The Watching Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she meant. My pussy was wringing, a reaction to how her anus had felt under my fingertips and the grip of the sucking flesh as I pressed through that tight little ring to touch her insides. She'd called it game but I knew it really wasn't - not in a million years. Nothing was a game to Donna - there was a reason for everything she did and I was involved only because I was part of her plan, just as Jack was part of it.

The last few drops of water drained from the bag and I regarded her, crouched on her knees in that brightly lit bathroom with the tube in her ass and her tits pressed against the cold white tiles. Her eyes were on mine, the irises as dark as obsidian and indistinguishable from the pupils: they were as black and expressionless as the eyes of a great white shark circling its prey, and I was suddenly suffused with a sense of vulnerability. Like a mongoose mesmerized by a cobra I had allowed her into the house and I was about to allow her into my brother's bed, and I found myself wondering whether things would ever be the same once she had finished with us.

*

Jack was sitting in a chair in the bedroom when we came in, and he didn't look happy - in fact he looked a bit like a guy being led to the executioner's block. It didn't stop him staring at Donna, though. She'd slipped a gown over her body that was enough to cover her nakedness but not enough to mask the warm curves of her body underneath it.

'Jack,' she said brightly. 'What are you doing with all your clothes still on?'

'I don't think I can do this, Donna.'

She laughed, a little sound of amusement at the thought that anybody could find her resistible. 'Nonsense. It'll be fun.' She stopped in the middle of the room and did a little twirl, and the gown swirled upwards to give a tantalising glimpse of thigh. 'Besides, Amie's really looking forward to this, aren't you pet?'

She reached out and took Jack's hand and led him to the bed, and with practiced fingers she undid his belt and shucked off his pants and shirt. He lay across the mattress with just his jocks on and I could see the shape of his cock hardening underneath them. So much for reluctance. With a flick of her arms Donna shed the gown and she clambered over him naked, her skin gleaming golden in the soft bedside light.

She grasped her breasts, her fingers hefting them. 'Do you remember these, Jack?' she whispered. 'They were little bitty ones when you left us, when I was sixteen. What do you think of them now?' She saw his eyes on them, watching as her nipples stiffened. 'Do you like big tits Jack,' she whispered. 'Bigger than Amie's?' Touch them, Jack. I want you to touch them.'

Jack reached up and grasped her breasts, the skin of his hands dark against Donna's pale milky orbs. His fingers began to caress them and his thumbs kneaded her nipples, and she leaned back and shut her eyes and a soft groan of pleasure escaped from her throat. 'Ah, yes Jack! That's right...ah, that's good. Pinch them...pinch them - right, ah...again -' She leaned forward suddenly and put her mouth on his and I could see her tongue sliding between his lips, and she began to grind herself against his groin. His hands left her breasts and clasped her shoulders and she moaned softly against his mouth as his cock hardened underneath her.

'Good...that's good...I can feel you,' she whispered, and she kissed him again before pushing herself up to look into his face. 'You want me, Jack,' she said. 'I can tell. You've had little Amie and now you want me.' She gave a throaty chuckle. 'So how does it feel to know that by the end of the night you'll have fucked both your sisters?' She laughed, a soft melodious sound in the quiet of the bedroom. 'So many holes, Jack, and every one of them forbidden. How are you going to choose which ones you take...or will you have all of them?'

Jack stared up at her without answering, his eyes on her breasts. They were so much bigger than mine and her nipples were sticking out like organ stops, stiff and pink. His hands strayed back to them and he rolled the nubs of turgid flesh between his fingers, plucking at them rhythmically.

Donna threw her head back and groaned. 'Ah, fuck yes...that's it, that's it... milk me, Jack, milk your sister's tits.' She laughed again, that soft musical sound. 'I let Jim suckle me when I was pregnant, Jack...would you like that?' She leaned forward and thrust one breast at his face and I watched as he latched onto the nipple, sucking it while she murmured in his ears. 'I had so much milk and he loved it...him and the baby... sharing me. I'd watch it dribble from his lips. Would you like that, Jack? Drinking your sister's milk?'

Her words invoked an immediate image of Donna with Jim on one breast and his baby on another. Three people but four relationships: brother and father and son and nephew. I wondered if she thought about the complex mix of genes as she watched them taking their fill from her milk-filled tits, and whether she ever had regrets. I doubted it - Donna was all about looking for new opportunities, not regretting old ones. She was talking again and I tuned back in.

'Or would you like my other juices better?' she asked, and I watched as she shuffled forward to kneel over his face. Her pussy lips were thicker than mine and they were soaking wet, and she rubbed them over Jack's mouth. A long streak of silver smeared over his chin and lips before his tongue flickered out to capture the pink flesh.

'Ah, yes, Jack,' she was almost crooning. 'You love pussy juice, don't you? That's it, honey, lap it...lap it into your mouth.' She gripped the top of his head and gyrated her hips and I could hear the wet snuffling of his mouth as he ate her.

And as I watched it struck me that this was nothing like I'd expected. I'd thought it would be clinical, like a lesson: the insertion of his prick into her little rosebud and a few strokes to show me how to do it, and then a little tutorial as I took over. But here she was writhing on his face and she hadn't even started on his cock, and she hadn't even looked at me, the pupil, either. But then I guess I wasn't really surprised...she knew she'd only have the one time with him and was going to make the most of it.

So I picked up the camera and started taking pictures - little slices of time as their bodies came together. His face buried between her thighs with only his forehead visible; her thighs taut as she raised her hips and his face smeared with juice in the shadow of her crotch; strands of silver from her lips to his, and the expression on her face as watched her cream ooze into her brother's mouth. And the crisp click of the camera's shutter was superimposed on the sounds they made: the soft moans and the wet squelching, and I felt my own juices start to flow.

And then she was up, swiveling around to face his feet before lowering herself again, and the camera's eye saw the soft cushion of her buttocks and the shadowed crack between them, and his tongue reaching up to lap at her.

'Take his pants off Amie,' she said. 'Let's see what he's hiding under there.'

I put the camera on the bed and eased his jocks over his hips, watching as his cock sprang free, and Donna laughed briefly. 'So what do we have here, Jack? My, my, what a big boy you are!' She pulled the skin back to expose the velvet helmet, watching with bright eyes as a bead of silver appeared at the eye. It hung like a drop of crystal for a moment before dribbling over her fingers, and she laughed in delight before licking it off with her little pink tongue. 'It's so hard, too,' she crooned, 'are you sure you don't want to do this?'

But Jack was busy at the other end - too busy to talk now, and so I watched as she placed her perfect little mouth over the end of his cock and began to work it. Her eyes were on my face and I could see what she was thinking: You may be the young chick, Amie, but I haven't lost it...here I am with your brother's tongue in my cunt and his cock in my mouth, and boy, I'm going to have fun! I raised the camera and took a string of images: Donna's lips pursed over the tip, her lipstick a bright slash against the pale purple flesh; her mouth stretching as she took him in, the shaft half buried...sliding, sliding and then the look of triumph as she finally swallowed the whole length. Her mouth was pressed into the fine hair of his scrotum and not a single trace of his sex remained, and her eyes laughed up at me. This is how it's done, kid. Watch and learn.

I remembered her words: you can't show my face, but that had been a thousand years ago and now all bets were off. I zoomed in on those perfect lips, the camera's shutter clicking as it captured them wrapped around his turgid shaft. It saw how his slippery flesh appeared from her mouth, the shaft gleaming in the soft light; and it captured the silvery strands of spit and juice that still joined them as she broke free. Her little hand crept up to grasp his rod and she lapped at the great purple head, her little pink tongue flicking, flicking, like a young girl with a lollipop; and the camera saw how it captured his slime, slick and slippery in her mouth.

'Look, Amie,' she whispered, and she milked his cock with rhythmic movements of her hand. 'Look at the tip.'

An ooze of lubricant seeped from the end and dribbled over the tight purple skin of his helmet and she laughed before dipping her head to capture it on her tongue: a streak of sliver on the pale pink flesh. 'God was so clever to make all these juices, don't you think?' she said. Her hand worked at him for a few moments more and looked at me with button bright eyes as a fresh ooze appeared. 'Here, Amie. You have some.'

I leaned over and placed my lips over the tip of Jack's cock, sucking briefly to capture the juice before rolling it over my tongue. It was warm and oily, and I felt my vulva crimp at the taste.

Donna laughed up at my expression. 'Look at you,' she said. 'The virginal little girl in pigtails brought up so nicely by our dear mother. Little miss perfect, whose only vice was to watch...and now here you are with your big sister, sucking our brother's cock together. Do you like that?' She wriggled her hips briefly and I heard the wet snuffle of her cunt as it pressed on Jack's face. 'My pussy is like a river, Amie. Is yours wet too?' she leered up at me. 'I bet it is...I bet it's streaming into your knickers, little sister. Why don't you get your gear off and join us? We can fuck our brother together.'

But I didn't want to do that...not then, anyway. I wanted to watch from a distance, to see and hear and smell their fucking, to put my hand into my pants and tease myself as the action unfolded, to watch as their juices mingled and the sweat coated their bodies until -

'Ah,' Donna murmured, 'I see. You still want to watch. Well, sit back, kid, and watch this.' In one lithe movement she rolled off Jack and crouched beside him for a moment, looking down at his face, smiling at the slight of her juice smeared over his lips and cheeks. 'Well, Jack,' she laughed. 'It looks like you're having fun! Shall we have a little more, then?' She regarded him for a moment but when he didn't respond her eyes shifted to his cock, lying like a log on his belly. 'Let's find somewhere nice to put that, shall we?'

I watched as she clambered on him with her back to his face, one delicate bare foot balanced on each of his thighs so she squatted above his groin. 'You'll like this position Amie,' she said, and her eyes were on mine. 'But then again, you might be too heavy...its better if you are little, like me.' I saw a malicious flicker in her expression for a moment. 'Still, I guess you could try.' Her fingers grasped his shaft to place the tip between her legs and she wriggled slightly to engage it at her vulva before releasing him. 'Let's have a bit of vaginal fun, Jack,' she murmured, 'before you fuck my tight little tush.'

In all the times I'd watched Donna in the past I'd been a dozen feet away: enough to see most things but not close enough to see the detail. But now she was right in front of me...close enough to touch, close enough to smell. Close enough to see the lips of her cunt envelop my brother's cock, to watch spellbound as she gradually lowered herself...to see the tip pressing into her. I saw the bulge of her pubis as she swallowed him, marveled at the little bubbles of juice and air that were displaced as he slid into her golden body. I heard the hiss of her breath and his groan of his pleasure as her enveloping warmth. For the first time I noticed that she was completely shaven: not a single hair marred the perfect symmetry of her crack. There was nothing to obstruct my view and so I watched, spellbound, as Jack's shaft slid into Donna's pussy until, at last, the soft white flesh of her mound pressed against his pubic bone.

'You're in,' she whispered. 'You're right in me, Jack...fuck, that's nice!' She wriggled her hips briefly. 'I can feel you touching something inside me...can you feel that?'

'I can, I can.' His voice was strained. 'Christ, you're wet!'

She was still for a few moments, his cock buried inside her, and then she raised herself up and I saw the lips of her pussy grasping him as his shaft gradually appeared. It was smeared with her juice and shone softly in the light, and I saw too that his pubic hair was wet where she had dribbled over it. Her hands grasped his knees and her torso rotated slightly as she raised herself and I moved quickly to stand behind Jack's head to see what he could see, to capture it on film so we could watch later.

It was an arresting sight: her buttocks lifting, the angle changing as she rotated forward so each delicious little globe of lustrous flesh drew apart to reveal the tight puckered hole of her anus nestling between them, pink and sweet and clean and with a small loop of cord protruding from it; and beyond them the wet lips of her pussy, still clinging to his shaft. Up and up she went, sliding on his slippery rod until, at last, his frenulum appeared like the head of an arrow embedded in her body, and she stopped, balanced on the very tip.

'How does that look, Jack?' she whispered. 'Does your other little sister give you a show like that?'

Jack was mesmerized, watching as his cock twitched and trembled in her silken embrace. A bead of juice appeared from between her lips and slid slowly down its turgid length, and he groaned in lust.

'And can you see my asshole?' she continued. 'Can you imagine how tight that will be? It will be sooo tight, Jack, when you slide into it! It's yours, Jack, for tonight. Yours to play with...touch it now - ah, ah, that's right. Touch your sister's tight little hole.'

I'd switched to video now, and I watched in the viewfinder as my brother's hands reached forward to grasp her globes, his fingers splayed over the firm golden flesh and his thumbs dipping to ease them further apart. She leaned forward in response and the lens could see it all more clearly now: the puckered anal ring set back, the light falling on its ridges and contours and the thin cord protruding from its very centre, held firm by the sphincter. It looked unsullied...virginal almost, but I wondered how many other men had been there, staring with hooded eyes at the tight ring stretched around their pricks. I wondered too what turned Donna on - was it the physical pleasure of having her ass reamed or was it more about the power it gave her? Donna loved to be in control, and even the strongest man would turn to jelly as he sprayed his cream in to that dark, mysterious tunnel.

I glanced at Jack's face, watching his expression as he fucked his other sister. And what was going through his mind? Guilt? Lust? Desire? His cock was as hard as an iron bar and the fingers splayed on her ass cheeks gripped with a fervor that hinted at his excitement. Lust, then, that had swept away his earlier reluctance and replaced it with a burning desire to plunge again and again into the warm, wet body balanced above him: to fuck it with singular intensity before filling it with his sperm. But had he forgotten what we were here for? Did he remember that this was only learning time, and that it was me who he should lust after?

My thoughts were disturbed by a low groan from Jack and I saw that Donna was settling back on his cock, lowering herself slowly to prolong the pleasure. I watched as his glans disappeared, enveloped by the weeping gash in her body, and I saw how her juice oozed from the tight seal of her cunt to dribble down his shaft.

'It's good to fuck before doing anal,' Donna said. 'It sets the scene, as it were...gets the juices flowing, you know.' She laughed briefly and peered over her shoulder at the contorted face behind her. 'And it's fun, don't you agree Jack?'

'It's exquisite.' Jack's voice was low. 'I love it...uh...when you do that little twist.'

'This one?' Donna said, and she rotated her hips as she raised and lowered herself on his cock. 'You like that, do you?'

'Fuck yes!'

'Well there you go then.' Donna glanced at me. 'You might want to remember that, Amie...your brother likes it when you wriggle a bit and clamp your pussy muscles on his dick. Why aren't you taking photographs?'

'I uh - forgot.'

Donna laughed. 'I guess you're getting carried away with the visuals, huh? Well, never mind - there's lots to do yet.' She settled down into a steady rhythm, her body bobbing up and down on the slippery rod and her eyes closed. I could hear the slurp of her pussy as she worked it on Jack's shaft and the cloying odour of sex filled the room.

'So what did you think when you first fucked your little sister, Jack?' she asked suddenly.

'I uh - I loved it.'

'I bet you did,' she said drily. 'I imagine busting the cherry of a girl twelve years younger is pretty appealing, but I didn't mean that. You're a man of the world, Jack...married and all, and I'm sure you must have had a few women in your time...I saw some of them in the Society Magazines you were in from time to time. Beautiful women...glossy and sleek, like Panthers. The sort of women who could suck a guy's balls dry in ten minutes just by looking at them, if they set their mind to it. You must have had a hell of a lot of fun Jack, what with being so rich and famous and with all that adoring pussy around you.'

'I didn't -'

'Sure you did, Jack,' Donna interrupted. 'Hell, I would have done if I'd been a guy. Any red blooded male would. But then you come home broke and broken and find little Amelia Jane, your kid sister...as pretty as a picture but just a village girl at heart. So how did she stack up against those glossy panthers, Jack? Was it the sister thing that turned you on, or was is there some other amazing secret?'

Jack's eyes flicked to mine. 'Everything about Amie turns me on,' he said.

'Sure it does. Would you fuck her if she wasn't your sister?'

'In a heartbeat. I love her.'

Donna laughed briefly. 'You love her? And yet here you are, Jack, with your cock in another woman. So how does that work?'

I - uh, didn't want this Donna. It's only...because you're our sister -'

'So it is a sister thing!' she exclaimed. 'I get it. It's a dirty little secret, right? The thrill of possessing the forbidden, and the excitement of hiding it. I bet you love going into town with your kid sister and talking to folk, knowing what you've been up to. They'd be so pleased to see that nice Mrs Harrison has her son back again - and they'd look at you and think what a fine, handsome guy you've turned into and what a pretty little daughter she's got, never dreaming that she's standing there with your sperm dribbling into her skimpy little panties.'

Jack didn't reply, but I could see the image turned him on. His hands grasped Donna's hips tighter and he groaned as she bounced up and down on his cock. 'And soon you'll see your jism leaking out of your other sister, too,' she continued. 'I'll lie next to you and you'll see it dribbling from you know where, and little Amie will be taking pictures of it. That's so naughty, Jack!' She giggled as a sudden thought occurred to her. 'Hey, why don't you fuck her too, and we'll all go and have breakfast at Masie's café in the morning and you'll have both your little sisters leaking into their pants.'