Things that Go "Ohhh" in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,300 Followers

Lily spread my ass open and steadied me with her free hand as her tongue delivered long licks the length of my crotch. She would pause to lavish attention onto the sides of my entrance before moving along, licking at my labia and then all the way down to my ass.

Once Lily reached my asshole, she seemed to stay there. Her tongue licked over the hole, pushing against it but never entering. The tip rimmed around the entrance and she flattened her tongue against my asshole and pressed down. I had never had my ass eaten before, and it honestly felt kind of strange, but also really good.

I was doing my best on Lily's clit, but her fingers were working magic over my own, and that tongue was pure heaven on my asshole.

My fingers curled back in her pussy, feeling along her walls for the ultimate pleasure zone. I was relieved when I found it, and Lily seemed to be as well, judging by the squeal as soon as my fingers thrust down onto it.

Lily pulled me down closer to her and shifted her focus back to my pussy. She straightened her tongue out and pushed it into my pussy, which accepted it gladly. She began to bob her head and thrust her tongue in and out, basically fucking my pussy with her tongue. It started to wiggle around, licking the walls of my twat and hitting my most sensitive areas.

She pulled back, and continued licking the sides of my entrance and my labia, moving faster this time. I was moaning heavily, and unwittingly sucking down very hard on her clit. My brain had become so focused on Lily's efforts on me that I hadn't realized how fast I was pleasuring her. My hand was jackhammering the two fingers in and out of her pussy as it tried to cling onto them.

Her legs began to tremble slightly, so I knew the orgasm wasn't far off. My entire pussy felt like it was on fire, so I knew I would be there even sooner.

Lily moved back up to my ass and swirled her tongue in a circle around my puckered rosebud. Her fingers danced over my clit at the same speed and direction. The mirrored stimulation immediately sent me right up to the edge. I was so close to cumming.

My fingers slammed down repeatedly onto Lily's g-spot, making her moan just a little louder each time. If I was going to cum, she was going to as well. I pressed my ring finger against her hole and it slipped in as well, pushing some juice out. Soon all three fingers were pumping in and out of her tight wet cunt, driving her closer and closer to a climax.

I was the first to break. Lily was alternating back and forth, licking the inside of my pussy and rimming my asshole. It proved far too much for me to resist, and as she plunged her tongue into my pussy once again, my whole body tensed up and I came onto her tongue.

As the orgasm rippled through my body, my tongue and fingers kicked into overdrive, furiously fucking Lily into her own orgasm. She started writhing around beneath me, quietly exclaiming obscenities into my pussy.

That was the most powerful orgasm of the night for me. The combined timing, the wonderful ass-licking, and the increased pleasure from getting Lily off all combined to turn me into putty. The electric sparks flying through my body and making my nipples hard as rocks started dying down, and I returned to normal.

I dismounted Lily and turned to face her. I was more than happy to find her chin costed in cum once again, just as my fingers were. I presented my hand to Lily, and she methodically licked off each finger, tasting and cleaning off her wetness. I reciprocated on her face, swiping my tongue over her smooth tanned skin and lips.

Lily's hand were back on my big tits, rubbing them and playing with my nipples. I lay on top of her, our body heat and the summer air making both of us sweat quite a bit. My hand cupped her cheek, and we slowly kissed. Our tongues danced together, and we became connected once again.

Neither of us said a word. Our legs were interlocked, our pussies gently rubbing on the other's thigh. We drifted off to sleep huddled in a warm embrace, Lily groping my tits, me caressing her face, and our soaking cunts slowly tribbing, holding all the evidence of our deep love that we would ever need.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.*

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,300 Followers