This Bully's Reversal Was Total

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years since she had been treated to something like this, to be fearfully banged none stop, a thick cock pounding into her with pile driving force. She held on for grim death with no idea of when it would be over, hoping it would go on for some time. Rose didn't know if this would ever happen again, she hadn't looked for it, hadn't asked for it, but she certainly wanted it, so very much.

And she wasn't going to let this moment go.

"Yes Roy, bang me, do me, don't stop, harder Roy harder," she panted, her words served to give him energy, spur him on to greater and greater heights. Sweat was dropping off him as he charged at her, his prick banging into her cervix; her legs were high and wide, bent at the knees and her feet flopping about above her head.

Rose had climax after glorious climax, then she saw his face screw up in anguished pain, he was going to cum again. He gripped her with a crushing force that ran the very breath out of her; it was painful in his grasp, his fingers digging into her shoulders as he held her still. It was so wonderfully painful. Then that last venomous thrust all the way into her pussy, and he blew like a sperm whale.

Roy jettisoned all he had, nature took over and did the job for him, spewing out his potent young seed into Rose's volatile fertile hole. Neither knew at that time that she was now pregnant, his little white mice climbed and sought her eggs, the dominant one of them all wiggled its way into it, and breeding commenced.

He fell on to Rose, kissed her cheek, her neck, then her luscious mouth, she responded in every way, it took several moments to regain their composure. He looked at her with some apprehension; he didn't know what her reactions were going to be. She smiled at him weakly, she was happy, it told him everything was alright.

"Roy, you have to go honey, Judd will be home soon, and I don't know what he would say if he saw us here like this," and giggled.

"He would be more than unhappy Rose, I can tell you," he answered.

"Why doesn't he like you Roy, what fall out have you two had?" she asked.

"I don't honestly know, he just hates me for some reason."

"He can be odd at times, even I know that, he is sometimes very brusque with me too, rude even, even his dad can be odd as well," she said.

Roy changed the subject, "can I see you again Rose, please?"

It took Rose all of a split second to say, "of course you can Roy, any time we can meet."

"I have a free period in the morning that I'm sure I can stretch out to all day, er, if you, er, want to that is?" his heart was in his mouth.

"Be here by nine thirty Roy, and don't be a minute late, I'll be timing you, now go honey, quickly!" and Rose slapped his rump playfully.

He jumped up, jumped back on her for one last thrilling kiss, dressed and hurried away with her voice trilling in his ears.

"Don't be late Roy Denton, or you'll be sorry, la la la la la la la, her voice was a lullaby." It was on his way home that he knew now that Judd had to be taken on, taken on and defeated, one way or another. But not yet, his time would come of that he was sure.

That night he jacked off twice on the strength of the day's events, his mind totally on Rose, oh how he wished he could drive it home to Judd that he was fucking his mother. That would really put the cat among the pigeons, he thought with a laugh. In the morning he forced himself to leave his seemingly permanent hard on alone until Rose got him, or it. His mother noticed a big change in her son's demeanour.

"You seem happy Roy, won the lottery have we?" she enquired gently with a soft smile. He looked at her and thought, "oh mom I do love you I really do."

But said, "You could say that mom, you really could, more of a jackpot than a lottery, but yes," and he laughed and hugged her.

Carrie his mom, felt the erection in his pants, it pressed right into her. It was a shock, but a very nice and naughty surprise, it made her tingle. And not for the first time she thought to herself, "if only you weren't my son Roy Denton, I would have you full stop!" Roy understood what he's done, he had forgotten about his persistent and insistent prick, he blushed and turned away.

"I love you mom," he said lovingly, "I'll see you this afternoon okay?"

"Yes darling, be careful, and I love you too baby," she told him, and returned his hug, and amazingly she couldn't stop her pussy from trying to find his cock to feel against it. It was her turn to blush, Roy realised the attempt and left to hurry to see Rose.

On the way he sent her a text to confirm his visit was still okay.

"Yes hurry," was the reply. Whist driving he thought about the way his prick had pressed into his mother, it made him squirm in pleasure, and he was sure she had felt it, he was certain in fact, and he was also sure she had responded slightly and liked it.

As soon as he got to Rose's house he parked up and hurried in, there was a note prominently displayed in large black letters on the table.

'I'm waiting Roy Denton, lock the door and get a move on x x.'

He raced upstairs undoing his clothing as he went, when he entered the bedroom he stopped dead in his tracks. Rose was laid on the bed on her side, one knee raised, her head propped on a hand and crooked elbow, her hair tantalisingly hanging down

Her face was in a perfect smile and her seductive lips too in a perfect 'O' She was wearing a sheer top, no bra, scanty tiny panty's, a suspender belt and stockings. And her delicious perfume was all around him, his breath stuck in his throat, all this was for him, and him alone.

By the time he got to the bed and she pulled him down he wasn't quite naked, but he was in record time, Rose had him in his birthday suit in seconds. And seconds later his iron hard demented prick was in her mouth, and he was thrown backwards on to his back at the shock of it. This was his very first real blow job, he had had what he thought were two previous ones, neither compared to the intense electrical shocks Rose gave him.

The intense white heat that surged into his prick struck him rigid; his body was rigor like under the wonderful attack from her mouth. Rose sucked him as hard as she could, her small white even teeth held the head of his young cock firmly but gently. Roy's hands went to her head unknowingly, he was going to cum, and cum he did.

All the previous nights passions rose to the fore and he blasted a bucket full of cum into her waiting white hot orifice. Rose swallowed every thing, including his prick; nothing escaped the all powerful suction she was asserting over him. His body and legs left the bed as he spasmed under her, the ejection of his cum matched the furnace heat of her mouth as it boiled and roiled into it.

He fell back finished, done for, he thought he was dead, he had never experienced anything like it, arms by his side, he lay inert, almost comatose. His cock jumping and twitching as the last remnants of his cum was sucked out of him by his beautiful antagonists mother. Rose lay her head on his stomach and tickled his cock with her tongue, her fingers and the palm of her hand stoking his balls and scrotum.

Roy's cock jumped and fidgeted about as it grew once more. She let go of it and slid up to him resting her soft silky haired head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay Roy?" she asked.

"I have never in my life felt better, or so done in either," he tittered.

"Mmmm I know what you mean baby, I felt that way yesterday after you had left me," she too tittered to him.

Rising to her knees she got over him, "do you think you are ready for me babes?" she asked rudely, taking hold of his now fully regained erected cock.

"You bet Rose, you bet," he answered gamely. She pointed his prick at her pussy, rubbed the lips over him and sank down all the way. She gave out an utterly gratified sigh as he filled her once more.

Rose peered down at him with slatted eyes, the eyes of a happily satisfied woman, a woman who knew she had a good cock in her again, and in the full knowledge that she would get what she most wanted and desperately needed again. To cum like a train charging out of a long tunnel and crashing into her terminal station.

Roy lifted his hands and took her super sensitive nubs between his fingers; Rose rolled her eyes into the back of her head. She swayed on him, her body going into wonderful convulsions as he worked them, and as too she worked her cunt on his fantastic cock. Her beautiful head and hair was swilling about as if in an unknown breeze.

Roy studied her, she flowed in and out like a soft wind billowing out in the open ocean, every thing about her was smooth, in touch and in line with every flawless movement as she fucked herself on him. Roy just lay there in wonderment of her, he saw her face change, screw up, contort, a grimace, a gasp, an 'OH!' Rose came, she hunched herself up into a ball on him such was the effect of it.

Rose had nailed herself completely to his mast, eventually her eyes opened, they seemed glazed to him. A more experienced man would have had more pleasure from that than cumming himself. To know you have completely satisfied a woman beyond her wildest dreams is something not many men take part in. They might think they have, they might brag that they have, but not many do, Roy had joined a very exclusive club!

He was still hard and Rose had no compunction about going through it all again, she put her hands on his chest and went for gold, she rose and fell with rhythmic movements, until once more she screamed inwardly at the devastating climax that almost ruined her. Her nails were digging into Roy's chest, her knees clamped tight to his sides, her head was bowed in wonderful orgasmic defeat and she wailed, she had never done this, in all of the years in her, this was a first, and Roy had caused it.

Roy grunted and blew his next lot of cum into her, another load of baby making seed was drummed into her fertile womb. If she hadn't been made pregnant yesterday, she would definitely be so today. Rose fell on him and wept silently, she had never felt such emotion as this, she didn't quite know what it was. She knew Roy wasn't any where near the most experienced lover in the world, in many ways he was naïve. But he had given her what no man ever had, complete and sublime utter satisfaction.

She wrapped her arms around him, rolled off and over, and pulled him with her, they were now laid face to face, her knees at the back of his chest, they were one! She kissed him, it was the kiss of a tremendously grateful woman, though Roy never knew that. What was happening he thought was normal? But Rose knew what he had done to, given to her was anything but normal, it was almost supernatural.

When they had cooled down, got their breath back, they started to talk, as well as loving each other. She was surprised he hadn't told her that he loved her. She didn't know that it would be a long time before that came to light.

"Why did you only have Judd, and not more children Rose?" he asked.

"It just never happened, Henry has always been a busy man and we didn't always gel at the right time I suppose."

"Hmmm, I see," Roy said, but didn't.

"I wish Judd could be more like you Roy, I would have loved to have you as my son," she told him, and bit his shoulder.

"But then we wouldn't be laid here like this would we, loving each other the way we are?" he told her.

"Well to be honest Roy, I'm not too sure about that, if you had been my son I can honestly say I think I would have given in to you, or seduced you myself!" and Rose laughed, but there was more than a grain of truth in her words too.

"Yes Rose, I think we most probably would have become lovers, mom and son hey, who would have thought of that, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

"I have seen your mom Roy, she is beautiful, haven't you had any thoughts that way about her, I'll bet you have you naughty boy!" Rose laughed. It was then that the light went on in his head, his mother! Yes he had thought of her like that, loving her. He had had a hard on this morning and pushed it into her, was that accidental, or had he known he was doing it?

Rose took his mind off that and made him lay on his stomach, slipped her hand under him to collect his balls and very sticky cock, her other hand found his rear crack, and he felt a finger probing his ass, it was so good Roy squirmed delightedly.

Lie still baby, let me," she said and squiggled her finger pad around, she didn't want to poke her finger in because of the nail, but told herself that next time she wouldn't have one to get in the way!

Another hour passed and they never left each other alone, not for a minute, eventually Rose suggested the shower, or bath, "you choose," she told him.

"The bath!" he answered, Rose went and filled it with hot scented soapy water, and she called him in. She climbed in followed by Roy, who made an immediate grab for her dunking water all over. He soon had his fingers fixed into her pussy, a tight hard nipple gripped between his teeth, and the mature beauty was his, locked in, caught captured and Rose was squealing in climbing arousal again.

Her grasp around his cock and balls was the battle ground, both fought for supremacy that Roy won. His cock was hard again, and now Rose decided to ask him to screw her while she was on her hands and knees in the bath. She got up, making sure there was plenty of scented soap around her.

"Get behind me baby, do me that way," she breathed gutturally.

He did as he was told, who on earth could ever refuse an instruction like this. He wiggled up behind her, his red headed knob end snug against her pussy when she reached under between her legs and said.

"Now Roy push baby, and push hard!" he again did as she instructed, and the moment he leaned forward Rose lifted his prick an inch and he powered it into her slick and slippy ass.

Rose gasped in utter relief, magnificent enjoyment, and a lot of wonderful severe pain. It had been about twenty years since the last time, and she had wanted it with regular yearning ever since. And now she had the best cock ever to have fucked her deep into her most secret of places. Roy felt the tightness, but didn't realise at first where his prick was.

"Oh Roy baby, do it honey, do me baby, hard honey nice and hard, Oh my God Roy yes that's it, oh sweet Jesus," she regaled, as Roy dumped his prick into and almost out of her ever widening shit chute. Rose's orgasm hit her unexpectedly, her head went under water momentarily, but she didn't care even when she came up gasping, she urged him on.

Roy had a manic grip on her hips and was battering her as hard and as fast as he could. His hot, wet and soapy prick slid amiably in and out. It was when he looked down and saw where he was that he came to a full stop.

"What's wrong Roy, why have you stopped," she bleated, "keep going darling keep going for me please?" she begged.

"I'm in erm, I'm up your bum Rose, don't you know?" he asked rather innocently.

"Yes Roy and I love you being there, please Roy go on baby please go on," and she wiggled her bum around his prick. Roy got going, and began to ravish her ass totally. He pumped away at her, thumping forward, he was actually trying to hurt her with the banging he was giving her. For some reason he wanted her to feel pain. Rose did, and came all the more because of it.

She fell away almost taking him with her, his cock popped out covered in slime; he nearly felt disgusted but managed to hold on. Rose slid beneath the waves like a ship having being torpedoed. She lifted her head out of the water gasping for breath. Nothing ever again would be the same now for her, nothing, nothing, nothing!

It took twenty minutes for them to get back to something like normal. Roy washed his nether regions in the bath, Rose soaked herself, then he had to help the limping broken beauty up and out. She had to endure him poking her ass with his finger as he dried her, she couldn't stop him, she was too weak. They went back to bed, he walking, and helping Rose as she hobbled along, with him laughing quietly at her.

Back in bed Rose got close, she began to think it was she who was falling in love, not he with her. "This is ridiculous," she thought. "Can I really be falling for him? He really is a terrific boy, he has values, a personality to die for, extremely good looking, he is as sexy as hell, and a fabulous body," she said to herself, as her hand closed around his now soft prick.

Rose sighed and nestled into him, she felt really comfortable in him, she fitted him, she closed her eyes and cried soft tears, she needed him. Rose fell asleep followed soon by Roy. When they awakened, they were face to face, Rose kissed him with all she could muster.

"Roy," she ventured, "how do you feel about me, hmmm?"

"How do I feel about you, I think you are wonderful Rose, one of the nicest people I have ever met, so lovely, so beautiful, and definitely very, very sexy," he told her, and confidently gripped a nipple and squeezed it tight in his fingers. It made Rose's toes curl.

She returned the gesture on his cock which jumped in her grasp, "Christ," she thought, doesn't he ever get tired?"

"I'll show you how I feel about you Rose," he told her, as he manfully climbed over her and sank his prick as it was still in the act of thickening and stiffening, into her ever ready pussy.

This time he took no prisoners, this one was for him, he set about the older married beauty at his behest and fucked her with manic force. He was driving her down into her bed with every thunderous thrust. He powered into her without thought. Rose could do nothing but try and bear the weight and overwhelming authority of him.

It went on forever, Rose began to worry a little, not only was she climaxing with regularity, but it was really becoming painful, even though she liked the pain, the domination of her body, and his open ended stamina. She began to hope he would cum so she could take a back seat. Roy didn't know when he would cum either, it seemed he had never stopped cumming. Then wonderfully, that familiar tingle in his bell end, the tightening of his scrotum, the tenseness in his belly told him he was on his way.

His last mighty bang into Rose nearly broke him in half, Rose cried out on agonistic wonder, she climaxed massively and then became still, she had fainted momentarily. Roy didn't know where he was, his brain had scrambled, he looked down and saw Rose lying there quite still. He panicked and thought she was dead, then she breathed. Roy jumped up of her, his cock popping out like a squib.

He tried to give her the kiss of life, she moaned, "Roy what the hell are you doing baby?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were er, I er mean, hum..." He mumbled. Rose laughed then.

"You mean you thought you had killed me?" she laughed even louder. "I'll tell you what Roy, so did I honey, so did I!" And then they both laughed uproariously.

The day passed in a loving cloud, Rose had the most magical of times, and Roy learned at her knee. She showed him and taught him, that loving a woman is the about the most important thing a man could learn. To love her the way she deserves and demands to be loved.

Before he left, Rose said, "Roy, you know next weekend I'll be on my own for nearly three days don't you?"

"Yes I know," he smiled hoping she was going to ask him to stay with her, she did!

"Can you, do you want to come and stay with me all weekend baby, I'll be you're woman, you're wife, you're lover, you're mistress, and even you're slave if you want me to be. You can do anything you like to me, when ever you want, and how you want?"

"You try and keep me away from you, that's all I'm going to say about it," he told her with a soft loving kiss. He had her in his mind, tied to her bed and helpless. His prick twitched at the thought. He left after much loving and kissing, fondling, which got him going again.