The Will Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." Ann said as she turned to face the laughing girl. "Let's do each other's front." Ann took the soap and lathered up her hands. She handed the soap to Sahar and moved her hands to the girl's neck. Sahar soaped her own hands and moved them to rest on top of Ann's shoulders.

"Are you just looking or are you going to go for it?" Ann chuckled.

Both sets of hands moved south at the same time. Ann marveled at the firmness of Sahar's light brown breasts. Her nipples were hard and pointy. Ann toyed with the nips gently in her fingers.

Sahar's body was again on fire as the older women played with her breasts. She had dream of this moment but it was with a man instead of a woman. Right now she didn't care because the woman was pushing the right buttons or nipples.

"Have you ever done anything with a man?" Ann asked. Her fingers were driving the girl crazy with desire.

"Oh no. It is forbidden." Sahar said.

"You don't desire to be with a man?" Ann asked. She already knew the answer from the way Sahar's body was responding.

"No." Sahar lied. She took a deep breath as the woman's fingers moved down over her navel to the top of her hairy mound. Sahar's fingers froze while cupping Ann's large breasts in her tiny palms.

"You don't want a man to touch you here?" Ann asked while her fingers snaked through the thick forest until it found her virgin clit. She gently pushed against it.

"Oh!" Sahar cried. "Oh please don't touch me there." She begged but she didn't pull the woman's hand away.

"Why not? You don't like it?" Ann asked. The girl was pushing her hips forward and back against her fingers.

"No please don't." Sahar moaned. Her mouth was saying one thing but her body said something else.

Ann could tell the girl was ready to cum. She slowed down her rubbing and stopped to look at her directly in her eyes. "You want me to stop?"

Sahar couldn't lie anymore. "Oh please don't stop." She whispered. Ann's fingers pushed harder and moved faster and faster until the girl's arms moved around Ann's shoulders for support.

"OOH." Sahar moaned. The fuse had almost reached the dynamite. Her body collapsed against Ann's when the electric shocks moved all over her body. Her breasts crushed against the older woman's and her mouth moved into the woman's soft neck.

Ann felt the girl's mouth open wide when she screamed. "AHHHHHHHH!"

It took Sahar's body almost five minutes to cool down in order for her to pull away from Ann and speak.

"I am so ashamed."

"Don't be." Ann grinned. "Promise me one thing while you are on this island."

Sahar looked at her and grinned. "OK."

"Clear your mind and do what you want to do. If you don't want to do it then don't."

Sahar bit her lower lip. She looked into the woman's eyes and smiled. It was answer enough.

*****

Jena noticed that Jack stayed directly behind her while she darted to the house in the rain. She made sure to give a few extra ass wiggles to keep him aroused. As she ran up the steps ahead of him she turned and his head almost rammed into her lower stomach. She laughed.

"You better watch that thing. You could trip over it." She giggled while looking down at his huge penis. She reached her hand down and curled her fingers around it. "Now don't wear it out when you go back to your room."

Jack had never met someone so beautiful and so confident about her sexuality. Jesse had told him she was a knockout but he didn't tell him about how open and brazen she was. He tried to talk but couldn't. Her hand on his prick made him a mute.

She suddenly let it go and ran naked into her room. A few minutes later Jena heard a tapping on her door. She figured it must be Jack so she pulled it open.

"You ready to do the nasty?" She yelled before she saw who was standing there.

"DAD!" She cried and suddenly broke down in laughter.

"The nasty?" He laughed as he walked in and shut the door. "Actually that thought did enter my mind."

"Really?" Jena said while walking backwards to the bed. "You want to do the nasty with me?" The back of her legs hit the bed and she stopped and fell backwards on top of the bedspread. Her legs parted and she looked up at him with the top of her body resting on her elbows.

Tom's head moved down and upward until his mouth was above her shaven pussy. "Yes. And I would like to start here if it's OK with you." His mouth opened and his tongue slithered down between her pink folds until he found her clit ring. He twirled it around his tongue until he heard a moan. His eyes opened and looked up at her face.

"Turn around and let me show you what I learned at college."

Tom quickly did as she asked and looked down her body to watch her tongue flick and dance around his crown. "I'm glad you are learning something in college." He laughed and returned to her damp pussy.

***** Jesse tapped on his mother's door. He had a towel wrapped around his waist to hide his semi-hard shaft. The door opened and she stood there naked.

"I wondered what took you so long." She laughed. She grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. Her arms wrapped around his strong shoulders and pull his muscular chest into her bare breasts.

"I've missed you so much." She whispered. His bulge was pushing hard now against her upper stomach. Her fingers moved down his back and pulled on the towel until it loosened enough for her to drop it to the floor.

"Me too." Jesse whispered. His fingers moved down to cup her ass cheeks.

In just a few months Carol could detect a maturity growth in her son. His actions were slow and confident. She didn't have to tell him to slow down. Actually she did not have to tell him how to do anything. He knew what she wanted and gave it to her. Her screams could be heard by the whole house.

*****

At their dinner the new servant girl Helen was introduced. She was Frank's daughter who had only been with them for two weeks. At first she had a serious problem with all the nudity especially around her dad. She could still remember the first night when her father sent her up to Mark's room.

Mark was reading in bed when the faint knock came. He stood naked and walked to the door expecting a family member. He was pleasantly surprised to find the young Helen standing their in her nightgown.

"Helen." Mark said.

"My father suggested I come visit you. Is that OK?" She asked embarrassed. Her dad asked her which of the men interested her most and she chose Mark to take her virginity. She tried not to look down at his soft penis dangling between his thighs.

"Visit me?" He asked not sure what she wanted.

"It's OK if you don't want me .... " She started to say as she turned to walk away.

"No please don't go. Come in." Mark realized what she wanted him to do.

Helen smiled as she walked by the naked man to stand stiffly in front of his bed.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

She looked down and nodded her head.

"Wow. I consider this an honor."

She looked at him and smiled. "Would you turn around?"

Mark did as she asked. "OK." She whispered. He turned and saw the nightgown lying on the floor. The young girl's head peeked over the bedspread which hid her naked body.

Mark's penis had swollen to max as he moved around the bed to crawl under the bedspread to join her. She looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"Please don't be afraid. I will go slowly." He smiled trying to make her relax. He did not rush her and just lay there while asking her about her family, friends and school. Her hands quit clutching the bedspread and she turned her body to face him. Both of them were laughing when Mark told her the story of him loosing his virginity to his cousin. Their parents had gone to a music concert that was cancelled at the last moment. He had just entered her body when the door opened and all four adults stood there seeing their naked bodies on the living room sofa.

"You can kiss me if you want." Helen giggled.

Mark lifted the bedspread and moved his naked body closer to hers without touching it. He glanced at her small naked breasts just before his lips touched hers. She might be a virgin he thought but she could definitely kiss. Her tongue was not shy as it explored his mouth and throat.

"Are you sure you are a virgin?" Mark asked when they broke their lips apart.

"Yes." She giggled. The bed covering had fallen from her shoulders and one of her firm breast and small dark nipple was exposed. She did not cover it back up.

"I've done everything but that."

"Everything?" Mark asked.

She nodded and smiled.

Mark was surprised when she lifted the covers and slid her head underneath. He felt her small hand move up his side to his stomach and down until she held his hard-on. He was more surprised when her tiny mouth sucked in the tip of his prick. He moved his own hand under her body until he cupped her small tit. His fingers toyed with the nip.

Now only had she done it before she could do it very well. Mark felt his body getting hotter and hotter. He gently pulled her head back and away from his passion. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Climb on top of me." He directed.

Helen pushed off all the covers and did as he said. Mark looked down under her slim body at her trimmed bush resting above his rising missile. She took the lead by reaching under her to aim the tip at her closed gate.

Helen closed her beautiful brown eyes as she slowly lowered her body. Her gate gave away and she stopped for a few seconds before proceeding. She wanted Mark to be first because he was not as big as the other men. Especially her father. As soon as his prick was all the way in Helen became a wild uncontrolled machine. Her body moved up and down his shaft while her lips found his. Her brown body rode this white bronco until they both cried out at the same time.

"Thank you." She whispered in his ear. She could feel his hot juices dripping from her invaded hole.

"No please. Thank you." Mark laughed.

Back to the dinner.....

I would like to welcome two new people to our family on the island." Thomas said. His health had worsened the past few weeks but he managed to make this dinner. "Welcome Jack and Sahar." He said while holding his wine glass high.

Everyone toasted the new comers and after dinner Thomas stood up again.

After dinner in Sahar's room Jena told Sahar the big secret about her family.

"Sex?" Sahar asked with fear.

"Yes sex. My family has sex with each other."

"But it is so sinful."

"We used to think that way as well. My grandfather convinced us otherwise. We want you to join us this week."

"But I have no experience with sex."

"I can show you if you want." Jena said smiling.

Sahar thought about if she could release all of her hang-ups and things she had been taught since a very young age. She knew once she left this island she would go back to living a very conservative life and that this might be the only chance in her life to experiment.

"OK." Sahar whispered. She moved onto her back next to her roommate.

Sahar's eyes were on Jena's face as the girl moved her soft lips to her own. Jena's small narrow tongue slithered out to lick across the other girl's top lip. The girl held her lips tightly together. Jena gently bit onto the girl's lower lip and pulled downward until the girl's mouth opened. It was enough for Jena's tongue to slither into her virgin mouth.

Sahar pushed her away.

Jena laughed. "You've never French kissed before?"

"No."

"Let me teach you."

Jena's mouth returned to the girl's mouth to find her lips slightly open and ready for the invading tongue. As her tongue explored the girl's mouth Jena's arms pulled her body to her own. Again Sahar pulled away.

"I'm getting so hot."

"Where?"

"Everywhere. Especially down there." Sahar pointed down at lower stomach.

Jena's fingers moved from the girl's waist to her navel and slowly downward.

Her eyes were closed as she waited for Jena's touch. She inhaled sharply when she felt the hand on her bare knee just under her nightgown. Jena's other hand pinched the shoulder straps of the gown and pulled them down until Sahar's rigid nipples were exposed.

"Oh." She moaned feeling Jena's lips brush against her breast buds. Her mind was so concentrating on the girl's mouth she forgot about her hand until fingers pressed into her damp panties. "OH!" She moaned louder while raising her hips towards the invading fingers.

Jena smiled with a wide open mouth as she captured as much of Sahar's mound as possible. Her fingers slipped under the cotton panties to find damp pubic hairs. She followed the dampness until she discovered the soft source of her dripping pussy folds.

"I've wanted to do this since I've met you." Jena said to her roommate while she pulled the girl's panties under her hips and off her legs. She guided her tender thighs apart and moved her mouth and tongue upward to taste the sweet nectar of the girl's virgin pussy.

"Oh Jena." Sahar moaned. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine sex would feel so wonderful.

Jena took her time flicking her tongue up and down the girl's slit. The hairy mound did get in the way a few times and Jena had to stop and pull the curly Qs from her mouth. She wondered if she would let them shave her pussy. *****

Jack could hear noises throughout the evening of the others having sex. He lay in bed with a constant hard-on while thinking of the nude women he had seen on the beach that day. He started to stroke his long rod but stopped as he remembered what Jena had said to him. "Now don't wear it out when you go back to your room." He stopped and tried to get some sleep. Sleep didn't come until almost an hour later.

*****

Sahar woke up first and thought she had dreamed the wonderful girl to girl sex she had last night with Jena. Her eyes opened to see the patio door open and could see the feet of someone standing on the balcony. She figured it had to be Jena. That is until someone's hand moved over her body to cup her firm breast.

"What? Who?" Sahar gasped as she turned to see Jena's smiling face. If Jena was in her bed who was on the patio. Sahar watched in panic as the feet turned and walked back to the open door. Her eyes widened when she saw the man's naked penis turn the corner. She quickly pulled the sheet up over her head.

"Good morning ladies." Tom said as he walked over to stand next to the bed where his daughter and her roomy lay.

"Good morning dad." Jena said rubbing her eyes and smiling. She ducked her head under the sheet.

"Come out and see what he has for you."

"Oh no. Please make him go away." Sahar pleaded. It was the first real penis she had ever seen.

Jena moved her head back out. "She wants you to leave." Jena winked and moved her head back under.

"He won't leave until you give him a good morning kiss."

"I didn't hear him say that." Sahar whispered. Her body was once again on fire and it was getting to the uncontrollable point.

"Give me your hand." Jena whispered as she reached over to guide the girl's hand sideways until it stuck out from under the sheet. The rest of her body was still covered.

Tom saw Sahar's hand sticking outward with Jena's hand on her wrist holding it. He tried not to laugh as he moved his body downward until the tip of his rising prick touched the tip of the girl's fingers.

Jena knew when she felt the penis by her facial expression. Her mouth opened wide and she looked at Jena. But, she did not make an effort to pull her hand away. Jena's lips moved to the young girl's ear. "Touch him." Her tongue licked up and down her lobe.

Tom's prick was pulsating as the girl's fingers slowly moved around the crown. They moved down to the base and curled around the tight sac holding his jewels.

"Curl your fingers around it and move your hand up and down." Jena whispered. She moved her hand from Sahar's wrist and smiled when she saw it remained out from under the sheet. Jena's hand could now move lower until her fingers found the girl's hard clit.

Tom heard his daughter's directions and saw the result. Her fingers curled around his shaft and slowly jerked him off. Her fingers and Jena's raced to see who would climax first.

Sahar's body exploded first and she tried to conceal her pleasure but the moans flew out of her throat. She forgot about Tom's prick in her hand as her body pushed upward off the bed causing the sheet to fall off her head and breasts. As her body came back to earth she realized that not only was she still holding a hard penis in her hand the top half of her body was now naked to his eyes. She turned and looked up at his smiling face. "Mr. Simpson." She whispered as she focused her eyes on her hand which was moving up and down again on his shaft.

"Please call me Tom." He said as he moved his body next to hers on the bed. His fingers moved slowly to gently caress her soft breast and hard nipple.

Jena's fingers had caused the girl's pussy to flood with her juices. She looked at her father and said. "She's ready if you are."

Sahar kept her fingers on the man's penis while he moved his body up on top of hers. She spread her bronze legs wide to allow his white hips between them. She was ready to give him her cherry.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Tom asked to tease as well as to make sure she was willing.

Sahar looked up into his eyes and smiled. She nodded her head. Her hand was now guiding the handsome man's penis towards her virgin gate.

"Tell me." He said holding his hips back.

"Yes." She whispered. Her tiny hand pulled his hard penis downward.

"Tell me what you want." He said teasing.

"Yes. I want you to do it." She panted. Her legs spread wider.

"What? Tell me what you want me to do."

Sahar had never used the "F" word in her whole life. She surprised herself when word spilled from her lips.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"With what?" He teased some more.

"Oh Please. Fuck me with this." She groaned pulling on his shaft.

"What? Say it."

"YOUR PENIS! YOUR PRICK! YOUR COCK!" She screamed trying to remember all the words hidden in her mind.

Tom knew he had her as his hips lowered and his tip pushed through her hymen. She gritted her teeth until he was inside her body.

"More!" She cried out as she released his prick and curled her arms and legs around his. She grunted as he gave her all he had. That was when Sahar became a mad woman. Her lips moved up and crushed hard against his. Her tongue invaded his mouth and her fingernails clawed into his back.

Jena jumped back as her conservative roomy clamped onto her father's body and was fucking the hell out of him.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" She screamed. Flesh pounded against flesh for almost three minutes when Tom's scream was louder than hers.

"OH SHIT. GET READY FOR THE FLOOD!" His body shook and his hips kept fucking into her extremely tight hole until she also came.

"OHHH!" She cried. The bed was banging against the wall. Finally both her body and Tom's collapsed.

A few minutes later she opened her eyes and smiled. "Will you fuck me again?"

Tom laughed and shook his head no. "Not unless you want me to die." He pushed her arms from his and stood up. "Let me check downstairs to see if anyone else is up."

Sahar watched the naked man leave her room. "It was so wonderful." She said to Jena. "I don't want to stop." She laughed.

Jena threw the sheet off both of their bodies and fell onto her back. She placed a hand behind Sahar's head and pulled her down until the girl's nose was above her shaved pussy. "Don't stop. Remember what I did for you last night?"

Sahar grinned. Yes. She did remember. She quickly moved her body down until she was kneeling between Jena's legs. Her lips moved up the girl's legs until she lightly kissed her swollen pussy folds.