They Call Me Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss... yesssss... yesssss... almost... there... almost... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she hollered as she dropped down one last time.

Her head was to her chest as she caught her breath and sat there panting. I lay still so very close to coming myself.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM you are close aren't you lover?"

I nod and she smiles a very feral grin.

"Do you want to cum all over my tits and face this time?" she asks.

I nod again and she smiles brighter.

"MMMMMMMMMM I thought so. Tell me when you're ready baby..." she said as she began to move again. "I want to feel and taste your cum all over me... feel it splash against my skin. I want you to paint me with it lover."

She lifted slow and steady and then stopped for a long moment before dropping down without warning.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK MEGAN..."

"Getting closer?"

"Yeah."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM good."

Once more she lifted up and stopped and made eye contact with me before dropping down hard.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I am so fucking close!"

She lifted up and off of me and moved to kneel by the side of the bed.

"Sit here lover so I can jack you off..." she begged as she patted the edge of the bed.

I moved and her hands gripped both cocks and started stroking me slowly at first but then she closed her eyes and pointed them at her body and face and stroked faster. Megan was moaning louder and louder as I got ready to blow.

"Come on give it to me... cover me in your love baby..."

She jacked me off as fast as her little hands could move and with a body shaking shudder and I cry my cum shot all over her covering her tits, face and hair. She kept stroking me until I was on the receiving end of sensory overload.

"Enough..." I cried out and only then did she stop.

Megan rubbed my cum into her skin and began to lick her fingers and lips tasting me.

"MMMMMMMMMMM delicious."

The Deal.

I bent down and scooped her into my arms and carried her back to the shower. She was a mess. I held her as I ran the water and when it was hot enough stepped into it and let it wash all the sweat and cum and smell of sex from us. I leaned down and kissed her once her face was clean and she returned my kiss with a renewed passion. After a bit I broke the kiss and looked into her worshipful eyes.

"How do you feel," I asked her.

"Amazing," she said resting her head against my chest.

"Her name was Glasya," I said.

"What?"

"The name of the demon you are looking for, her name is Glasya."

"Isn't she..." Megan began to ask and I nodded.

"Sure you want to continue this hunt of yours?"

"I have to I don't have any choice really."

"If you do find her she will kill you," I tell her bluntly.

"You don't have much faith in my combat skills," she said obviously hurt.

"It isn't that, I know how powerful Glasya is. I know her that well."

"You've worked for her haven't you?" Megan asked accusation in her eyes.

"I won't lie to you. Yes I have worked for her and recently. The young blonde girl who went missing the other night that was my handiwork," I admitted.

"You killed her?" she asked.

"No I just seduced her, Glasya did the rest."

"So she is still in town?"

"No, my condition for feeding her was that she leave town."

"You know where she went?"

"I suspect I know where she went."

"Tell me," she begged.

"Not yet." I told her.

"Why? We had a deal."

"I said yet. I'm not done taking my pleasure from you."

"OH... okay... let me rest a bit and then you can do whatever you want."

"Anything?" I ask.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM yes anything," she purred.

I lowered her so that she could stand. I put some shampoo into my hand and began washing her hair.

"I think I am done spraying you for the night." I said as I washed the cum from her hair.

"MMMMMMMMM pity I was beginning to like the taste of your cum."

"Oh I never said you couldn't go down on me just no more cum showers for you. It's too messy."

She laughed as I rinsed the shampoo from her short mane of hair. Then I got a sponge and drizzled body wash on it and ran it all over her body from her neck down to her toes. Once she was rinsed I shook my head.

"What is it lover?" she asked concerned.

"We need to do something about this bush down here," I said rubbing her venus mound.

"The monks never said anything about pubic hair what do you suggest?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course... silly man."

I reached up and took out my straight razor and more of the body wash and lathered up her pubes.

"Don't move, I don't want to nick you as I shave your pussy."

"Okay."

With practiced ease I ran the blade over her thick pubes and before she knew it she possessed a nice bald pussy.

"There that's better how's it feel?"

She ran her fingers over the newly defoliated patch of skin.

"Feels weird but nice," she moaned. "You prefer a naked pussy do you?"

"I must admit I do. Are you rested or do you want to take a nap?"

"MMMMMMMMM could we cuddle for a bit... maybe a quick nap?"

"Sure."

We dried off and I carried her to the bed and dropped her onto it and she slid beneath the covers and I joined her. Megan nestled herself against me and lay her head on my chest as she closed her eyes. It wasn't long before the young woman was fast asleep.

Lucy appeared at the foot of the bed her eyes bright with promise.

"You are an evil man Jack," she whispered.

"Yes I am so what is your point in all of this?"

"Are you really going to send her after my daughter?"

"I am going to fulfill my bond and tell her where I suspect Glasya is yes. Do I think she'll ever get there... no."

"You've got something up your sleeve, what is it?" Lucy asked.

"You are going to owe me a major favor if I tell you." I said.

"I'll decide upon what rates a major favor."

"Very well I'll let you determine my reward then."

Megan awoke and quickly discovered that her wrists and ankles were secured in such a way as to have her limbs stretched out as far as they could go.

"Jack... what's going on Jack?" she called out.

"Are you familiar with Tantric Magic Megan?" I asked.

"Of course silly... OH... you cast a spell on me?"

"Yep, it's called the wheel of pleasure. It holds your lovely body suspended by lines of mystical force so that I can have my way with you in any position I desire. So enjoy the ride kiddo."

I gestured and the glowing circle of force lifted up and spun her around so that she was being held vertical now.

"There now you can see better."

"MMMMMMMMMMM what are you going to do to me Jack?" she moaned.

"Anything I want remember?"

"I remember."

"How's your pain tolerance?" I ask.

"Pretty high actually why?" she asked as I brought out the paddle. "I borrowed this for the evening."

"You are going to paddle my ass?"

"Uh huh... for a start. I also borrowed these..."

"...nipple clamps oh my!"

"And finally this," I said holding up a silver box.

"What's in the box Jack," she purred.

"That's a surprise." I say. "Now to the ass paddling... or should I see how sensitive your nipples really are?"

"Nipples," she begged.

"Then nipples it is." I say and move the circle until her feet are nearly touching the floor.

I open the first clamp and settle it into place and Megan lets out a low hiss of pleasure/pain. Then the twin is soon in place on the other side.

"How's that lover," I ask.

"MMMMMMMMMMM nice," she says her eyes getting glassy with the new sensation.

I grab the chain that connects the clamps and give it a gentle tug.

"OH MY..." she grunts.

I smile and pull and hold it this time and see her eyes roll up in her head.

"Did you just come Megan?" I ask and she just nods weakly. "Why you little slut you."

"MMMMMMMMMMM but I'm your little slut Jack."

"Yes you are, for now." I say as I let go and walk to the bedside table and retrieve the bottle of lube. "We are going to need this now that your little asshole is in need of some preparation."

"MMMM goodie..." she says with childlike glee.

I apply the slippery substance to both of her holes and both my cocks which are almost painfully hard.

"Since this likely the last time we ever fuck we'd better get the most out of it." I tell her.

Another gesture and her body is horizontal now and low enough to the ground I can easily stand and have my way with her. I ease both cocks into her but not nearly as nice as I did our first go around.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN damn Jack that was a little rough!"

"This is about pain and pleasure remember?" I tell her as I grab her waist and begin fucking her as hard and fast as I can.

"SHIT... you're tearing me apart Jack!"

"In a little while it won't matter Megan." I tell her as I take my pleasure from her.

"UNNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNN what do you mean by that?"

I ignore her and thrust all the harder feeling her pussy and ass grip me like twin vices.

"That's it clamp down hard... make it all the tighter for me!"

"Jesus Jack... you're killing me here..." her eyes are squeezed shut and the tears flow. "STOP... my fucking ASS Jack... please stop!!"

"Shut up slut and take it like the dirty little whore you are!" I say as I pound her little ass and pussy harder still.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCKKKKKKKKKK... IT'S TOO MUCH!!!"

"Damn you talk too much..." I say and yank my cocks free.

With a gesture she is now face down and I walk to her head and grab her by the hair and slide my cock down her throat. She begins to gag as I fuck her throat with all ten inches.

"MMMMMMMMMM that's better... blissful silence..." I moan as she starts to turn blue.

I pull back and out and she gasps for air. Spittle and vomit hit the floor as her gag reflex takes over. After a short while she is begging me to stop.

"Please Jack I won't hunt down Glasya I promise! Don't put your cock down my throat again... please!"

"Okay... I'm easy... now be a good little slut and either enjoy yourself or shut the fuck up!"

I say as I return to her pussy and ass and slam my cocks home.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK!!!!" she cries out.

"See I knew you'd like it."

I hammer her holes mercilessly and once more the tears flow but she manages to keep silent fearing choking to death if she isn't. I reach up and grab the chain for the nipple clamps and her eyes go wide with terror. I pull relentlessly until she screams and blood flows.

"High pain tolerance my ass," I say. "Get it my ass... actually it's your ass isn't it?"

"Why are you doing this?" she whimpers.

"Because you said I could lover," I tell her all the humor gone. "You had to say anything. You just had to fucking say 'anything' didn't you?"

"I don't understand Jack..." Megan moaned weakly. "Wait... NO JACK you can't!!!!!"

"Oh but I can demon hunter," I say bitterly now as my cocks begin to swell inside of her and her sobs fill the air.

"Please Jack... don't do this. I'll quit the Order. I'll be your sex slave. I'll do anything Jack... but please not that!!"

With one last thrust cum shoots deep into her holes and once more oozes out onto the floor of my bedroom. Satisfied I pull out of her gently and remove the nipple clamps from her torn flesh.

"For what it's worth Megan I am sorry it was you. I kind of liked you."

She was sobbing uncontrollably now as I held up the silver box. Her eyes widened as I set it down between her legs.

"What's in the box Jack..." she whispered. "Jack... lover... what's in the box Jack?"

I turned and walked towards the open doorway.

"JACK..." her voice hoarse now as she blubbered. "WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX JACK? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JACK WHAT'S IN THE MOTHER FUCKING BOX!!!!"

Click! The untarnished lid of the ornate silver box popped open and all that she could see was darkness within.

"Oh don't go Jack," came a sensuous voice. "Watch me Jack... you always liked to watch me in the good old days..." she purred. "I like it when you watch me lover..." Lucy called out from the box.

I stopped and turned to watch a thin smile on my face growing by the second. She was right I did like to watch her. The mystic circle moved and now Megan was vertical again able to look down and into the stygian darkness of the box.

"Jack..." she whimpered. "I love you Jack..."

Three pale tentacles shot out of the box and slithered skyward and like snowy skinned serpents they swayed before Megan's eyes.

"What is that... who are you..." Megan asked.

"Jack calls me Lucy," came the sensuous voice from the box.

"Lucy..." the girl said.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Lucy purred as the tentacles moved like striking snakes.

One pierced her pussy to the core, the second drove deep into Megan's ass and the last slithered down her throat.

"Don't fear my dear you won't choke this time... I won't let you."

True to her word the demonic tentacle down Megan's throat did not choke her it felt good and the cool pale flesh began to warm inside of her. Then they began to move as one thrusting in and out of her and the pleasure was intense. Megan's moans grew louder as the touch of the demon invoked more pleasure than Jack's cocks ever did. She climaxed once... twice... three times... and still her body shuddered as one followed the next and so on. The young demon slayer was pierced to her core and the pleasure was simply too much. Worse than the pain and still it coursed through her; silently she begged for it to end. Then the warmth of the demonic flesh grew hotter and hotter still. It grew so hot it seared her flesh wherever it touched. Pain and pleasure mixed as Lucy began to feed. The pale tentacles slowly darkened to a healthy pink color and then darker to a rosy pink and then a true red now. Megan's eyes rolled up in her head and turned white as the tentacles turned bright scarlet and a terrible sucking sound filled the room. The girl's flesh began to lose its color now and her eyes sunk into their sockets. A deep gurgling sound issued from Megan's throat as she died. Now like some great leech the tentacles drained all the fluids and life force from the poor demon slayer just before that final spark of soul stuff was channeled into the hungry demon. The last sound was a dry cracking as skin and bones dried up and withered into nothingness. Megan... Ordo Malleus... demon slayer... was no more.

The mystic circle disappeared and then with a scarlet flash the box was gone replaced by the stunning redhead named Lucy. She licked her fingers and purred as naked I walked into her loving arms.

"You were right Jack, I owe you big time." She said as she pulled me close.

"When are you going to accept the fact that I am always right?" I tell her as I kiss her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moans as I lift her and impale her onto my twin cocks ever hungry for her flesh. "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..." Lucy cries out. "You are always right Jack!"