This Bully's Reversal Was Total

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her, he wanted to say, "She will have to come here until something can be decided," but he daren't. Carrie took the decision for him.

"She will have to come here and stay with us, she can't be left on her own, and I don't want to hear a word of protest from you Roy okay?"

"What ever you say Carrie, but it might be a little awkward at times?" he offered.

"Yes I'm sure it might be, but at the moment we have a situation." She told him.

"She is beautiful Roy, how, and even why did it happen for you hey?"

"I can't remember the how, it just did, one minute we were talking, the next I had a hold of her and everything went from there, honestly, it really is still a blur that time.

"I see," she said, " I can understand that, your libido etc, I have experienced it myself haven't I darling?"

"It will never make any difference between us mom... sorry, Carrie," he told her, taking her in his arms to let her know he was okay.

"I know that baby, I don't have to worry, I'm more sure of you than I am of myself." Roy raised his eyebrows, not understanding what she was meaning.

Carrie called Rose, an without letting her get a word in she ordered her to leave the hotel and to come round. They wanted to talk to her. They had a solution to her problem.

Rose arrived thirty minutes later, Carrie ushered her in and made her comfortable, then she called Roy. She saw the look of love pass over Rose's face when she saw him standing there. This was the first shock; it hadn't entered her lovely head that she might have loved Roy.

They sat down and talked, they talked for ever, all had opinions, but were in broad agreement that Rose would not be allowed to be on her own and carrying Roy's child. It ended with the tentative decision that Rose would stay with them and they would work towards living and growing together as one family unit, at least until Rose had her baby.

Rose had yet to find out or be told about Carrie and her son, that she too was carrying Roy's baby, and that they regarded themselves as man and wife. Rose not knowing this, had the idea of taking up where they had left off, ie, being lovers again. But for now she would let things take its course, she knew one thing though, she liked Carrie immensely, how could she not, here she was dropping a ton of worry on her, and she calmly asks her to stay with them, nay, order it!

That night in bed Carrie and Roy talked.

"We have to let her know you are pregnant too Carrie, we can't possibly hide it can we?" he said.

"No Roy we can't, I'll find a way, don't worry."

"It might be for the best if we take the bull by the horns," he said to Carrie, "and come out with it, what can she do? She's carrying my child, and I think she'll want to keep that secret at least for the time being, so she will have to go along with ours. Any way to be quite honest, I think she has inkling that we are closer than we might should be. So taking that into consideration she'll be happy for us?"

"I wish that were true Roy, life would be a lot easier," Carrie responded.

"Okay then sometime tomorrow, you go for ir, and let's see what happens, yes?" he told her.

"Okay, if you hear me take a deep breath, get out of the way okay?" Roy laughed, kissed and felt for a part of her that she liked him feeling a part of. Soon they were gasping to each other their undying love as explosion after explosion rocketed through her, and Roy hammered his come into where they both loved it to go.

Rose lying in her new bed could hear muffled moans, and they could only be the moans of people making love, yet she knew there were only three people in the house. Roy and his mother were they lovers? She lay there a few moments longer then decided to go and investigate. Rose crept out of her room, she could always pretend she was going to the bathroom, she thought. She passed what she assumed was Roy's room and stood outside Carrie's. The tell tale yips coming from a woman was definite. They were the yip, yip, yip, yip, yip of a woman being fabulously banged

They were the yips that Rose knew so well, she had uttered them herself many times when Roy was banging her to bits! She turned, and quietly opened Roy's bedroom door, the bed was made up and unused. She was certain now, Roy was with his mother and he was fucking her good and hard. Which was why his mother couldn't control the yipping coming squeakily out of her open mouth as he screwed her.

They hadn't thought too much about the noise, up until now they had never had to. Rose's pussy went into overdrive at the picture in her fertile mind of Roy on top of his mother, she knew the sight deliciously, she had witnessed it first hand lots of times, and now she thought, "I will see it again, hopefully."

Rose was both shocked and delighted, Roy had to be happy, that was her main worry, her other worry had been Carrie. Now she thought that her acceptance into their family would be a lot easier than she could possibly have thought or hoped for.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to have a serious chat with Carrie." She decided. She went back to bed and murdered her own pussy with her fingers, and the picture of Roy twatting her again, she came fabulously, crying out his name as she did.

In the morning she went sheepishly down stairs, she took on the role of a depressed and sad woman needing sustenance and comfort. Roy and Carrie were there, they greeted her warmly, each giving her a nice hug. This warmed Rose immensely, she had no idea yet that she was going to be told of their affair by Carrie very shortly. And they had no idea that Rose was going to tell Carrie she already knew!

Carrie made her a breakfast and herself too; she nodded to Roy to go out. He did so immediately, Carrie sat next to Rose and told her point blank that she too was pregnant, and that Roy was the father of their child, and they had been lovers since shortly his break up from her. Rose put her arm around her new and in harness friend, "this," she thought, "was good, in fact it was better than good."

"Carrie I understand," she told her, "and I had already guessed you and Roy were closer than mother and son, and I'm fine with it. You will never have to worry about me over it; it will remain with me until the day I die I promise you."

Carrie burst into tears, "I had no idea how much I've wanted to tell someone" she blubbed, "it has made me feel much better Rose thank you, thank you."

She rested her head on Rose's shoulder and hugged her, the beautiful woman hugged her back. Carrie was aware of Rose's beauty; it more than rivalled her own, though she was taller by a good few inches Carrie felt a safe warmth.

"How far on are you Carrie?" she murmured into Carrie's soft hair. Rose inexplicably felt excited by her.

"A few weeks behind you," Carrie told her.

"Can I ask you for one thing Carrie, and I swear your answer will have no bearing on my oath to keep yours and Roy's secret all to myself?"

"Yes of course Rose, what is it?"

Rose took a deep breath, "Would you consider sharing him with me, I need to be loved too. I can't go on without being loved. And who could be better for it than the father of our children?" The term she used, "the father of our children," took Carrie by surprise somehow, but it swung it straight away, Carrie didn't even have to consider it.

"I will ask him, if he says yes, then I do too, but it will have to be his decision, no one else's okay?" Rose kissed her cheek, Carrie turned her head towards her and Rose found her lips, they kissed, Carrie had never kissed a woman, not like this, but Rose had and she liked kissing Carrie. She broke away and apologised, blushing bright red, it worked. Carrie took hold of her and kissed her back.

Then she leaned away and said, "I'll call Roy and ask him to return home, will you go to your room while I put the proposal to him?"

"Yes of course, and don't worry if he says no, I won't be too surprised if he rejects it. You are a beautiful sexy woman Carrie and I can see he loves you immensely." She said softly.

"And it was no wonder he wanted you Rose, you are more beautiful than I, and on top of that, he learned to love a woman from you, you Rose," she replied. They hugged again, Rose's hopes soared.

Carrie made the call, "he will be home in fifteen minutes," Carrie told her. Carrie went for another hug; she was beginning to feel an affinity with Rose. They heard Roy coming, Rose pecked Carrie's lips and disappeared. She watched as Rose swayed upstairs, "there's no wonder he went after her is there?" she asked herself.

"Darling, we need to talk about Rose, I've told her everything and she swears our secret will be safe with her forever more, and I believe her, do you?"

Yes mo... Carrie," he smiled at his error, "if she says that, then you can take it to the bank."

"Good, I'm glad you have said that, I don't have any doubts either, but..."

"But, but what?" he queried.

"She asked me something, I said I would agree, but it was to be your decision, and yours alone. I'm going to ask you something, them I'm going to leave the room immediately to give you some alone time to think about what I've just told you. But never doubt for even one single moment in time that I will ever stop loving or wanting you my sweet darling."

Roy looked at her perplexed, what on earth are you talking about?" he said.

"Rose asked me if I would share you with her, I told her yes, but you must decide if you want to. I'll be fine with it baby either way, you are after all," she said, and used Rose's words, "the father of our children," and walked out. Roy sat there utterly stunned.

Then he smiled, "share me?" he mumbled to himself, "oh wow, I have two utterly beautiful women wanting me forever. Not forgetting I'll be a daddy of two kids," he chortled now. But he would have to assert some authority. His prick hardened, seeing both women attacking him at the same time, and in the same bed.

He went into the kitchen, he looked at his beautiful mother, took her in his arms and told her he loved her and that he would love her forever. Then he said, "I agree Carrie, I can love Rose too, are you really sure you want this for us?" he asked her pointedly.

"I want what ever is best for you, for me, for our baby, and now for Rose too and your baby she is carrying." That was how it was decided.

"I need to talk to Rose mo... will I ever stop saying that to you Carrie?" he smiled.

Carrie smiled back, "I don't want you to baby, but only in public though. I need to do some shopping, go and see her, she's upstairs and I think she will be beside herself with worry and very fretful, go and put her at ease!" She told him, knowing that he would probably end up putting her at more than ease!

Carrie felt a pang of jealousy that her man, her lover, her son, and her husband was going to soon be with another woman.

"Maybe it might be a good thing being jealous a little, Rose too I hope. It might keep us on our toes?" she thought to herself. Carrie didn't know it but her thoughts were straight as an arrow. Both of them would be jealous in a small and unnecessary way. But that wouldn't detract either woman from putting Roy front and centre in their lives.

She left, but didn't want to, "I'll have to get used to it, as Rose will too," she told herself, which gave her some comfort knowing Rose would feel the same. Roy went upstairs and knocked on Rose's door, she opened it with fear in her eyes, she realised now how much she did actually love him, and had for a long time.

"Carrie has told me that you might need me?" he asked tentatively, but firmly putting the ball squarely into Rose's court. There could be no misunderstanding of his intent; Rose had to say the words. She didn't have to, tears sprung from her eyes and she rushed him.

"Oh Roy I love you, Carrie loves you, we both love you so much. And we both need you darling, we are both carrying your children they will desperately need their daddy darling. Please let me stay here with you both. You won't regret it I promise. I'll do everything you say, please Roy please?" she begged.

He backed her into her room and fell on the bed with her.

"You and Carrie need to go and buy a king size bed, one that will take three," he told he smiling as he kissed her. Rose rolled him over on to his back and attacked him with so much love and gratitude.

"You will never regret this Roy, and neither will Carrie, I will make you both so happy!" Roy had not a clue what she meant. But Rose did, she knew now she was Roy's, she would never say no to him, no matter what. But she would make love to Carrie too. She would work her socks off to make them the happiest people in the world.

Rose soon had a hold of her most prized possession, the one she had missed so so much, Roy's fabulous cock, he was hard and it was for her she knew. They were soon naked, and Roy got on and in, in double quick time. Rose cried with utter pleasure of him doing her the way she remembered, and had constantly thought of since their last time together. And soon the 'yips' were coming from her thick and fast.

Rose came in a rush and a bang, it nearly crippled her, the force of was so intense she felt paralysed under him. "Oh I love you Roy, I really really do honey of mine," she whispered quietly.

"Don't ever feel any other way Rose, never," he told her, "I love you too." These were the sweetest words Rose had ever heard from anyone in her life.

Then he hit her with a real whammy, "Carrie and I regard ourselves as man and wife Rose, did she tell you that?" he asked her. Carrie hadn't, but she had guessed there was a feeling like that between them.

"No Roy she hasn't," she hung her beautiful head.

"Well when or if you get divorced, will you be my wife too, how does that sit?" he asked her. Rose dived at him and kissed him madly, "Oh Roy yes I will, I will," and tears fell from her gorgeous eyes.

They had a quick shower and dressed, downstairs they waited for Carrie to return, Roy immediately went to her and kissed her passionately in front of a gaping Rose. That was when she felt her first pang of jealousy. But knew she would have to deal with it, Roy had first call on the both of them and she would learn to live with it, for her sake, Carrie's sake and their children's sake.

Roy walked to the door, "I have to go out, and I think you two need to talk things over, don't you?" he eyes them both with love. They looked at each other, looked back at him and grinned in unison.

"Yes Roy we do," they both spoke together, both women knowing things were already settled bar for the small print.

"You have discussed things," Carrie said, "it's all okay with Roy? Don't answer that I can see it in your eyes, and your face is still flush from his decision!"

Rose blinked at Carrie, was she alright or not? She pondered

"What did he tell you Rose?" Rose took a decision of her own, and said.

"He told me we have to buy a king size bed to fit three people!" Rose told her shyly.

"Funny you should say that," Carrie replied, "there is one arriving this afternoon, along with new bedding for it. A lot of new bedding too, I have a feeling we will have a lot of laundry to be getting on with!" Carrie sniggered.

Rose flew at her, hugged her and kissed her, "Oh Carrie, I promise you, you will never have cause for regret. Not for one single moment I swear," then she kissed Carrie hard on the lips.

"I'm already sure of that Rose," she gasped between Rose's lips as they devoured her own.

"I take it you like women too Rose?" Carrie enquired.

"I have this thing for one woman in my life Carrie and one woman only," she told her. Carrie went on the defensive; she didn't feel happy at this new revelation. She wasn't going to have another woman entering their lives.

"I'm not comfortable with this Rose, you should have said before, Roy won't allow another woman in here and neither will I!"

"There isn't another woman Carrie, well there is, its you, silly!" and she hugged her again before finding Carrie's mouth and kissing her once more.

Carrie fell into it, she had no experience of other women, but she liked being kissed by Rose, it was soft, liquid, demanding, and searching. She found herself kissing her back, and the natural progression to Rose feeling and squeezing her breast, then finding and taking her by her nipple came as no surprise. But her reaction did, she squealed softly into Rose's mouth.

Being taller than Rose Carrie held the dominant pose, but she wasn't in control of what was happening, Rose definitely was.

"Rose," Carrie gasped, "Roy, what about Roy, he might not like this development between us. And I won't have him hurt, not by you or me!" she told her.

"You know him better than I do Carrie, but I think he will take it in his stride and like it. There are not many men who don't like to see two women making love to each other." Rose told her lovingly.

"Are you sure about that Rose? I'm not." She said.

"We can put it to the test one time in bed," Rose offered, "we can accidently end up playing with each other, and see how he reacts?"

Rose took up her initiative and kissed her again, "but for now, let's keep it between us, and make it our one aim in life to make Roy the happiest boy, man, husband on earth shall we Carrie."

"Yes Rose, I think that's a good idea for the moment." Carrie replied into her mouth.

Roy came home to two very happy women in the afternoon, just in time to witness them making up their new massive king sized bed.

"You Roy, will be in the middle tonight darling," Carrie told her husband, and you're two pregnant wives will be at your side," she winked lasciviously at Rose.

Roy in a show of disbelief to the two women stripped naked and dove into the bed, why not give it a test drive," he laughed loudly. "Come on, last one in is a sissy!" They practically ripped their clothes of and dived in together, and he disappeared under fray of beautiful arms, legs and lips.

Carrie got his mouth, Rose got his cock and the both devoured him, with them constantly swapping places. Roy was in heaven, he had two utterly beautiful women mad for him, wanted only him and both expecting his babies. He suddenly wanted to tell Judd Crabtree very badly that he had his mother, that he owned her, he was going to keep her forever, and give her more children, maybe one day he would tell him!

They never left the bed at all that day, he fucked them both twice, he had them all over the bed, the sheets were stained with their joint cum, and juices. And he witnessed his mother and Rose playing with each other which turned him on immensely. Rose gave Carrie a satisfied and happy look, Carrie gave her one back. The future was looking very bright indeed.

Both women made the other come much to Roy's delight, moaning and yipping away as they did. Then they slept soundly, Roy between them, spooned into Carrie's back, Rose spooned into his, her hand holding his cock all night, and Roy had his mother's tits and nipples to toy with dreamily.

The morning broke over them; Roy set to work on his mother, inserting his prick in from behind. He had lost any inhibitions he might have had now. Rose woke and knew what was happening she reached over for Carrie's nipple, then clit. Soon Carrie was in the throes of orgasm on orgasm brought on by her two lovers. Roy, along with Rose gave her no respite as they made her cum gloriously and helplessly for them.

Roy hadn't cum yet; he was still ready to go and turned around, telling Rose to do the same. He wasted no time; he forced his prick into Rose's ass, and fucked her fast and furiously. She held her breath, it was painful and she loved it. Carrie was guessing where he was, and paid Rose the compliment she had paid her. Mercilessly she got her own back; she mangled Rose's clit with her fingers bringing her up to a tremendous crashing climax. As Roy blew his lot and spewed his hot steaming cum into Rose's bowels.