This is Out of Control!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,766 Followers

Everyone gathered in the common area and shared lunch. After lunch, they had drinks and relaxed. Finally, Janet turned to Anne and asked, "How did I do?"

Looking down at her notepad, Anne confirmed her math. "You were awesome, Janet. You got 76 points. I would have guessed 50 points would be enough to win." Anne looked her in the eye again and said, "I would never have guessed you had that in you."

Tony came over and put out his hand, making a "may I?" gesture. Anne handed him the notepad, and he looked it over. He ticked over item after item on the list. At one point, he said, "Wait. What about..." then leaned over and whispered in his sister's ear. Anne pointed to an item further down the list and said, "Right there." Tony nodded, making his way through the checklist and handing it back.

"I don't see anything you missed. The points seem fair, too." He leaned down and gently kissed Janet on the lips.

Lana felt her heart sink as she followed all this. She just didn't think she had enough of a nasty streak in her to compete with that. She reflected sadly that this night with Tony would probably be the last she would get. She determined that she would enjoy it to the fullest.

When eight o'clock rolled around, Lana emerged from the opposite bedroom in a lovely, barely-there wisp of a nightgown. She looked absolutely radiant as she walked up to Tony, took his hand, and stood on tiptoe to kiss him. They walked hand-in hand into the designated bedroom, and Anne again followed and closed the door behind her. Janet and Rachel exchanged a look, and they went into the opposite bedroom and zonked out in the two beds there.

Anne had to admit, Lana looked absolutely beautiful that night. The look of loving adoration in her eyes as she slowly undressed Tony just made Anne's heart melt for her. Lana made a soft "oh!" when that huge hard dick was revealed in front of her face. Her delicate features made the bulbous cock head look far larger when she wrapped her little mouth around it. She got a little taste of delicious pre-cum, and started gently nursing more and more of it out of him with her gently sucking lips and tongue. She looked so adorable that Tony soon whispered, "Lana, I'm going to come." Her eyes smiled up at him as she sucked every drop out of his throbbing cock.

"Swallowed a load - 2 points" Anne murmured as she made a note of it. She found the contrast between Janet the night before and Lana tonight couldn't have been greater. Janet had been hesitant, but very vocal and dirty. Lana was sweetness personified, but with a quiet confidence. Later, as Tony knelt behind Lana and fucked her from behind, Lana pulled Anne into an embrace and kissed her. When Lana gasped into her mouth, Anne asked, "What was that?" "He just put his thumb in my ass!" then in a hot whisper, "Do you think your brother is planning to fuck my tight little ass?" Anne shook with an orgasm at the thought, then was completely shocked when gentle little Lana pushed her to her back and began eating her pussy. Tony's cock lurched at the sight, and he was soon filling Lana's sweet little pussy with another load of hot cum.

The next morning, Anne, Lana and Tony awoke with their arms and legs entwined and wrapped around each other. Lana breathed to the siblings, "That's so beautiful." Tony looked down to see that, at some point, Lana had slid his cock into his sister's pussy. Lying with her face inches in front of Anne's, Lana whispered, "It's fantastic, isn't it?" Anne could only groan as she tried to calculate the point value of that move.

Later, after a nice brunch, Anne went over her numbers for a third time. Her brow was furrowed, and she muttered, "That can't be right." She walked over to where Tony was sitting and dropped the note pad in front of him. "Check these numbers, please." Tony went over them. His eyebrows shot up, and he went over them again. "No fucking way," he whispered softly. He looked up and breathed, "Seventy-six points."

Rachel was pacing nervously as her time arrived. She wondered why she had ever agreed to this. She wondered what the hell the other two girls had done. From what she had overheard that first night, it was a lot. A lot that she didn't think she was willing to do. At the same time, her competitive spirit was fired up to win this thing; to win gorgeous Tony. She was also impossibly turned on. She couldn't remember ever being this horny, this soaking wet. The buildup for her was obviously the most intense and prolonged. A nagging part of her mind was also worried that she was being set up, based on the very high scores the other girls had posted. She looked through the bag she had packed for the umpteenth time. The lingerie she had brought just wasn't good enough. Finally she just stripped off all of her clothes and walked out completely naked, a tube of lubricant and a large vibrator in her hand. She walked up to a stunned Tony and kissed him almost viciously on his mouth and pulled him eagerly into the designated bedroom. It took almost a minute for Anne to react and follow them, and by then Tony was already on his back on the bed with Rachel lowering her pussy onto his rock-hard cock.

Tony had been stunned when Rachel emerged, naked and looking so much like Kim it was scary. She had the same long, muscular legs, the same tight little ass, and just slightly larger breasts and nipples. She was like a tiger, all over him as soon as they were in the room.

Outside in the common area, Lana and Janet exchanged a truly startled look. Where was their easygoing friend Rachel, and who the hell was that woman? Through the closed door, they heard growling and slapping and loud pounding. It was a good thing there weren't any neighbors nearby.

Deep into the night, when Tony and Rachel were at the end of their endurance, Rachel released his cock from her mouth with a pop. She was hesitant for the first time since she had walked out the door of the other bedroom. With a shaky hand, she picked up the bottle of lube and began spreading it in her hands. She looked up at Tony as she slowly spread the lubricant over the shaft and head of his cock. From behind her, Anne gasped when she saw Rachel's other hand begin lubricating her taut little asshole. Surely she wasn't going to...?

Rachel stood up, kissing Tony softly on his lips. "I've never let anyone else near it. I want you to fuck my tight little virgin ass." She turned and went slowly to the floor, her beautifully muscular little butt sticking up as she buried her face in her arms. Rachel was shocked, absolutely gob smacked, when Tony gently, slowly entered her from behind. It didn't hurt, like she had expected it to. Her tight little sphincter felt like it was having an itch scratched when it first started spreading to take the tip of Tony's massive cock. It was an itch she hadn't been aware she even had; her little asshole absolutely loved the attention. As he slowly opened her up, she was feeling intense, burning pleasure shoot through her body. When the head finally pushed through her virgin ass ring, her head shot up, mouth open in a silent scream, and her juices shot out of her pussy.

Tony was being carefully slow and gentle, but soon all he could do was try to hold steady as Rachel lunged back into him, impaling her ass as deeply as possible each time. She was grunting hard, pounding his cock into her faster and faster until they shouted out in one final, insane orgasm.

The next morning, as Tony, Rachel, Janet and Lana enjoyed a quiet breakfast together, they heard Anne laugh out loud from the next room. The laughter built up to the point of sounding crazy. They looked at each other nervously. Had she cracked? Anne finally walked out to join them, still laughing hysterically with tears rolling down her face. She handed the notepad to Tony. His eyes narrowed as he looked down the last page and then they shot open wide. "Seriously?!?" He double-checked the numbers again and then looked up in disbelief. "Seventy-six points."

"No fucking way!" Janet shouted, reaching for the pad. Tony fended her off, but then Lana and Rachel were trying to grab it from him. Anne snatched the note pad, then held up her hand. "Alright!"

There was silence as they all looked at her.

"I'll show you the whole thing. But EVERYONE gets to see the WHOLE THING. None of you gets to hold any of this over anyone else. Got it?

At first they thought she was bluffing, but when they agreed, she sat between her brother and Lana, with Janet and Rachel looking over her shoulder. They started with Janet's scores. Most of the items in the ledger were worth 1 or 2 points, with the occasional 3 and a single 4. That raised eyebrows. "You ate out Tony's asshole?" Rachel breathed, looking at her friend. Janet colored a bit, but nodded. After going through every single thing Janet had done, they all agreed that the points seemed fair. Lana's scores brought a cry of protest from Rachel. "That's cheating, she was all over Anne!" Janet quietly said, "I did stuff with Anne, too. You could have. Tony really got off watching us together." Once again, the points seemed completely legitimate. Finally Rachel's scores were under review. She had only a pair of 3 scores. It seemed she was hopelessly behind until the final entry. "Gave up her virgin ass - 10 points." Lana and Janet looked at her with awe. "Really?" Janet whispered. Biting her lip, Rachel nodded. There was a long silence. Lana finally spoke.

"You're my hero." She kissed Rachel right on the lips.

Late that night, Anne and Tony lay spooned together in the aftermath of their own night together. Tony's cock was still twitching and drooling deep in her ass.

"That was amazing. This whole weekend was amazing. You are just...unbelievable."

Anne smiled contentedly as she pressed back against him.

"You did such a great job with the scores. You even had me convinced. How did you manage that?"

"You know, Tony, once I had figured out the scoring system, I didn't have to. They actually earned those scores." There was a long silence, then, "or rather, THAT score."

Tony chuckled softly into her neck. "What are the odds?"

The rematch never happened. Instead, Anne and her friends shared Tony for the next month. Sometimes they ganged up on him, but he didn't mind. Too many times to count, they were almost caught. Rachel and Lana had to go back to their schools a week before Anne and Janet did. They all gathered together at Rachel's house to say their goodbyes. The girls all hugged each other fiercely, and Tony, before Rachel and Lana got in their vehicles and drove out of sight. The last week of Janet's vacation, she stayed overnight three nights in a row. On the final night before Anne had to leave, she and her brother enjoyed one last torrid sexual marathon. At two in the morning, still going strong, Anne pulled away from her brother panting, "I need to get some water. Be right back." Tony heard her footsteps padding down the hall, and a creak at the stairs. After a minute he realized that he was also parched. He pulled on a robe and padded down the stairs after her to the kitchen.

He rounded the kitchen counter silently and stopped in his tracks. She was bent at the waist, looking for something in a lower kitchen drawer. Her back was to him and peeking from beneath her short robe was an irresistible view of her voluptuous ass, her dripping wet pussy, and her lovely, slightly open asshole. In the dim light coming in through the window, he could even make out her large breasts hanging below her and her thick nipples just begging to be touched. Tony slid forward and softly reached his hands to that perfect bottom, sliding them up under her robe and grabbing her hips. His fully-engorged cock protruded from the front of his own robe. He slid forward and pulled her softly back toward him, his thick cock head finding its way to the entrance of her soaking pussy. She groaned softly as he entered her, her nether lips tightening around his rubbery tip and slowly stretching to accommodate him.

Something about this position was just terribly exciting for Tony. The way her pussy clenched and gripped him wetly...she felt impossibly tight as he slowly plowed into her. He knew they had to be quiet, as close as they were to his parents' bedroom, so he bit his lip to stifle his own moans as he buried himself to the hilt in that tight welcoming pussy. He heard her gasp quietly, and then she whispered, "God, baby you're so fucking hard!"

He started at that; she had never called him "baby" before...wait. The robe! Holy shit. This wasn't Anne.

He was fucking his MOTHER!

He froze, but his mother thrust back into him twice and shuddered in orgasm. He felt her juicy pussy flooding his shaft. He was helpless, twitching inside her as he tried not to freak out. She reached back and held his shaft, growling softly as she pulled him out of her, "You know where that big load of cum belongs, don't you?" She lined up the tip of his pulsing cock with her inviting rosebud and pushed back against him, moaning softly as his thick cock head spread her open and slipped inside. "Oh, yesss!" she hissed, and Tony realized that he had started thrusting into her. Soon, he was taking full strokes into his mother's ass and shaking uncontrollably with his impending orgasm.

"That's it baby. I want you to shoot a big load of that hot cum..." then she hissed each word at him, "RIGHT UP YOUR MOTHER'S ASS."

"Oh, God!" he sobbed as he exploded inside her. She knew. She knew all along.

Tony didn't know how to tell Anne. He was working it through his big brain, trying to think of exactly the thing to say. Soon, though, it didn't matter. His parents didn't say anything about it until she was packed and had left. Then Catherine turned to her son and said, "We need to talk."

Tony stood in front of the house with a chill in the pit of his stomach as his parents went back into the house. He began trying to organize his self-defense in his head. How do you defend fucking your mom in her ass because you thought it was your sister? He wasn't ready for this. He began walking down the sidewalk, then around the block...

He had lost track of how many times he had trudged around the block now, but it was getting dark. He finally steeled himself for whatever punishment his parents doled out. He certainly deserved to be punished, he thought. He squared his shoulders, let out a deep breath, and walked into the house.

He was prepared to see his parents standing there waiting for him. Maybe his dad would have a baseball bat. Or a gun. He figured he would be kicked out of the house for sure. Once again, his parents managed to catch him completely off guard. Tony walked into the living room and froze.

His parents were naked. His mother was bent over the dining room table. His father stood behind her, and his buttocks were clenched as he finished shooting a load of cum into her ass. Then, to Tony's complete shock, his father dropped to his knees behind his wife and started slurping the creampie out of her asshole!

Catherine looked back over her shoulder at her husband's eagerly bobbing head. She saw Tony standing there and calmly said, "Oh, there you are. Come over and have a seat, Tony."

On shaky legs, he managed to make his way to the dining room table. His eyes were glued to his father's as he pulled out a chair and sank into it. Chuck finished sucking out his wife's backside and stood back up. He pulled the chair back toward the table and sat down, and Catherine sat on his lap.

"We've been meaning to talk to you about this for a while, now," Catherine began. "Oh, no," Tony thought, "how long have they known?"

"We know you saw us having sex after you got home," she continued, "Your father saw you walking back up to your room. He knew you saw him fucking me in the ass." Tony's cock stirred in his shorts at the memory. His mother saw it clearly through the acrylic table top and smiled at him.

"We made you really uncomfortable that night, and that wasn't fair. It's no wonder you have been avoiding us since then. We should have talked to you a month ago. This had to be eating you up. It's okay for you to be turned on by it. It's a real compliment, actually..."

Tony felt a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. They didn't know about him and Anne.

Catherine continued, "But when you snuck up behind me and slipped your big dick into my pussy last night..." Tony saw his dad's eyes go wide. Chuck jerked his head over and looked at his wife.

"Oh, God! She didn't tell him! He's going to kill me!" Tony thought. But his mother continued,

"...of course, I knew it was you right away. You really should have at least asked me first."

Tony was staring at his dad; saw him turn with wide eyes and say, "Wow! That is so...hot! I wish I could have seen that."

Tony almost fainted in the chair.

Catherine and Chuck took turns telling their son about their relationship after he and his sister had left the house. They told him about the Viagra prank. They explained how it had saved their marriage, how rich their sex life—and fantasy life—was now.

"Really, Tony, we were both so caught up in that little fantasy, of having you catch us again," Catherine concluded, "and here's proof." She stood up, and Tony saw his dad's renewed, rock-hard erection standing almost straight up in his lap. Tony felt like he was trapped in some sort of surreal dream. The dream got hotter when his mom spread her legs and said, "...and it's not just him. I am soaking wet. Just look."

She reached down and opened her pussy lips with her fingers, lowering her hips at the same time to sink into her husband's lap.

Tony could see her open pussy lips were glistening with moisture. He looked back up at her face and nodded. She spread her legs wider, putting her knees outside her husband's and leaning back into him.

As Tony watched his father's hard cock sliding back up his mother's well-lubricated bottom, his own cock swelled in his shorts. "So unbelievably hot!" he thought. Then he had the more sobering thought.

He wasn't in any trouble at all. His life wasn't a train wreck. And, most importantly, his beautiful, sex-crazed parents truly loved him.

"Mind if I get a better look?" Tony asked. He was smiling at his parents now. They beamed back at him, glad to see the happiness in his face.

Tony slid his chair over until it was just three feet in front of the one his parents occupied.

"So beautiful," Tony murmured. "You guys are so hot."

"You really think so?" his mother said mockingly, "Prove it."

Still smiling, Tony stood and undid the drawstring of his shorts. They dropped to the floor, and his fully aroused dick sprung up. It bobbed up and down right in front of his parents, and their eyes followed each time it rose and fell.

"Is that enough proof for you?" Tony's voice was not mocking, it was deep and gentle.

As his mom took her son's cock in her hungry mouth for the first time, Tony looked lovingly into his father's lust-contorted face and said, "I love you guys so much."

He was finally back in control.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,766 Followers