They Call Me Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"Mind if I share your table," her voice was crisp precise and held no accent I could put a name to.

"Have a seat," I said extending an open hand.

"My name is Megan," this time she rewarded me with a winning smile.

"They call me..." but she already knew.

"...Jack yes I know."

"Well Megan you have me at a disadvantage it seems."

"Oh I doubt that Jack. You are infamous in quite a few circles." She said opening her water bottle and it was then I saw the tattoo on her interior wrist.

"Ordo Malleus," I said with a grim smile. "What's a demon hunter doing in Texarkana?"

"Touché, the M.D. contacted the Order and said there were a number of unregistered demons lurking in the area. I was dispatched to retire them."

"Abraham asked for help now that is news," I told her.

"You know the Magus Detective?" she seemed genuinely shocked.

"You could say that, or you could say we have history."

"Well there is one in particular I am hunting maybe you've seen her?" she dropped her tone to a soft purr.

"Out of professional courtesy I suppose?" I asked.

"No I can pay," she said with one of her genuine smiles.

"That information comes at a premium," and the negotiations began.

"MMMMMMMMMM I bet I can afford it," again with the purr.

"Tell me who or what you're hunting and I'll name my price."

"Agreed, I am looking for a Grand Succubus," she blurted out.

"Ah a noble," I parried her awkward beginning.

"Yes and it is widely known that you and her have as you say history."

"Oh, that narrows it down quite a bit." I said.

"So... do you know her and where she is?" again with the blunt force strategy.

"MMMMMMMMMMM you asked the wrong question Megan." I told her.

"Okay Jack what is the correct question?"

"How much is this information going to cost me, is the proper follow up to your bold query."

She laughed and her eyes lit up with a fierce intensity.

"I'll bite, okay Jack how much is this going to cost me?"

"Your ass," I said softly.

"I don't understand."

"The price for my information is an evening of unbridled no holds passion with you."

"You're not serious..."

"Listen this isn't the monastery you don't get do overs when you fuck up. You came to me looking for a high level demon. Now all the non-mundanes in this place have marked you as Ordo Malleus and I can tell you this. No one outside of your Order in a five hundred mile area will even talk to you when I give the word. So you decide which is more important your precious virginity or finding and possibly stopping a Grand Succubus."

"Let me think about this," she said obviously shaken to her core.

"You have one hour." I said looking at the clock on the wall.

She stood up a little weak in the knees and stalked off to pray or meditate or whatever the hell demon hunters do.

Lucy leaned over from her spot in the booth next to me and smiled ferociously.

"Jack are you really considering taking her virginity?"

"You bet her sweet ass I am," I replied.

"Can I watch," Lucy asked.

"You'll owe me a favor or two," I told her.

"MMMMMMMMMMM deal, two small boons or one minor boon what say you?"

"We have an accord. Here's the address of the house I'm renting. The spare key is under the mat." I scribbled the address and handed it to her. "Be discreet... at first."

"I would have it no other way. See you there." Lucy said already guessing the young woman's answer.

The Cut.

Fifty nine minutes later. Megan returned and sat down her entire demeanor changed. Gone was the confidence and the head strong attitude she was a broken woman.

"Alright I agree now tell me what you know." She said and I shook my head.

"No, I will tell you what I know afterwards."

"You don't trust me?" she looked hurt.

"Once you have lived half as long as I have you may understand when I say no I don't trust you. Do you want a lift or do you have transportation?"

"I'll ride with you." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

I rose and offered her my arm and she slid it in and we walked out the coffeehouse together. I opened the door to my Ford POS and she got in and buckled up. I was tempted to get road head from her maybe after I was done with her. We drove the twenty minutes in stony silence her gaze in her lap the entire time. The two story house had seen better days but was far from a broken down ramshackle. Megan followed me to the house and I unlocked it noticing that the mat had been moved since last I was here, good. I slipped off my coat and hung it up and she reluctantly handed over hers and it found a spot next to mine.

"The bedroom is upstairs, would you like a drink or two before we..." I asked but she shook her head. "...suit yourself."

I took her by the hand and led her up the stairs to the master bedroom and its meager furnishings. I sat on the edge of the bed and motioned for her to come to me. She shivered and I could only guess she was sensing the unseen presence of Lucy in the room. I pulled her to me and leaned up for a kiss. Our lips met slowly but once they did I felt a shiver go through her and sensed all those years of restraint begin to melt. I ran my hands along her back and downward to her shapely rear and the moment my hands cupped her ass cheeks the first crack in her icy shell appeared.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned in my mouth.

I kneaded her ass cheeks through her leather pants and pushed open her mouth with my tongue and the duel began. Our tongues intertwined as she moved to sit in my lap her legs wrapped around me. Another chink in her armor fell away and our kiss deepened. Now it was her hands roaming over my body and she was tugging my shirt up and off of me. Our kiss broke long enough for both of us to strip naked to the waist and then we resumed while our flesh pressed and rubbed against the other. I could feel her tiny breasts with their pebble-like nipples caressing my skin and it made me all the hungrier for her. Her moans were becoming more insistent now and I reached between us and undid her belt and unbuttoned her pants. She lifted her ass up enough for me to unzip her and tug them down and off. My hands settled onto her bare ass cheeks and I tugged the black t-bar she was wearing off to one side. Her moan became a growl now and when I teased her labia with my index finger she nearly bit my lip. I stood up with her still clinging to me and I spun around and lowered her onto her back. Gifting me with a feral smile she sat up and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped me letting them hit the floor. Her eyes widened in amazement at my double erection that greeted her.

"Oh my... two?" she moaned.

"I was born with a condition," I lied. "It's called diphalia."

"MMMMMMMMMMM no wonder you are so damn popular with the ladies. Can I touch them?"

"It is highly encouraged at this point." I told her.

She got closer now, being on her hands and knees and reached out with one tiny hand and touched the tip with her index finger. She rubbed it over the head getting precum on her finger which she tasted and shrugged.

"Not bad," Megan said.

Then she reached out again and wrapped her fingers around the shaft and gave it a gentle squeeze. I let out a low moan and then she began to stroke it slowly. She looked up at me and smiled and then sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my other cock and stroked that one as well.

"Damn that feels good," I told her.

Megan leaned over and I felt her breath on one of my cocks as she tentatively licked the head. She saw the resulting shiver than ran through me and took the tip into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue over and around it.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I growled.

Megan stroked the other cock faster now as she tried to slide a few inches of my cock into her mouth. I watched as she explored pleasure giving and it was so hot knowing all that I was going to do to her before I was done. But I was patient and she was obviously enjoying herself. Now she was moving her head up and down a little in time with her stroking hands.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I hissed in pure pleasure.

"You like that?" she said taking her mouth off of me.

"Yes I do," I moaned.

"Will you do the same for me?" Megan asked.

"Oh yes and much more."

"MMMMMMMMMM good," she moaned and lowered her mouth to my other cock and teased that one now.

I was rocking my hips a little now as her head dropped a little lower as the minutes went by. I slid my fingers into her short cropped hair and made a gentle fist and heard her soft moan.

"Shall I push down?" I asked and she nodded.

I grabbed her hair with my other hand now and used both to push and pull her head up and down on my cock.

"Is that alright," I asked and her moan of pleasure was all I needed.

I moved her head a little faster now as she stroked both my cocks and was squeezing them as she stroked. I felt my toes start to curl and I was sure she noticed my cock swelling in her mouth.

"I'm getting close to coming... shall I stop?" Her moan of protest was loud and clear so I continued.

I was rocking my hips a little harder now as I fucked her mouth and I tried not to get carried away but damn it felt so good. Soon I was panting and ready to shoot down her throat I hope she was ready.

"Get ready to swallow Megan... UNNNN UNNNN UNNNNNNNNNN NOWWWWWWWWW," I hollered as I came.

Though it was her first time she managed to swallow quite a bit before she began to choke. My other cock sprayed cum all over her face and hair, boy what a mess! She came up sputtering and coughing but she was also smiling ear to ear.

"That was amazing... but sticky." She purred.

"How about sharing a shower?"

"MMMMMMMMM that sounds awesome."

I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder and tugged that pesky t-bar off of her and could smell her musky scent. Megan was fucking soaked and ready for a good fucking. I carried her to the bathroom and set her down in the walk in shower and let her run the water. I grabbed towels for afterwards. I stepped in and saw her bent over trying to figure out how to run the shower and I was tempted to take her right then and there but fought off the urge and moved to stand behind her my semi hard cocks sliding beneath her slick sex.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I can't figure this out," she purred.

"Here like this," I showed her as she pressed back against me and felt the shaft of the upper cock slide against her pussy lips.

"Are you going to lick my pussy Jack?"

"Do you want me to Megan?"

"OH Yes please!"

"How can I refuse such a polite young woman?"

"I'm not a woman yet," she moaned.

Once we had a nice hot shower going I knelt down and lifted one of her legs and settled it over my shoulder and leaned in and began to lap away at her tiny little pussy. It was her turn to grab my head and pull me to her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that feels amazing... I want more Jack... make me cum please!"

I licked her pussy in long slow motions of my tongue from bottom to top and when my tongue hit her clit she shuddered and grabbed on tighter. I glanced up and saw that her eyes were closed and she was panting as I flickered my tongue over her clit and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. Her pussy tasted so damn good and I took my index finger and traced her pussy lips as I suckled her little nub of sensitive flesh.

"Slide it into me Jack... just like when I masturbate at home! Let me feel you tease me lover!"

I eased my index finger into her pussy and it was the tightest thing I had felt in decades. I doubt I could fit more than two fingers inside of her easily. Then I started fingering her pussy as I pleasured her clit.

"Yes that's it baby... feel how tight my virgin pussy is? I bet you can't wait to slide your dick into me... neither can I."

I eased a second finger into her and she yelped in surprise as I slid them in and out of her tightness.

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNN... OH FUCK Lover... that feels amazing... better than when I do it!"

I flicker my tongue over her clit as I move my fingers faster now and I can hear her panting louder and louder as she gets close to coming.

"UH HUH... UH HUH... oh yeah... MMMMMMMMMMM," she moans for me.

Her body begins to shake and I know she is only moments away from coming. I thrust harder jamming my fingers up into her and she howls and throws her head back as her orgasm hits her like a ton of bricks. I continue licking and suckling while grinding my fingers up inside of her. I keep this up until she begs me to stop.

"Sensory... sensory overload lover..." she pants.

I ease my fingers out of her pussy and she lets out a low moan of relief.

"That was... oh hell I don't have words for what that was..." Megan says.

"One down one to go," I tell her as I look up.

"What do you mean by that..."

I ease the index finger slick with her pussy juices slowly into her ass.

"OH... oh right... two dicks... two holes... MMMMMMMMM slowly lover... be gentle."

I am as I very slowly ease my digit into her butt. Once it is seated I wait a while for her to get used to the sensation before I start to move it.

"It feels weird... not bad... just different." Megan tells me. "You can move it now..."

I slowly finger her ass as I return my attention to her pussy. I lick and suckle as I tease her anal region and she equates pleasure with what my finger is doing.

"UNNNNNNNNN yeah... that feels so good! Lick my pussy Jack... make me moan for you."

I lick and tease as my finger moves a little faster now and she is grunting in time with my finger.

"Try... MMMMMMMMMMMM try another finger lover..." she moans and I do as she requests and her deep throated growl of pleasure is a very good sign. "OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH that's the ticket!"

With two fingers in her ass I slide the other two into her pussy and finger both holes at the same time now.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YEAHHHHHHHH," she cries out as I move them slowly but as I feel her ass loosen I thrust a little harder now.

She is panting now and her head is down, eyes closed and her full attention to what is going on down below her waist. Her fingers tighten in my hair again and I believe her second orgasm is creeping up on her.

"Are you getting close again?" I ask.

"UHHHH HUHHHHH," she moans.

"Should I stop?"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't!"

"Just checking," I say.

"You are an evil man... oh god that feels so damn good!" Megan says as her body shudders and shakes. "I am so close lover... just a little more... a little harder... yes like that... uh huh.... Uh huh... almost... almost... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screams as she cums this time.

I ease my fingers from her and catch her as her knees fold underneath her. I hold her close as her body shivers in my grasp.

"Oh damn," she whispers.

"I'll let you recover..." I start to say but she cuts me off.

"...fuck me Jack... before I change my mind... fuck me... make me a woman."

I lower her to the floor of the shower so that she is on her hands and knees and I move behind her. I line up the lower cock with her pussy and ease the head in hearing her gasp of pleasure. Then I press the tip of the upper one against her puckered asshole and push slowly until with a grunt from her the tip pops inside of her.

"Ready?"

"Do it."

I move my hips forward feeling both of her tight holes wrap around my cocks and her long moan of pleasure as she is filled to the hilt.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," Megan moans for me. "So thick... so long... MMMMMMMMMMMM so full!"

Finally I am grinding up against her and she is in seventh heaven. I wait until she is ready and with a nod I start to move... to thrust... to fuck this lovely young woman. I grab her by her tiny waist and move a little faster now loving the double pleasure she is giving me.

"How does it feel having both holes full of cock?"

"Wonderful... it is amazing lover..." she purrs.

I pull back and thrust suddenly into her and hear her yelp of delight.

"Do it again..." she says just like a child.

I repeat it over and over until I am pounding her holes hard and fast under the flow of the shower. My grip on her tightens and her head is moving up and down now with each thrust into her.

"When I cum... where do you want me to?" I ask her.

"I don't care... just fuck me..." she growls.

"I like your style Megan."

She is thrusting her hips backward now like a pro and panting and moaning like any dirty little whore I have fucked in the past. Her tightness is driving me headlong into a mind blowing double orgasm. She feels my cocks swelling inside of her and the little minx beats me to the punch and with a deafening howl she throws her head back and climaxes around me. Her pussy squeezing me is all I need to push me over the edge. I ram as hard into her as I can and shoot deep into her pussy and her ass. There is so much cum and her holes are so tight that it oozes out and onto the shower floor only to disappear down the drain. I pull out of her and she whimpers softly. She rolls onto her back and has that freshly fucked glow in her face. She is radiant!

I stand and wash the excess cum from my cocks and then proceed to step out and towel off.

"Wait where are you going," Megan calls out.

"To my bed... I'll be waiting." I say and turn and pull down the covers.

I can hear her rinsing off and then the shower goes silent and in walks Megan drying off and moving silently behind her the grinning figure of Lucy. I lay down on the bed and motion for her to join me. Megan slowly climbs onto the foot of the bed and crawls to me wiggling her ass the entire way.

"I may not have much in the tit department but I've been told I have an amazing ass," she boasted.

"That you do." I admitted and seeing Lucy had done her vanishing act for now.

"MMMMMMMMM can you go again lover," she asked.

"Why don't your let your mouth see what pops up," I tell her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM okay," she is beaming as she crawls between my legs and goes down on one cock and double fists the other.

"OH DAMN GIRL..." I cry out in surprise.

As her head bobs up and down on the one I watch her petite hands work the other with such enthusiasm and both are hard again in no time. Once she has what she wants she rises up and straddles me.

"MMMMMMMMM here...we... go..." she moans as she slowly drops down impaling her pussy and ass with cock. "OH FUCK..."

"You like?"

"UHHHH HUHHHH," Megan is panting as she impales herself. "Damn I could get used to this... yes I could."

I sit up and lower my lips to her nipples.

"I just want to see something..." I say as I lick and suckle them.

Her gasp of pleasure and her holding my head in that position told me that yes her nipples were quite sensitive as I suspected.

"Do that some more lover," she begged. "My nipples adore your attention. Just like my pussy and butt do."

"You want to ride me or shall I?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM let me..." she said as her athletic legs began to lift and drop her on my cocks.

I continued to tease her nipples by licking one and lightly pinching the other. Her eyes were half closed as she rode me and her breathing was already getting hot and heavy.

"Going to come already," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMaybe... I have both holes filled mind you..."

I grabbed her ass cheeks and began to knead them and oh how she liked that.

"You're my little tactile whore aren't you," I asked.

"If you mean I am thoroughly enjoying all the physical pleasure right now... then yes... I'm your little tactile whore!"

"Then show me Megan, show me how much you like getting double fucked."

She moved faster now and lifted up so that only the tip remained inside of her before dropping down and impaling herself over and over again. It didn't take much of this to push her towards her next climax and me as well. She bent forward and rested her hands on my chest forcing me onto my back. Then using me for leverage she moved faster still.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers