Threads: The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you need," Kyle said, "If it's in my power to help, you'll get it. Any time you want to see me, my door's open, and you know you're welcome to come here any time, right? Same goes for the rest of our accommodation too."

Connor nodded. "Aye. Cheers for that. It's all good though, Kyle. Just doing my thing."

"I thought there had to be chicks involved for that," Kyle grinned.

"Talking of which, I'm off to pick up where I left off with those two chambermaids the other day," He replied, "And then I'm gonna sleep."

"Come up for dinner later if you want," Kyle suggested. "It'll be good to see you before we go."

"Aye, I will." Connor thrust out a hand and Kyle shook it.

"Thanks, Connor."

"Nae worries, Kyle."

Kyle wandered back to join his friends who were sitting around the pool, chilling out and chatting, and he took a seat at one of the tables and lit a cigarette. Patricia came over to join him and sat down next to him.

"How did it go?" She asked quietly.

"Fine. No problems." He decided not to tell anyone about the explosives part of the story. He was having enough trouble with it himself and really wanted to think about something else.

"That's a relief."

"I know," He nodded. "So what's the plans for today then?"

She shrugged. "Kick back and relax. Finish packing. Dinner and then we're off to the boat."

"I need to go and have a look at some stuff downstairs at some point," Kyle said, remembering the cabinet full of DVD's. He wanted to have a look at the system too, to see what it could do and what it had been recording.

"Some sleep might not be a bad idea either," Patricia said, reminding him they'd been up since early yesterday morning.

"Is that you hinting you want to get me in bed?"

"Normally yes, but I'm not really in the mood right now," She replied, a sad little smile on her face. " All I can think about is getting some sleep."

"Some actual sleep would be good. Let's go," He said firmly. They got to the bedroom, undressed and slipped under the sheets, and despite the brightness of the room, Patricia was asleep in minutes.

Kyle lay there, yawning and trying to drift off, but he couldn't seem to sleep, so after half an hour he slipped out of bed, threw on some clothes and headed downstairs. Seeing no-one about he stepped into the bar, flicked the trigger and slipped downstairs, closing the staircase behind him.

It was eerie walking down the stairs completely on his own, and he felt a little trepidation as he punched in the code and held his hand against the palm-scanner. He stepped back as the door opened and entered the silent bunker, his eyes automatically going to the spot where Edwin had lay.

He took a deep breath and headed for the control room, sliding into a seat before the console, seeing Patricia sleeping on one of the large screens in front of him. He smiled, seeing how natural and relaxed she seemed while asleep.

Kyle turned to look at the wall to his left, a large map of the Island about eight feet across with numbered pins stuck in it showing the location of each camera. It took him a minute, but he counted one hundred and thirty eight.

"Holy fuck that's a lot of cameras."

It took him another ten minutes to find the guide on how to use the system, and his eyes widened more than once at how it was set up. Each camera fed back to a server which sharpened the image and adjusted the distortion and brightness, cleaned up the sound and then fed it to another series of servers which recorded the feed from every camera. If there was no motion or sound then the cameras didn't record anything. It was remarkably detailed and efficient, and if it was set up as a security measure in the event of a threat, then anyone inside the bunker would know more about what was going on outside than the people outside would.

He began to scroll through the cameras one at a time, seeing lots of the staff at work, empty rooms and guest suites, the hive of activity that was the kitchens, George Crowler holding a meeting with seven members of staff, and of course, his friends and sisters hanging out at the beach.

He adjusted the feed to scroll back on a couple of the cameras, and satisfied he'd got the basics of it, he turned off the monitors and turned to the cabinet behind him full of DVD's.

It took a few minutes or raking around, but he eventually found a leather bound notebook behind the cabinet, listing the contents of each DVD. His eyes nearly popped out his sockets as he flicked through the pages.

"It's a fucking index to a private voyeur porn stash," He muttered. "Danny Tripps private fucking spank bank."

He dropped the book and quickly nipped into the lounge to grab a laptop, powering it up on his way back. It booted in seconds, and Kyle traced a finger down the notebook. He stopped and grabbed the corresponding DVD from the cabinet and put it in, opened the video software and selected the DVD.

An image flicked onto the screen of Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany entering the suite currently occupied by Katie.

"Holy fuck," Kyle murmured as he began to skip through the video. The couple got undressed and slipped into bed together, touches turned into kisses and quickly they were fucking. He skipped ahead several times, seeing them in different positions as they coupled. When he skipped ahead again the video changed, this time of Jennifer Connelly in the bathtub, masturbating.

Kyle turned away and looked at the booklets full of DVD's in the cabinet, recalling the hundreds of names in the notebook, dozens of them famous actors, musicians, models, writers, athletes, household names.

"Jesus fucking Christ."

He knew instantly that there was no way he could ever tell anyone about this apart from Kara and Katie. This was just too explosive, too dangerous to ever come out in public. A private porn stash on hidden cameras of more people than he could count. The mother-lode of celebrity sex-tapes.

He looked back at the screen and flicked it forward, seeing the brunette actress, one of his personal favourites, face down on the bed with her ass up in the air, getting butt-fucked by the man who was now her husband.

"Fucking hell."

It wasn't that it was a major turn-on, although in any other circumstances it would be instant boner material. The events of the last eight hours had put paid to that and weighed too heavily on him at present. He shook his head and ejected the DVD, putting it back in it's place and he picked up the notebook, wanting to know if every one of these was a porn compilation.

He traced a finger down the list. Brad and Angelina. Charlize Theron. Salma Hayek, with three different DVD's. Jennifer Connelly, and a second one with Paul Bettany. Sheryl Crow. Pink. Seal and Heidi Klum. This list went on, with dozens and dozens of different names.

Each page of the notebook was for a different letter of the alphabet, organised by surname, with a date and a serial number of the DVD, and Kyle began to look for the most recent ones. He quickly cottoned on that anything within the last few weeks had different handwriting, as Edwin began to add his own discs to the collection.

He spotted one simply labelled Kara, and frowned, trying to decide if he should watch it or not. Instead he changed the page to W, and found the disc labelled Kyle Watson. He grabbed the corresponding DVD and put it in the drive.

The footage that flicked on the screen showed him in the shower. He skipped forward, seeing Patricia soaping his back for the first time. A slight smile appeared on his face as he recalled what that had eventually led to, but he frowned at the thought that their most intimate moments hadn't just been between the two of them.

"Fucking Edwin," He grunted.

Kyle flicked ahead again, finding the section where Sarah came to visit him during the night. He jumped too far and caught a head full of black hair bobbing up and down on his cock, so he took it back, and watched from when he was asleep.

A figure paused in the doorway to remove a bedrobe. It was hard to see details due to the position of the camera and the green-white glow of the night vision in the dark, but the figure gently placed the robe on the floor in the doorway, then began to cautiously creep forward, her head lowered.

Kyle's eyes narrowed. Something wasn't right here, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It just felt... odd.

Sarah paused at the edge of the bed, her face hidden by her hair, but her slim, taught frame visible on the screen. Kyle felt his heartbeat quicken slightly in anticipation of what he knew was to come, and he watched as the dark-haired girl slowly lifted his sheet back and began to tease a finger slowly up his cock, wakening it, making it grow.

She moved, positioning herself bent at the waist above him on the bed, and her long black hair began to touch his face. He watched as he woke up and she lay half on him, her hand reaching down to stroke his erection, then how she held back from him as he tried to kiss her.

The hair covered her face, but Kyle couldn't help admire her body as she sat up on him and took his cock inside her. He watched as his hand reached up to touch her breast, and that niggling feeling came at him again.

Sarah began to grind him hard, and he watched as she grabbed his wrists and pushed them down on the bed, holding him down, and then it clicked, the niggling thing that had been annoying him.

The complete absence of any tattoos on her skin.

"That's not Sarah," He muttered with a sinking feeling, and just as his brain reached the conclusion, the woman on the screen flicked her head back, revealing her face for the first time.

"Kara."

Kyle sat with his mouth wide open, frozen as a dozen different emotions rushed through him, everything from shock to denial, arousal to disgust.

"Jesus, Kara," He murmured moments later as she slid off his lap and began to suck his cock. This was too much and he couldn't comprehend what the hell she was thinking, knowing he was her brother.

"I mean, me and Katie hooked up but we didn't know," He said aloud, talking to the screen. "You knew, Kara. What the fuck?"

He watched as he stiffened and then came in her mouth. He could see her cheeks sucking hard on his cock and he remembered the exquisite feeling of it. Kyle's cock began to stiffen and he shifted uncomfortably, feeling disgusted with himself at his arousal.

"You knew," He muttered.

He watched as Kara swallowed his cum down and smiled in the darkness, then watched her hop backwards off the bed, stumble a little, then reach down and grab her dressing gown and dart out the door before he could turn the lights on.

"Holy fuck."

The picture on the screen changed to Kyle back in the bath, asking Patricia if it was her last night and he ejected the DVD, put it away and shut the laptop down. Kyle closed the cabinet and headed back upstairs, not even checking to make sure there was no-one around when he exited the stairs behind the bar. He felt like he was on autopilot as he entered his suite, stripped and got into bed.

His mind was whirling with thoughts. What the hell was she thinking? And how come when he'd confronted Sarah about it she'd admitted it was her when it wasn't? Was it just sheer blind luck that Sarah had hopped off the bed the same way that Kara had, and that had led to everything that had happened with Edwin?

"Fuck my life," Kyle murmured.

"What?" Patricia muttered.

"Nothing. Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you," He said softly, slipping in behind her.

She pulled his arm around her, nestling her body into him. "It's okay. Can't you sleep?"

"No, went down to the bunker."

Patricia rolled onto her back, propping her legs over his and turned to look at him, all sleepy and cute. "What did you find?"

"You don't want to know," Kyle said unhappily.

She watched him carefully for a moment, then said softly, "Was it footage of me?"

Kyle shook his head. "No, not exactly, just, em.... there was footage stored of me and you. All week long."

She looked away and took a deep breath. "Did you delete it?"

"Not yet, but I will later."

"You have to. Promise me, Kyle, please?" She said, her expression intense.

"I will. I promise. There's just something I have to do first."

"What?"

"Remember the visitor I had that night?" Kyle said carefully.

"Sarah?"

"Yeah, that's the problem," Kyle said, watching her expression change. "It wasn't Sarah."

Despite Patricia's repeated questions and eventual pleading he refused to tell her who it was that was in his room. He replied with no to every name she suggested too, and when she finally announced she was getting up, he realised he wouldn't be able to sleep either, so got dressed again.

Lakshmi arrived while Kyle was out having a cigarette. He realised they hadn't had a chance to chat at all since yesterday, and she was full of questions.

He ran through the version of events that they'd settled on telling everyone, and she was wide-eyed at the revelations of what Edwin had been up to, although like many of the staff on the Island, she wasn't that surprised.

She went inside to help Patricia finish packing up his clothes and anything they'd need for the trip to San Antonio, then on to LA while Kyle went downstairs to grab Ed and Casey and go for a walk round the Island.

They were full of questions, but after a couple of minutes he asked them if they could talk about something else, so Ed immediately began to speculate about Casey's sex life with Margarita in the graphic way only Ed could. It was good to be distracted by the normality of his friends conversations, Kyle realised, and the half hour they spent walking around was like a side-step from all the shit he'd dealt with in the last twelve hours and the conversation he knew he'd have to have before the day was out.

Kyle, Katie and Kara had a private lunch with George Crowler and it was a subdued affair, with George bringing them up to speed on the reports from the various Managers among the Islands staff. Despite their initial reluctance, they began to open up to George about some of the issues they'd had with Edwin, such as his reluctance to change some of the more inefficient procedures, his insistence on using specific suppliers from which they were convinced he got a percentage, and from several of the staff who had complained about his innapropriate stares or occasionally bizarre behaviour. There was also several reports about staff who had left the Island in the past due to sexual harassment claims, but because Edwin always had Danny Tripps' full support, no-one could do anything about them.

It left the three of them with mixed feelings. On the plus side, they were glad that Edwin was no longer in charge, as were most of the staff apparently, but Kyle felt a little guilty that it was his actions that had ultimately led to Edwins death. Feeling happy about it made him feel guilty, and on more than one occasion he had to push those thoughts aside and concentrate on what was happening in the present and future.

George explained that he had asked each of the Islands managers to produce a list of proposals by ten o'clock the next morning for improvements in their respective areas, and he was hopeful that things would be improved both in terms of morale and efficiency, but also in financial terms.

After lunch there was a half-hour gap before they were all to head down to the beach for another session of paragliding, snorkelling and for the first time, jetskiing, so Kyle suggested that he bring Katie and Kara down to the bunker.

Mister Crowler distracted their friends enough with questions about service on the Island that they were able to slip away into the bunker, and once they were down there, Kyle explained to them about Danny Tripps' secret porn stash.

They were both apalled and intrigued at the same time, and Katie insisted on checking out one of the videos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, just so she could see what the footage looked like. Kara jokes that she was fooling no-one, but Katie merely grinned and went into the lounge to put the DVD in a laptop.

Kyle took the opportunity to close the door, and pulled out the DVD with his name on it.

"I watched this earlier. I think you've got one too," He began.

"Mine will be getting destroyed then," She said simply.

"No secrets between us, Kara?" Kyle asked. "Wasn't that what you said?"

Her eyes jerked up to meet his and she held his gaze for a few seconds.

"I saw it," Kyle said eventually. "Your late night visit."

"Oh." Kara looked like she was going to say something, then decided against it and shrugged. "Yeah, it was me."

"You sneaked into my room, fucked me, blew me and ran away."

She nodded solemnly. "I did."

"Why?"

She sat down in one of the two chairs and turned to face him. "It's... kinda hard to explain."

"Well you're gonna."

"You sound pissed."

"Explain it please," Kyle said firmly, his arms folded.

She sighed. "So as I mentioned before, there's very few customers I remember, and even fewer that get me turned on when I was dancing, right? And I told you I remembered you, that you'd got to me a little that night and I deliberately made you cum."

"I remember."

"Good. Well I remembered too. Sometimes at night when I couldn't sleep I'd do what most people do, right?" Kyle nodded, so she continued. "Well, sometimes I'd remember you. Do you need me to spell it out, Kyle?"

"Masturbation inspiration."

"Exactly. And I can't believe I'm even telling you that." She paused for a second. "So here I am on this fucking Island, I'm lonely, I don't know who to trust, and... well, you look fucking hot, right?"

"But you know I'm your brother at this point," Kyle stated.

She nodded. "So this night we'd been chatting about you and Patricia, and you were saying how she wasn't going for it, and I was trying to convince you to seduce her."

"Yeah."

"Well, the conversation turned me on a bit, and I couldn't sleep, so I got up and went out on the balcony for a smoke. I must have been sitting there thinking for half an hour when I hear these footsteps on the stairs, and Sarah, the maseusse appears, right?"

"Okay."

"So she didn't see me. She walked up to the door of your suite and goes to open it, so I ask her what she's doing. I mean, it was pretty obvious. She was wearing this skimpy little black silk kimono, stockings and heels."

"So what did she say?"

"She got a fright, so I told her to sit down and we talked for a bit. Then she told me that she'd made a bet with some friends that she would have sex with you, and she had to follow through with it. Well, I didn' t know if you'd hooked up with Patricia, so I tell her that she can't and that she should just tell her friends that she did."

"So Sarah turned up and you stopped her coming in?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah. Bear in mind that at this point, you're the only person I've ever met before, I know you're my brother, but I'm all horny and attracted to you, right? I'm tired and I'm not exactly thinking straight, plus this slut has just shown up and I'm feeling jealous. Pretty much an emotional mess, right?"

"Okay. So what happened with Sarah?"

"She wouldn't leave, even tried to get back into the suite, so I gave her two choices. She could be fired if she kept trying to get inside, or she could leave and I'd tell anyone who asked that she was in there for ten minutes, then left again clutching her kimono," Kara explained.

"So she accepted that and left then?" Kyle asked, frowning.

"Yeah," Kara replied, nodding. "And I was glad she left."

"So how did you come to be in my room then?"

"Curiosity more than anything else," Kara said, sighing again. "I began to wonder if you were in there with Patricia, so I sneaked in to see if I could see her in her room. I found her fast asleep, so that's when the idea struck me. If someone could come into your room, fuck you anonymously and get out again before they were discovered, then why couldn't it be me?"