Tom Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed. He did know. Everyone knew.

My not-so-secret affair with Jada began a few weeks after she started working for us. I hadn't meant for it to happen. After all, there were two very big barriers to such a relationship. First, she was the daughter of one of my executives. For me to engage in any inappropriate contact with her could have seriously jeopardized my relationship with Bob, who was *extremely* important to my business dealings. And on top of that, after the whole Hal Reynolds incident I'd been extremely hesitant to even consider the daughter of someone I knew as a potential sex partner. Even today, I STILL couldn't believe Hal had *wanted* me to knock up Kaitlyn just so she could bilk me for child support.

And second, by hiring Jada as a live-in nanny, I'd made her a part of my household staff. I'd already taken up with a staff member once, to disastrous consequences. Brittany had ultimately dropped the lawsuit and moved away. But I swore to myself I would never get involved with a maid or other subordinate in the same way.

But despite these concerns, I'd let my dick do the thinking. I'd given myself excuses for why fucking her wasn't THAT bad. Yes, she was a member of the household staff. But as a nanny, Jada's bedroom was upstairs, like Cassandra and Charlotte. She wasn't among the maids or cooks or other uniformed staff in the employee wing. Plus, her temperament and personality had immediately bonded her to the other young women who pranced in and out of my life. Unlike the majority of our servants, who spent their off-hours with each other back in staff lounges, Jada hung out socially with Taylor, Ashlyn, and their assorted friends. Whether it was talking about proper exercise techniques with Rebecca or gossiping with the various fashion models who would spend a few nights here and there under our roof, Jada had made it clear that whatever her official title, she belonged in the "social friends" group.

And everyone knew that entire "social friends" group was my personal feeding tank.

And yes, she was Robert Sharpley's daughter. BUT, before her flirtations finally got to intercourse, Jada had assured me that her father wouldn't mind. As she put it, "He thinks I could do a lot worse than become one of your girlfriends." I hadn't actually confirmed this before letting her seduce me. But it turned out she was telling the truth. When I finally worked up the guts to tell Bob I was nailing his daughter, he simply clapped my shoulder and asked me to keep her out of trouble.

Ultimately, my sleeping with Jada was deemed to be "not a big deal". And it's not like I'd blindly surrendered to my lust. The young girl had been flirting with me since her arrival, behavior not unnoticed by the principal women in my life. Ashlyn told me to go ahead and nail her if she wanted me so bad. Taylor told me to just make sure this wasn't another Brittany-situation. And even Cassandra, ever my voice of reason and caution, had given me grudging permission.

"Your life would be simpler if you didn't give in to her, or if you sent her away to remove the temptation," Cassandra had concluded. "But the children adore her and just from my own observations, this girl has no relationship ambitions the way Brittany did. She doesn't want to become your mistress and she doesn't want to supplant Taylor or Ashlyn. She's just a young kid living in this house without a lot of other male options. She's horny, and she's attracted to you. As long as things stay casual, I'm okay with it."

There was still a niggling of doubt in the back of my head. But those doubts were erased the next time I saw Jada suntanning by the outdoor pool, back in early July. She was off-duty, since Taylor, Charlotte, and Evelyn had taken the kids to a park. Ashlyn and three other model friends (two of whom I'd banged at one party or another) were also tanning themselves, and the five hot young women were enjoying the summer weather and clear blue skies wearing the skimpiest of skimpy bikinis.

Since Cassandra was at the office without me, when I found myself feeling frisky, it only made sense for me to start prowling in the backyard. I'd changed into a brief pair of swimming trunks, which covered more than a speedo but pretty much put my package on display. And slinging a towel around my neck, I headed outside to stalk my prey.

My initial target was Ashlyn; she was my girlfriend after all. From a purely empirical standpoint, she was the most attractive woman present, and I knew for a fact that sex with her would be absolutely fantastic. So when I approached the row of five beautiful girls, I went straight to the hot redhead, picked up the bottle of sunblock, and asked if she needed a rubdown.

"No thanks, Johnny. I'm good," Ashlyn looked up at me. Well, her head tilted upwards at least. I couldn't see her eyes through the thick sunglasses. But I could see the smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. "But you know, I think Jada's turning a little red over there."

The young blonde had been chatting with Erin, the platinum-blonde model to her left. But at the sound of her name, she quickly looked over and grinned, having heard the entirety of that little exchange. "Yeah. Can you help me out, John?"

My own eyes were blocked by my shades, but I'm sure Ashlyn caught my eyebrow arching upright. Even with our irises blocked, I was quite certain my girlfriend and I were staring right at each other, me questioning her motives and she enjoying my discomfort.

Jada, for her part, simply rolled onto her belly and reached behind herself to untie the bikini top, letting the strings fall to the sides and expose an unbroken expanse of bare skin.

"C'mon, girls," Ashlyn called out to her friends. "Let's hop in the water. I'm starting to sizzle."

And so I was left in relative privacy with a half-naked 20-year-old blonde. Ashlyn and the others were only about ten feet away, splashing in the pool. But from that distance and the noise they were making, Jada and I would be able to carry on a conversation without serious risk of being overheard.

So we flirted. With Cassandra's words in my head and Ashlyn's more blatant manipulations, I just relaxed and went with the flow. It wasn't like Jada would be my first girl outside of my Holy Trinity. She wouldn't even be the youngest; I'd bedded a 19-year-old at the last Playroom party.

It's not like I took her right then and there on the lounge chair in front of Ashlyn and the girls, though I may have thought about it. Jada insinuated that she wouldn't turn me down should I invite her into my bed. I copped a few feels of her ass and one or two of some side-boob. And then we'd separated, finishing out the rest of our time by the pool without crossing any lines.

But when I came out of the shower in my own Master Bathroom, having washed away the chlorine from the pool, I found a still damp 20-year-old blonde girl waiting for me, wearing only a towel around her midsection and having just come from the shower herself.

I fucked her right there on the floor.

Taylor was the first person I told when she returned with Evelyn and the kids. My wife just pecked me on the cheek and asked if the youngster had been any good. Cassandra merely nodded in confirmation when I told her as well. Just one more thing out of the way, I suppose. And Ashlyn already knew. She knew it the moment I started rubbing sunblock into Jada's back down by the pool.

So the next day, right after Jada put Joey down for a nap, I met her outside the nursery and she dragged me into her room. That time, at least, we made it onto a proper bed.

And the day after that, the lissome blonde sucked me into a three-way with Erin, the platinum-blonde model from the pool. I'd already been with Erin before, but I'd never had my dick up her cunt while her mouth was full of Jada's pussy.

We slowed down a bit after that. The "newness" wasn't quite as fresh, and I'd started to get really busy with the Hollister acquisition. Plus, I wanted to take extra care to remind my wife, girlfriend, and assistant that they were still the primary focuses in my life.

But I still found time for young Jada every few days or so. And by the night of the party, we hadn't been together in *far* too long.

"Please?" Standing in my son's bedroom, 5'6" Jada reached up and clutched both lapels on my dress shirt, pulling my head down to her. She licked her lips and whimpered. "I haven't had you since _Tuesday_. That's _forever_..."

I was still hung up on the fact that Bob Sharpley was right downstairs. For all the times that I'd fucked his daughter, I'd never done so when he was nearby. "I still can't believe your father is okay with this."

She shrugged. "You're his boss. You've made him *very* wealthy these past few years. He owes a lot to you."

I arched an eyebrow and stated brusquely, "He doesn't owe me his *daughter*!"

"No, no, of course not. I'm just saying that you've got a reputation. Daddy knew this was possible when he agreed to let me work here. Like I said before, there are worse places I could've ended up. I think he's just thrilled I'm not with a guy like my last boyfriend."

"Jada... honey..." I said softly, reaching up to caress her head behind her ear. "This is fun and all, but you know I'm not your *new* boyfriend, right?"

"Of course not." She gave me a cute smile that was growing bigger by the second. "I'm your babysitter. And right now, I wanna be your *naughty* babysitter..." Her hand slid down over the bulge in my slacks. Deftly, she pulled down the zipper and then reached her hand in, her small fingers tracing the thick rod just barely restrained by my boxers.

But I caught her wrist in my hand, firmly but gently pulling her away. I sighed and explained, "Really, I'd love to. But I HAVE to get back to the party. I'm the host, and I've been gone too long already."

The cute blonde, her hair seeming almost white in the dim lighting, bit her lip and whimpered. But she nodded her acceptance. "You have to make it up to me."

"I will." I grinned.

"Promise? At first opportunity?"

"I promise."

Smiling again, she got back up on her tiptoes and tugged me down for one more kiss. And with a final pat on my butt, she skipped past me and opened the door.

I exhaled as I watched her cute little butt waggle away, regretting this stupid idea to throw a party for all my execs when I could be flat on my back watching a nubile young girl ride up and down my pole.

_Back to the gauntlet._

****

I returned to my guests with open arms and a ready smile. This time, I managed to find my wife and did my best to stay by her side for the remainder of the evening. More to the point, Taylor sensed my desire to keep her close, and she stayed with me and my stuffy executives rather than chat with her model friends.

Fortunately, with Taylor's gift for conversation, the rest of the evening passed quickly and enjoyably.

By eleven o'clock, the party was winding down. Taylor and I parked ourselves close to the exit so that people could say their goodbyes on their way out. And together we shared more than a few smiles as we noticed more than a few extra passengers hopping into some of the executive limos.

George and Trina Karr DID talk Stephanie into going home with them... and Kathryn as well. I didn't realize the distinguished but not-exactly-in-great-shape George had it in him, or maybe he was the kind that just wanted to watch three hot girls crawling all over each other. I certainly could understand the appeal.

Cindy Cornette practically shoved her Calvin Klein model through the back door of her limo. And if my eyes didn't deceive me, she was already on her knees on the car floor before the door got closed.

And even my very own Bob Sharpley was having takeout. He stood next to his stretch limo, his hand out to guide in Milena Kvitiva, a gorgeous Czech high-fashion model I was quite familiar with. I wasn't surprised. Bob was twice-divorced and known for his love of fashion models. Probably another reason why he loved working for me. My only surprise was that I didn't see Maile Lindqvist, half-Swede half-Hawaiian and the other half of the infamous M&M pair, with them as well.

Soon enough, the majority of guests said their goodbyes. All of my execs had gone home, but as typical for one of our house parties, some of the models and other close friends would be crashing at the mansion overnight. We certainly had plenty of room.

"Did you see Jeff and Kaitlyn?" I asked Taylor as we prepared to retire ourselves. "Or Jack and Rebecca?"

My wife patted my arm and laughed. "All four of them are upstairs already... in Charlotte's room."

"Ah." I smiled.

"Cassandra?"

Taylor shook her head in the negative. "She's going to want to oversee the cleanup. You know her."

I sighed. As much as Cassandra was dedicated to me, she had always been dedicated to the job even more. It was part of the reason I'd given up trying to talk her into becoming like a wife and letting someone else handle all the mundane aspects of my life, even though we dearly loved each other.

"C'mon, Johnny. Let's go to bed."

The way Taylor said it was without sexual innuendo. While we were far from old, we weren't as young as we used to be. And after exhausting ourselves with all the socialization of a high-society party, I certainly felt like dropping to sleep right away. But when we entered into our bedroom, instead of going straight to the bed, my wife took me by the arm and nodded toward the bathroom.

"Not yet, honey," she chastised me pleasantly. "I want you clean and smelling like soap before I cuddle up next to you."

Though tired, I wasn't so tired as to pass up a shower, especially if my wife was going to share it with me. She propelled me to the front of our state-of-the-art shower enclosure, leaned me against a wall, and then started unbuttoning my shirt.

I looked over my wife as her nimble fingers went to work. Her dark blue eyes were focused on each button as she moved lower and lower. I took in the perfect sculpture of her eyebrows, the way her dark hair fell across her forehead, and how even after hours and hours of partying, her makeup was still perfect. Add in the accents of her earrings and necklace, and I was in awe at my wife's beauty, even after all these years.

"God, Taylor, you are so fucking hot..." I groaned, right around the same time she started working on my belt.

Her eyes remained downcast, finishing her task of opening my belt and pulling down my zipper. A little smile drew across her face, and then she looked up at me, giving me the full force of her eyes like a model staring with aching arousal right into the camera. And with a confident smirk, she replied, "I know."

I just chuckled as she finished with me. I pulled off my own shirt and jacket, then stepped out of my pants and underwear while Taylor began removing her jewelry. She had to stop by the sinks to remove her makeup as well, so I was naked and waiting before she'd finished undressing. The extra time let me sit down on a comfy bench, just relaxing as I watched my gorgeous wife return and peel off her remaining garments, revealing inch after inch of bare skin in an impromptu strip tease.

My breath caught in my throat when her strapless bra came off. I loved every part of my wife's body, but I was very much a "tit" man; and hers were just about flawless. She giggled and continued, shimmying out of her thigh-highs and dropping her thong to the floor.

Now that she was naked, I curled my finger to her. My wife padded forward, coming within reach. I didn't grab her or anything, but I extended that finger between her legs and swiped it through her cleft. A touch of honey was on my fingertip, and I brought it to my mouth for just a quick taste.

Laughing, Taylor took me by the hand and led me into our shower. She then looked up and stated, "Computer: Rain Forest".

The system chirped in affirmation and three ceiling-embedded shower heads opened up, dropping vertical columns of heavy water droplets with relatively light pressure onto us. The sprays were enough to completely soak us in an instant, and yet we could back out of the columns of water into air that was completely dry. Taylor pushed me into one and held me there while I bowed my head and closed my eyes. She then reached over to one of the touchless soap dispensers, lathering up her hands. And once I was good and soaked, she called out, "Computer: Taylor Setting One".

The three overhead sprays turned off, replaced by a somewhat more traditional angled spray from above and to the side. There were also rows of horizontally-mounted mini-heads built into the three side walls, which bathed me from shoulder to shins as well. I turned to face my wife, letting the water surround me from all sides except straight ahead. And with warm, soapy hands, Taylor stepped up and began lathering my chest.

"Congratulations on the Hollister deal, Johnny. I know you put a lot of work, personally, into that one. And I'm proud of you."

I smiled and leaned forward to peck my wife's forehead. "Thanks."

"Six hundred million in profit?" she queried with a twinkle in her eye, as if she were already spending it on fancy jewelry.

I nodded.

"That's a lot, isn't it?"

I grinned. "It's not pocket change, no. Even for me."

She took a deep breath and then looked up to me with big eyes. Curiously, I noticed that the sparkle was gone. And still rubbing me down, she asked softly, almost regretfully, "How much is enough?"

I blinked, not expecting the question. "Hmm?"

"How much money is enough? Do we really need more? I mean, I know I spend a LOT on shopping. But seriously, don't you think we're pretty financially secure at this point?"

I heard the tone in my wife's voice. Furrowing my eyebrows, I put my hands over hers to stop their motions, even though she was getting pretty close to my crotch. I looked at her steadily, but she averted her eyes downward. I knew this expression. Taylor wasn't one to back down from confrontation, but she could never look me in the eyes when she wanted to ask something of me that she believed I wouldn't agree to. "Hey, what is it?"

She took a deep breath before answering me. She weighed her words, and after another moment's thought, she said, "I'm not saying it has to be right now. I know that doing this is what you love. But Johnny... I want you to consider retiring."

I pulled my head back. "Retiring?"

"Not right away, of course. And I don't even know if it's really possible. But... I miss you. These past few months you've been traveling so much and spending a LOT of time at the office. It used to be you'd only go in for a day or two a week. But lately, you've been gone EVERY day!"

"The Hollister deal is done. Things'll go back to normal soon."

"I miss spending time with you. *_JJ_* misses spending time with you."

"And I miss spending time with him!" I smiled. "Okay, family time it is. This deal is done, and I know I can take a serious break. Let's go on vacation somewhere, okay? Where do you want to go? I just think it needs to be somewhere JJ can explore safely. Like, we can't go somewhere big on scuba diving, right?"

Taylor smiled and nodded. "A vacation sounds nice. But it's more than that. You've got a family now. And you have MORE than enough money. Why don't we all just settle down a bit? I can stop modeling. Even Ashlyn has been talking with me about making this more permanent between you and her. She loves this family as much as I do. She's ready to give up her career as well and just focus on raising Joey and... well... any other children you're willing to give her."

My eyebrows rose. "Seriously?"

Taylor nodded. "Our lives are perfect the way they are. Oh, I'm not so silly as to think *any* of us can just quit cold turkey like that. You'll always be tangentially involved in JKE. And I might want to do the occasional job here and there, same as Ashlyn. But for the most part, I think we'd be happier just slowing things down. Money can't buy us happiness, but it can certainly buy us the financial security we need to live out our lives leisurely."