This Bully's Reversal Was Total

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night he took it upon himself to settle things with Judd, it was time to put an end to him and his dastardly ways, his bullying days were numbered, or so Roy hoped. He felt he had learned as much as he could in how to put him and his two cohorts on more than their collective back foot.

The following Wednesday it happened, Roy had spent the previous afternoon with Rose and they had fucked each other silly. Roy went to after school practise, and made sure Judd saw him on the other side of the fence, well away from any other person. There were trees around the area, not a lot but enough for some protection.

Judd scowled at him, pointed his finger at Roy, then to himself, then back at Roy, Roy blew him a kiss. This enraged Judd, and he made all sorts of gestures to him. Roy knew he was taking a chance because Judd wouldn't be on his own. Roy remained where he was staring at Judd none stop.

He was going over in his mind what and how to do it, positioning was the key, he had to be in the right place or he would be finished that was for sure. Roy waited with some apprehension, then Judd appeared, and as usual, the smaller of the three was over Judd's right shoulder about three feet behind, the other one was behind Judd's left, about two feet behind, "so far so good," Roy thought.

Judd stepped closer, Roy turned slightly to his right as if preparing to run. Then he stopped, Judd was almost there, "a few more inched Judd," Roy told him in his head, the other two moved with him. Roy turned more, raised his right hand, and spun back driving a massive twisting knuckle powered punch right into the centre of Judd's face. It was better than any he had thrown in practise.

Judd's nose exploded, the bones shattered, blood spurted every where, Roy might have even broke his upper jaw. Judd went down backwards in a big heap, before the others could react, Roy unleashed a huge left hook right into the right temple of the bigger of Judd's friends. He too went down, his brain frazzled. Neither were in the game any more, Roy turned to the other boy and said, "come on sonny, you're turn!"

He stared at Judd, then at the other boy, both were flat out, he looked back at Roy, mumbled an apology and ran off. Roy stood over Judd, grabbed him by the shirt, lifted him off the floor and spoke.

"You ever come near me again Crabtree, and I will kill you, understand, you and you're two worthless children!" He roared. Judd could only nod his shattered head. Roy kicked the other boy in the ass and told him the same.

Then without thinking, he said, "oh and say hello to you're beautiful mother for me, she'll know what you mean!" He could have bitten his tongue off for that, but it just came from no where. He saw a look of incomprehension from Judd's face, but it was too late. Roy stood, looked one last time and walked away. He was sure he would have no more problems with his bully.

As he walked away he wasn't sure if he hadn't broken his left hand on the head of the second boy, it felt okay but he wasn't too sure. His right hand hurt but that was all, "it's a good job I'm right handed," he told himself.

What did transpire was that Roy had put Judd out of the game on the weekend. He told the school, after squaring it with his two friends, that they had been attacked by three unknown muggers and beaten badly. The police were called but nothing came of it. And Roy never got to spend three days with Judd's mother.

He got a call from Rose saying Judd had told her everything; she wanted to know the truth. So Roy told her of his year long set to's with her son and his two friends. And that he felt it was time to put a stop to it. He asked her if she was going to do anything about it. Rose said no, she hated this sort of behaviour, and Judd would be a changed man from now on.

"On that you can rely Roy," she told him. "But where that leaves us I don't know?"

"Up in the air Rose," her said in reply, "up in the air. But he didn't have to go crying to you about it, I never went to my mummy!"

Rose left that remark; she knew he was right; most bullies can't handle having the tables turned on them. "He told me what you said about me, what we're you thinking of?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it just came out. He hasn't guessed has he?" Roy asked.

"No, I just passed it off as some sort of taunt from you, he accepted it. But he is grounded now apart from school and football!"

Roy said, "Call me when you can okay?"

"Yes Roy I will, and I'm sorry this has happened, goodbye," and that was more or less that.

His heart lurched, he lamented the fact that he wouldn't probably see her again, well, not in the way he had been, possibly at school but that would be it. As the next days passed Roy became more aware of his mother, she seemed to be closer to him than she had been of late. So over time he formulated what he hoped would be a plan for him to get her. To make love to her, and make her his.

Rose had opened up a whole new world to him; he had become assertive, confidant in his actions, certain of himself, without being overly presumptuous. He now knew that setting you're mind on something gave you a head start over someone else, or a halfway lead to what you wanted to accomplish.

That weekend Roy asked his mother if she fancied a trip to the seaside for a couple of nights. His mother was delighted

"I'm packing right now Roy Denton before you change your mind," and she raced off. She came back a moment later and threw him her credit card.

"You know the pin number, book a hotel, a good one too, 5 star if you like,"

Roy set about finding a classy hotel on the PC, and secretly booked the best double suite they had. He was now on a mission; and he had half an idea that if he played his cards right his mother would fall for the ruse, and hopefully into him. When she came down she went straight to him, put her arms around his neck and hugged him. Roy's cock went right to the meat of his mission, it pressed into her.

He knew she had to have felt it, but she didn't pull away, she just stayed where she was until he let her go. He could see colour in her cheeks.

"I've booked a great hotel, right on the front, and it's a 5 star like you said mom, and we are over looking the sea with our own private balcony," he told her. This earned him a happy squeal from her, and a soft languid kiss on his cheek.

After a two hour drive where they discussed the weekend on the way. What to do, and where to go, they arrived. But Roy's last words before they got out of the car were.

"I'm dead certain we'll both find lots of entertainment mom, just me and you, we might not even have to go out?" he told her with a meaningful look in his eyes.

His mother never answered that, but the meaning wasn't all lost on her either.

In the foyer, Roy asked his mother to find a seat while he checked them in. On returning to her, he said.

"Okay Mrs Denton, your weekend starts here," he said, and he took her arm and led her to the elevators.

"What rooms are we in darling?" she enquired, but she sensed something had changed in her son.

"Suite 511 mom, er Carrie," he said, and smiled at her. She looked at him.

"Carrie?"

"Yes Carrie, we are booked into suite 511," he told her without looking at her.

"But Roy..."

"We are Mr and Mrs Denton as far as the hotel staff are concerned Carrie, okay?" he said, with a tone in his voice that told her to wait and see what he was meaning.

They exited the elevator, Roy leading the way, he opened the door for her, and she walked in, her face showed her surprise. It was the most beautiful suite she had ever seen. It had as its centre piece, a four poster bed, with net curtains billowing from each corner. There was a huge three seated sofa, a love seat in the corner, and a chaise longe in the other. A fully fitted credenza, a his and her bathroom suite. A fully stocked bar, a table and four chairs, and outside the most magnificent balcony that could not be over looked. Carrie was stunned.

"Oh darling, oh Roy, I'm so happy, this is the best ever, oh sweetheart I love you, oh I do baby," she whispered, tears filling her lovely eyes. He spoke words hoping to make her realise his underhand intentions.

"It's a honeymoon suite Carrie, mine and yours."

"Honeymoon suite, but that's supposed to be for married couples, newly weds, isn't it?" Then the dim glow of a light started to burn in her lovely head.

"Yes Carrie," he told her "and as far as I'm concerned that's what we are, and that's what we are going to be this weekend, and don't even think of saying no, okay?" His voice carried a conviction, a stringent declaration that he had set it up, he had decided it, and she was going to abide by his ruling. His mother had no answer; she just looked at him in wonder.

She had known that this was probably going to happen sooner or later, the sexual tension, innuendos, touches etc had been building between them for several months now. The last few weeks he had been a little distant, she had put it down to pressure of school work, "or the possibility of a new girlfriend," she had told herself jealously. She had no idea of how right she was! But she had told herself, "I don't think it will be a case of if, I think it's going to be a case of when."

"Well," she told herself, "it seems that when is here."

She raised her head to look at him, then she nodded, she was agreeing to it, she was giving her permission, her accent. It would never be redeemed, if she went ahead, nothing would ever be the same again, never. She stepped to him, put her arms around him, held her body tight to his. Stared deeply into his eyes and kissed him. It was a kiss that no mother ever gives her son; she felt almost obligated to do it, there something now compelling about him, something that made her want to be there with him, and not just for a weekend break, this was a lover's kiss.

Roy wrapped her in his arms and kissed her back, this time there was no pretence, when she felt his cock pressing into her, she pressed back and breathed longingly into his mouth. Carrie was warming to him and it. It felt so strange to be alone with her own flesh and blood like this. She was about to knowingly travel down a road a parent and her child should never travel. But this was beginning to feel like the most natural thing in the world to do. She had given him life, and now he was breathing life back into her.

They worked their way toward the bed, they sat down, broke apart, looked at each other with some embarrassment.

"Can I change in the bathroom baby?" she asked him. Roy understanding his mothers blushing reticent agreed right away. As she left he undressed and got into bed to await her. But changed his mind, "this has to be done right," he said to himself. He donned the 'his' bathrobe which had been left on the bed, a 'his and hers' bathrobe each. His mother had taken her valise with her, in it she had the perfect attire. She wasn't dumb, she had put things in it that only a woman bent on seduction would have.

She hadn't known of any programme for the upcoming event, she had thought that maybe they would go out, have dinner, by candle light, a couple of drinks, hold hands, maybe walk back to their room hand in hand, or arm in arm. But no it was happening now, "I'll go with the flow," she told her image.

She took her clothes off, inspected her lines, and checked herself out. "Well Carrie Louise Denton the working out has paid off girl, you look terrific." She said to her gorgeous reflection. "Just you wait Roy Arnold Denton. I'm going to knock you dead, you see if I don't!" she told her self in the mirror with a smile.

She attached the straps of the suspender belt to her sheer stockings, hitched up her so scanty panties. Carrie clipped the sky blue bra at the front that hardly contained her ample firm, and now very sensitive nippled tits. Put on her matching high heeled shoes, shook her mane of auburn hair. And giving her self one last look, she turned and went back to the bedroom like a night hawk looking for her kill. She also had an enormous smile spread out on her full, blood filled with arousal lips.

Roy was sat on the edge of the bed in his white fluffy knee length dressing gown.

"Oh the darling, he's waiting for me. Not expecting, but hoping, well his hopes are about to be realised, and I hope he's ready!" Carrie mumbled in her dizzy lovely head. Roy was more than ready, and her hopes that he would be, were about to be realised to the fullest extent too.

His jaw dropped when he saw her, this was the first time in his life that he seen his own mother dressed in such a seductive and beautiful fashion. His prick came to full attention in one hit. Her slim lined body was on full view under her attire; her long legs supporting her 5ft 9" frame stunned him. The heels she was wearing brought her to his full height. The half cut bra showed off her perfect mammaries to the fullest, he gasped at her appearance.

"Oh mom you look fantastic, you are utterly perfect," he stammered.

Carrie approached him and stood there, her knees touching his, he lifted his hands and placed them on her upper thighs, squeezed them and gently tugged her to him. Her hands went to his shoulders and she allowed herself to be pulled down on him. She was about to become her son's lover. Her heart burst, this was who she had been waiting for, she knew that now, and even though she had never known it, she had always known!

She put one knee on the bed, and climbed on, both twisted and were then laid face to face in the centre of the huge marital bed. Before Carrie undid the belt on his robe, she whispered.

"No going back after this Roy, none at all, it will never be the same again. Are you prepared for it, have you tried to think it through baby, have you?"

"I don't think I have ever been more certain in my life mom, a lot has happened this last month or so that you don't know about, not yet anyway, you will one day, but today isn't the day mo... Carrie," he finished.

He reached for her and his mother undid the belt and reached in for what she knew was already there, and it was waiting for her, her fingers closed around it, accompanied by a satisfied mutter from Roy. He pulled them together, he kissed her, Carrie's eyes closed and in her head the words, "here we go, on till the end, no going back, not now, not ever!"

She pushed away the gown from his shoulders, he took her tits in his hands and found the nipples already sprouted to extra hardness, he unclipped her bra and got a hold of them, both moaned in pleasure at each others touches. Carrie knew she was making the right move, maybe not ethically or morally, but certainly for her.

Roy's cock in her two hands now felt fabulous, and there was no one on planet earth that was going to stop them from fornicating at will. He was ready, so was she, fore play could wait, action right now was what was needed desperately by the both of them, she tugged him, he rose above her and plunged in.

Carrie half expected Roy to cum in seconds, she got a wonderful surprise when he raided her box and filled it with knowing cock. Roy began to fuck and love his mother, Carrie joined in whole heartedly, her legs and arms encompassed him, urging him on. Encouraging him to the fullest, hot kisses, raking finger nails, bites, humping back at him as he humped down on her. His cock filled her to the gunnels.

There wasn't an ounce of space that wasn't getting heated in her from the friction caused by his beautiful prick. Carrie came, it hit her hard, making her grip him tight, causing shudders of delight to escape her. Roy was ready too, he grunted , held her down and came, he filled his mothers cunt with what seemed like gallons of cum. This made Carrie explode again twice more.

They settled down, relaxed, held on to the other, then the first tentative smile, each blushed, each a little embarrassed by the road they were now irretrievably travelling on together.

"Mom," he said quietly, "that was more than I hoped for, better than I ever thought it could be, and you know what?"

"What baby?" she asked. Roy broke into a loud song.

"It can only get better!" then he laughed loudly, his mother nearly split her sides laughing with him.

"I love you Mrs Denton," he whispered, her return words filled his heart.

"And I love you my darling Mr Denton, will you marry me baby, will you take me for your wife?"

"You may not know it but you are already my wife Carrie Louise Denton, from now on you will call yourself, Mrs Roy Arnold Denton okay?"

"Yes my husband," she smiled, and crushed herself against him.

Her son had taken her completely; Carrie was stunned at the suddenness of it, the speed which it, and he, had taken her over.

"Only problem is my husband," she said, "is no one will ever know will they, we won't be able to tell anyone ever, sadly. I want to shout to the world, especially your dad that we are in love, and are now man and wife in every way!"

"I'll take great joy in telling him one day Carrie, especially if we have children!" This shocked his mom; she had never even had this thought.

"But don't you think I might be a bit old honey, to have children again?" She had had Roy at a young age, she had been 16 when she had been seduced by her then unwanted, (by her parents) boyfriend, he had been 21 at the time. She was only just short of 37 years.

"Lets not get ahead of ourselves Carrie, lets see what happens, it was just a thought," he said, "now, come in a here, I want some fun and lots of it, get to it girl, and now!" he bellowed silly voice.

"Yes Sireeeee," his mom laughed, and dived on him, in the ensuing fight, he lost, deliberately; this allowed her to get to grips with his cock using her nails and teeth.

She had his left nut in her mouth, and her nails lightly dug into his shaft.

"Giv in?" she mumbled around his nut.

"Yes Mo...Carrie, I do," and he sniggered, she didn't know he had accomplished his goal of getting her to suck him off. And Roy didn't know his mother's intentions were to do just that!

Carrie had taken the view that nothing would be held back, she would give him everything he wanted, no matter what. Even if he wanted to do her in her ass, she had never had it up there, she had refused all comers in her youth, and also her husband. Roy wouldn't be denied it, he wanted it, he would get it. And she would enjoy it come hell or high water!

The fighting stopped and the loving taken up again, Carrie skilfully attacked her son's cock and balls, kissing, sucking, licking, fingering, tossing him, he got everything she could think of to do. Soon Roy was on his usual high again, he amazed himself with his get up and go stamina.

He lay back and savoured his mothers skill, she was terrific, he had thought Rose was better than anyone, he had been wrong, nothing was better than this. His prick began its journey to rising eruption, the tingle, the almost unbearable sensation on the end of his cock. He grabbed her by the hair, a sure sigh to both he was going to cum.

He instinctively jammed her head down on him when he blew his load into her mouth, Carrie gainfully and demandingly took it all. He had just cum about 15 minutes earlier so there wasn't the usual humongous amount, but there was enough for Carrie to deal with. She gasped and gulped, but won in the end, just like she knew she would always win this particular battle now and in the future.

She tasted it on her tongue, paddled it in her mouth, she was learning his taste, a taste she would come to know intimately in the weeks, months, and years ahead. She stayed on him for an age, sucking gently, licking lovingly, kissing tenderly, his nuts got the same treatment, she delved underneath to savour his smell, she licked his scrotum, she loved that, as did Roy.