The Watching Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you like that, Amie?' he asked. The tongue flickered again, the tip teasing me, pressing against the twitching opening. 'Would you like me to fuck you there, little sister, after you've watched me do Donna?'

'Ah! God, Jack...yes...but not - ah...not yet. Fuck, that's good!'

His hands grasped my hips and he pressed his face closer, warming to the task. I could feel the whisper of his breath on my flesh and then his tongue again, fluttering over the tight ring as lightly as a shadow. My pussy spasmed at the sensation and I felt a dribble of juice escape from between its twitching lips, and I heard his words.

'I can see it Amie,' he whispered. 'Nestling between your cheeks.' He dabbed it briefly with his tongue and I groaned. 'It's pink and clean and -' he pressed his mouth to me again and I felt the tip enter me like a little arrow '- tight.' His hands were on my buttocks, holding them open. 'It's a feast, really,' he said. 'Two little windows to your body, Amie. Your pussy -' he paused to plunge his tongue into it, catching the dribble of cream flowing from me, '-and your anus.' His mouth closed over the tight opening and I felt his lips nibbling, nibbling, and the tip of his tongue press through the narrow opening.

I remember my body jerking with the sensation like an epileptic...I'd never realised how sensitive that tight little circle of flesh was, nor the sheer fucking eroticism of having my brother's tongue pushing through it. I could feel the sphincter twitching, like a little mouth, trying to suck him into the burning heat of my bowels, and my cunt flowed like a river as his lips and tongue fluttered over the crinkled flesh.

'Do you like that, Amie?' he asked, and his voice was scratchy with excitement. 'Do you like having your tight little booty hole licked and sucked by your big brother?'

'You have no idea, Jack. I...God, that's...so -'

Suddenly he pulled back. I could see his face looking up at me from between my opened thighs: my cream shining on his cheeks and lips. 'I'm going to fuck you now,' he said. 'But just imagine, Amie, what I'll be doing the next time.' And he plunged his cock into my pussy.

My cunt swallowed him - no, devoured him, and if I could have sucked his balls into my body as well I would have. He thrust up and down like a madman, his prick pounding into me like a jackhammer and the bulbous head of his rampant cock battering my cervix. I remember putting my legs on his shoulders and seizing his waist to ride out the storm; my body bent upwards, my pussy open and wet and vulnerable to his every thrust. The room was filled with the sound of our fucking: a wet, thumping rhythm interspersed by our moans and grunts. The bed was bashing against the wall and the mattress springs squeaked and rattled in protest and I was as helpless as a rag doll being shaken by a terrier. On and on and on it went: a wet, thumping, delicious coupling: my cunt and my brother's cock together, the flesh merging, rubbing, twitching; our cream mingling, churned to a white froth that bubbled at the lips of my opening as he plunged into me.

And my mind was filled with the image of Donna, her face contorted with pain and pleasure as he took her. I perceived his cock buried between the tight curves of her buttocks, held by the grip of her sphincter, and I saw how its purple head appeared and disappeared through the tight, grasping ring. I imagined stretching out my hand and touching him, feeling the burning heat of his rod as it lanced into that beautiful golden body.

And suddenly a great wind filled my head and I shrieked as the climax took me. My pussy was throbbing, clasping at the slippery intruder within it and my brain felt it would explode in my skull from the intensity of my ecstasy. Somewhere in the myriad of bursting stars I was aware that he, too, was crying out, and I felt the sudden warmth of his seed as he sprayed into me. My sex was clasping, clasping, milking the throbbing rod buried inside it and my hands grasped him tightly to hold him in deep as my body twitched and wriggled under him.

At last the storm-surge cleared and I perceived Jack above me, his face still contorted with pleasure; and to one side, in the soft light of the bedside lamp, I could see our reflection in the big wall mirror. My body was bent in a 'U' with my legs tucked under my arms and my hair spread over the pillow - and my brother was above me, his torso pressed against the cushion of my ass and his arms supporting his weight. I could see my fingers resting lightly on his back, slim and white against his darker flesh, and his buttocks twitching as he dribbled the last vestiges of his sperm into my soft and willing body. I imagined it inside me, coating the walls of my cunt in a milky curtain, dripping and drooling towards the entrance to my womb. Perhaps, in this instant, we were creating a new life. Perhaps -

'I love you, Amie.' His eyes were soft as they regarded me.

'I love you too, Jack.'

'We don't need her, you know. We have each other.'

'I know.' The sweat was cooling on my skin and the passion cooling with it, but it didn't stop the nagging image of my brother's cock penetrating my sister's tight little anal ring, and how much fun I would have watching.

*

'I saw you last night,' Donna said. She was sat at the breakfast table, munching on a piece of toast and even this early in the morning she looked like a Vogue model. She might be a slut but as sure as hell she was a classy one. 'You should draw the curtains, or do it in the dark.'

I shrugged. 'It all happened quickly, Donna. The last thing I was thinking of was getting up to close the drapes. You should keep your eyes to yourself.'

Donna laughed. 'So says the biggest voyeur I know.' She swallowed her mouthful of toast and took a swig of coffee. 'I see you're still practicing unsafe sex,' she said. 'Trust me, Amie, you don't want a kid by him.'

'So what can I do? I can't take the pill and he doesn't like condoms and we enjoy screwing.'

'Why can't you take the pill?'

'I have side effects: vomiting and nausea, mainly. They've tried different types but it seems I'm one of the rare people who just can't take them.'

'I see.' She regarded me with her black, fathomless eyes. I could tell she didn't believe me, but that wasn't my concern. 'Well, trust me Amie. You really don't want to get pregnant by Jack.'

'Why not? Just because he's my brother -'

'And that's the point Amie! He is your brother, and that means there are certain risks that just aren't worth it, trust me.'

I stared at her, suddenly understanding. Little James, her son, who none of us had ever seen. Not even a photograph - and she never spoke of him either. Was he Jim's child? Had she named him after his father, or was it just wishful thinking? Perhaps he really was her brother's son and there was something wrong with him. That would account for her concern, at any rate.

'Well, nothing's happened so far,' I said. 'Perhaps I'm not fertile - or he's not.'

Donna leaned forward. 'You just can't rely on that,' she said. 'It's not good enough.'

'So what can I do? Jack just isn't keen on - well, you know...external release.'

'You could stop fornicating with him.'

Her hypocrisy took my breath away for a second, and I laughed. 'That's rich coming from you, Donna. How many guys have you fucked? Five hundred? A thousand? You must have a very understanding husband. And what about Jim? I don't remember you holding back when that brother wanted to play hide the sausage with his big sister.'

Donna stared at me, her eyes burning with anger. She opened her mouth to respond and then shut it again with an effort. There was silence at the table for a few moments whilst she controlled her temper and when she spoke her voice was calm.

'Look, I didn't come here to fight with you, Amie. I just don't think you realise the risk, that's all. I'm here to help you...I want to help.'

'So what would you suggest?'

'I had a talk with Jack last night. I offered to help...to show him. I thought you wouldn't mind, being as you like to - well, observe.'

'And what little show did you offer to put on for my benefit?'

She hesitated. 'He didn't agree, so there's really no point in talking about it.'

'Perhaps I might agree.'

Donna peered into her cup to see how much coffee was left in it. 'I'm sure you would, but it really takes two of you, Amie. He's the one with hang-ups, so until he agrees there's nothing going to happen.' She set her cup down with a clatter. 'And then you'll get pregnant and ruin your life.'

I opened my mouth to tell her that her life was hardly ruined, but it wouldn't have served any purpose. Besides, I was trying to encourage her to have sex with Jack, not to get into an argument about semantics.

'I see. Well, I'll have a little chat with Jack and tell him to listen to my big sister.'

She smiled. 'Thank you. You understand that I'm doing this for you, right?'

I almost laughed out loud. If Donna thought getting Jack to poke me in the tush was the answer to all my problems she wasn't on this planet, and besides, she could give him half a dozen hints and we'd do just fine without the benefit of her body. But I already knew that she wanted Jack inside her and I knew why, so it wasn't worth fighting over. Besides, I really wanted to watch them.

'I do,' I said. 'Thank you.'

'You're welcome.'

'I do have one condition.'

She raised an eyebrow. 'Really?'

'Yep. If there's a demonstration involved, I want to be there.'

'I never thought you wouldn't be, little sister,' she said, 'and I really think it would be much better if you were right there in the room with us.'

'You don't mind? Some people are a little shy.'

Donna laughed. 'I'm not shy, Amie. It will be just like old times.'

'So you don't mind if I take pictures, too?'

Donna considered. 'You can't show my face.'

'I won't.'

'And I get to see them before you make any copies. I have editing rights.'

'Agreed.'

And so that was it. All I had to figure out was how to get Jack to agree.

*

In the event, it turned out much easier than I thought once he figured I wouldn't be pissed off with him.

'So when do you want me to do the deed?' he asked.

'You'd better speak to Donna.' I laughed. 'But she seems to be in a hurry, so make sure you're wearing clean undies when you ask.'

'And what will you do when I'm...well, you know, with her?'

'I'll be with you.'

'Really? Does she know?'

'Yep. She's happy for me to take photos, too.'

Jack stared at me. 'Photos? What the hell do you want photos for?'

'Because this is a tutorial and we may have to refer to them later.'

He laughed briefly. 'Yeah, like hell. You just want to perve on the pictures later.'

'No, I want us to perve on them, Jack. Wouldn't you like to cuddle up to me later and look at nice photos of you diddling your sister's ass? You never know where it might take us.'

He rubbed his hand over his face. 'Fuck, I don't know, Amie. I still can't get my head around this thing. I don't need this, honey. We don't need it. Let's forget the whole idea.'

'We've talked about this Jack. We've agreed, and you've said you'll do it.'

'But -'

I felt the anger rising in me. 'No buts, Jack! Most guys would give their left nut for an hour or two with Donna and you're being handed it on a plate! I need this, buster, and so does she, and it isn't exactly a chore for you, either. So quit moaning and get used to the idea!'

'What if I can't get it up?' he persisted. 'Suppose we get our gear off and all I can produce is a limp noodle? Have you thought of that?'

'If that happens, and I bet it won't, we'll worry about it then.'

'I won't cum into her then,' he said, 'I'll save that for you.' He had a stubborn expression on his face.

I almost laughed out loud, but stopped myself just in time. If that's what it took to ease his conscience then it was a small price, and besides, it would be interesting to see if he could actually restrain himself.

'All right, if that's what you want. Now, I have to go to the stables.'

I left him there, grumbling and bitching but I could see it was more about trying to impress me with notions of fidelity rather than any real complaint. Jack was nothing if not a realist and he knew I wanted it to happen, and he'd also figured that servicing Donna wasn't going to be much of a chore at all. He was, after all, just a guy, and free sex wasn't something you ever knocked back even if you weren't going to cum at the end.

*

'So how is this going to work?' Jack asked. The dinner plates were piled at the end of the table and the second bottle of wine had just given up its last few drops.

'I'll go upstairs first,' Donna said. Her eyes were bright but whether it was with alcohol or excitement it was hard to tell. She turned to me. 'You should come with me, Amie. I'll show you how to prepare.'

Jack nodded. 'I'll come up a bit later then.' He clutched his drink and laughed briefly as we stood up. 'Don't do anything I wouldn't do.'

We left him there staring into his glass and I followed Donna up the stairs and along the corridor to the end bedroom. The thick carpet blanketed our footsteps and we did not speak, which suited me for my mind was full of what was about to happen. I remember thinking how surreal it was, that it was something you might only read about in a fantasy and I had to remind myself this time it was real...that Donna really was about to bend over the bed and take her brother in her bottom, and I was there to capture it all in living colour. I watched her as she moved, with her trim little body and little cup-case buttocks as round as a pair of oranges in a bag, and I felt a breathless anticipation that heightened the senses like a narcotic flowing through my veins. The sounds and colours and scents around me seemed brighter and fresher, somehow, almost as if time had slowed a little bit. Suddenly I could hardly wait to get started.

Donna kicked off her shoes by the side of the bed and turned her dark eyes on me. 'The secret of backdoor sex is preparation,' she said. 'You can help me as soon as you get your camera set up.' She rummaged in her bag and extracted a package before walking though to the little ensuite.

By the time I'd joined her she was naked. Her little red dress and matching underwear lay on the white tiled floor like a puddle of blood, and she stood before me. Her body was fuller than I remembered: the curve between her ribcage and the swell of her buttocks accentuating the narrowness of her waist, and her skin was flawless - a creamy, café au lait sheen that glowed with health and vitality. For a moment I was transported back in time, crouching in the alcove watching this same body. Her breasts were perhaps a little lower now, and her hips a little broader - but its voluptuousness enhanced rather than detracted from her beauty.

'Have you ever used an enema kit, Amie?' she asked.

'I - well, no.'

She smiled. 'You should, you know. Just now and again - but especially if you're going to let him have your bottom.'

'I don't even know what it is, Donna.'

'It's like this.' She drew the item from her bag and showed me. 'It's simple, really. You fill this bag with warm water, insert this tube into your anus and turn on this little tap when you're ready.'

'And then what?'

'Let the water stay in you for as long as you can and then sit on the loo to get rid of it.' She laughed at my expression. 'Really, it's easy - look, I'll show you.'

I watched as she filled the bag with water and hooked it over the towel rail. 'You must get rid of the air in the tube,' she said, 'and make sure the water isn't too hot or too cold. Here - can you hold this?' She handed me the tube. 'I'll kneel here and I want you to insert it into me...this end, where the hard nozzle is. It's best if you moisten me first...just a bit, then hold my cheeks apart and press it in. Just go gently, right?'

I watched as she laid a towel on the floor and crouched on it, her bottom pushed up and her shoulders on the tiles. Touching my sister's tush wasn't what I'd envisaged, but the whole thing was getting to me. 'Wet it first,' she reminded me. Just a bit of spit, and then put the tip in first. And when you push it you need to be very careful.'

It was easy, really. I grasped the cheeks and levered them apart and there, nestling between them was her little rosebud, as clean and tight as a newborn baby's. It twitched when I drooled saliva on to it, and she giggled. 'Touch it, Amie,' she murmured, 'gently, with your finger. Make sure it's wet.'

I brushed the tip of my fingers against the crinkled hole and she grunted softly. 'That's it...ah, that's nice. Just rub it gently - ah, ah, that's it!'

Donna's hands crept up to her buttocks to hold them open to give me better access, and I moved my face closer to the delicious curve of her ass to see better. There were bubbles of spittle caught in the tight wrinkles of her anus and they gleamed under the bright lights as my fingers moved. She grunted softly again. 'Press,' she said, 'a little harder.'

I pushed gently, delighting in the slippery roughness of it, watching as the tiny opening resisted me. I was suddenly seized by the desire to break through the rubbery seal of that tight little circle and touch the flesh of her rectum and so I pressed harder, feeling the muscle repelling the pressure. Suddenly the sphincter surrendered and the tip of my forefinger slid into her body, and she groaned again.

'Ah, fuck! Gently... hold it.' The flesh gripped me firmly.

'Jesus, Donna. It's tight. How are you going to take him in there?'

'It - stretches.' She crimped her anus and I felt it sucking at my finger like a fish's mouth 'You just have to be patient. Push deeper.'

My finger slid in to the second knuckle, the flesh admitting me reluctantly. I was amazed how tight it was, and I told her.

'Yours will be the same,' she said. 'Tighter, probably, if you've never done it. You just have to take it easy until it stretches, and use some oil.' She laughed softly. 'Lots of oil, and you'll have no trouble taking him there.' She wriggled her bottom. 'Move your finger in and out.'

I obliged, watching as her anus gripped the knuckle. The sphincter was locked around it and despite what she'd said I couldn't imagine how Jack's cock was going to fit. It was going to be an interesting evening.

'He'll be here soon, Amie,' Donna said. 'Take it out now...put the tube in.'

My finger broke free with a slight sucking noise and I applied the nozzle to the tiny opening, watching as it penetrated through the little hole I'd opened. 'Deeper,' she whispered. 'That's it...gently, gently.' The nozzle disappeared and Donna grunted as she felt it sliding towards her belly. 'All right. Now, turn it on.'

I turned the little tap and watched the fluid flowing through the clear plastic pipe into her body. 'How much will it take?' I asked.

'This bag is only a litre,' she said. 'If you do a deep enema you can take a lot more, but it can get uncomfortable. This one is...nice, and we'll flush it through a couple of times.' She looked up at the bag. 'Is it working?'

'Not really. It seems to have stopped.'

Donna shifted her position slightly and the flow continued. 'Sometimes it does that, and you have to move a bit. Some people like to be on their side but I find it drains quicker if I'm kneeling.' She laughed lightly. 'And there's something about being on your knees with your bottom in the air - it's like, well, you're subservient, waiting to be fucked.' She was silent for a few moments whilst the water dribbled into her bowels, and then she spoke again. 'Some people think this preparation is a chore, Amie, but it's not. It's an important part of the game, and it feels good too. I'm wet already, and I haven't even touched myself.'