The Watching Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers

'I might just do that.' Jack's voice was a low growl.

'Well, I guess we'd better move on then.' Donna lifted herself off his cock and knelt beside him. 'Time for some back door fun, big brother,' she said. 'And I'm going to teach you, right, so pin your ears back.' She glanced at me. 'And you'd better listen too, and get your camera ready.'

She waited whilst I scooted round the bed before continuing. 'There are three rules for ass fucking: first, keep everything clean; second, keep everything safe and third, keep everything lubed.' Her eyes turned to me. 'So you've seen the preparation, right? Don't try it without doing that, or you might get a messy surprise.'

I smiled, watching her expression as she warmed to the subject. This was a side of Donna I hadn't seen - the teacher. From the tone of her little girl voice she could have been talking about anything at all - baking a cake or fixing a car, for example, but true to form it was all about sex. I glanced at Jack and saw the irony wasn't lost on him, either, but he wasn't smiling. Why would he? In just a few minutes he was going to dip his wick in Donna's little tush with my blessing...and then, if he played his cards right, he might dip it in mine too. A lucky guy.

'You'll see pornos of girls sticking things up their bum,' Donna continued. 'Enormous dildos, fruit, bottles, vegetables, peoples' hands - just to name a few. I know a nurse who works in Emergency and she tells me that there's nothing they haven't seen jammed up someone's ass - usually stuck there, and quite often doing a lot of damage.' She eyed us up briefly as if checking to make sure we didn't find it funny. 'Just remember that its quite easy to tear the rectal membrane and trust me, you don't want that. So my advice is to stick to things that are smooth and of the right size and shape. Which brings me to the third rule: lube.'

She scuttled to the side of the bed and knelt down. 'Stand beside me, Jack...and you too, Amie...now, what can you see in my bum?'

I looked down at what nestled between my sister's tight little buns and saw the cord again, looping outwards from the tight portal of her sphincter. 'A piece of string, Donna.'

'Right - now, I want you to pull it Amie. You'll need a bit of pressure but try not to snatch it out.'

I reached forward and grasped the loop of string and pulled it tentatively, but whatever was on the other end was anchored firmly in her butt.

'Pull harder,' she said. 'That's right...nice and steady.'

I rested my hand on the smooth firm flesh of her buttock and pulled more firmly for a few moments.

'Pull!' she instructed. 'That's it...ah, yes.'

I pulled harder, and for the first time felt a little give in the string. Her anus began to bulge and the tiny hole through which the string threaded began to open slightly, although not enough to see what was inside.

'That's it! Pull...ease it out...uh...easy...easy.'

Donna's anus bulged further as the first object was tugged towards the light, the flesh of her sphincter progressively opening to reveal the shiny black surface of a ball lodged in her rectum, held tight by the wet suction of her flesh.

'Pull!' she said again.

I gripped the string tighter and pulled. I could see the first bead clearly now, embedded in the pink flesh with bubbles of juice escaping from around it. For a moment longer it resisted the pressure, and then it suddenly popped free, followed by a spurt of clear liquid.

'That's lube,' Donna explained. 'I squirt it in when I insert the beads...it keeps it nice and slippery.' She twisted her head around to peer up at her brother's face. 'Pull the others out, Jack - there's six of them, each bigger than the last. Let Amie film it.'

Jack seized the string and pulled, watching spellbound as the remaining beads popped from her anus, each one opening the sphincter a little wider. At last the final one popped free, bringing a gush of liquid that dribbled over her perineum and into the folds of her cunt, and her anus gaped open. The flesh inside was pink and gleaming with oil.

'Now put your dick in me, Jack,' Donna said. 'Gently...just the head first.'

My brother shuffled forward and rested the tip of his cock against her opening before easing his hips forward. I leaned closer, watching through the viewfinder as her anus stretched to accommodate his thickness, and I saw how it resisted entry for a few seconds until the head suddenly crowned into her body. Donna hissed softly. 'That's it...now wait...wait.' Her hands crept around to her buttocks to hold them open. 'Jesus...it feels big - really big. Keep still, Jack...just let me adjust.'

For a long moment the figures before me were motionless, joined by the column of flesh that sprouted from my brother's groin and ended in my sister's bottom. She was so petite that the shaft seemed disproportionally large, and I wondered how much of what was outside of her could fit inside.

'Put some more oil on it, Amie,' Donna instructed. 'It's on the dresser.'

I squirted a stream of lube onto Jack's shaft, marveling at its rigidity. His cock was hard when he was fucking me but it was nothing compared to the steel girder he'd embedded in Donna. 'That's it...that's good,' she whispered. 'I can feel myself relaxing...yes, yes. Here we go.'

If I live to be a hundred I'll never forget the sight of Jack's cock sliding into his sister's ass, nor the sounds they made as more and more of his meat disappeared into her cloying little tube. Jack's was a primal groan, raw and shuddering as he felt the tight clasp of her rectum gripping him, and Donna's was a hissing expiation of breath as he levered apart her tiny tube. Inch by inch the shiny rod slid past her grasping ring until, at last, his thighs pressed against hers and he stopped.

'It's in, Donna,' he growled. 'I'm right in your tight little tush.' He drew one finger up the crack between her buttocks to the middle of her back before resting there, touching lightly. 'I'm buried in you up to here...right inside. Can you feel it?'

'Yes, yes. God, it feels like you're prising me open.' He could see her hands clutching the covers in little fists of pain. 'It's always like this, to begin with, Jack. Pull out...slowly.'

I watched as Jack's cock withdrew, eel-slippery from the oil she'd pushed up there earlier. Inch by inch until at last the head appeared. Donna's anus gaped open behind him, pink and wet.

'Now put it back in...just the head.' She grunted as she felt her brother's cock re-enter her rectum. 'Hold it there...ah, yes - just like that...now, hold still.' She began to move, rocking forward and back on her knees. 'How does that feel?' she asked.

Jack placed his hands on her hips and his eyes were on his organ as it slipped back and forth into his sister's bottom. 'It's different,' he whispered. 'Tighter, I think...more constrictive.'

Donna laughed. 'It's not really designed for what you're doing to it,' she said. 'But I'm loosening up now...I can feel it. It's nice. You can go deeper now, if you like.'

Jack began to thrust, his eyes still on the point of their union. The thrusts became longer than before, gradually building until the full length of his cock was sliding back and forth into his sister. I watched, mesmerized, my pussy leaking like a waterfall into my pants. Donna was hunched over, her knees splayed open and her ass in the air as Jack fucked it, grunting softly each time he buried himself into her core, and his voice was broken and disjointed as waves of pleasure seized him.

'Jesus...ah, fuck...that's good! Uh...I'm so...uh, fucking deep...uh. Deep in your ass...'

Donna had been right - the tight little portal I had marveled at in the bathroom was fully relaxed, now. I saw how his cock broke free from her clinging flesh each time he withdrew; how it bobbed above her twitching ass, how the flesh gaped wide and pink. He plunged the swollen mushroom head back and her sphincter swallowed him easily with a wet sucking noise as the shaft buried itself inside her. The sight was electrifying: I could feel my pussy twitching, imagining how it would be when he did me. Would my little rosebud open like that, like a hungry mouth ready to be violated? Would my fingers creep to my cunt, like Donna's, to play in the wet warm folds as my brother fucked my ass?

'Uh, I'm ready, Donna,' he breathed. 'I can feel it coming.'

'Do it honey. Cum into my asshole. Fill me up.' Her fingers fluttered at her cunt and I thought she was close too.

Jack lifted his eyes off the delicious sight of Donna's bottom and slid to mine. He didn't say anything but I could read his expression: I know I said I wouldn't cum, but I can't help it. He didn't need my permission, of course, but the fact that he was thinking of me even though his cock was buried in Donna was nice. 'Do it, Jack,' I murmured. 'But let me see it.'

He nodded and his eyes turned back to the woman beneath him. I saw his hands grip her hips tighter, as if he expected her to fly off somewhere, and his thrusts became shallow and fast. Only the bulbous head was entering her now, plunging back and forth into the gaping pink flesh like a sewing machine, each thrust making a small sucking noise as her loosened sphincter was battered by his onslaught. Donna whimpered beneath him, her fingers working hard as she reached up towards her own climax.

And then, with a hoarse cry, Jack came. The first jet burst inside her colon but he pulled free and with fumbling fingers and held his cock above her anus, gasping as it unloaded what remained. Five, six - no, seven long ribbons splattered over her twitching flesh - some to vanish into the gaping maw whist the rest painted the shiny flesh around the edges before drooling into her body. The sensation was enough to trip Donna over the edge. Her back arched and a thin squeal burst from between her lips as waves of pleasure engulfed her, and the sperm in her bottom was squeezed to the surface as her gut contracted. I watched as it splattered free, startlingly white against the raw pink flesh, until her body relaxed and the remnants were sucked into her rectum again.

For a long time neither of them moved, almost as if they couldn't break the magic of that moment. And I was mesmerized too, watching how the final drops of Jack's juice dripped into her and how the sphincter rolled smoothly shut, crimping tight as if to guard its precious cargo. My breath had stalled in my chest, as if in so doing it could better hold the images I had just witnessed: Jack's cock jerking in his hand: his cream spurting, spurting to lie in glistening ribbons on her flesh; the way it coalesced into a milky pool, trembling on the brink before spilling into her body; and its steaming re-emergence like magma bubbling from a volcano.

And before I knew it my hand was in my pants, pressing into my cunt and my mind whirled with desperate desire. My fingers sank into wet, slippery flesh...God, I was sopping...my knickers like a wet rag and streaks of juice smeared over pale flesh of my thighs; and my clit was hot and throbbing and exquisitely sensitive. I touched it, feeling a jolt of pleasure surge through my body like an electric shock and I rubbed myself quickly to heighten the sensation. Ah, Jack, you naughty boy...fucking your sister. The images piled one on another like a flickering slideshow, each one lifting me to new heights of excitement...Jack, hammering into her anus; Jack, trembling on the brink of cumming, his eyes shut and his back arched like a bow; and Jack lost in wild orgasm, his seed jetting into the dark recesses of her bottom. And now he was standing before me like a conqueror with an expression of wolfish glee as he perceived Donna's body beneath him, spent and covered with sweat and sperm and still connected to his twitching cock by a string of silver juice.

And as I watched he turned his head to look at me, his eyes bold and full of meaning, and in their dark depths I could see him thinking. You next, babe. In your mouth and cunt, and in your ass. You next, my littlest sister.

*****

Copyright Nov 14. Hot_Sister. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers