This is Out of Control!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he got up, showered, and pulled on board shorts and a t-shirt. He made his way to the kitchen and started scrambling some eggs. He had been going on autopilot, but then he shook his head, set down the eggs, and walked over to the sliding glass door.

"Hey, I'm making some scrambled eggs, maybe some pancakes or toast. You want any?" he called out the door.

"Sounds great," Anne said after a moment; then to her friends, "you guys want any?" Janet and Lana blushed at this, but Rachel said, "Sure."

Fifteen minutes later, the girls were seated around the dining room table, wrapped in beach towels as Tony served them all a steaming breakfast. Tony pulled up a chair between Anne and Lana and joined them. It was a pleasant meal, Tony thought as he slowly ate. He carefully avoided staring at the girls' legs, visible as they were through the acrylic tabletop. The girls chatted easily. They had all been friends for over a decade, after all. Tony occasionally chimed in, smiled or nodded, but otherwise quietly ate his breakfast. When they were done eating, Tony cleared the dishes away and started cleaning them. Anne and Lana offered to help, but he shook them off with a charming smile. "That's okay, ladies. Thanks for the lovely company. You enjoy the pool, I'll take care of this."

"Thanks, Tony," Anne said, rising up on her bare tiptoes to kiss his cheek. Minutes later, as the cold pool water once again soothed her battered pussy, Anne was reminded that her little brother had grown into an incredible man.

She floated idly at the side of the pool while her friends talked in low voices on the stairs at the shallow end. Eventually, they all swam over to Anne. Janet was the one who broached the topic.

"Anne, is Tony...seeing anybody?"

Anne was so startled that she dipped briefly under the surface before getting her feet under her and standing back up. It took her a moment to realize there was no accusation there; her friends were genuinely curious. Time to put on the act, she thought.

"I don't think so — at least not anyone from around here. If he's involved, it's a long-distance thing. Why do you ask?" Anne wasn't really surprised to see all three of her friends blush. She couldn't blame them for their interest, obviously.

"Oh, wait," Anne went on, hamming it up, "Ew! Seriously? My little brother?"

Her friends responded all at once, "Come on, Anne! Your brother is hot!" "That's a prime piece of cake, Anne." "I'd love to drag him into my—"

Anne covered her ears, "La-la-la-la-la-la! I'm not hearing this!"

Rachel and Janet each grabbed an arm, pulling her hands from her ears and shushing her.

"Come on, Anne," Rachel said in a low voice, "Just see if he's taken...and let us know."

Anne made a show of thinking it over, and then something really did occur to her.

"He has been talking to a girl on the phone since he's been here. I'm not sure if she's someone from his school or maybe someone he met at his summer job. I have no idea if they were dating or what, but I can ask him." Lana and Rachel both looked a little alarmed at that, so Anne added, "Don't worry; I'll be subtle about it."

When they looked relieved, she couldn't help but mess with them.

"Then again, maybe the straightforward approach would be best. 'Hey, Tony, my friends all want you to fuck them.' Does that sound about right?" She got dunked—hard—for that one. Afterwards, they all laughed it off, but Anne could tell the idea had her friends burning up inside.

Later, Tony brought them all lunch, serving sandwiches and chips with soda on the pool deck. He retreated back into the house to eat his lunch in front of the television. Anne watched her friends staring lustfully at her brother the whole time and just shook her head. "If they only knew..." she thought. If they really knew how amazing he was, she'd have to pry them off of him with a crowbar...just to get her turn with him.

After lunch and some sunbathing, Anne's friends all showered, changed, and left. While they used the three bathrooms, Anne sat in the living room to talk with her brother. She was pleased to note that the long board shorts he wore today kept his cock hidden from view. Facing Anne the way he was, she figured Tony was unaware when Lana emerged from their parent's room behind him.

"So, Tony," Anne said, speaking loudly enough that Lana could hear, "that girl you've been talking to on the phone? Is that serious?"

"Kim," he replied, "It was...we worked together at the resort. It was pretty intense with us this summer. I don't think it's a long-term thing, though." He had spied Lana's reflection in the china cabinet to the right of the television, and his eyes twinkled at his sister as he went on, "Why? Did Lana ask you if I was available?"

Lana's embarrassed gasp made Tony laugh out loud. Anne looked genuinely shocked. Lana looked like she wanted to disappear. Tony turned to Lana, still laughing and indicated the china cabinet. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself. I saw your reflection in the glass."

Lana covered her face with both hands, then slowly lowered them and joined in laughing. She was obviously embarrassed, though. Tony turned back to his sister and raised both eyebrows questioningly. Anne shrugged back. Tony rose to his feet, walked up to Lana and gave her a soft hug.

"I would love to take you out sometime if you would like," he said softly into her ear. Lana shivered in his arms.

He released her and returned to the living room long enough to snag his empty soda can, bag of chips, and the paper plate from his sandwich. He dropped them into the kitchen trash, then went out the back door to clean up after the girls' lunch. When he came back inside, only his sister was still in the house.

Anne watched him as he disposed of the rest of the trash. She wanted him so badly at that moment. Her pussy was throbbing with desire, but it was still sore. Tony caught her gaze. "Are your friends gone?"

"Yes."

He regarded her, sitting on the couch with the beach towel wrapped around her. "Are you planning to shower?" There was a bit of suggestion in his voice.

"I don't know. Can you be gentle with me in the shower? My little pussy is so sore right now..."

Tony looked stricken, clearly horrified by the thought that he had hurt his sister.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered. There was a long pause.

"Well?" she held his gaze.

"Well what?"

"Can you be gentle with me in the shower?" she repeated.

"Yes. Yes I can." The grin had returned to his face.

Tony was indeed gentle, washing his sister's sweet body tenderly under the warm water of their shared bathroom. He gently coaxed three orgasms from her as his soapy hands cleaned, stroked, and explored her sensitive breasts, her neck, her quivering asshole, and, carefully, her drooling pussy. Once he had rinsed and dried her, Anne was on fire with lust for him. His strong hands restrained her as she tried to jump up and mount him right there in the bathroom.

"Whoa. Hold on there, hot stuff," Tony murmured into her ear as he held her effortlessly off the floor. He kissed her softly on her neck and continued, "It's going to be amazing to slide my hard cock inside your wet little pussy again, but I won't hurt you. Right now, it would hurt. Also, mom could be home from work any time now."

They kissed and fondled each other in the bathroom for another ten minutes. Tony then carried her into her bedroom and gently dressed her and brushed her hair. He was naked the entire time, and his erect cock often bumped or brushed against her. Fully clothed, with her hair looking fabulous, Anne dropped to her knees on her bedroom floor and sucked off her brother's massive erection.

She was still sucking the last of his tasty cum out of his twitching cock when they heard their mother's car pull up in the driveway. The head of Tony's cock gave a lurch in her mouth, releasing a final jet, and then he unhurriedly withdrew and walked naked into his room. He closed the door quietly behind him.

That evening, Chuck and Catherine did not put on a show in front of their kids. They retreated to their bedroom right after dinner for a quick, hot bout of sex before turning in. It had been a long day at work for both of them, and they hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before. Tony and Anne went to their own rooms and turned in early as well.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Anne woke up and snuck into Tony's room. He was asleep on his side facing toward the door, with his back almost to the wall. She crawled into his bed, sliding her head down under his covers to take him in her mouth. Once again, she felt his big, spongy head filling her mouth. Tony's sweet pre-cum was completely addictive, she realized, as she sucked it eagerly from him. Anne heard her brother moan softly, and felt his breath on her thigh as he awakened to this midnight blowjob. His strong hands squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling her open as his mouth sought out her insatiable pussy. She groaned around the mouthful of cock as his lips found and closed on her clit. After a half hour of gentle sucking, fondling and stroking, a thoroughly satisfied Anne crawled back into her bed with a hot load of her brother's cum in her stomach.

Anne woke up early the next morning, making her way downstairs in time to see her parents off to work. As soon as the second car left the driveway, she was up the stairs in a flash to her bedroom. She tore off her pajamas and looked through her closet for something sexy to put on. Her pussy was throbbing wetly between her thighs, making it impossible for her to concentrate. "Fuck it," she muttered, and she walked completely naked into her sleeping brother's room.

Tony thought he was being awakened by another of his sister's blowjobs, until he heard her panting above him. His eyes opened to the erotic vision of her big breasts bouncing right in front of his face. Her big, thick nipples were hard and beckoning his mouth. He lifted his head from the pillow to suck one of them in. Anne squealed in delight as she felt him suck her sensitive nipple and his cock jerk appreciatively inside her pussy. His delicious morning wood was a dream come true for her famished pussy. It felt to both of them like her pussy was trying to slurp and swallow his shaft as Anne gently rose and lowered on it. She had one quick orgasm before Tony even woke up, and she had two more intense ones before he announced he was getting close.

"Where do you want me to come?" Tony gently asked her.

Anne groaned in response. She really couldn't make up her mind. She loved feeling him spurting in her pussy. She loved swallowing his load and the look on his face when she did it. Then she thought he might want to cover her with it. The thought of that hot cum striking her skin was a turn on. Finally, she leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I want you to put it where you most want to."

Tony's eyes lit up and he growled, sitting up and pushing Anne onto her back. He put his arms inside her thighs, lifting her knees up and spreading her wide open as he rose onto his knees. He drove deeply into her wide-spread pussy for five steady strokes as he whispered to her, "where I most want it?" She nodded vigorously. "I want—stroke—to put it—stroke—in your tight little ass.' He pulled out of her pussy, and the tip of his huge cock spread her tight little asshole for the first time. Anne was terrified at the thought, but he stopped with just the tip of his cock head opening her up, and then fired shot after molten shot up inside her ass. She was amazed at the intensity of the orgasm that rocked her body when she felt it.

They were both amazed when they realized that she was pushing her ass into him, forcing more of the head inside her. Anne rarely had anal sex. Maybe four times with a real cock, and another dozen with a dildo. At that moment, though, she felt compelled to try to get as much of that fat, wonderful cock into her hungry ass as she could. Tony's position between her wide-spread legs gave him a perfect view of her clean-shaved, puffy little pussy, still slightly open and swollen from their fucking. Just below that, his massive cock head was being swallowed up by her wide-stretched asshole. Both of them expected that this would be a brief, teasing penetration, but they continued to be surprised. There was plenty of lubrication, from the pussy juices coating Tony's shaft and the fresh load of hot cum inside Anne's ass. Tony's cock head was soon all the way inside her clutching ring of welcoming muscle, and his shaft slid steadily deeper into her. Tony's eyes were wide with lust as he watched, and his mouth was open partway. Anne found his horny face unbelievably erotic, and her pussy was drooling with pleasure as she continued pushing. She gasped out loud when his balls came to rest against her ass. She craned her neck up, but could only see her pulsing, empty pussy. "My brother is balls-deep in my ass," she thought with wonder. The thought alone made her shiver, she was so turned on.

"I can't believe you did that," Tony croaked out. He reached out and gently stroked her cheek. "Does it hurt?"

"God, no. It feels amazing. I feel so full with your huge cock in my tight little ass." She hissed out the last three words.

Tony slowly pulled his hips back, feeling the clutching muscles inside Anne's butt grasping and releasing him as he slowly withdrew. When he was halfway out, she suddenly gasped and grabbed his arms.

"Oh, God! That's so—oh, shit! You're nailing my g-spot! Through—unh—my ass!"

Tony slowly slid his cock an inch forward, then an inch back. Anne grunted loudly and her head shook uncontrollably from side to side. He slid a little further in, and a little further back. It took another ten minutes, but then he was stroking the full length of his rock-hard cock in and out of her ass with each powerful thrust. Each time, Anne thrust back and grunted loudly as the ridge of his glans mauled her g-spot.

When Tony put his second load of cum up her ass, they both had a bone-shaking orgasm.

They shared a shower afterward, and only barely avoided getting caught naked when Anne's friends again arrived.

"I should have never given them keys to our house," Anne muttered to herself as Tony dove into his room and closed the door behind him.

Later, Anne was floating in the deep end of the pool. She had her arms stretched over a little raft, holding her upper half out of the water while the cool water soothed her tender holes. "My BROTHER'S holes," she thought, loving the way it sounded in her head. She looked up to see Rachel looking at her strangely. Anne panicked, "Oh, God, did I just say that out loud?" But she held her hand above her eyes to shield out the sun and said, "What?"

Rachel regarded her for a moment before speaking. "You've got that look...did you meet somebody?!?"

Anne immediately felt her blood pressure return to normal. She laughed lightly. "Noo. I watched this movie last night...dang, what was the name of it...anyway, this woman is in the shower, and her boyfriend comes in behind her. He washes her back, and then he just pushes her up against the glass and takes her. Oh, I was so hot." All of this was true, except she had actually seen the movie two months earlier, at college.

"Sick! You watched that with your parents?"

"Nah, they had gone to bed. It was just me."

Tony emerged from the house then. The girls all turned when they heard the sliding glass door open.

"Good morning, ladies!" Tony beamed at them, "Anybody want some brunch or anything?"

"I'd like some of that." Rachel breathed. Anne poked her in the ribs.

"I ate earlier," Anne said, "but if you'd like to join us for a swim afterwards, that would be cool."

"Actually...I am a little hungry—if you don't mind," Lana said from the stairs. She emerged from the pool, her sexy blonde hair soaking wet, and her little nipples poking out of her bikini top. Tony smiled broadly, making no secret as his eyes took her in.

"Sure. Come on in," he said.

Anne realized she had narrowed her eyes at her friend, and forced herself into a neutral expression. She didn't think Tony would just take Lana right there in the kitchen...wow. That actually got her a little hot.

In fact, Tony had been hot for Lana for years. Of course, he found leggy Rachel, busty Janet, and ditzy Claire all very attractive when they had been in high school. To his junior-high eyes, they had all been so much older, more sophisticated, and oh, so sexy. He, of course was the consummate nerd at that age. He was a short, skinny, comic reading, glasses-wearing (thank you, Lasix!), calculus-acing, dice-rolling Dungeon Master. And, of course, he was completely at a loss when it came to talking to pretty girls. Now, he relished Lana's obvious nervousness and arousal in his presence.

Tony strode confidently into the kitchen, Lana following with a beach towel wrapped around her. She was still dripping water as she followed, staring at Tony's muscular back and calves. She was trying to adjust her swimsuit, which was twisted a bit and soaking wet. Tony opened the refrigerator, looking around inside. "Anything you'd like?" he asked.

Right then, the bow holding the right side of Lana's bikini bottoms came undone, and the saturated garment dropped between her feet with a loud, wet, plop. Tony looked over, saw what had hit the floor, and then looked up at Lana's scarlet face. Her mouth moved, trying to make words, but that wasn't happening. She bent over hurriedly, scrambling to pick up her soaking wet bottoms. Her right foot slipped out from under her, and she was falling to the floor. In a flash, Tony was there, catching her and stopping her fall. Her towel flew open, revealing her fuzzy little pussy. Then she was up, in the air and cradled in Tony's strong arms, and he was talking softly to her.

"It's okay, Lana. I've got you."

Tony turned and sat her on the kitchen counter, then turned back around and picked up her bikini bottoms. Out of the corner of his left eye, he made sure they could not be seen from the pool deck. He then turned back to Lana and dropped to his knees in front of her. He put the bikini bottom out, and Lana extended her feet for him without even thinking. Tony slid the tiny piece of cloth up her sexy legs, his eyes taking in her slightly spread pussy lips right in front of his face. He looked up to her eyes as he pulled the bikini up her thighs and said softly, "It's beautiful, Lana."

"Thank you," she whispered.

Tony stood as he pulled the bikini bottoms up her thighs. Lana leaned back on the counter to raise her hips, and Tony pulled the bikini bottoms the rest of the way up, easing it into her crotch. He then gently but firmly tied the laces back into a bow. He then took her towel and gently dried her feet and legs, handing the towel to her when he was done. Lana could scarcely believe how effortlessly he picked her up, pulling her to his chest before lowering her to the floor. "I'll be right back," he said.

Tony walked around the corner, through his parents' bedroom and into their bathroom. He returned with a bath towel and quickly wiped up the puddles of pool water from the kitchen floor. When he was satisfied that it was no longer a slip hazard, he finally stood, facing Lana.

"Are you alright?' he asked her, looking into her eyes.

"Yes," she gasped back. She was so turned on, now that her embarrassment had passed.

Her arousal was so clear that Tony could not resist. He leaned his head in slowly to hers. Lana sighed and closed her eyes, leaning up to him and surrendering her mouth to his. Tony took his time, savoring this kiss he had long imagined. His lips worked hers over expertly, and then she was opening her mouth, inviting his tongue in to play. He caught her towel as she released it, and then he put both towels over his right forearm. Scooping her up in his arms, Tony carried her into his parents' bedroom, kissing her passionately all the way.