Things that Go "Ohhh" in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers

"You're really asleep?" she whispered again. And again, no response.

Suddenly I felt her hand on my upper arm, just slowly rubbing my skin. Her hand was cold, and made my hair stand on end.

Lily stroked her hand up and down my arm, dragging her nails occasionally and making me shiver. Her touch was gentle and soothing. She just massaged my arm slowly for at least a minute before speaking.

"Your skin is so soft and beautiful, like you. I just want to wrap myself up in it," Lily whispered.

Okay, very weird, giving off some Buffalo Bill-type vibes. But I just needed her to go to bed! I wanted to cum.

Lily's hand wandered down my upper arm to my elbow, before she placed it on my mostly-bare thigh. She began rubbing my leg, slightly kneading the skin as she went.

"So smooth. I could just imagine rubbing lotion in for hours."

Yeah, or else I'd get the hose again. Lily was acting fucking odd, and making me legitimately confused. My horniness was overpowering my alarm bells though, so I just hoped she'd knock it off.

Lily finished massaging my thigh and moved her hand to my mid-riff. She rubbed my stomach and traced the outline of my ribcage, stopping at the small tattoo just above the waistline of my shorts to circle her finger. It was officially elevated from weird to concerning. And then I heard a quiet moan come from behind me.

That moan sounded familiar. My brain tried to place it, and found the match. That girl from my dream a few nights ago. It was the same moan. It was Lily. But why was she moaning?

Well, clearly she was remembering that to die for egg-white omelette and was craving it again. That's what I would choose to believe, because I didn't want to admit what I was slowly coming to realize.

Lily's hand drifted up to my bra, and she gave one of my boobs a squeeze. Oh, god, what was happening to me? My sister was groping my tits! How are you supposed to react in that situation?

On the one hand, I wanted to scream out. To yell at her "What the fuck are you doing?" But then she would clearly know that I was awake, and had been awake as she fondled my body. And then the accusations would turn on me.

But I couldn't just let her do it! She was my sister, we had grown up together, had been through so much together. Our relationship would never be the same.

"Who says that's a bad thing?"

"You just can't do it! It's morally wrong!"

"Then why aren't you stopping her? Why didn't you stop her?"

"Well, because..."

"Because deep down Jade, you know that you don't want to stop her."

"Yes, I do! This is wrong and... she's my sister!"

"You're horny, and you feel a warm body next to you. She's capable of providing pleasure to you just the same as any other person in this world, and she'll actually care about you and your feelings while she does it. Plus, she's super hot. You two are this close already, why not just take it the next step?"

"Ugh. You're missing the point. I'm not even into women anyway!"

"You ate out Jen in front of the whole sorority."

"Well, yeah, but that was a drunken dare. This is totally different."

"Your pussy's wet. If you didn't find your sister attractive, why would you feel hornier now than you ever had before in your life? Admit it Jade, you like feeling Lily pleasure your body and fulfill your needs. You've always found her hot. Now you're getting wet from her touch. Listen to your body, and give in."

The debate raged on in my head like a philosophical dialogue. Ultimately I remained frozen, the intense aching of my pussy slowly winning out against the reason in my head.

Lily squeezed my breasts lightly through my sports bra, alternating back and forth between the two. Since I was lying facing away from Lily, her arm wrapped around my body as she groped me. Her breath was hot on my neck, and the warm skin of her arm pressed against my own.

"God your tits are so firm. And big too." She sounded almost wistful. "I wish mine were as perky and beautiful as yours."

Well, if there's one thing I hadn't expected today it would be my sister complimenting me on my tits. Probably the only thing that could top it would be my dad admitting that Mr. Fluffy hadn't been sent to a farm out east with vast fields when he got old...

After kneading my boobs for another minute, Lily apparently decided that she wanted to take it up another notch. Her index finger slipped into the flimsy cup of my top and she pulled it down, fully exposing one of my breasts. She did the same for my other breast.

Immediately the wind made my nipples stiffen. It was definitely that, and not the rush of exhilaration that coursed through my body.

"God, you have no idea how long I've wanted to see those."

Her hand glided over my skin, rubbing against my soft skin and brushing my nipples. She took a handful of my right breast, higher off the bed, and squeezed it again. It felt so good. I had to suppress a moan, both to not reveal myself to Lily and to maintain the facade of resistance I was trying to convince myself of.

Lily moved her fingers to my nipple and took it in between her thumb and index finger. She lightly tweaked it and pinched the nub. Within ten seconds, it was completely erect between her fingers. Each little movement of her fingers sent electric shocks through my body, making it harder and harder to avoid moaning or moving.

Lily extended her reach down to my lower breast and repeated the procedure, playing with my nipple until it was also fully erect. Goosebumps dotted my skin, especially my light-pink areolas.

She continued to grope and knead my boobs for another minute or two, enjoying them to her heart's content. Eventually, Lily decided to head lower for the jackpot. I wouldn't be complaining. Would she actually be able to give me that long-awaited climax? I was nearly trembling in anticipation.

Of course she had to move agonizingly slowly though. She ran her hand over my stomach once again, and down to my butt. She grabbed my round ass through the shorts and squeezed it, harder than she had down my boobs.

Lily trailed further down to my upper thigh. She rubbed my leg, from close to my knee all the way right up to the line of my tiny shorts. Lily progressively moved more from my outer thigh down to my inner thigh, heightening my excitement. The shorts were already sticking to my pussy.

After rubbing the inside of my top thigh, she switched to the leg on the bottom. Lily repeated her actions on my inner thigh, slowly moving closer and closer to my wet twat. Finally her fingers were massaging the skin under the edge of the fabric, a mere inch or two from my labia.

To my temporary disappointment, Lily removed her hand. She did, however, bring it to rest on the crotch of my shorts. She cupped my mound, but didn't do anything more, simply feeling my pussy.

I was able to figure out what she was doing with her free hand. Small moans and "yes"s escaped her mouth, and low squishing sounds fell on my sensitive ears. Well, I guess it was a relief that I wasn't the only one enjoying this more than I should have.

Lily gently pressed her palm down into my crotch, rubbing it against my clit. The stimulation was small, but very effective. Her hand moved back up to the waistband, and finally her fingers slipped underneath it.

She continued to act very patiently, like she had all the time in the world. Her fingers brushed over the neatly-trimmed triangle of hair that resided above my vagina. Lily gave a small purr, almost.

"I do like a girl with a bit of hair down there," she whispered.

Her hand ventured lower, her fingers touching my clit and then down to my puffy labia. Another satisfied moan came from Lily as she found me extremely wet.

"Oh, how nice. You're already prepped." Lily ran her fingers over my lips, collecting the ample wetness that had seeped out of my snatch. She withdrew her hand from my shorts, and I could tell that she had placed her fingers in her mouth.

"Hmmm, so delicious. I wonder if you've ever tasted yourself. It's so sweet, like candy. I wonder if that's where your tattoo is from." Hey, that could actually be a funny explanation to any future dates. Instead of the lost bet reality.

Lily's hand returned to inside my shorts. Her hand rested against my pussy as she pressed her middle finger against my labia and opening. Oh god, was she finally going to do it? I was dying from anticipation. Oh, no, I mean... uh... dying from the moral calamity and degradation of family values. Yeah, that.

Her middle finger was pushing against my opening, and slowly spread apart my lips. I felt the tip slip in. Lily kept pushing, getting half the digit in, and then finally submerging the whole finger into my pussy, which attempted to cling onto it like a vice grip.

"God, you're so tight. You must really need this."

Yes, Lily, I fucking do! Now be a good sister and just fucking finger me!

Her middle finger slowly slid out, likely coated in juices. She slid it back in, a little faster this time. My pussy was on fire, and the pressure-relief felt amazing. Lily began thrusting the finger faster and faster until she had developed a steady and continuous rhythm.

As she fingered me faster, Lily curled her finger a little so she was pushing down against the walls of my twat. She felt along with her finger until she came across her target. I nearly jumped when her finger came down right onto my g-spot, really making my pussy come alive. I was so fucking wet. I knew it would only be a few more minutes until I came.

By curling her finger, Lily changed the angle of her hand, and her palm was now pressing directly down onto my erect clit. Her hand rocked back and forth ever so slightly with the movement of her finger, providing a slow but really powerful rubbing on my clit. It took all of my willpower not to buck my hips against her hand and try and grind on it.

After a minute of teasing and warming up my pussy with one finger, Lily elected to up the ante. I felt the tip of her index finger press against my opening and she pushed it in. Immediately she went knuckle-deep, not disrupting or slowing down the established pace at all. A very quiet moan involuntarily emanated from my mouth as both fingers now flew in and out of my throbbing twat.

To make matters worse, I heard and felt Lily move next to me. I could feel her leaning over me, even as her hand stayed in place. She leaned down, extended her tongue, and gave a small lick to my right nipple.

They were still rock-hard, but the renewed sensations sent sparks through me again. Lily lapped at my nipple and licked the surrounding skin. When she was contented, she brought her head lower and latched her lips onto my breast.

Lily began lightly sucking on my nipple, her tongue still dancing over the hard nub and my areola. Her cheeks were sucked in as she provided pressure onto my tit. I furrowed my brow metaphorically, afraid of actually moving my face at all, and tried not to show any sort of reaction to it.

The two thrusting fingers of Lily were doing wonders on my pussy. When combined with her mouth on my nipple and the grinding of her palm on my clit, I was right up on the verge of a climax. Lily's fingers made my pussy squish each time she thrust them in and pushed down onto my g-spot. My thighs trembled as my body began preparing for the inevitable climax.

Lily had a very talented tongue, putting it to use flicking over my nipple. Her fingers were even more gifted though, and I was about to cum. My pussy was contouring around her fingers, maximizing the area that was being constantly rubbed. It felt like every nerve ending was being stimulated.

The fire began burning brighter in my body, and if I were in a position to scream, I would have been yelling my head off. I was so close. Just a little bit more...

Lily seemed to sense this very well, because to my surprise, she pushed a third finger into my tight pussy. It took only three pumps of her fingers before I orgasmed.

I bit down on my lip, hard, to prevent from yelling, and tried to stop shaking as much as I could, although I couldn't help my thighs squeeze tighter around her hand. My pussy leaked thick cum slowly out onto her fingers, which she pulled out of my pussy. Lily's mouth detached from my nipple, and I heard slurping sounds. I assumed she was eagerly enjoying the taste of my pussy juice again.

My body was still very much coming down from the aftershocks of orgasm, and my heart beat was returning to normal. Lily gave me a minute to calm down, just stroking the back of my neck and my arm.

Finally, she seemed ready to move on. Lily took hold of the wrist closest to her and pulled my arm back behind me to an almost uncomfortable position. I heard the sound of fabric sliding and her body moving. The next thing I knew, my fingers were being pressed against something warm and wet. It took me a second to realize it was her pussy.

"I am so ready, Jade. I just need you for a little bit. I want to feel you inside me, making me cum."

She pushed her hips down, still holding onto my hand so as to better control my movements. My index and middle finger pushed into her pussy (with some help from me). Lily wasn't lying. She was completely sopping.

"Yes, right there. Oh, God."

She had one hand holding my wrist in place, and the other on the sideboard steadying her body. I felt her pussy gliding up and down on my fingers as Lily thrust her hips and manipulated my hand, essentially using it as a vessel to masturbate.

Lily pumped my wrist faster and ground her hips down more. I could feel her tight pussy squeeze around my fingers, clinging onto them and begging for release. Lily felt even tighter than I remembered myself feeling.

A single moan escaped from Lily, signifying her immense pleasure. She remained silent after that, excepting heavy breathing and wheezing. Her pussy was doing the talking instead.

Within a minute of using my hand like a toy, she was on the verge of her own climax. I kept my fingers as still as I could as she rode them, but it was a definite challenge not to help her along.

Thirty seconds more, and Lily could no longer hold her moans. She managed to keep them quiet, but the pleasure was overtaking her body. Her legs squeezed around my hand, and I could feel her trembling on the bed.

"Shit, shit, shit, that's fucking it! I'm cumming!" Lily whispered.

Her pussy contracted and with one more low "Ohhh!" she was put over the edge. Juice flooded out onto my fingers as Lily twitched beside me. Her hand had almost a death grip on my wrist.

Eventually, she let go of my wrist and collapsed back into her normal position. My hand naturally slid out of her cunt. Lily took hold of my wrist and brought it up to her mouth. I felt her tongue dancing around my fingers before she took them in her mouth and sucked them dry.

"Hmm, tasty. Not as good as yours though."

Well that was a nice compliment, I guess. Lily lay in bed for a minute, still recovering from the strength of her orgasm, which I could sort of take credit for giving her. She finally mustered up enough energy to sit up and speak.

"Well, that was much-needed, and fucking amazing." She leaned in and kissed my fore-arm, then my neck.

Lily pulled the cups of my bra back into place, although my nipples were still rubbing heavily against the fabric and undoubtedly prominently sticking through. She adjusted my shorts a little, trying to help, I guess, but they were already soaked from my juices. Some of the cum had run down onto my lower thigh and to the sheets below that. Oh well, a problem for later.

"Good night, Jade... I love you." Lily delivered a final slow, sensual kiss to my ribcage, before turning around and drifting off to sleep.

I remained paralyzed for half an hour, dumbfounded that I really just got fingered to an orgasm by my own sister, and reciprocated on her. Holy shit. I eventually fell asleep, but that thought, both so exhilarating and crazy, was the only thing to occupy my mind. Roll tide.

***

We woke up the next morning and went about our day as usual. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I obviously wasn't going to reveal what I knew, and Lily seemed fine keeping her secret to whom she thought was only herself.

The next night came. I decided to test my luck and feigned sleep on my back. Sure enough, when she thought I was asleep (and truthfully I had almost gotten there before her soft touch warmed me up), her hands roamed over my tits. She slowly fingered me to another orgasm, gently sliding her fingers in and out of my wet pussy until I came onto her fingers again.

I was saddened that she didn't attempt to have me finger her again; she resorted to just masturbating. Hopefully that wouldn't be a unique occurrence...

The night after that was the same drill. And the next one. And the next one. I was in love with the concept of getting a free orgasm every night, especially considering how powerful mine were becoming. The combination of it being my sister who was fingering me, being in a full house with my family, and my otherwise lack of sex was adding up to a perfect storm of horniness, one where my sister was milking my pussy for all it was worth every night. On one night, she had even made me cum twice. I very rarely came twice back-to-back, so I knew this arrangement was really something special.

I began testing the boundaries as well too. I no longer wore panties to bed, I always slept on my back for ease of access, and my legs were spread slightly larger each night. On about day 12, it was at least 100 degrees at night, and incredibly muggy. I used it as an excuse to sleep topless, and Lily's eyes almost bugged out when I informed her. She spent a solid half hour licking, groping, and sucking on my big tits that night.

I was almost in heaven. I had to feign distaste for sleeping in the same bed as Lily whenever one of my parents asked, because I didn't want to seem too happy.

But like all good things, I knew it would have to come to an end. That end would be in the form of Aunt Carol and Darren getting their apartment back at the end of the month. Lily and I would have only a week more of forced proximity.

That week flew by faster than any other I'd felt in my life, and before I knew it, it was the last night Carol and Darren and my cousins would be staying over. It was going to end tonight. But did it have to?

My brain started thinking of what to do all throughout the day. I had to do something to get Lily's attention and let her know how much I liked her and enjoyed her fingering me. Hopefully that way, it might not be just an isolated thing.

Ultimately, I decided not to do anything fancy, and just to come out and say it. That would work best in the end, at least I hoped.

***

We were lying in bed. I was wearing my usual sleepwear, the sports bra and tiny gym shorts. Lily lay next to me in a tight cut-off t-shirt that came down to just below her small boobs with a plunging v-neck that showed off ample cleavage. A pair of frilly lace panties and knee-high socks were all that adorned the rest of her body.

I remained silent and unmoving, waiting for Lily to make the first move. It was about fifteen minutes before she did.

"Jade. Hey Jade. You awake?" she asked, checking like she did every night. My silence encouraged her to move forward.

Lily wasted no time in pulling down the cups of my bra to expose my boobs. I was getting used to the feeling of the elastic digging into the underside of my breasts and pushing them up, as I found myself like this every night.

Lily rolled partially onto her stomach right next to me. She reached out and grabbed both of my boobs in her hands. She lightly squeezed the flesh, filling up her hands with my big tits.

She craned her neck forward and delivered a soft kiss on my cheek. She trailed lower, down to my neck. In a sense, I really loved those tender kisses from Lily. They reminded me that she really cared about me, and wanted to see me happy and cared for, rather than just using our... routine as a kink to get herself off.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers