To Be Loved By A Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mnmm!" She said, somewhat angrily. The noise she made was the negative version of the noise she made a moment ago. She coupled it with a slap to his bare thigh. He suddenly felt an influx of emotions and feelings not his own.

Love. Happiness. Excitement. Consternation. Hunger. Arousal. Lust. Passion. And several others that were hard to identify.

They hit him back to back and he realized it was what Lucy was feeling at that moment.

She continued to stare at him, her eyes trying to convey what her full mouth couldn't.

Very soon, Mason felt his orgasm rising. Watching her in this form had been way too much for him. After what was probably the quickest blowjob he'd ever had, he was cumming only a minute or two after it started.

He felt a geyser open up in him. Cum shot out of him, filling her mouth almost immediately. She gulped down the first mouthful, then began to swallow rapidly, head bobbing with each gulp. Through the pleasure he noticed the tip of her tail stiffen and vibrate atop his leg.

Mason gave a low moan but was still hypnotized by her eyes locked on his. She had never looked away or even blinked as she swallowed his whole load. It took several long moments for Lucy to empty him of everything. Once she was finished, her tail dropped to his leg, as if it too was fully satiated, and she did what he thought of as her end of blowjob ritual.

She used her hands to coax out the very last drop of his cum, squeezing him from the base of his cock upward. Two fingers of one hand were pressed firmly deep within his balls making little pumping motions. Then used her tongue to scoop it out of his slit. But unlike last time when she had to hide what she was, this time she opened her mouth and stuck out her abnormally long tongue, the tip of which was extra thin now, and she inserted it into his tip, giving him a show.

He thought it would be painful, but she didn't go in far at all. Just enough to get those last drops. Then she gave his tip a sloppy, wet kiss before ducking down to do the same for his balls.

Once she was finished she rested her face on his thigh and gently stroked his cock.

"Very yummy," she said, smiling. Her large eyes were moist and brimming with tears again.

Mason, finally recovered, asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yes. I'm just happy. And excited. And don't think like that!" She scolded him, slapping his thigh again, just hard enough to sting.

"Ow! I thought you liked me!" He said, laughing. "I felt something, Lucy. I'm pretty sure it was what you were feeling. The emotions and feelings didn't feel like my own, but like someone else's."

Lucy kept her head on his thigh, but she pinched a bit of his tender inner thigh flesh between her teeth, using her tongue to lick it. As she listened to him. It was turning him on. Again.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting any kind of change like that so soon. Seems like you will be able to feel my emotions how I feel yours pretty soon. It'll get even better."

"That's...crazy. This is all so crazy. I wonder how else I'll change." Mason felt a little afraid at the idea of changing like that.

Would I even be human anymore?

"Don't be afraid, Mason. I think you'll like it. You said yourself that being human sucks. You'll still be human in all the ways that count, but you'll be better."

Mason took a deep breath and let it out. "OK. I trust you."

"I'm glad. Come on, Mason. Let's go to bed. You're going to need a lot of rest for a while as you change."

Mason pulled up his pants as best he could as he stood. She gave no indication of removing her tail to let him button up his pants. She led him to his bedroom by her tail still wrapped around his thigh.

In the bedroom, Lucy stripped him of all his clothes. She seemed to take pleasure in doing it. She had a gentle smile on her lips as she did it. When she was finished she quickly took off her own clothes, not giving him the chance to do it.

Then she got on the bed, crawling on hands and knees away from him. Her tail seemed to elongate. As he stared, practically drooling at the sight of her on her hands and knees again, he felt a tug on his thigh. She pulled him to the bed and he crawled on next to her. She turned on her side and guided him behind her with her tail.

He didn't know how he was supposed to sleep with her naked ass pressed up against his still-hard cock. It seemed like his poor weiner had caught a break since yesterday. He'd been hard for hours it felt like.

Mason slid his arm under Lucy and cupped one large breast. He kissed the back of her neck and was asleep in seconds.

Mason was awakened by an intense pleasure.

"Wha? Wuzzat? Lu?"

She still has her back to him and she was very gently gyrating her hips. Her tail is wrapped around his ass and lower back, he placed a hand on her hip and felt that her tail was coiled around both of them, trapping them together, pulling him deep into her.

Something seemed off. The amount of pleasure he was feeling didn't match up with the amount of movement between them. Her ass was smashed up against him, the side of her ass squished, begging to be grabbed and groped.

Mason slapped his hand down onto her ass, gripping it, using it to help her rock against him. He was still confused as to what was happening but decided not to question it just then.

Before he knew it, he was cumming. Lucy moaned as she came with him. He pulled her tight against him as he came, the hand underneath her up around her throat, his other still on her ass.

Something came over him just then. He had been kissing her neck before he came, but as his orgasm rushed through him he couldn't resist the urge to bite the red flesh on the side of her neck. Hard. Her hair was pulled up and under her hair, exposing her long, slender neck and ear.

Lucy threw her head back and moaned loudly, her body shivering and shaking.

Mason flexed his hips against her, driving deeper.

They came down from their orgasmic highs together.

"Damn. That was awesome. And hot." He looped a finger under a coil of her tail. "This is hot too."

"She gave a throaty chuckle. Get used to it, love."

A bolt of pleasure went down his spine at being called that.

"Come on. Let's go grab an early dinner. You're hungry. I could hear your tummy growling while you slept."

"Early dinner? What time is it? Were you awake the whole time I was asleep?"

"No. I woke up a couple of hours ago. It's about four pm."

"Wow. I really did need rest, I guess. What were you doing the whole time?"

"I just enjoyed lying next to you. I dozed a little, off and on. But mostly I just enjoyed having your arms around me. Then I got hungry." She looked back at him and smiled.

He laughed and smacked her ass. He was still inside her, cock throbbing.

"Let's shower."

Her tail unwound from the both of them only to wind tightly back around his thigh. They stepped into the shower and didn't come out for another hour, having gotten distracted almost immediately.

Once out, they began to get dressed. Well, Mason dressed. He put on a pair of tan chinos and a dark green-colored button-up shirt. Lucy watched him as he finished.

Once he was done she stood, still naked, and blurred. After about two seconds the blur stopped abruptly and the Lucy he had met in the diner a year ago was standing there, wearing a tight, mint-colored dress that hugged her curves enticingly. He knew from previous relationships the dress was of a kind called a 'bodycon dress' it showed off all of her curves. It had a square neckline and spaghetti straps. The hem of the dress went down about mid-thigh. She had a dark green ribbon that matched the color of his shirt in her hair. She even had a matching purse.

"Whoa. Do you always get dressed like that?" His 'whoa wasn't just for how she got dressed. She looked stunning. He was pretty sure she wasn't wearing any kind of underwear under it at all. The way it hugged and formed around her breast made it very clear she wasn't wearing any kind of bra. The fabric was very thin and allowed him to see her nipples easily.

"No. I have an extensive wardrobe, but until last night I wasn't really able to do this so easily anymore. It's my conjugation magic. It helps me stay clothed when I shapeshift."

Mason was still checking her out while simultaneously trying to seem like he wasn't.

"You know you can check me out, right? Ogle me, even," she said with a smile. "And you can touch me too." She stepped up to him and kissed him, placing her hands on his chest.

He put his hands around her hips, the top of her ass, really, and kissed her back. Her tail once again curled around his thigh.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just so used to sneaking glances at you. Specifically trying not to ogle you. As soon as I saw you in that dress it was like a dream come true. I always wanted to see you in something other than your work clothes and it finally happened. You couldn't have picked a better outfit."

"I'm glad you like it."

"How could I not?"

They parted and he noticed she was wearing white, closed-toe wedges.

"Come on, I know where we can go for a nice early dinner."

He guided her to the inner garage door and they got in his car. It was a sedan, or a saloon, as he thought of it thanks to Top Gear. He unlocked the door and opened it for her and her tail slid from his leg. His car was old and didn't even have electric locks. He wanted to have some installed but didn't think it was worth the money.

"Thanks, handsome."

He closed the door and walked around, Lucia having flicked the lock on his door open with her tail.

Hot.

He got in and opened the garage door with the remote on his visor. "So where are we going?"

"You know that new Japanese steakhouse at the promenade? Let's go there."

"Let's do it." He hadn't been there yet. Not only because it was more expensive than he was comfortable paying for, but also because he had no one to go with. He wondered if Lucy liked expensive things.

When they got to the restaurant Mason insisted he open her door for her.

She smiled at him as he helped her out. "You know that's not necessary, right?"

"It makes me feel like a gentleman. And I like doing it for you."

"You are a gentleman. You can do it when we go out, but you really don't have to every time."

"Deal."

They walked across the parking lot, her arms around one of his. He felt her tail slide between his legs from the back, winding tightly in the usual place.

Mason nearly froze. He looked around frantically.

"Lucy! People will see!"

"Oh! Sorry. I forgot to tell you, people won't notice it. I could walk around in full succubus form and no one would really notice. More like they'd just forget it instantly, really. I can't do it indefinitely for the whole thing, but for just my tail or just my horns, it would be fine. No one will even notice just my tail. Watch."

Arriving at the front doors he opened it for her, allowing her to walk in, her tail getting longer to accommodate for the difference then shortening when he followed her in. He looked around nervously, no one even glanced at the tail between them. He looked at her ass and the bottom of her dress. She must have been flattening the appendage where it came out just above her ass because there was no bump under the fabric of her dress at all. And she was careful to let the tail droop below the hem of her dress so it didn't lift the fabric at all.

They walked up to the hostess and Lucy said, "Reservation for Mason."

Mason's eyebrows shot up.

When did she make a reservation?

"I used your phone when you were sleeping, love."

"Oh. Just dozed a little, huh?"

She smiled and crinkled her nose cutely at him.

They were seated almost immediately near the back in a small alcove that was slightly separated from the tables around them.

He felt several pairs of eyes on him and Lucy and even saw heads turning to follow them as she walked hand in hand with him.

He'd never been with anyone that turned heads like that. It was uncomfortable.

Pushing it from his mind, they took their seats.

The waitress took their drink orders. Mason ordered a Coke, he wasn't much of a drinker, and Lucy ordered an iced tea.

"Have you been here before?" Mason asked.

Lucy was looking at the appetizer menu. "No, but I keep seeing it online and I've been wanting to bring you here."

Mason felt a swell in his chest. The idea of her thinking of him before last night made things a little more real for him, somehow.

He smiled at her even though she didn't see it.

The waitress came back. She had introduced herself as Camy.

"Here are those drinks, guys. Can I get you started with any appetizers?"

"Thanks, Camy!" Lucy said enthusiastically. "We'll try the artichoke dip, please." She glanced at Mason who was still looking at his menu. "And we'll need a while longer to order."

"Good choice! And no problem. Let me get that started for you and I'll be back in a few minutes."

"She is cute!" Lucy said.

Mason was surprised at her comment. Lucy had never been one too shy to compliment a guest at the diner, but he hadn't been expecting it in this setting. He always figured she did it at work to promote a friendly business.

Mason was wary of agreeing too enthusiastically. She girl was pretty for sure, but she had nothing on Lucy. Not only that, but his ex didn't like him even acknowledging other women.

Lucy laughed. "It's ok, Mason. You don't have to be afraid to agree with me when I point out a pretty girl. It would actually be..." She shrugged with one shoulder, a look that was between shy and coy. "...beneficial for you to point out someone you find attractive."

Mason wanted to ask what she meant by that, but just then he felt her tail loosen enough for one ring of it to undo itself from around his thigh. He felt the end of her tail brush up against his pants above his dick. Before he knew it her tail had gotten his pants unzipped and was snaking its way into his boxers.

What the hell? She has that much control over it!?

"Mhmm." She said with a smile.

"Lucy, what are you doing? We're in a restaurant!"

He felt the tip of her tail encircle the base of his balls. The tip came back around to the front of his cock, coaxing it out of his pants. He was already fully erect despite his panic. He didn't know what he was expecting but what happened next wasn't it.

Something enveloped his cock. It started at the tip and worked its way down. It was tight, warm, and wet.

Mason jerked in his chair, his knee hitting the underside of the table. He glanced down at the table and saw the tablecloth was long enough to hide whatever was going on under there. His hands gripped the edges of the small table tightly, knuckles white.

"Lucy, are you-"

"Mhmmmm." She said again, smiling even wider around the straw of her iced tea.

Mason took a deep breath, forcing himself to relax. Whatever was happening was going to happen. He doubted they'd get caught as long as he didn't do anything crazy.

Lucy's tail, he now realized it had opened up on the tip somehow and swallowed his penis, moved all the way down his length until it was buried in his balls and pubic area. The loops around his balls undulated and throbbed.

He was focusing on not reacting too much, trying not to cause a scene, Lucy watching him, her chin propped up on her hand, smiling as she tortured him when Camy showed up again.

"Alright! Are we ready to order?" Camy asked politely. Right as she finished speaking Lucy ramped up the speed at which her tail sucked him, causing him to jerk violently. He leaned on the table, putting his face in his hands.

Camy glanced at Mason when he tried to suppress a grunt.

"Yes. I'll have the Filet Mignon and shrimp. He's ok. He's just got something caught in his throat. He'll have the Wagyu steak and lobster. Thanks, Camy."

Mason could see that Lucy was smiling at Camy as she handed the waitress their menus.

As Camy walked away Lucy slowed down the movements her tail made, allowing him to catch his breath.

"You're so going to get it. So going to get it. I don't know how, but it's gonna happen."

"I'm excited!" Lucy said with a smile, clearly actually excited. Her nipples hardened and Mason stared at her her chest, then her face, then her chest again. Lucy shrugged her shoulders, using her arms to push her breasts close together so he could get a good look at her cleavage.

Her tail was doing amazing things. Getting a tail blowjob was nearly as good as getting a regular blowjob. If they weren't in a restaurant, surrounded by chatting people, he would have cum already.

He nearly came several times as it was, but her tail tightened around his balls and all sucking stopped. She hadn't choked off his orgasms like she did at his house, but rather stopped before he got there and prevented him from tipping over by pulling on his balls.

Once he calmed down she would start up again.

Their food came in a startlingly short amount of time. That, or time flew as he was distracted. The meal was good, at least he was pretty sure it was good. He could barely taste it. Lucy kept at him the whole time. Savoring his cock more than she was savoring her meal.

Just after they finished their meal, Lucy sped up again, making her tail rise to the top of his dick and slam back down. He was worried someone would hear the sucking noise, but it didn't last long. Because he couldn't last long. Soon he was cumming, her tail slamming down on his cock, an imitation of deepthroating him.

It guzzled every drop he could produce. His legs stiffened out before him and he leaned back in his chair, as he quietly grunted while spurting his load into this new, somewhat scary, somewhat intriguing, feature of Lucy's.

He even felt a little tendril slurp the cum from his slit, just like Lucy did with her tongue.

Camy was suddenly there next to them.

"How was it? Everything taste OK?"

"Oh, yes. Delicious," Lucy said, smiling at Mason.

"Yuh. S'great."

"Perfect. Any dessert for you two?"

"I already had mine. But maybe a slice of the chocolate mousse for us to share would do nicely."

Camy gave her a confused look but nodded and scurried off.

Mason thought she'd release him now that she'd had her 'dessert', but her tail remained latched onto him. It gently suckled his cock, nursing on him.

Camy brought their cake and they shared it with a single fork.

"I had no idea you could do this. That was incredible. I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but that was hot."

"A lot of my abilities will come back over time. There are a ton of things I don't realize you don't know or would have no way of knowing. It's fun, though. I'll get to surprise you. And neither am I, by the way. I just couldn't resist."

"If it's more things like that, I can't wait!"

When the bill came, Mason reached for it without thinking. Lucy placed her hand over his and tried to take the check away.

"I'll take care of it," she said.

"No, no. I've got it."

Lucy hesitated for a moment before taking her hand away. Mason opened the checkbook and swallowed at the price. It didn't even include the tip. Still, he pulled out his credit card and stuffed it in the book. Camy glided by to take it away.

"You didn't have to do that. I wanted to come here. You should have let me pay."

"No, it's OK. That's not how the person who raised me would have wanted me to behave."

Lucy gave him a sad smile. Once Camy brought back his card and he signed the receipt Lucy stood.

"Come on. We need to have a conversation."

She led him out of the restaurant by her tail and to his car. He opened her door but instead of getting in she reached inside, there was a ripple, and pulled out a coat for both of them. She closed the door and handed him a coat. She had conjured them.