The Will Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"In a couple of weeks you will be leaving us and I just wanted you to know how much I love you and will miss you." He said while putting his arms around her.

"I'll miss you too." She whispered. Her lips gently kissed and nibbled on his earlobe. "I'll definitely miss this." She whispered as her hand moved between their bodies to curl around his expanding rod.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Ann's face looked in as the door opened. "You two didn't start without me did you?"

"No mom you're just in time." Jena answered. Her fingers pulled down Tom's fly and she reached inside to pull out his lightning rod.

The two women quickly stripped off his clothing and guided him down on his back on the bed. His pole stood up in anticipation. He watched as Ann stripped off Jena's clothing and then her own. Ann leaned over and whispered in Jena's ear. Jena giggled and moved her body on top of Tom's. Her small fingers moved down and guided his shaft upward so she could lower her damp hole downward.

Tom and Jena quickly forgot Ann was in the room until they felt her long hot tongue lick against their moving privates.

Life had indeed changed for the family. They all stayed in their own bedrooms and no one displayed any jealousy when two people would break away to enjoy the pleasures of passion. A month quickly went by and Jesse and Jena headed off to college. Two months later Hillary made the announcement that shocked them all. She was pregnant and really didn't know who the father was. Actually it didn't matter because all the men figured they had a piece of the pie.

Two months later Jena and Jesse came home for their fall break.

"Hurry. Get dressed!" Ann shouted to her naked husband while he sat on the front porch sleeping.

"Dressed? Shit I don't know where my clothes are." He said in a panic. He knew Jena and Jesse were both bringing their dorm roommates home with them.

"Do they know about how we live?" Mark asked Carol as they stood on the boat dock watching the silvery ski plane splash down in the bay.

"No. Jesse said he wanted to surprise Jack." Carol answered.

"I'm sure he will be surprised." Mark laughed.

"What is Jena's roommate's name?" Tom asked as the plane coasted up to the long pier.

"Sahar." Ann answered. She is from Lebanon.

The plane door opened and the captain came out first to help the others climb from the still moving plane. Jesse came out first and waved. Then a handsome young man with blonde hair moved out. It had to be Jack.

Next out was a smiling Jena who's very short dress did little to conceal her dark blue thong panties. She didn't bother to pull them down and she noticed Jack's eyes locked to her legs.

All eyes were on Sahar as the captain helped her down from the plane and onto the dock. She wore a long gown and looked nervous at the others.

"Hello Sahar." Ann said while holding out her hand for the young girl to shake. Jena had told her Sahar was 19 years old and was still a virgin.

Sahar bowed and took the woman's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Simpson."

Jena and Jesse took their roommates to their own rooms and met the others at the bottom of the stairs.

"Do they know about our lifestyle?" Hillary asked. Her stomach showed her 5 month pregnancy.

"Not really. I've hinted to Jack about how wild we sometimes get when we have a party. I noticed he could not keep his eyes off of Jena's ass during our trip." Jesse replied.

"Really?" Jena smiled. "I don't think Jack will be a problem. However Sahar has led a sheltered life. She dresses and undresses in the closet."

"What do we do?" Carol asked.

"Let's tell her we are going to the beach and it will be up to Jena to get her there." Tom suggested.

"If that doesn't put any ideas in her head nothing will." Mark laughed.

"OK. We can try but believe me she may turn and run away." Jena grunted.

"I'm sure Jack will be up for it." Jesse laughed.

"Really? How up?" Jena asked with a smile.

"You'll see." He laughed back. They all hurried to get into their swim suits.

Sahar was unpacking her bag when Jena knocked on her door. Jena opened it and came in.

"Everyone is heading down to the beach for an afternoon of fun and sun. Hurry and get your swim suit on." Jena said.

"Oh no. I must not wear it in public. You know I only wear it when other women are around."

"Sahar. These people are my family. They will be insulted if you do not join us." Jena said.

Sahar took out her full body black bathing suit and held it up. "May I wear cotton shorts over it?" Sahar had not shaved her feminine mound of pubic hair and knew the suit would not sufficiently cover it.

Jena knew it would be the only way. "Sure hurry."

The whole family waited at the bottom of the stairs and looked up when Sahar walked to the top step. Her face turned red as she quickly moved down the stairs. Her body was pure white since it rarely saw any sun at all. She was also wearing a tee shirt over her plentiful mounds.

The walk to the beach was only about 10 minutes and the men wasted little time to run and dive into the small waves. The women all stood laughing at how silly they acted when trying to impress them.

The women sat and talked for a while to get to know Sahar and to make her feel more comfortable around them. Tom started to walk out of the water towards the women but Ann motioned for him to stay out. He turned and waded back into the crystal clear water.

Jena winked at her mother and reached back behind her neck to untie her bikini top. Sahar was speaking and suddenly stopped when she saw Jena's uncovered breasts. Sahar quickly turned to look at the men. She saw Jack and Jesse looking at them and at Jena's chest.

"They can see." Sahar whispered. She quickly moved over in front of Jena to block their view.

"It's OK." Jena giggled. "This is a clothing optional beach."

"But the men can see you." The puzzled girl said.

"Good. I'm sure they like the view." She laughed. She took the bottle of lotion and squeezed a glob onto her white mounds. "I've needed a full tan."

"Shit. Your sister just took off her top. Damn." Jack proclaimed staring at her creamy tits and hard cherry nips.

"I told you my family gets wild sometimes." Jesse laughed. Just wait roomy. Just wait.

Tom and Mark were also looking back at Jena's nude display. They both had missed her and her body terribly. This week would definitely be too short. All the men were sporting hard-ons as they waited for the other women to disrobe.

"It is a sin in my country to display your body in such a fashion." Sahar said softly. The hot sun and seeing the near naked bodies of the men had started the fires to heat up again in her lower stomach.

"Do you mind if we remove our tops?" Carol asked politely.

"All of you?" She stuttered. "I should leave and go back to the house."

"Don't be silly." Ann said. "It's just breasts. Those men have seen breasts before. It's not a big deal." With those words Ann released her top and pulled it off her 36 DD orbs. Sahar looked down but did not leave.

"Fuck. Your aunt just took her top off too." Jesse whispered. "God. Look at those babies."

Jesse knew Jack would not have any problems adjusting to the lifestyle of the island.

Sahar did not see Carol, who was standing behind her remove her top until the older woman moved down on the large towel on the hot sand. Sahar again looked away. Her body was so hot.

"See that's not so bad." Ann said to the nervous girl. Ann looked out at Tom and pointed to the small island a couple of hundred yards off the large island.

Tom saw the signal and told the other men to follow him out to the island. The plan was to get the men away from Sahar to see if she would disrobe.

"Good. The men have moved away. Now you can join us." Jena said to her friend.

"Join you?" Sahar repeated nervously. "Oh no, I can not remove my clothing." Sahar had secretly compared the measurements of the other females and knew she had them beat. Her body was begging her to remove her top.

"Come on Sahar. It's just us females. Remove your tee shirt and lie face down." Jena instructed. They all looked at her for almost a minute until her trembling hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Her eyes never left the men who were still swimming away from them. She turned and quickly dropped her body to the towel.

"You need some lotion." Jena said while grabbing the lotion bottle. Before Sahar could complain Jena squirted a glob on her back just above her suit.

"Ahh. That's cold." Sahar laughed. Her nervousness was going away. She closed her eyes as her roommate's fingers spread the cool cream softly on her back and shoulders. It was the first time another person had touched her body so intimately. She suddenly felt Jena's fingers pulling her straps off her shoulders. She reached up and grabbed them before they moved down too far.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"The straps will leave marks." Jena answered. She smiled when the girl's hands moved away. Jena pulled the straps down as far as she could. Sahar didn't complain when Jena moved her arms through the straps. Jena's fingers once again caressed the girl's shoulders and arms. She wondered if Sahar would let her continue to undress her.

"You need some sun on your back." Jena said as she grabbed hold of the girl's zipper and pulled it quickly downward. Before Sahar could react the zipper was all the way down and Jena was opening the back of the suit. The natural color of the girl's body was a beautiful bronze. The top of Sahar's ass crack could barely be seen.

"OH MY!" Sahar cried out feeling her whole back being exposed. She started to turn over but the suit started falling from her breasts. She quickly moved back down. Jena's fingers moved like hot flashes over the virgin delicate skin. Sahar laughed when Jena's fingers invaded the sensitive areas under her arms. "Stop. You are tickling me." Sahar cried and wiggled trying to escape the girl's hands.

But Jena kept tickling and Sahar kept moving around more and more. Sahar was so into stopping the tickling she didn't realize she had turned her body until she was almost lying on her back. Before she could stop her Jena grabbed the top of her suit and pulled it rapidly over the girl's light brown breasts. Ann, Hillary and Carol stared at he girl's wonderful firm orbs.

Sahar's mind clicked when the hot sun struck against her bare chest. "JENA!" She cried as she tried to move away. Her hands automatically moved up to cover her soft breasts. She could feel the hard nipples pressing into her palms. Jena was now sitting on top of Sahar's waist.

"Let me up please?" Sahar begged. She was so embarrassed. Luckily the men were too far away to see her like this.

"OK. But you have to take your hands away." Jena giggled.

"It's OK Sahar." Carol said moving closer to the girl.

Sahar looked at Ann who nodded. For the first time in her life Sahar exposed her naked body to others. Her fingers dropped slowly off the top of her spheres, down the sides and to the towel under her. Her delicious virgin tits pointed upward proudly.

"God. You are beautiful." Ann whispered. The girl's breasts were as perfect as they could be. Firmly round with two dark nipples projecting upward like rockets ready to take off.

Jena wanted so much to lean over to take one virgin tip in her mouth but resisted. She would have to take her time with the girl.

"OK. Now you have to let me up." Sahar smiled. She had crossed over the line of modesty and now was not as embarrassed. Jena slowly moved off her friend.

They all expected Sahar to pull her suit back up but she turned and fell face forward. Ann looked at Jena and winked. Jena grabbed the lotion and again spread it down the girl's back to the top of her hips. She felt Sahar take a deep breath when her fingers gently brushed over the top of her ass crevice.

"Do you want me to do the front?" Jena whispered in her ear.

"No." Sahar meekly replied. She wanted it but could not ask for it.

"Nonsense." Ann cried out. "Turn over or you will get a burn. The sun here is very hot." Ann gently took Sahar's arm and pulled her until she was one again on her back with her hard tips pointing upward.

"Give me the lotion. I'll do it." Ann said to Jena.

Sahar started to object but Ann directed the cool cream downward shooting strings of white lotion all over her chest. Sahar's eyes opened wide when Ann's hands moved down and cupped both of her boobs. "Oh." She moaned feeling electric sparks originating from her nipples.

*****

Tom could see the women all gathered around Sahar and figured they were missing all the fun. He could see Jesse, Jack and Mark anxious to get back to the beach.

"You guys ready to go back?"

"YES!" They all cried out before they dove back into the water. It was about a five minute swim to the sands.

*****

The woman's touch on her breast was enough to heat her body to the explosion point. She tried to tell her to stop but no words would come out of her lips. Flashes of pleasure moved from her nipples to her brain and back down to her vagina. She was coming and couldn't stop it. "OHH!" She cried. Her inexperienced body totally lost control.

Ann was surprised as the rest of them when the girl moaned and curled her body up. Her moans exposed her climax. Ann looked at Jena and smiled.

*****

The women were all topless and looking away as the men came ashore as quietly as possible. It wasn't until their bodies blocked the suns rays that they knew the men were back. "Hello," Tom said smiling down at all the uncovered chests.

Jena quickly turned to see Jack's eyes locked onto her firm mounds. She pushed her chest out more to give him even a better look. Her eyes snaked down his muscular bronze chest to his stomach and finally his trucks which were protruding outward. Quite far at that.

"Is she alright?" Jesse asked seeing Sahar curled in a ball. Her moaning had stopped once she heard the men's voices.

"No. She doesn't need you men here staring down at her." Carol zapped back at her son. "Turn your heads while she pulls her suit back up." The men immediately turned around. Sahar quickly moved up on her knees and faced away from the men while she fixed the top of her suit.

"OK." Jena announced.

"We're sorry. We thought this was a clothing optional beach." Mark said.

"It's my fault." Sahar said almost in tears. "I will leave." She stood and walked away from the group.

"I'll go with her." Ann said. She remembered how nice the girl's firm breasts felt in her hands. Everyone watched the two walk back to the house.

"How about you guys." Jena said. "I don't see you taking anything off."

Jesse looked at Jack and smiled. "Well buddy I can see you are up for it." Jesse pushed his trunks down over his hard-on which popped outward and upward.

Tom and Mark were seconds behind.

Shit. Jesse's family is wild. Jack thought. He bent at the waist while pushing his trunks over his long shaft. As he stood he saw all the eyes including the men on his ten inch prick.

"Sorry. I guess all the breasts....you know." Jack said slightly embarrassed.

"Well. We need to catch up." Carol announced. Her fingers pushed her bikini bottom down under her hips and off her feet. She smiled at Jack as he stood with his mouth wide open looking down at her shaved pussy.

"Yes." Jena said jealous that her aunt got to show her pussy first. Jena's bottom flew down her legs and she made sure to open her legs enough to show all the men her new clit ring.

"Wait!" Tom said as Jena closed her thighs. "What is that?"

Jena slowly opened her legs which opened her pink folds. "Just a little ring I got."

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing. The family members were not only displaying their nakedness they were now focusing on Jesse's sister's clit ring. His prick was as hard as he could remember it being.

"Really?" Carol asked. "Let me see." Jena turned her body and opened her legs to her aunt. Carol wasted no time reaching her fingers down to touch the ring and of course her new addition. "Does it hurt?"

"No. It actually gives me more sensitivity." Jena answered. Her aunt's fingers were driving her pussy crazy.

"It doesn't get in the way of ....." Carol asked and stopped.

"Fucking and sucking?" Jena blurted out. She could see the shock on Jack's face.

"Yes."

"No. Like I said it actually helps."

About that time an unnoticed dark cloud opened up and everyone quickly grabbed their clothing and towels and ran bare ass naked back to the house.

Ann led Sahar to her door and moved with her inside the room.

"You do not have to come in. I am alright." Sahar said to Jena's mom.

"No you are not." Ann replied. "I can see we made you very uncomfortable with our nudity."

"Nudity is not accepted by my family. The woman should never be nude except when bathing." Sahar replied.

"Who wrote that rule?" Ann asked with a smile. "How did you feel when your top was down before?"

Sahar surprised herself when she answered. "I felt free and very excited." Her face again blushed.

"You need to get rid of this hang up about nudity." Ann said while pulling the girl into the bathroom. "Come on. Let's take a shower."

"Together!" Sahar said loudly.

"Yes. Of course. We are both women." Ann replied.

Ann turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. She turned to see the girl still dressed.

"Remove your clothing." Ann ordered. She stared at the girl's face until Sahar's fingers pulled the tee shirt over her head and she pushed down the shorts.

"Turn around." Ann said. The girl turned and Ann unzipped the one piece suit. Ann's fingers pulled the straps over her shoulders and down her arms. She didn't stop until the suit was wrapped around both of the girl's ankles. Ann looked up to see a cute light brown ass.

Ann moved away from the girl and removed her own clothing. Sahar waited until Ann moved into the shower before she turned and walked slowly to the glass door. Ann looked out and Sahar jumped back. "Coming in?"

Sahar's heart was beating rapidly as her foot stepped under the warm water spray. She glanced down at the women's stomach and noticed her vagina had no hair. She must have stared a little too long.

"I shave it." Ann giggled. Ann noticed the large dark bush resting above the young girl's thighs.

"Turn around and I'll do your back." Ann instructed.

Sahar found herself in another world. She was naked with another human being who would soon be touching her naked back and probably more of her body. Her eyes closed and her knees buckled when the soft small hands of the woman gently moved over her back and down to the top of her bare buttocks.

Sahar felt the tingles again as the woman's hands moved over her ass checks and down her dripping wet thighs. When the back was finished Sahar was really to turn and allow her to wash her front.

"OK. Now you do me." Ann said to Sahar when she turned.

Sahar took the soap and stared at it. "I don't think I can do that." Sahar whispered.

"Sure you can." Ann said. "Start at the top and work your way down."

Ann waited for a few minutes under the warm spray. Her own body was on fire as she waited for this young virgin girl to touch her. Finally she felt a light touch on her shoulder. The light touch became harder and the hands opened to not only clean but also explore her body. When the hands moved to the top of her ass they stopped.

"Go ahead." Ann said.

Sahar moved her fingers down and over the softness of the older women's buttocks. She felt so hot and naughty touching Jena's mother this way. She had learned about lesbian women in college and couldn't figure out what pleasures a woman could give to another woman. Now she knew. She giggled when her fingers gently squeezed the older woman's ass.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers