Tom Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It actually took about fifteen minutes, what with Hollister's lawyer wanting to double-check everything and the notary public going through his checklist as well. But in the end, Hollister was given access to the escrow account holding his four billion. And Cassandra put the signed documents back into her briefcase.

Now four billion dollars richer, Hollister was suddenly in a better mood. So deciding to take a chance, I put on a smile and asked, "So now what? Use the money to start a new company?"

"Fuck no, kid," Hollister growled with a little grin, and then he sat up straight and spread his arms out wide. "I'm retiring. See this boat? Plenty of room for me right here. I'm going out around the world, and I'm not comin' back." He reached out and patted Tracy's knee. "I'm taking this pretty young thing to go see the sights. We're gonna climb Aztec pyramids. We're going to party in the Mediterranean. Heck, we may get all the way to your Great Barrier Reef." That last part was directed at Cassandra.

I smiled. "You'll love it. We snorkeled there just last January."

Hollister shrugged. "I'm getting out of the rat race and settling down. Why go through all this stress when I can wake up naked next to her every morning?" He leered quite obviously at his much younger girlfriend, who blushed without shame.

"Mark my words, Kwong. Someday you'll realize that making more money can't make you any happier than you already are. Someday you'll realize that all you need is somebody special to lie down next to. And someday you'll float away on a boat, with some hot young thing tucked under your arm, drinking yourself stupid and just forgetting about this fucked up thing we call Capitalism. Shit isn't worth it." And Hollister started coughing again.

At the time, I didn't realize how right he was.

****

Back within the comfortable privacy of the helicopter, I reclined my chair and invited Cassandra into the crook of my arm. She smiled and accepted, leaning back against my chest. I wrapped my left arm around her neck, squeezed her boob briefly, and then grinned happily.

"Call Matthews right away. I want his promised buyers loading up escrow accounts first thing Monday."

"*Right* away?" she asked, sitting up straight again.

"No-no-no." I pulled her back down to me, resettling us once again in the comfortable position. "As soon as we land and you can get into the office. Right now, I just want to enjoy this."

Cassandra exhaled peacefully and snuggled a little tighter. She patted my left arm, which by now was hanging by her side. And in a quiet voice, she asked, "Are you really going to retire soon?"

I blinked a couple of times, processing my thoughts. And then I asked, "I take it you've talked to Taylor."

She nodded. "Truth be told, Taylor would have been thrilled if you'd retired when JJ was born. Ashlyn, too."

"And what do you think? Retiring means no more big deals at JKE, for me OR you. Well, at least, no longer being intimately involved with every detail."

Cassandra took a deep breath, thinking about that for a moment. I waited her out, and at length she spoke. "I think that doing all these deals makes you happy, Jonathan. You're GOOD. You're smart. Nobody else could have pulled off the deal you just made with Hollister. He's wrong. There were other people out there with deep pockets that could have bailed him out. But you saw the returns. YOU lined up the buyers. YOU made it happen."

"With you," I added, smiling. "We make a great team, Cassandra."

She smiled and snuggled deeper against me, turning her torso a bit so that my left palm cupped her breast once again. "Yes, we do."

I felt a fresh stirring in my pants, something Cassandra didn't miss. She dropped a hand back, and humming happily, she started petting my growing snake through my trousers. I wondered how much more time we had before landing. Not enough for a quickie in the chopper. But maybe she could put off that call to Matthews a little longer so we could find a nice bed somewhere... or a couch... or even just a rug.

Seemingly of like mind, Cassandra turned her head back, her sky blue eyes burning into me. She stared at me for a few seconds. But abruptly, she sat up straight, leaving my grasp.

I frowned. "What is it?"

My beautiful assistant leaned forward, wrapping her arms across her torso. She didn't respond right away, and again I had to wait her out. Typically quite a decisive person, I knew that for Cassandra to be so deliberate meant that she was seriously conflicted right now.

And when she turned around, I felt that old emotional wall coming up between us. This wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last. And though I hated it every time she did so, I recognized that it was part of who she was. "This is about you and me, isn't it?" I asked.

Cassandra bit her lip. "My apologies, sir. I just realized that my current decision-making is... biased."

"Biased?"

She looked up at the roof, not seeing it. And when she dropped her eyes back to me, she exhaled and gave me a look of shame. "I value our time alone together. These past couple of months, we've been working around the clock. I go everywhere with you, all the time."

"You always have."

She shook her head. "This is different. We've been flying around to different buyers. We're always in the office. And even when we're home, we're in the _home_ office. That's time you're not spending with your wife, your girlfriend, your children."

"It's work."

She shook her head again. "I love being with you, Jonathan. Sometimes..." her voice hitched. She had to gulp and take a deep breath. "Sometimes I wish it could just be me and you... the way my mother and Jonathan Kendall were. No wives. No serious girlfriends. No children. But that is selfish of me. And I promised myself I wouldn't think that."

"It's only human. And you know I love you."

"What we have is not romantic love."

"It is."

"It should not be, sir. And if you press me on this, you know what will happen."

I sighed and closed my eyes. Twice before I'd pushed her beyond her comfort level, and twice before she'd abandoned me, just to prove to me (and herself) that she could. _*I*_ knew she loved me, perhaps even more than Taylor did. I thought there was an element of romance in there, but I didn't want to argue semantics. Cassandra was stubborn. And once she got an idea in her head, it was futile to try and dislodge it.

Cassandra looked at me frankly. "Sir, I know you value my insight and opinions with all these business deals; but as you've told me time and time again, I'm your personal assistant, not a Vice President at JKE. My duty is to you and your household. Whether or not you retire, I need to remember that."

"If I retire, we won't be spending as much time together. Is that what you're getting at?"

"That should be irrelevant."

"But it's not, is it?"

"It... _should_ be... sir. And I won't let my selfish desires interfere with my duties."

I sighed.

"If you retire, I think I'll be able to do a better job focusing on the household."

"You're doing a *great* job with the household. There's nothing you could be doing better."

"Of course there is."

I took a deep breath. "So then what do you think I should do?"

Cassandra looked at me, her eyes pleading. But then she schooled her features and looked away from me. "That is your decision to make. I will do my duties either way."

I shook my head. Cassandra personally wanted to maintain the status quo. I knew it. That way, she could continue working closely with me, getting a TON of my time. But her conscience told her that element was wrong, that it was unfair to the rest of my family.

Still, that didn't necessarily mean I SHOULD retire. Running JKE was still something I loved. Even Taylor hadn't insisted I stop everything right away. She only wanted me to consider it for the near future.

At a time like this, I really could have used Cassandra's advice. But because of her own emotions, she was divorcing herself from the decision. And with the wall up between us, and Cassandra in her robot-mode, further discussion was pointless.

Exhaling, I just shook my head and looked out the window. We would be landing soon.

****

*-- MONTAUK, NEW YORK --*

The helicopter touched down on the landing pad. Once the rotor wind died down, both Cassandra and I hopped out and went into the house. I led. She followed. Neither of us spoke.

"Good morning, sir, ma'am," Edward greeted us as we entered, taking our jackets. "Was it a good meeting?"

"Great," I replied, sounding anything but enthused. "The deal is complete."

Wordlessly, Cassandra nodded to me and then headed off for the home office, no doubt to complete my orders to call Matthews and finalize the sales. I wasn't too worried about our recent tiff. In another hour, things would be back to normal between us.

"Well done, sir," my butler stated respectfully, keeping his attention on me. "Would you care for lunch?"

"What's Dorothy got on the menu?" I asked.

"Your favorite, sir."

I just chuckled. Everything Dorothy made was my favorite. I checked my watch. "30 minutes?"

"Of course, sir."

I nodded and then turned to head for the stairs. It was a Sunday, and I wanted to get out of this suit.

Along the way, I passed by the family room. The kids were up and about, and both Taylor and Ashlyn were with their children, playfully romping about. Joey was toddling around, dragging a green caterpillar with multi-colored alphabet feet by a yellow string while JJ crawled after her, trying to grab it. I stopped in and kissed everyone.

Like Edward, my women were keenly interested to know that the Hollister deal was finally done. And together they stood up and sandwiched me in warm hugs of congratulations. I patted their asses. I'd gotten my more personal congratulations from them last night.

I told them lunch would be ready in a half-hour, and then left to go change. I hopped up the stairs two at a time, feeling an extra bounce in my step. The little emotional standoff with Cassandra had deflated me a bit, but now I was remembering that yes, this Hollister deal was FINALLY done. That I would soon be able to relax and take a much-needed vacation with my family. And for now, all I had to worry about was the next time I'd be getting laid.

After all, my gratification had already been delayed twice this morning. First, I had been prevented from joining in with Taylor and Ashlyn by Hollister's abrupt meeting demand. And then in the helicopter, the burgeoning quickie with Cassandra hadn't happened. And feeling my wife's and girlfriend's asses just now only made my chubby even thicker.

_Hmm... maybe I should delay Dorothy's lunch to give me time to satisfy a _different_ kind of hunger. Evelyn could look after the kids. Maybe I should go back down and invite my girls to help me get undressed._

"Hi, Mr. K! How'd the meeting go?"

_Perfect_. My hands froze, my tie half-way undone, as I glanced to my left. Jada Sharpley was coming down the hallway, a plastic basket of children's laundry in her hands. Dropping my hands, I immediately turned to the slender young woman and quickly stalked over to her.

Jada came to a stop as I approached, evaluating the expression on my face with a hint of smile on her own. Indeed, she looked ready to make some flippant comment, but before she could, I literally knocked the laundry basket out of her hands and onto the floor. Then grabbing the blonde girl by her face, I propelled her backwards until she hit the wall. And while she squeaked in surprise, I bent my head and rather savagely stuck my tongue down her throat.

Kissing me back, a giggle rose up in Jada's throat, enough to make us stop kissing. I pulled away, a hungry grin on my face as she laughed. "This is a little sudden."

"You made me *promise* 'at first opportunity'," I growled with waggling eyebrows.

"Mmm... I did..." she hummed, drawing me back to her. Our lips met once again, this time the both of us hungrily devouring each other. And while her hands snaked up to grab hold of my tie, my hands were already tugging at the waistband of her light cotton pants.

But just as my hands ducked inside, she pulled off my lips and grabbed my wrist in concern. "Right here?" she asked, tension in her voice.

I shrugged. "Kids are in the family room. It's not like they can climb stairs yet."

Jada giggled before I cut off the sound with my mouth once again. And this time when my hands ducked inside her pants, she didn't stop me. I traced the tiny strap of her thong panties before getting good grips on her firm, 20-year-old asscheeks. Lifting her slightly, I pushed my crotch against hers and lightly rubbed my bulge against her. And she moaned heatedly into our kiss.

Finally, I set her down on her feet. I dropped her pants to the floor, letting her step out of them while she loosened my tie enough to rip it over my head. She worked the buttons on my shirt next while I raised her short-sleeved shirt and pushed her bra up above her perky tits. Jada's breasts weren't the massive mammaries some of my other girls had, but they fit the young woman's petite body quite well. And I'd found them to be very pleasant handfuls with perfect shape and the most sensitive nipples you could ever want.

I ducked to suckle at one of those little pink nubbins of joy while she cooed and held me to her chest. But then it was back to stripping as she pulled my suit jacket and shirt off my shoulders at the same time. I pulled back to rip my own undershirt off while Jada did the same with her shirt. And while she reached back to fiddle with her bra clasp, I found myself looking around for a good spot to fuck. My earlier flippancy about rutting in the hallway aside, I didn't want an awkward interruption at an inopportune time.

The upstairs laundry room was the closest. That WAS where Jada had been headed after all. And while my children's young nanny stood there wearing only pink thong panties, I grabbed her ass, lifted her up so that she crossed her legs behind my back, and then carried her into the nearby room.

The dryer was already running a previous load. The washer was idle, awaiting the clothes still sitting in the basket outside. I carried Jada straight over to the dryer, its surface warm with heat and vibrating ever so slightly as it tumbled clothes beneath. She laughed as I sat her down on it, and then panted in arousal as I dragged her panties off. My upper body was completely bare, but we hadn't had time to remove my slacks. I took care of that problem in a hurry, unbuckling, unbuttoning and unzipping to free my rampant cock. And with a 20-year-old blonde vixen spreading her legs for me atop the humming dryer, I leaned forward and pushed my torpedo into her waiting tunnel.

"Oh, FUCK," Jada groaned as I began penetrating her. Wrapping her arms around my head and her legs around my back, she pulled me to her. I clutched her head against the crook of my neck with my right hand, and tugged on her lower back with my left, until the two of us came together, our bodies fully enjoined in a position of sinful lust.

"Ah, fuck..." I agreed contentedly.

She was tight. She was always tight. I loved my assistant, my wife, and my girlfriend very much, for millions upon millions of reasons. But Taylor and Ashlyn had gone through childbirth, and Cassandra was a six-foot Amazon. All of them knew how to work their pussy muscles to contract around me, but none of them could match the simple, near-virginal tightness of petite young Jada. And as I pumped myself in and out of that wonderfully constricting cunt, I groaned in absolute rapture.

"You feel sooo good, Jada..." I groaned.

"Fuck me, Mr. K..." she crooned, much to my delight. For some reason, it only fueled the babysitter fantasy for Jada to continue using my last name. And as I continued my pistoning motion, filling up that tight twat and then retreating to leave her panting for more, she continued that familiar litany. "Fuck me, Mr. K... Fuck me, Mr. K... Fuck me!"

I fucked her. Beneath her ass, the dryer inexorably continued its tumbling vibration, rolling over and over and over again. Every so often, the sound of metal would clink inside, perhaps a button or something else impacting the ceramic drum. I kept grunting. Jada kept moaning. And adding to the cacophony of sounds, my own knees would bang into the front door with rhythmic precision as my turgid pole squished in and out of the blonde's wet box.

"Unnngh!" Jada threw her head back and groaned as her naked body gyrated atop the running dryer. Her ankles lost their grip behind my back, and her legs parted to the sides before her heels banged against the dryer door as well.

"Urrghh!" I didn't let up, leaning my torso into hers to keep rutting as hard as I could, maximizing my depth and maximizing our pleasure as well.

"Aaaghh!" Jada pitched backwards, dropping her right arm behind her to hold herself up, our bodies now at a slight angle as her ass began sliding off the front lip of the machine, with only my forward thrusting motions keeping her on top of it.

But then Jada's first orgasm hit. She screamed, "Unnngh-AAHHH!" As her hips suddenly bucked upward, her ass came free of the dryer's surface and her entire body started falling off the edge. My left arm tightened around her lower back, pinning her against me and also trapping my cock at full penetration inside her. But my thrusting motions were automatic by now, and I continued humping her body, banging the smaller girl against the front edge of the machine now.

Jada continued howling in orgasm, the pain of the dryer's edge digging into her backside only amplifying her sensations. And without stopping my fucking rhythm, I dug my right arm beneath her ass, hoisted her up, and planted her back down on top of the dryer.

"FUCK MEEE!" Jada screamed, her legs cinching around my body once again. That tight pussy clamped down even tighter, and only her copious amount of sexual fluids kept things smooth enough for me to continue pumping in and out of her body. From the way Jada's eyes had rolled up into her head, and the way she frantically held onto my shoulders while shaking like an epileptic, I figured she was lost to her lust now, nearing another climax. "FUCK MEEE!"

"Unnngh!" I grunted, getting close to my own release.

"FUCK MEEE!"

"UNNGH!"

"FUCK-_*FUCK*_!"

Jada's body shuddered, her arms clamping around my head with every ounce of strength she had. Her torso spasmed, shuddering so fast that it felt like she was making microthrusts against my cock with the speed of a hummingbird's wings. And her mouth gaped open in a scream so loud that not a single sound came out.

Still, I certainly felt the intense orgasmic clamping of her cunt muscles around my cock accompanied by a fresh gush of fluids in her loins. And as her entire being milked my cock deep inside her, I felt my balls contracting to release their precious load.

But I couldn't cum. Not yet. Not inside her. I'd made a promise to myself, ever since the whole pregnancy-scare with Kaitlyn those years ago. The only women in my life I could cum inside of were Taylor, Ashlyn, Cassandra, and recently Charlotte. No one else. No exceptions. Not even our other closest friends.

Jada's limbs were frozen around me, and her mind was in some other place as she skated along the orgasmic plane of existence. I doubt she could have released me even if she *were* coherent. So with a lifetime of practice, I tightened my PC muscles and held back my urge. Just a little longer. The pain of it had even become rather pleasant for me, for I knew my release would bring me that much more relief.

".... –uuuuuuck!" Jada's voice finally came back at the tail end of her climax, her whole body sagging. This time, when her body dropped off the edge of the dryer, I let my hands guide her down until she knelt on the floor in front of me. And then finally, I released my core muscles, jacked my shaft with my own right hand, and aimed right at the 20-year-old nanny's face.