The Will Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers

Tom walked naked into the dining room and saw Jesse sitting alone eating some cereal.

"I think if you go up to Sahar's room you will not be disappointed." Tom laughed.

Jesse stopped chewing when the words sank in. He quickly swallowed the Captain Crunch and wiped his mouth. He moved up the stairs wearing only his cotton shorts which he left at the door to Sahar's room. He didn't bother knocking and opened the door to see Sahar's bare ass spread apart in front of him. Her hairy nest pushed outward under her buttocks. He could see her head moving between Jena's legs.

Jena smiled as she watched Jesse tiptoe to the bed and gently moved up behind Sahar. Sahar was so involved in licking the clit ring she did not notice anyone behind her until Jesse's hard-on slipped into her dripping pussy. Her eyes opened wide as an unknown man fucked her from behind.

"OH YES! FUCK ME WHO EVER YOU ARE!" Sahar cried out with Jena's pussy juices falling from her lips. Jesse held onto her light brown hips as he drove his rod in and out of her quim.

Carol walked by Sahar's door and peeked in. She giggled and closed the door quietly. She was wearing her see-through night gown as she gently tapped on Jack's door. She opened it to see him lying on his back with his eyes closed. Except for the fact the sheet was sticking upward at his loins he looked to be sleeping. She knew he was faking it and thought she would have some fun.

Jack heard the light tapping and quickly removed his hand from his prick. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. The door closed and he heard someone walking around the room. He peeked out to see Jesse's mom bending over as she wrote something on his desk. Her nightgown was over her ass cheeks and he could see her naked pussy mound under her buttocks. He tried not to make a sound but the large amount of air entering his lungs caused a gasping sound. She suddenly stood and turned.

"Oh, you're awake." She smiled. "I was leaving you a note for you to stop by my room before you went down for breakfast."

Jack tried not to stare at the dark shadows of her nipples projecting through her gown. "Why do you want me to stop?" He asked nervously. His prick still was poking up the middle of the sheet.

"I wanted to take care of your problem."

"Problem?" He asked puzzled. "What problem?"

She walked to the edge of his bed and sat down. "This one." She replied as her hand moved over to curl around the tent in the sheet.

"You do want me to take care of it don't you?"

Jack nodded his head yes and watched as she grabbed the top of the sheet and pulled it downward until his pink hard-on stuck upward free from it's cover.

"How do you want me to take care of it?" She asked. Her fingers pulled the nightgown off her naked body.

"Anyway is OK." Jack muttered.

"Well I can do this." She said as her fingers curled around him to start jerking him off.

"Oh." He moaned.

"Or this." Her head moved over her hand and her mouth moved down over the purple crown sticking out above her fist.

"OH!" He moaned louder.

"Or even this." She said as her mouth popped coming off the tip. Her body moved up and straddled his hips. Her hand guided her hairless pussy down until it was poised above his hard-on.

Jack's hands clutched the bed as he looked down under her stomach to see his shaft waiting for her body to lower itself. He couldn't wait as he pushed up his hips until the tip of his prick moved inside her hot and marvelous pussy.

"I think that's what you want." Carol laughed as she lowered he pussy down, down, and down until he was deeply and fully inside of her. Instead of moving back up she remained still. He tried to push her up but couldn't.

"Lie still. Don't move. Feel how nice it is." She said closing her eyes.

"Oh God." Jack moaned. Her hot oven was cooking his meat and he couldn't take much more without.....Oh fuck. He was coming. "I can't..... OH GOD!" He cried as he pushed his hips up and down.

Carol felt him explode inside of her and remained calm until he was finished.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't stop it.."

Carol leaned forward and placed her finger on his lips. "Shhh. Don't worry we have just started." She moved her lips down to his and gently licked across them. She felt a stirring deep inside of her and knew it would only be seconds until he was ready to go again. To be young again.

Before the day was over both Jack and Sahar had fucked every member of the family. Before the end of the week everyone on the island had fucked each other at least twice. Such was the life on Taboo Island. Two days before the youngsters were to leave to return to school Thomas Sr. had a heart attack. He died with a smile on his face on the way to the Miami airport.

A month later the real Bill Patton read the will to the family gathered around the large oak dining room table. All of his fortune was equally divided among the family members and the staff each received $500,000 each. He left it up to each of them if they wanted to stay on the Island. The next morning the captain stood on the dock waiting for those who were leaving. No one showed up.

* * * * *

Ending note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed the final chapter. One recent email said "When the real world gets to be too much at times it is nice to escape to a world of illusion and just sit back and enjoy the ride. " I think that about sums up "The Will". I'm getting a lot of requests to go back and finish some other stories. See you there and please don't forget to vote and send me some emails. Love...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers