This Bully's Reversal Was Total

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them settled into a life of love and bliss at home, even discussing moving to a new home. Rose explained that she had money of her own and more would be coming from her soon to be ex husband. And she would finance their collective needs. Roy told them he wanted to set up a business in computing, this was also agreed.

A few days told them they needed a holiday and suggested Las Vegas, "why there?" They both asked, he told them it was so they could all get legally, and illegally married and grabbed them both in a bear hug. Carrie and Rose squealed with delight, neither had even contemplated this move, and it gave them a feeling of security between them.

Rose kept in contact with her son and met him once a week, but the time was coming when she would be faced with tough questions from him. Why did she go with another man? When she had everything she would ever need right there at home, being the first and foremost. The he would want to know who the father was, and she didn't think she could never tell him that.

They booked the holiday to last three weeks, both women were showing their tummy's; nothing could be hidden much longer. Rose went to meet Judd.

"I'm going on holiday to Las Vegas," she told him.

"Who with mom?" he asked.

"With a girlfriend," she told him. She could see Roy was intrigued, but he left it. Hen he asked when.

Rose told him Friday morning at 11am.

Judd wondered who the girlfriend was, and also wondered if she was actually going with the man she was in cahoots with. His mother never had what you would call a close friend, acquaintances yes, but a close friend, no. She had just given him all the information he needed to find out. On the Friday he was at the airport four hours before the flight, he checked the airline, saw the gate number and walked down. He seated himself to one side to wait.

He was there nearly two hours before he saw his mother walking down to the gate, and she was indeed with a woman, then he recognised her, it was Roy Denton's mother. He watched as they walked side by side, and arm in arm, he never saw Roy behind them pushing the luggage trolley. He wasn't looking for him so he never saw him.

Then he did, he saw the person he hated most, Judd was a sour boy, he didn't like lots of people for some unknown reason. But he absolutely hated Roy now. He assumed that he was escorting his mother and Judd's to the gate. He watched them, they seemed very close the three of them, then in amazement he saw them all handing over passports etc.

Roy loaded the luggage on to the scales, seven pieces, then what happened next stunned him into inaction. They walked through and he saw his mother Rose drop her hand to caress Roy's ass, he leaned over and kissed her lips, then slipped his arm around her and hugged her to him. He watched as his beautiful mother stared into his eyes and smile. It was him; his hated enemy was his mother's boyfriend or what ever!

All the while Roy's mother was there looking on, when they broke away she too went to Roy, hugged him herself, lightly kissed him, then she kissed Rose too! Judd almost fell down with shock!

"What the fuck is going on?" he almost yelled out, then he saw them disappear from view, they were gone.

Three nights' later Roy and Carrie went through a wedding ceremony, with Rose as chief witness. They really were man and wife now, Carrie cried with complete happiness; she had her man, no one would ever take him away. The following night Roy married Rose, Carrie witnessed. The night after that Carrie and Rose married, Roy witnessed. They were, as far as they would ever be concerned all married to each other, and also in the eyes of and before God

They had a fabulous honeymoon; but Rose received a single text from Judd saying.
"I know!" Neither of them could discern what the cryptic message meant, but Roy sensed it was trouble somehow. Rose replied, "Know what darling?" she never received an answer.

When they arrived home both women let it be known they were now with child, although neither would admit to who was the father. The baby's would be loved and that was all that mattered to them, singularly or in togetherness. But Judd had told his father, who hit the roof, which pleased Judd immensely, who hoped for a great reaction from his father. But after much thought, he, being the high end business man he was, knew making a fuss could damage his standing, as well as his soon to be got rid of wife. So he made the decision to 'move on' much to Judd's disgust.

Now, his father thought, 'I can get my secretary installed,' this thought brought a smile to his lips. He had been screwing the young married personal assistant for many months. And she had told him she wanted to leave her husband and be with him. He would leave Rose alone and pay her off. Judd meanwhile felt the humiliation and would take his revenge.

A month later his time came, he had seen Roy in town, followed him to where he had parked his new car, bought and paid for by his wife Rose, and caught up with him. Fortunately Roy heard a movement behind him and spun round; he had been expecting a confrontation but not a blind attack.

Judd launched himself at Roy who went down in a heap under him. Judd landed a few hard blows before Roy could gather his wits. He managed to throw Judd off and get back to his feet.

"You bastard Denton, you are screwing my mother, my fucking mother you cunt!" he roared and launched himself again. Again they went down but this time Roy could help himself, he caught Judd on the chin before they landed in another heap. What Judd didn't know was that Roy had never been afraid of him, and had felt that in a fair fight he would come out on top. Judd had always had his two friends, now he was alone, but in an absolute rage.

Roy rolled him away and jumped on him, he landed a sucker punch on Judd's chin, then his forehead, Judd sagged. Roy got off him; he had no intention of causing damage this time. But he was wary, Judd got to his feet, and again dived at Roy, "You fucking bastard!" he raged, they rolled about, Roy evading Judd's manic efforts to hurt him.

Eventually Roy contained him by using Judd's strength against himself. Roy was at his back, his arm locked around Judd's neck and his arm twisted up his back. Judd was defeated, he would never admit it but he couldn't break Roy's grip or holds.

"Listen to me you worthless piece of shit Judd, you are an absolute loser. You are nothing but a weak bully, with your girls you are somebody, on your own you are a nobody, a dead beat pillock." He said gruffly, "And yes I am, to use your words, screwing your mother What you don't know is she loves me, she lives with us, me, my mother and her, and we are very happy." He continued. "And to cap this conversation off, we are having a baby and your mother is a picture of health and deliriously happy. So I would advise you to keep away from me Judd Crabtree for good, or one time we'll go to the wire, and I assure you, you will lose and lose badly!"

He yanked on Judd's arm fiercely, Judd squealed, Roy let him go, hurried to his car and drove off leaving a much chastised opponent still on the ground nursing his almost broken arm. His humiliation was total, he could never tell people what he knew, they would believe he was a weakling, which in reality he was, but he had his street cred to protect.

"So much for bullies," Roy told himself. To explain his torn pants and scuffed shirt, Roy told his wives he had tripped in the car park and gone down heavily on the down ramp, but that he was okay. Rose looked at him, he looked at her, she never said anything, but she had half an idea of what had happened.

"I know just the thing for you young man," she said, winked at Carrie, "I'll run a hot bath, and then its bed for you Roy Denton, with us two for company, so don't get the idea that a couple of bruises might save you from us, because it won't!" And they all laughed.

Judd did keep away, Roy and his wives moved homes to the other side of town, and the two beautiful women delivered in quick succession, a boy for Rose, and a girl for Carrie. As far as Roy was concerned his life was now complete, that was until two months after the births, and both women announced they were pregnant, again!