Things that Go "Ohhh" in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

Her mouth continued to move down my body, over my collarbone to my bicep, and over to my boobs. She kissed one nipple, then the next. They began to harden at the touch of her warm mouth.

"Hmm, you like that, don't you?"

"Uhhh-huhh." I quietly answered.

It took about half a second before Lily realized what I had just said. I opened my eyes to find her staring up at me, mouth agape and her eyes as large as a deer caught in the headlights.

She remained paralyzed for a second or two, completely unaware of how to react. Then all of a sudden she burst into tears and flung herself forward onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh god, Jade. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Oh fuck!"

I embraced her as well, resting my hands on her back. "Shhhh. It's okay."

"No it's fucking not," she bawled. "It's not okay. You probably think I'm some kind of sick freak who should be locked up."

"No, I don't."

"Yeah you do. Oh god, I'm sorry, Jade. I'm sorry. What's wrong with me?"

Maybe my reveal hadn't been planned out as well as I should have. I guess surprising her was't the best decision. Lily pressed her head into my chest, crying onto my skin and her own hair.

"Nothing's wrong with you." My hands had slowly begun to creep down her back and were now resting just an inch above her panties' waistline.

"Stop. You don't need to lie. Oh god, please forgive me. It's just that you're so hot and we were right next to each other and I just wondered and I... Oh jesus fuck, just don't tell Mom and Dad."

"I don't think that will be an issue."

"Why?"

"I've been just as complicit as you."

At that moment, I slid my hands down into her panties gripping her tight butt in my hands. I squeezed hard on each cheek, making my meaning more than clear.

"W...w...what?" Lily stammered.

"You didn't really think you'd be able to get away with giving me that many orgasms and not having me find out, did you?"

"You knew? This whole time."

"Yep. From the get-go."

"Well, why didn't you say anything?" Lily had sat up, straddling my body, and was looking down at me now, her tears having stopped.

"I wasn't sure how to let you know. It's not like there's a handbook out there about how to seduce your sister or anything."

"Oh Jade!" Lily dropped down again, holding me even tighter this time. I could feel the tension deflate from the room. We would be okay.

She picked her head up off my chest and looked at me. "So you're like... okay with all of this? What I've been doing?"

"Why wouldn't I be? Obviously having an orgasm every night is amazing, and to have it be done by such a gorgeous woman was a cherry on top. Having that woman be a person who knows you better than you know yourself and cares about it deeply just made it all the more intimate and sensual."

Lily shifted her body forward so her face was even with mine. She hesitated for just a brief second, possibly wondering if this was all a dream, just as I had a few weeks earlier.

Then she leaned down and planted the softest and most gentle kiss I had ever felt on my lips. Her lips were so warm and full and soft. I felt like I could melt right there and be hers forever.

We held the kiss for over half a minute. I was the one to make the next move, opening my mouth and pressing my tongue to her lips. Lily parted them, and let my tongue slip inside.

Much to my satisfaction, she reciprocated, and we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. It was so passionate and caring, like no other kiss I had ever had before. Truthfully, the feel of kissing another woman was so much different than that of a guy, and I found myself enraptured by Lily and her tongue.

It felt like hours that we were connected, our mouths kissing and our tongues dancing, with the heat of the summer nothing compared to that of our sweaty bodies pressed up against each other. In reality, it was probably only two or three minutes.

I broke the silence, gently pushing Lily's face away. She seemed disappointed at first, but the look disappeared when she saw the smile on my face.

"I think you need to finish what you started. After all, I've never felt your tongue on... other places."

Lily broke into an ear-to-ear grin.

She leaned down and gave me another peck on the lips. Her mouth started straying elsewhere though, to my cheeks, then down to my neck. She kissed over my chest and down to my boobs. Her hands hooked into the elastic fabric of my bra.

"Let's get this off of you. It's probably not too comfortable."

She pulled it up over my boobs. I lifted my arms, grabbed it, and pulled it off, flinging it across the room in a fluid motion.

"Hmmmm. So beautiful." Lily almost purred as she cupped my boobs in her hands. "And big and round." Her fingers traced circles around my skin, growing smaller until she found my nipples. Lily rubbed each nub with her hands and pinched them softly until my nipples were hardening. "And such pretty nipples too. I could just eat them up like gum drops!"

She leaned in and took my right nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds, biting down gently. Lily switched over to my other nipple, giving it the same treatment. When she pulled away, both were completely erect, standing proud from my light pink areolas.

Lily continued her trek down my body, like Henry Morton Stanley foraging his way through Africa in search of the Congo, only with less death, destruction, and conquest. More kissing though!

She got to my belly button and flicked her tongue in it briefly, which felt surprisingly good. Her big eyes looked up at me, and she giggled when she saw my smile. Lily kissed over my stomach and hips, stopping at my small tattoo once again.

"You know, since you never told me, I've just been sort of assuming that the candy was because of your pussy juice, but that's probably not right."

"Nope. The result of a lost bet."

"Oh. Well, that's less exciting. At least I have a rebellious phase as an excuse." My eyes travelled over her body, to her pert ass sticking up in the air. They were drawn to the tattoo on her lower back, just barely covered up by her panties.

Lily had finally reached her destination, and delivered a few soft pecks to the crotch of my shorts. Her fingers found the waistband, and she slowly pulled them down past my knees.

"Fuck, that's so pretty," she muttered as her face was mere inches from my pussy. Her fingers ran over the trimmed tuft of hair above my clit. "I've never actually really gotten to see it before."

"Only gotten to finger it. Poor you." I responded as I shimmied the shorts off my legs. Now completely naked, I spread my legs further apart and propped up my feet, inviting Lily in.

Her hands rested on my inner thighs, keeping me on edge. Lily certainly knew how to tease someone.

"Come on, Lily. Lick your little sister's wet, juicy pussy."

Immediately her teasing was tossed out the window. Lily leaned forward and clamped her mouth around my clit. She drew in her cheeks and sucked it in quite hard, making my pussy really come alive.

"Ooh, shit," I groaned in response. Both my hands went to my boobs, and I began playing with them to up my pleasure.

Lily's tongue started working too. She pressed it down hard on my clit and rubbed the erect nub against her tongue. She began flicking her tongue over it repeatedly, just lapping at my clit.

"Fuck me, that's so good!" I moaned. "Don't stop."

The long session of kissing and foreplay had made me immensely horny, and I felt like it would only be another minute or two before my top would blow off. Lily was certainly trying her best to get me there.

With her lips still sealed around my clit and her nose buried in my pubic hair, Lily's tongue circled round my clit. She moved in an unpredictable pattern, varying the direction and tempo of her tongue, keeping me really on edge.

I grasped my nipples and tugged on them. I was squirming in bed, my body preparing for the inevitable rush of an orgasm. My pussy felt like it was on fire. Lily had a truly talented tongue.

She sucked on my button and swirled her tongue around it a few more times.

"Fuck me, I'm about to cum! I'm right there!" I had to be careful not to speak or moan too loud. The door to the room was closed and we were pretty tucked away from the other bedrooms, but best not to take any chances.

And then, a mere five seconds from the orgasm, Lily pulled her mouth away.

My eyes shot open and I stared down at her.

"What the fuck Lily?"

"I hadn't gotten to taste your pussy yet. I just couldn't help myself."

I flopped my head back down onto the pillow, frustrated, but just hoping she would go on.

Sure enough, I felt her tongue pressing against my slippery, puffy labia. She pushed in, parting my lips and slipping into my dripping wet pussy.

"God fucking damn! You have got to let me cum now!"

"Uhhh-huhhh!" Lily responded. I chose to take it as a yes. Now if she could only start using her tongue again...

Lily buried her face deeper into my pussy, sliding her tongue further into my pussy at the same time. She didn't stop until her lips met my own, like an Australian kiss, I guess?

Her tongue began wriggling inside of my pussy. Lily eagerly bobbed her head up and down, letting her tongue slide around inside my pussy. She lapped at every square inch she could reach, licking over the sides of my opening and gathering up all my juice.

"Oh jesus fuck, there it is! I'm gonna cum! Oh! Shit, I'm fucking cumming!"

I announced it, but Lily never stopped. My body squirmed and twitched ss intense waves of pleasure cascaded through my body, electricity coursing outwards from my pussy to every hair on my body. My heart beat faster inside my chest, making my tits rise and fall. My pussy released its sweet nectar onto Lily's waiting tongue, even as it continued to move inside my twat.

It took me over a minute to finally recover and loosen my death-grip on the sheets. I had been biting into my bottom lip to prevent from screaming out so hard that I almost drew blood. Great. Now I wasn't just a sister-fucker. I was a vampire sister-fucker.

When my breathing slowed and my body returned to normal, I lifted my head up off the pillow and looked down at Lily. She had taken her tongue out of my pussy, but was still happily kissing my labia and clit.

Lily looked up at me, and the moonlight coming through the window shone very bright over her face. It highlighted the shimmery liquid coating her nose, cheeks, and chin. She was so gorgeous.

Lily looked up at me, and the moonlight coming through the window shone brightly over her face. It highlighted the shimmery liquid coating her lips, cheeks, and nose. She was so gorgeous.

"Come up here!" I playfully commanded.

Lily smiled and crawled up to me, straddling my torso. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in tight for a kiss. She closed her eyes and kissed me passionately back. I could taste my own pussy juice. Lily was right. It did taste like candy.

As our mouths remained connected, my hands moved from her back onto her sides where I gripped the bottom of her t-shirt. I slowly tugged it up, freeing Lily's small breasts. She extended her arms out and we stopped kissing for the half-second it took to pull the top off over her head.

Lily leaned back down for another kiss, but I put a finger to her lips to stop her. She did, remaining still. I slithered my way down the bed though until my head was looking straight up at her chest. Her boobs hung down right over my face.

I lifted my head up off the mattress and pulled her chest down until my mouth latched onto Lily's left nipple. I sucked on it and flicked my tongue over the hardening nub. My hand moved to her other breast, slowly cupping and kneading the flesh.

My teeth nibbled on her nipple, making Lily gasp. Her body was quivering slightly, I hoped from both the pleasure and the anticipation.

I shifted my body slightly and began sucking on Lily's other nipple. My mouth was replaced by my fingers, keeping both fully stimulated. After a minute of worshipping her pert breasts, Lily's nipples were completely erect, and she was letting out soft moans.

I moved lower, kissing her stomach and down to her panties. My mouth hovered briefly over the crotch of her lace underwear, but I gave them a small kiss. I was not surprised to find them damp to the touch.

With my head between her legs, Lily lifted her upper body up so she was just on her knees. She moved one hand to her tits to play with them, and the other down to her panties. She pulled the fabric to one side, revealing her sweet shaved pussy, dripping with the physical embodiment of her lust, just an inch from my face.

I looked up at Lily and licked my lips, making her smile. Truthfully, I was a bit nervous. The one time I had eaten pussy before was for a minute on a drunken dare, and I didn't think I was particularly good at it. But I had obviously cum this far, so I would give it my best shot. After all, it couldn't be that difficult. I knew some very stupid men who could still lick a pussy like there was no tomorrow.

With my hands gripping the outside of her thighs, I extended my tongue and swiped it the length of her crotch, from her opening up to the shaved skin just above her clit. I did it again, slower this time. Lily reacted with an approving "hmmm."

I always loved having my clit sucked on, so I figured I would do the same for Lily. I craned my neck a little bit and managed to take her engorged clit into my mouth. I rolled the small shaft around in my mouth, getting a feel for it. My cheeks were drawn in as I tried to provide as much pressure on it as I could.

My tongue flicked over Lily's clit. I figured I would treat it just as I did her nipple. My tongue circled around her clit clockwise, while my mouth continued to suck down on it.

Lily moved from small sighs to low moans, so I guessed I was doing something right. My nose was buried in the fabric of her panties as my face wriggled slightly with each sucking motion of my mouth.

I stayed at her clit for a couple minutes, doing my best to get Lily off. She clearly had more experience than me in the muff-munching department. Nonetheless, her body seemed to be slowly reacting, whether it be the long string of juice that had dripped onto my neck, or the tremors that occasionally overtook her legs.

I gave Lily's clit one last kiss before moving lower down to her pussy, the real treat. She was more than ready for me. She couldn't last longer than a few more minutes.

I extended my tongue out again and licked over her glistening labia, enjoying the dight of my tongue spreading her folds open to her inner pink. Her taste was amazing as well. Very sweet and sugary and a little less tangy than mine.

Lily's hands trailed down from her boobs to her clit. She began slowly rubbing it, circling it round and round.

"Lick my pussy, Jade," she instructed. "Get your tongue all the way in there. I want to cum in your mouth."

I didn't need to be told twice. I moved down slightly, and licked the sides of her opening briefly before slipping my tongue in.

It was surprisingly easy to glide it back and forth through her slick channel. Lily's moans were increasing, and her pussy was tightening, gripping my tongue. I knew she was right on the verge of an orgasm.

Her hand was flying over her clit, pressing down on her hood and circling it as fast as she could. Lily was clenching her teeth to prevent from loudly crying out.

My tongue wiggled inside her pussy, and I licked the walls of her pussy. My cheeks sucked in on her labia, and her breathing became more erratic. This was it...

"Oh, shit, don't stop. Don't you ever fucking stop, Jade. I'm cumming!" Lily announced, trying to stay as quiet as she could.

I felt her pussy pulsate and then her juices started passing over my tongue and trickling into my mouth. I continued eagerly lapping at her pussy, trying to taste as much of her as I could.

Lily's back arched and she spasmed above me, wracked with the incredible high from her orgasm. Eventually, her breathing slowed and she returned to her normal state. She dismounted from my face and flopped back down on the bed.

Now it was my turn to crawl up to her with a face covered in glistening nectar. We kissed, and I let my saliva flow into her mouth so Lily could taste herself.

"Hmm, delicious." She paused to steal another quick kiss. "Was that your first time?"

"Second, actually." I kissed her neck, my hands having already returned to groping and squeezing her tits. "You know my friend Jen? The one with the neo-nazi uncle? Well, my sorority had some pretty intense hazing. And that's how I found out I liked exhibitionism."

"Damn. That's pretty good. You're quite the little slut, aren't you?"

"Well, I had a pretty good role model for that, don't you think?" One of my hands snuck down between Lily's legs and gently rubbed her clit through her soaked panties.

"Shut the fuck up."

"You know it's true! You've probably been fantasizing about me for years! Little whore!"

"It's true actually. I have wanted to do this for years."

"Well why didn't you?"

"Never worked up the courage, I guess."

Suddenly our conversation had taken a very different turn.

"Makes sense, I suppose. I mean, if I weren't open to fucking my sister, our relationship would have been completely altered."

"Yeah, or if you weren't into girls."

"Well, I'm not really."

"Today I learned I have a dick," she sarcastically shot back.

"Well, no, but like, I don't think I could ever romantically like a girl, or even sexually for more than a one night stand. I can admit that some are hot, and obviously this has been fucking amazing, but I could never see myself with someone."

"What about me?"

The question surprised me a little. I had never even thought about it. "Well, umm, I guess I don't know. I definitely want to keep doing this, and having fun with each other. That's the whole reason I orchestrated tonight. But anything more? I'm honestly not sure. I don't know how I'd feel. What about you?"

"Well, I think..." Lily brought my face back up to hers and delivered a slow, sensual kiss to my lips. "we should 69 and talk about this later. End the night on a high note."

I giggled and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Deal."

"Top or bottom?"

"Well I've obviously only ever done it with a guy before, so top."

"Get going then."

I spun myself around so I was on all fours with Lily's head between my legs. I lowered my hips down further to the bed and dropped down so my head was right at her pussy.

I ran a finger over Lily's completely bare and smooth mound. It occurred to me that I hadn't fingered her in nearly a month. Well that would change.

Lily was still very much wet and her pussy was drooling. I traced her labia with my fingers, and her sticky juice clung to them, creating a sort of liquid webbing between my fingers.

I reached Lily's hole and slipped my middle finger in. She moaned, as her hands massaged by ass. She was kissing my inner thighs and small patch of hair, going into tease mode once again.

My finger pushed deeper in, easily being accepted by her wet twat. I pumped my finger in a few times, and the squishing sound of her juices was very audible.

A second finger joined the first, and I was now rhythmically thrusting them in and out of Lily's pussy. My head bowed down and I took her clit into my mouth. I clamped down and sucked on it. My tongue flicked over the swollen button, making it swell more, and eliciting a whimper from Lily.

Her own fingers had found my clit, and she was circling it with one hand. The other pushed down on my ass, forcing me off my knees and to spread my legs wider so I was basically lying down on Lily's face.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers