This is Out of Control!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued into his parents' bathroom, pushing the button that locked the door as he closed it behind him. He was able to hold her cradled in his right arm as his left reached down to deftly untie the drawstring of his shorts, and then the bow holding her bottoms in place. Both hit the floor at the same time, and then he was holding her sweet ass in both hands, pulling her up into the air so he could kiss her hard nipples through her top. Lana gasped as she looked down at him. And then she was being lowered, her pussy being pressed against his muscular abdomen so hard that her clit was being pushed up by each rippling ridge of muscle. She gasped again when she felt the tip of his cock touch her pussy lips, spreading her open more and more...and more...good God! She had never felt so vulnerable and opened up as she did at that moment, and his cock head wasn't even all the way inside her! She was clutching her arms around his neck and moaning into his shoulder as she finally felt the ridge of that fat cock entering her pussy.

Tony held still, savoring this moment for a solid minute. Her fuzzy little pussy was so tight around him. He was so hard inside her. Her body felt so light in his hands, and her sweet ass was soft as his fingers pressed into her cheeks.

Tony's calculating mind was already running a timer. He knew they had only sixteen minutes before they would be caught. Also, if Anne caught them, he would be in trouble. He hadn't asked her if he could fuck her friend.

He slowly pumped just the head of his cock inside Lana for two minutes. He turned then, and brought her bottom to rest on the edge of the sink. He kissed her mouth hotly, driving his tongue deep into her, thrusting it suggestively. Lana began sucking on his tongue, moaning as she felt her pussy being opened up by the most marvelous, huge cock she had ever had. Tony spent three more glorious minutes working the rest of his length up inside her. He then pulled his mouth from hers, noisily drawing in a breath and looking down. Reflexively, Lana also gulped in air and looked down...and couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the size of the shaft being slowly withdrawn from her well-stretched pussy hole. Her eyes grew larger and larger as more and more of it was revealed. When only the head was inside her, Tony looked her in the eyes, causing her to meet his gaze, and then he started pushing it back in.

Tony spent three more minutes slowly stroking his full length in and out. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks hard as he kissed her again, and he began to thrust vigorously inside her. Lana came explosively with that first deep plunge, and her little pussy kept fluttering and drooling in continuous orgasm as he pounded her relentlessly. She was groaning and moaning in his mouth as Tony took her in his parents' bathroom.

After four minutes of intense fucking, Tony released her mouth. His voice was deep and husky as he moaned into her ear.

"I'm going to cum, Lana. There's going to be a lot of it. Do you want my hot cum inside your pussy?"

"YEEESSSS!" she screamed out. Moments later she was biting his shoulder to keep from screaming out again as his cock bucked and filled her with his hot cream. When his cock stopped shooting, slowing to a slow pulse inside Lana's tight pussy, Tony reached behind her and turned on the faucet. He grabbed a washcloth and soaked it, then squeezed it out. He kissed her again, and then held the washcloth below their joined genitals. He withdrew slowly, teasing the base of her stretched pussy lips and tickling her asshole with the washcloth. When the head of his cock stretched her open on the way out, it was followed by a torrent of cum. Tony caught all of it in the washcloth, then folded it up and used it to wipe her pussy clean. Lana was still quivering with orgasmic aftershocks as he put her bikini bottoms back on her.

Tony frowned slightly then. They had taken too long. Someone would be in the house by now. He whispered, "Sorry about this" and then leaned down and bit her really hard on the front of her kneecap. It almost drew blood. Lana cried out, "OW!"

Tony put a finger to her lips, and then reached into the cabinet beneath the sink and pulled out a bandage. He talked to her in a soft voice as he applied the bandage.

"The other girls will be inside looking for us. You fell in the kitchen and hit your knee. I got you a bandage. I'm sorry I did that to you, but I have to be the one to clear it with Anne before we can...date. If I ask, and she says no..." he looked up at her, "then she'll just be mad at me when we do it anyway."

Lana looked down at her knee. There was just a hint of reddened skin visible above and below the bandage. Her knee did hurt where Tony had bit her but...totally worth it. She looked from her bandaged knee to his face and smiled.

"You think of everything. You do this often?"

Tony flashed another brilliant, pussy-melting smile as he shook his head no.

When they got back to the kitchen, Anne, Rachel and Janet were all waiting for them. Tony was holding Lana's arm gently as she walked unsteadily next to him. Lana looked up at her friends, and could tell Anne was pissed.

"I should have dried off better," Lana mumbled, "I slipped and fell on my knee—hard—and Tony carried me over to get a bandage." She looked adoringly up at him. "Thanks, Tony."

Tony put on his best "aw, shucks" face and said, "You're welcome."

Lana wobbled over to the dining room table and sat down gingerly. "Good God," she thought, "My pussy is just wrecked!"

The five of them swam in the pool for a while. They sunned for a half-hour after that. The girls then excused themselves and went inside to shower and change. Tony waved at them as they walked away. He was tense, though he hid it well. It was all in Lana's hands now.

Sure enough, as soon as the four girls were out of his sight inside the house, everyone turned on Lana.

"Okay, Lana, what gives," Janet grilled her, "why all the googly eyes at Tony now? What happened in here?"

Lana looked at her friends. Anne still looked angry. She wasn't sure if Janet and Rachel were jealous or just insatiably curious, but she decided to stick to the story.

"When I fell, Tony just scooped me up. He was so strong. And so calm and gentle at the same time. I just felt so...safe in his arms. And so turned on! God, he's such a man now."

She turned to Anne. She was smiling, but there was fire in her eyes as she said, "If you told your brother I want him to fuck me, you wouldn't be wrong."

All three of her friends sucked in their breath when they heard her. They had never seen Lana like this before. They split up to shower and change clothes. Lana "returned to the scene of the crime," choosing the parents' bathroom. Even though she had been in the pool for an hour, she could still feel Tony's cum oozing out of her as she showered. "Such a man," she muttered, as she slid two fingers up inside her and forced the semen out. She licked her fingers afterward, shaking as she did so. After she showered and dried, she remembered to put on a fresh bandage.

Anne was ninety-nine percent convinced that Lana's story was true...but that nagging one percent, that perverted part of her brain that kept picturing her brother pounding Lana hard, made her want to tag along with her friends to make sure she didn't miss something. After she had showered and changed, she joined Janet and Lana in the living room while they waited for Rachel. Tony came in while they were sitting there. He flashed them that dazzling smile again.

"So...which bathroom is Rachel in? I know she'd HATE it if I hopped in the shower with her." Laughing hard, he dodged the throw pillows that Anne and Lana hurled his way.

"Use the upstairs bathroom, you perv!" his sister laughed at him. Lana was blushing hard, but Janet was almost as red-faced. Janet couldn't take her eyes off of Tony's muscular back, then that tight little butt in his shorts, and finally his flexing calves as he disappeared up the stairs. Lana's story ran through her mind, and she could only imagine how it would feel to be scooped up in those strong arms...

Minutes later, the four girls were driving away in Rachel's SUV when Janet blurted out, "You know, Anne, you really should tell your brother he needs to fuck us all."

Rachel swerved slightly as she turned to look at Janet in the backseat. She quickly regained control, looking back at the road. "What the fuck did I miss?!?" she wailed.

After he had washed and changed, Tony talked with Kim for a good half hour on the phone. While he talked to her, he was checking up on his e-mail, and then quickly browsed through his social media. Kim talked about some of the long-term pain in the ass guests at the resort, some of the new kids getting into trouble, one getting fired. He talked about his older sister and her pain in the ass friends, coming over and kicking him out of the pool so they could have their privacy. He stopped talking then, thinking hard, and finally said,

"I'm sorry, Kim. That was...not entirely true. One of my sister's friends desperately wants to date me. I never want to lie to you. I want you so badly, but I don't know how we would work it out."

Kim had expected their relationship to end, but it still hurt when she heard it. "Oh, God, Tony. I miss you so much." She choked back a sob, but then said, "If she's a nice girl, you should date her." Then, after a long pause, "Maybe someday you and I...I'll always remember you."

"Kim?" Tony said quietly.

"Yes?"

"You will make some lucky guy the happiest man in the world. I hope that guy turns out to be me, but if it isn't..."

"Yeah," Kim was hoarse as she struggled to get out, "right back at you."

Tony was fighting back his own tears after the end of the phone call. He realized then that he had been scrolling down on Facebook for a very long time. He was about to close it when his eyes caught a year-old post from his friend Jason. Jason had been one of his good friends in junior high. He found a phone number and dialed it.

"Hey, is Jason there? Oh, hey, man, it's Tony! Yeah, I know, it's been forever..." He wiped the tears from his cheeks and caught up on four missed years of his friend's life.

Anne realized all too soon that she had made a terrible mistake. She could have stayed at home, with Tony. She could have that thick dick deep inside her right now. But nooo, she had to go out with her friends, and now they were talking about her little brother and pestering her. Asking those questions that could end friendships, like "don't you think I'd be better with him than she would be?" Finally, she had all she could stand.

"ENOUGH!" she bellowed. Her friends were silent. "You all want my little brother so bad? Fine. Here's what we'll do." She had a decidedly evil glint in her eye as she spelled it out for them. They couldn't believe what she said next.

"You were all planning to go up to Rachel's family cabin this weekend, right? Well, I will go with you, and we'll bring Tony along. Each of you will get one night with him all to your self. The one who does him the best will get to date him."

It was an outrageous suggestion. Ridiculous, ludicrous! ...and yet, it was undeniably hot.

Janet finally broke the silence, "Wait, how would we decide who wins?"

"Oh, I get to watch," Anne said huskily, "Somebody's got to be the judge."

"No way!" Rachel said, "That's so perverted, Anne. There's no way I—"

"I'm in," Lana gasped out. Rachel and Janet stared at her. Did she really just agree to...?

"Me too," Janet said softly. Her legs were shaking visibly as she imagined it.

Rachel looked back and forth between the two of them, not believing this was happening. She blew out a big breath and said, "Well, what makes you think my parents will let us bring a guy up to the cabin with us?"

"Are you kidding?" Anne replied, "I'm bringing my BROTHER along. The honor student slash lifeguard." She held her hands to her chest, and in a mocking voice said, "Just in case we get in trouble and need a man's help."

Rachel looked at Anne, shaking her head. They were all crazy. This whole thing was just...

"I'm in," she finally relented. She couldn't believe she was actually agreeing to this, but, "I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't. Of course, this assumes Tony would even agree to such a thing."

"Are you kidding?" Janet retorted, "What man could possibly say no to all this?"

Late that night, long after their parents had gone to bed, Anne dropped the bombshell on her brother. He snapped on the bedside lamp so he could see her face. "You're shitting me, right? They agreed to that?"

Anne nodded as she looked up at him. She loved the way his cock had twitched and spasmed in her pussy as each detail of her plan was revealed. He began slowly driving in and out of her as he rolled it over in his mind. Finally, he pressed his cock firmly against her cervix and held it there.

"As awesome as it would be for me, it's a terrible idea for you."

"Why is that?"

"Because two of your best friends will hate you for not picking them."

"Not gonna happen." she grinned evilly up at him, "It's going to be a draw. We'll have to schedule a rematch later this summer."

Tony's cock lurched inside her, releasing a spurt of pre-cum right at the opening of her uterus. He drew back then and punctuated each word with a powerful thrust. "Best. Sister. Ever."

The plan, surprisingly, went off without a hitch. Tony's reputation was just that impeccable. Janet's parents, in particular, seemed relieved when they heard he was going along. Catherine and Chuck were naked in the living room and fucking each others' brains out before Rachel had even got her SUV out of the driveway. For the first half of the drive, Rachel had the stereo blaring, and the girls sang along loudly to their favorite songs. Tony wondered for several miles if they were all drunk. Halfway there, Rachel turned off the music, as they went over the rules:

From eight pm until eight the next morning, Tony would be the sole property of whoever's night it was. Except for Anne, no one else could go into that bedroom, and no peeking was allowed. The two girls who were "out" that night were not allowed to make any loud noise or in any other way distract the girl who was "in." Anne would assign points based on her own system, and her decision would be final. Each girl was responsible for providing her own "props" as Anne put it. Those included, but were not limited to lingerie, lube, dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, small forest animals...the list went on, and all three "contestants" turned deeper and deeper crimson as it went on. Mostly because they hadn't thought to pack more than two items from that list.

When they arrived at the cabin, Tony carried in all the bags. Rachel unlocked the place and checked to make sure the power was on and that nothing had been damaged. The place was pretty isolated up here in the high woods. Two bedrooms were on either side of a large common area. Each bedroom had its own attached bathroom. There was a small kitchen and bar. After all the bags were inside, Tony walked around the cabin a few times, checking for felled trees or other hazards. He found some coyote tracks, but they looked old. When he was satisfied the cabin was secure, he went back inside.

Anne held toothpicks in her hand as her friends drew to determine their order.

Lana got the middle straw. She was relieved not to go first; not sure her still-tender pussy was ready for an entire night with Tony right now.

Rachel drew the short straw, meaning she would go last. She grinned, thinking she had the tactical advantage. Whatever happened with Janet and Lana, she would have the chance to top them. Then it dawned on her what she was thinking. "God, am I really doing this?" she wondered to herself. Then Tony caught her eyes and melted her with his smile. "Yes. Yes I am."

Janet licked her lips nervously as she realized that she would be "in" just two hours from now. Seared in her mind was the image of that unbelievably thick cock, from when she had lifted Tony's bed sheet the other morning. She had been right next to it. She wasn't sure it would even fit. Her legs were unsteady as she thought, "You're about to find out."

Anne looked at her friends—her best friends since second grade. They were lost in their internal thoughts. "I am going to mess with you so badly," she thought. She glanced at her brother, "and that big dick is going to mess you up so good."

Two hours later, Janet and Tony walked into the bedroom. Anne followed them in, and closed the door behind them. Rachel and Lana sat on the couch in the common area and watched the door close. Lana turned to Rachel and said quietly, "What are we going to do while they're...you know?" Rachel was trying to form a response when they heard Janet and Anne both say, "Oh, my God!" Rachel's eyes widened. She looked at Lana. Lana was panting as she imagined what was going on behind that door.

Tony's husky voice came next, "Damn, that is so sexy. May I?" Then they heard moaning and sucking sounds. Lots and lots of moaning and sucking sounds. A high pitched squeal from Janet was followed by Anne's voice, "Damn, that's hot." Janet then groaned loudly, "Oh, shit! I can't believe I'm coming already! Oh! Unh! OH!" The bedsprings started squeaking, then. The springs bounced faster and louder as Janet's voice babbled through the wall incoherently, punctuated with sexy grunts and groans from Tony. Anne's voice, "Oh, that looks nice. Does it feel good, Tony?" "Oh, yeah. That's fucking fantastic." "Coming again! Coming again! OHHHH!" "Wait, how did you...OHHH! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, God!"

Rachel looked over at Lana. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were glazed. Rachel realized that her mouth was also hanging open, and closed it. She glanced at her watch. Fifteen minutes! Only fifteen minutes had passed, and Janet had already come...what? Two times? Three? Janet shrieked out what had to be a gut-wrenching orgasm. Four? Rachel saw Lana's right hand sliding down into her panties, while her left squeezed her breast. Rachel wanted to say something. She wanted to protest, but was far too turned on, far too soaking wet, to...she felt something and looked down in astonishment to see her own hand was now between her thighs, pressing firmly against her pussy mound. She trembled as her own first orgasm crashed over her.

Two hours later, Janet and Lana were still sitting on the couch. Their shorts and panties were around their ankles. Lana was completely nude, gently rubbing her clit from side to side while squeezing her rock-hard nipples. Janet had three fingers buried in her pussy, driving in and out feverishly as she shook her head from side to side. They were both startled to hear the bedroom door opening. Anne stepped out, stopping in the doorway to stare at them. She was now wearing a filmy pink nightgown. Clearly there were no clothes underneath it. Behind her, inside the room, Janet was on her knees, her huge breasts bouncing hypnotically back and forth as Tony pounded into her from behind. "Ah-ah! No peeking!" Anne said as she closed the door behind her. Anne then went over to the sink and filled three glasses with water. She took them back into the bedroom. Before the door closed, they saw Janet looking back up at Tony as she said, "Shoot it on my ass!" Anne grabbed up her little note pad at that and jotted something down. Then the door was closed again.

The next morning, Janet awoke with a low prolonged groan. This was not the sensual sound she had been making the night before. She opened her left eye slowly. Her right eye would not open, not until she washed all the dried cum out of it. Anne was lying next to her on the bed, gently stroking her hair and smiling at her. "You were amazing last night," Anne murmured. Janet's legs began to tremble again, and she looked down to see Tony's head between her legs. He smiled lovingly up at her as he continued icing her poor, battered little pussy. Janet gasped quietly when Anne once again lowered her mouth to Janet's heaving breast and sucked in her hard nipple. When Janet felt she had enough strength, she was helped into the bath, where the warm soapy water helped soothe her aching muscles. Tony gently sponged the dried cum from her face, her neck, her breasts. Anne worked shampoo through her hair. It took half an hour before she felt invigorated enough to stand beneath the shower head and rinse off.