They Call Me Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moira, Lucy here is a high ranking demon." I said as nonchalantly as I could.

Then with a few muttered words and arcane gestures the demon was free.

"Ah better," Lucy moaned. "Okay death dealer it's time to DIE!"

"Still upset about London?" I asked as she strode towards the bed.

"Still upset... still upset... you sealed me away for one hundred years Jack! And after everything I've done for you. Remember Constantinople? Venice? What about Cairo remember Cairo?"

"Those were good times." I admitted.

"I am still going to kill you," the demon fumed.

"You locked this gorgeous creature away for a hundred years how could you Jack?" Moira turned on me.

Lucy stopped dead in her tracks and looked at Moira in renewed wonder.

"After sucking your cock and swallowing in public... letting you tie me up and paddle my ass... were you going to lock me up? I even did the harem girl technique for you..."

Okay now I was totally confused. I looked from Moira to Lucy and back again.

"I was going to wake you up with the Hindu Rope Trick..." she was sobbing.

"Hindu... Rope Trick," I said.

"It involves a snake, a flute and my anal cavity..." more sobs.

"Moira are you saying you're a demon?" I asked baffled beyond words.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she wailed.

"And you think I'd lock you away after I was done with you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried.

"I would never do that," I said.

"Promise?"

"I promise." I said holding her close.

"Okay," she beamed up at me the tears a complete sham.

"Why you little..."

It was Lucy's laughter that had both of us looking at her. The rage was gone and she was wiping tears from her eyes.

"Now that was funny," Lucy said sitting on the end of the bed now. "I may just have to let you slide this time Jack. I mean the Hindu Rope Trick... I can't let you miss that."

"I can teach you if you want," Moira offered.

"You mean it's real?" Lucy said amazed.

"Oh yes," she said all smiles.

Moira leaned over me as she fished something from her toy box and it was only then did I see her long prehensile tail with the fork at the end. Shit she really was a demon! Moira came up with a traditional Hindu pipe and tugged down the covers and moved to sit next to Lucy.

"Watch this," she said as she brought the pipe to her lips.

She played a traditional snake charming tune but instead of a serpent my cock began to twitch and move on its own. Lucy leaned forward and watched intently. The more Moira played the harder I got and the more she played the longer my cock became finally reaching a staggering fourteen inches! Then the little minx began to levitate playing all the while and when her ass was above me she slowly dropped down as her sphincter was pried open by my iron hard cock. Moira sunk inch by tantalizing inch until all fourteen inches were buried in her bottom. Lucy clapped as Moira began to move up and down on me now. My eyes rolled up as the pleasure flooded my body and her tight ass gripped and squeezed my cock fist like.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY God..." I moaned.

"Like it baby?" Moira purred as she rode me.

"UNNNNNNNHUHHHHHHHHHHHH," I nodded.

"Amazing," Lucy said as she stripped out of her suit and settled her soaked pussy over my face. "Lick me Jack and if you make me cum I 'might' just forgive you."

I lapped at her pussy lips and clit and remembered the good old times like they were yesterday instead of more than a century back. I suckled her clit and heard a hiss of pleasure escaped Lucy's lips.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM you know how sensitive my clitty is Jack be gentle," she moaned.

"Do you want a ride on the Jack express Lucy?" Moira offered.

"OH could I it's been so long," she said.

Moira lifted up and off of me and Lucy wasted no time straddling me and lowering her pussy down onto my enhanced manhood.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I think I like the new Jack better than the old one," she purred.

"Jack... lover... my pussy needs some loving..." Moira said as she plopped her pussy down where Lucy's had just been. "And don't be stingy Jack..."

I suckled her clit and then brought my teeth into play and heard her moan and tasted a gush of pussy juices. So while Lucy rode me so slow and squeezing me with her pussy and Moira sitting on my face I thought had I ever been happier. I longed to bend both of them over and give them a thorough pounding but first they had to have their moment of control.

Lucy lay on her belly as Moira lay on top of her and I took turns pounding their naughty pussies one at a time. As Moira panted and moaned in pleasure and Lucy awaited her turn she looked over her shoulder and gave me an evil grin. Without any warning a second fourteen inch cock grew from my groin right above the original. Having been in the company of demons for so long I took it in stride. I eased out of Moira and with a little help from the girls I slid one into each of them and returned to punishing them.

"UNNN UNNN UNNNNNN," Lucy moaned now. "If you're especially good I'll let you keep the second cock Jack."

"Why the hell would I want two dicks?" I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM you can fuck two women at once or DP one girl all night long!"

"Okay I see your point; double your cocks double your pleasure."

"Exactly," the demons said in unison.

"But a more human length when we are done here?" I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM ten inches lover bear," Lucy asked.

"Fine..." I said knowing arguing would be pointless.

There were a lot of women that ten inches would scare off not to mention two of them. But then again the women I hunt are freaks of nature themselves and I doubt they'd mind getting double fucked before having their souls ripped violently from them.

Lucy and Moira were moaning in sync and I could feel them both getting ready to come. I thrust harder and faster loving the double sensation coursing through me and decided I could definitely get used to this. With a well timed final thrust the girls howled and I felt their tight little pussies go crazy around my cocks. I eased out of them and sat back as they whispered between themselves. Without much warning I was knocked onto my back and felt not one but two pairs of lips pleasuring my cocks... a double blow job! As Moira deep throated me Lucy teased the head of my cock as her fist stroked the long shaft. The mix of sensations was wonderful. Moira's head was bobbing up and down as she knelt between my legs and Lucy was slowly taking me down her throat as she straddled my belly. If I had to die this would be that moment. But I wanted to cum first. Moira somehow managed to wrap her lips around the base of my cock while Lucy was licking and stroking the other.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM his toes are starting to curl," Lucy warned.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN feels so fucking good!" I cried out.

I was about the experience my first and thankfully not my last double orgasm. I closed my eyes and focused on the pleasure the girls were giving me and as my cocks swelled I think I screamed as the orgasms crashed into me and they swallowed until I was sucked dry. Each girl took a side and snuggled close and exhausted I closed my eyes and drifted into a blissful sleep.

I awoke the next morning alone in a strange bed and realized I was at Moira's still. I lifted the covers and saw the two normal sized cocks sleeping soundly between my legs and smiled to myself. Then I smelled eggs, bacon and coffee! I got up and hit the bathroom and discovered the curse of having two dicks. Peeing just became a huge hassle! Oh well the price we pay for good fortune. I moved into the kitchen and was pleasantly shocked to see both Moira and Lucy cooking breakfast. The pleasant part was the fact they were wearing aprons and that was it.

"Morning," I greeted them. "I had the most amazing dream last night."

"Do tell," Lucy said kissing my cheek. "Put some pants on unless you are up to a little something-something before breakfast."

"I think I need to rest," I admitted.

"Good answer," Moira called out over her shoulder. "Not many men could survive two female demons in one night much less at the same damn time. I am impressed Jack."

"I chalk it all up to a naughty lifestyle." I said as I went to retrieve my pants which were nowhere to be found. "Hey where are my clothes?"

"Oh I took them to be laundered sweetie; there are men's clothes in the closet." Moira informed me.

I went to her closet and found a variety of sizes of clothes and suspected they were her victims. I shrugged and eventually found some sweat pants and a comfy t-shirt that said world's greatest dad. I returned to the kitchen and sat down while ogling the demon cooks as they worked their culinary magic. I poured a cup of coffee and sipped it while I tried to figure out the nice behavior from a once vengeful ex and a cock hungry succubus.

"You are thinking too hard lover bear," Lucy said as she laid out two platters of food in front of me.

Demons don't need to eat but they do for the taste and olfactory pleasure it gives them. I heaped food onto my plate and began to eat as the girls finished the last of the cooking. When there were finished cooking they joined me at the table and helped themselves to a fine breakfast. When I was done eating I looked at the two of them who were pleasantly humming to themselves and I knew something was up.

"Okay spill it," I said eyes narrowed.

"Jack," Lucy said with her patented lilt in her voice. "We have a job offer for you."

"Yes a very fair offer too," Moira added.

"Oh holy hell what is it?" I cursed and covered my genitals.

"We want you to be our death dealer," they said in unison.

"Huh..." I said taken totally by surprise.

"Lucy there are thousands of men and women who would literally die for that job why me?"

"Because Jack you are the best and possess nothing that passes for a conscience. Even considering trying to protect Moira here; I feel that was more an act of hormones than heroism." Lucy ranted.

"That is true," I had to admit. "After the bar I wanted to protect my interests on that front."

"So what do you say Jack," Moira asked.

"I don't know two cock hungry demons, one a major player and the other possessing no gag reflex. I'll have to think about it... okay I'll do it."

"Better get your rest Jack you are going to need it," Lucy said. "I get hungry after dark usually."

"Got it," I told her and stood up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going Jack," Moira asked.

"I got a place here in town and my tools are there."

"You coming back here or..." they asked.

"I'll see you at the coffeehouse after dark." I said and knew I had made a poor decision already.

Dealing From the Bottom of the Deck:

I had slept like a baby despite the stress of the coming night. I showered, shaved and took a wicked shit. I dressed for the occasion and slipped my tool kit into my jacket pocket. I examined my reflection and it was as unchanged at it had been all those years ago when I first became a death dealer, a finder of lost souls and the means for their demise. It was true I possessed nothing that passed for a conscience and I was born like that, different and alone. Until that fateful day when I ran into my first demon and as they say like attracts like. It was lust at first sight and when she asked me to kill for her I never batted an eyelash. It was crude, brutal and bloody just the way she liked it. It was her that taught me the ways of tantric magic and the arts of seduction. She showed me how to find the lost souls and those whose passions were the easiest to sway. My first demon gave me my tool kit and set me on the path of immortality for a death dealer receives the life that is taken from kill while the demon gets the soul stuff. Each murder adds decades onto the health and vitality of the death dealer and it is very addictive. I blinked and shook my head now was not the time for reminiscing I had a job to do... show time!

I arrived at the coffeehouse dressed to kill and it was crowded and I realized it was a Friday night. Better for me, there were more potential donors to pick from. So I slipped my way through the mass of people and reached the counter. There was Moira in all her slutty schoolgirl glory even sporting a collar tonight. I ordered the special and made my way to one of the corner tables and with a word and a glance dismissed the teenage couple who were shamelessly pawing each other.

I sat and decided since it was early to get some paperwork over with that I had been putting off. I reached into my inner jacket pocket and took out the carefully folded piece of black silk and set it on the table top. I unfolded the tableau as it is called and admired its simple beauty once again. Stitched by Stygian witches in the age of Homer was a magical device that creates an umbra or shadow. It allows me to work unseen, no that's not quite right, to work unnoticed by mundanes. I spoke the incantation and suddenly the world was a much quieter place. I could still see the mass of people around me and they could see me but in a more controlled environment. As I worked magic they would simply see me sitting and doing nothing. Now demons and the like could pierce the umbra and see me working but who is foolish enough to interrupt a death dealer when he is working? Next I took out my ledger and set it in the middle of the tableau and to the left of it my pen and to the right my ink. I opened the ledger and put pen to ink and summoned the parade of shades. They were those poor souls unaccounted for whose names had not been entered into my book of the dead. The line of men, women and yes even children materialized to my left and as I wrote down their name they would step to the right and vanish from existence. With a crook of my finger the first and oldest shade approached. She was a woman average in every way dressed in the rags from the late 19th century.

"'Ello Jack," she said in her hollow voice.

"'Ello Mary," I replied and gave her a wink as I jotted her name into my ledger. "Off you go."

She took two steps and vanished.

"Next," I said and that is how things went for a time.

The line of lost souls slowly dwindled as I inscribed their name and to those who could see it was like a fashion show that ran the gambit from Imperial England to the Modern Day. I was jotting down the name of a saucy wench from the 1960's when the atmosphere in the coffeehouse changed.

"Bloody hell," I cursed as the Magus Detective walked straight up to my table.

"Hello Jack," he said in his cultured Dutch accent.

"Abraham," I replied politely.

"How's business," he asked looking at the line of shades still waiting.

"As you can see I am catching up on some old clients."

"Yes I see," he leaned back admiring my work and seemed pleased not to see a certain bottled blonde standing there.

"Can I be of some help detective?"

"Yes Jack I don't want you doing any 'business' in my jurisdiction. Do you understand me Death Dealer? There will be no shuffling, no cutting and no dealing; are we clear?"

"Perfectly, I was just clearing my books." I said softly and respectively.

A note about Magus Detectives they are the enforcers for the Other side. They have archangels who back them up with a snap of the fingers and I will tell you this, those angels have no qualms about shredding a poor schmuck like me. Was I scared? Hell yeah and for very good reason! To add to the mix Lucy chose that time to walk into the coffeehouse. I closed my eyes and didn't see her slide into the booth right behind Abraham.

"You're right to be shaking in your boots Jack. By the way I missed you in London."

"That was you?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah and just so you know the bounty on Her head has doubled so I don't care where you are hiding Her I will find Her and end Her!"

"Abraham if I knew where she was I think I'd have already collected the bounty," I told him with a mix of truth and deceit, my eyes were still closed so technically I didn't know where she was exactly.

"You just might," he admitted sensing that I was telling part of the truth at least. "However Jack, there is an ugly rumor you sealed her away for a century to keep her safe care to comment on that?"

"I bind a lot of demons Abraham," I said with a shrug. "Future clients you know."

"Remember what I said... no dealing in my town Jack."

I nodded, smiled and let out a long low sigh when he turned and left. That was too fucking close to call. I looked at the next shade and she was smiling.

"That's the most excitement I've seen in twenty years Jack." She said.

"Shut up bitch... name?" I cursed and finished the tally of souls.

Lucy waited until I was finished before she slid in next to me.

"Jack," she asked with a look that bordered on wonder and astonishment.

"What."

"You saved my life? Why would you do that knowing the risks?" Lucy asked.

"I have my reasons," I told her. "Besides that bounty runs out in twelve years."

"I owe you a debt Jack and I pay my debts," Lucy said with a very serious tone in her lovely voice.

"I'll think of something now we need to collect Moira and get the fuck out of Dodge."

"I concur."

Then she walked into the coffeehouse and all the mental bells went off. She was a creature of pure sensuality and her sexual hunger bordered on the preternatural.

"No Jack!" Lucy whispered harshly in my ear.

But I was locked on and I would harvest this little morsel before we skipped town. At first glance one would think that she was a he for in appearance she bordered on the androgynous. Her hair was cut very short and she had not tits to speak of. But beneath the oil skin duster she wore was a curvaceous ass to die for! Then there were her long athletic legs that screamed dancer or acrobat. Oh I wanted her bad if not for anything but for the simple taking of her life. Moira showed up and set my food and drink in front of me and it took her snapping her fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"Are you insane Jack," Moira asked. "There is a Magus Detective around."

"I know but look at her she is perfect," I was practically drooling now.

"She could be bait Jack," Lucy advised.

"No I am sure she's at least eighteen."

"He's not thinking straight," Moira hissed.

"What's the earliest you can leave without drawing too much attention," Lucy asked Moira.

"Ten but we are slammed I should stay until midnight."

"Alright meet us at your place after you get off and we leave then." Lucy said.

"Okay and try to keep him on a leash," Moira said shaking her head.

"Hehe... get off... a leash... MMMMMMMMMMMMM," I was moaning now.

"Damn it Jack!" Lucy cursed.

It is rare but it happens to Old Death Dealers like me that we become so attuned to souls that we can become entranced by one of exceeding quality just a thief might fall for a rare jewel. I barely managed to put away my tableau, pen and ink... barely. I watched her and wondered how to approach her, what to say and I drew a complete blank. What the hell was wrong with me? Maybe Lucy and Moira were right maybe I should leave this one alone? Nahhhh!

The Shuffle.

I sat and watched her trying to get an insight into her personality so I wouldn't make a complete ass out of myself. I noticed her walk and saw confidence, control and whoa the way she shifted her balance she wasn't just another woman. Body language is everything and this young lady moved like she was in the midst of a combat scenario. She never quite stopped and flowed through the crowd like a shark through water. I was now doubly intrigued but add a dash of caution to the mix. She ordered a bottle of water to drink and then turned to look for a place to sit. I watched the way she scanned the crowd and again there came that sense of combat awareness wafting off of her. Then she made eye contact and smiled. I smiled back and she headed straight for my table. Once more she cut through the crowd and she never brushed against anyone and no one touched her. I was impressed.