and he didn't want to tell me. I sat next to him and thought for a moment and then it came to me. Anal. She wanted him to pop my little rosebud cherry, and she'd offered to show him how to do it. The notion that he needed tuition was so preposterous that I almost laughed, but of course it wasn't about that. It was about Donna getting Jack to fuck her, and this was simply an excuse.

'So what happens now?' I asked. 'With her, I mean.'

'She went to bed, so I guess that leaves you and me.' He leaned forward and his lips touched mine, soft and moist. I could feel myself responding, my pussy clenching and my heart beating a little faster. He reached up and put his arms around me, and we kissed.

His cock was as hard as a stick when he slid it into me. I could feel its warmth stretching upwards to my belly, and I lifted my legs to give him better access, my hips rolling upwards slightly and the angle of his thrusts changing. The friction of his cock rubbing against me changed too, the shaft no longer pressing on my clit but going deeper, touching something inside. I could feel his balls brushing against my rosebud, too: something I'd not paid much attention to before. Maybe it was the particular angle of his thrusts, or perhaps it was because Donna had sewn the seed in my mind. Whatever it was, the little crimping hole suddenly became the focus of my attention as his scrotum rubbed over it.

'Can you lift your legs further?' he whispered. 'I want to be deeper.' He watched as I rolled my legs back and tucked my arms over my thighs to wedge them. I've never been particularly flexible but it worked and he had absolute and complete access to me. His cock burrowed even deeper and I felt the bloom of moisture at my cunt in response.

'I'm in deep, Amie,' he whispered, and he seized my thighs and pushed them even further back. My torso rolled upwards and he sighed as his shaft slid into me another few millimetres. 'Can you see it?' he asked.

'Oh yes.' I watched as it withdrew, the shaft pink and shining with my juice and my pussy lips grasping, sliding over the greasy skin. At last the head appeared, the rim white with my cream and the head suffused a deep purple like a ripe plum. He held it there for a moment with the tip still lodged between my lips before pressing forward again. It disappeared inside my body, its heat and girth filling me as it reached deep inside, until at last he bottomed out with the root of his shaft barely visible. Once again I felt his balls pressing against my anus, and I crimped it spasmodically.

Jack laughed. 'I can feel that. It's like it's grasping at me.'

'Maybe it is.' I teased the idea in my mind...Jack's cock in my ass. Another virginity to offer - but what would it be like?

'Have you ever done it?' I asked. 'Up the back, I mean.'

'Once. With Cindy, not long before we split.'

'Was it good?'

'It didn't do anything for her, so she stopped the process.' He smiled ruefully. 'I think she'd already found a way to have fun without putting herself out for me.'

'But what about you? Did you like it?'

He nodded. 'She had a pretty cute little butt and I'd wanted to do it for a long time.'

'What about my butt?'

He laughed. 'Even better than hers. Perfect, in fact.'

'So you'd like to do it? To me, I mean.'

His eyes met mine. 'Only if you wanted to, Amie.'

I thought about it. Jack's cock wasn't the largest I'd ever seen, but it sure looked big compared to the little hole in question. I'd had difficulty even pushing a finger up there, and I didn't relish the thought of anything much larger. 'It must hurt,' I said. 'I mean, it's pretty tight, and you're - well, you know, um - bigger.'

'It stretches, but you need to do it right - especially to begin with.'

'And Donna wants to show you?'

'Apparently.'

A familiar warmth suffused my belly at the thought that I might be able to watch her, just like old times. 'Would you let her? If I asked you to?'

He stared at me. 'Why would you want to do that? I'm sure we could figure it out -'

'Because she's right, Jack - if we do it wrong it will spoil the moment.' I didn't tell him I wanted to watch: to observe the instant his head popped through the reluctant little opening to bury itself in her rectum. I wanted to see how deep he could go, and see Donna's expression as her big brother violated her bottom. I imagined how tight her ring would look stretched around his rod, and how I would feel knowing that the very next ass it entered would be mine. The thought made my cunt contract and he laughed.

'You're turned on by it, aren't you?' he said. 'I can feel you gripping me.' He pulled out suddenly and bent to observe my little rosebud, his face close to my most secret opening. 'You really want to try it, don't you?'

'Maybe - but not yet. Try it on Donna first.'

His eyes slid to my face and I saw him regarding me for a moment, reading my thoughts.

'You want to watch,' he said softly. 'That's what this is about. You want to see me fuck her in the ass.' He waited for me to respond and then nodded, my silence confirming his words. 'You've never seen it and the thought turns you on.' He bent forward suddenly and his tongue touched my anus, the tip flicking over the crinkled flesh. The sensation was so exquisite that I gasped.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,743 Followers