Those Days of...Ch. 51-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've been thinking about that for a while now Barbara.'

'Good! Just relax, I shan't be too long.

I did as she asked, outwardly I remained calmly sitting there - but inwardly I was anything but relaxed, the previous hour had stirred up too many memories for that.

Memories of Sheila, Kim and Julia and the wonderfully exciting experiences I'd shared with each of them at different times in my life. Most of them memories I didn't know I still had filed away in my brain - and certainly hadn't realised just how easy they were to access. On top of all that there had been Barbara herself, and the knowledge that soon I'd again be experiencing the special thrills she could give me with it.

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!