Tom Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNGH!" I groaned as the first spurt blasted forth, running a ribbon of hot cream from Jada's forehead and down over her right eyelid. She blinked and then reached up to hold the tip of my prick, gaping her mouth open wide again and aiming me within.

"Ungh," I grunted a little more softly, my second jet flying straight into her mouth. And then I let go of my cock, letting the young blonde reach up with her hands to take over and milk the rest of my spending all over her tongue and lips.

When I was done, she opened her eyes and then began to wipe the cum trail off her eyelid, blinking all the while. She swallowed audibly and then picked at the globules dotting her lips and chin. And with a little sigh, she looked up to find me smiling contentedly over her. "Was that good for you?"

"Absolutely, Jada."

She smiled. "Me, too. It was SUCH a turn-on when you just knocked the basket out of my hands and dragged me in here. I've never done it on a dryer before."

"You're a doll for letting me. We'll have to do it again sometime."

She grinned and popped the last bit of sperm into her mouth, smiling coyly. "So I'm guessing the meeting went well?"

"It did."

She grinned. "I figured. Otherwise, I'm thinking you would have shoved me facedown and sodomized me until you got your aggression out of your system."

I arched my eyebrow, leering down at her nakedness. "Hmm, that might've made a bad meeting all worthwhile."

The young girl laughed and then reached her hands up to me. I helped her stand, and then pecked her on the lips. "C'mon," I told her. "Help me get dressed in something more casual. Dorothy should have lunch ready by now."

****

*-- TAHITI --*

"Cassandra, lie back down. That's an order."

My tall, blonde, buxom personal assistant frowned, her eyes unreadable behind her chunky black sunglasses. She remained sitting upright, torn between her desire to get up and my order to lie back down.

I pointed emphatically with my finger at her lounge chair, doing my best to glare imperiously, although I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth. And then I repeated, "Down, girl. You're on *vacation*, remember?"

"But your drink is empty."

"And there are dozens of paid attendants here."

"None of whom are here now."

Just then, a brown-skinned native girl hurried up, apologized profusely, and took my glass. This ultra-private, ultra-exclusive Tahitian resort prided itself on its customer service, and such a lapse in attentiveness was not common.

Only then did Cassandra calm down. It always took Cassandra some time to adjust to being on vacation. When she first started working for me, she was always concerned with organizing the trip, making various arrangements, and setting up my vacation itinerary. For her, a leisure trip wasn't so very different from a business trip.

But lately, she'd been surrendering some of those duties to Charlotte. She only did so because I convinced her that I wanted her focus on ME, not on the officials or hotel clerks or whoever was running around to serve me. I dearly loved my wife and girlfriend, but the simple fact was that Taylor and Ashlyn were often preoccupied with JJ and Joey on these recent vacations. And when I wanted somebody by my side to keep me company, I wanted it to be Cassandra.

Finally, with a sigh, she lay back down, letting the sun's rays bathe her nearly-naked body with a warm, all-over glow. Those massive melons I loved so much sagged a bit to the sides from their weight, unsupported by any bikini top or other garment. She did, however, wear a black and white zebra-styled bikini bottom. And at length, she crossed her legs and did her best to feign "relaxation".

I chuckled and lay back down myself. I was beginning to bake a little more than I wanted, so I simply raised my hand and an attendant came over to adjust the gigantic umbrella above me. Cassandra followed suit a moment later, less into tanning than my wife and girlfriend. And then I sat back to watch my little tykes in action.

While Joey had figured out how to toddle along on the carpet of our home, she had yet to master sand. My darling little princess could get up to her feet; but the instant she tried to take a step, she got off balance and tumbled to the ground. For some reason, falling down onto the softness of the fine-grain sand delighted her. So she did it over and over and over again.

Meanwhile, JJ was engaging in a process of getting sand on his fingers, tasting them experimentally, and then making an ugly face when he realized sand doesn't taste very good. Of course, he then promptly took his wet fingers and stuck them back into the sand, to try again and see if the taste had improved.

Taylor, Ashlyn, Charlotte, and Evelyn huddled around the children finding this whole thing hilarious. Me? I found Taylor, Ashlyn, and Charlotte crawling around without their bikini tops quite amusing myself. Only Evelyn remained fully clothed, in a one-piece suit and a sarong wrap, stating that no amount of persuasion would get her to strip half-naked and try to compete with girls half her age.

Jada, unfortunately, had not come along. It would have been her first opportunity to join in on a big Kwong vacation, but she had declined, stating that her father had invited her on a Sharpley vacation to celebrate the close of the Hollister deal as well. And as much as she would have liked to join us, family came first.

Me? I'd already been fantasizing about watching Jada and Taylor finally go nuts with each other. While the young nanny had played around with various models around the house, and with Ashlyn, I hadn't ever seen her and Taylor screwing. And for now, at least, I'd have to wait a little longer.

That's not to say I was lacking for orgies on this trip. Our first night was kind of wiped out with the kids having their schedules all screwed up by the change in time zone. Taylor and Ashlyn refused to just let Evelyn and Charlotte deal with putting the kids down, leaving me alone with Cassandra for the evening. We made the best of it ourselves, of course. But the following night, the kids went to sleep with little difficulty in their separate cabana with Evelyn. And I got to party with four beautiful young women in my bed.

The third night was more of the same.

And lest you think I was becoming bored of it all, I was looking for a repeat tonight as well.

The days, meanwhile, had been filled with tropical adventure, mostly centered on entertaining the little ones. We hiked them through the jungle, searching for brightly-colored birds and picturesque waterfalls. I spent most of my time carrying one baby or another on my shoulders, overriding Evelyn's protests for safety.

"You could trip and fall!" our elder nanny screeched more than once. But I never did. Besides, the kids loved the view from up high.

We found turtles and other sea creatures on the shore. We dug up rocks of various shapes and sizes. We discovered seashells. And the girls and I made love.

JJ and Joey still had two primary nap times, around 10am and then again at 2pm. The sounds of the ocean waves were better than any white-noise generators, and after all the excitement filling their days, both babies slept as well as they ever had.

And while the kids were down, my ladies and I had time to play. Some of them would rest, tired from hikes or crawling after the little ones. Others would sneak away with me.

For example, Taylor, Cassandra and I re-enacted some of our favorite moments from our honeymoon. I especially loved having them two of them naked and braced against an open window overlooking the ocean, fingering each other while I switched left and right, screwing each of them in turn.

One afternoon, I planted Ashlyn flat on her back atop the Plexiglas window in the floor, watching fish swim underneath us while I fucked her hard enough to make the window rattle. More and more fish kept approaching to try and figure out what the noise was about. And Ashlyn was shrieking her head off in a panic that we might accidentally break the window and fall into the ocean. That fear somehow made her orgasms even better.

And still another time, Taylor and Charlotte sixty-nined on our big bed while I knelt behind Charlotte's upraised ass with my cock fully imbedded in her rectum and my hands around her throat, choking her to the most exquisitely painful orgasms.

It was a perfect vacation.

Now, as we chilled out in the cool shade beneath our canopy umbrellas, I glanced over to my right. Cassandra's unfettered tits rose and fell as she FINALLY began to relax, a cocktail burning its way through her veins. I then looked ahead, watching everyone else playfully tumbling in the sand while the laughter of my children filled the air. And I realized:

_Yes, I can retire. Why would I want my life to be any different than this?_

****

"Ngghhhaaaahhh..." Taylor sighed happily. Panting softly, she lay her chest down against mine, just resting as she came down from the quiet orgasm. Our bodies continued to rock, however, as the funky suspended-chair hammock we were riding on continued to sway from its ceiling mounts. I was seated upright, my toes dragging on the floor as we oscillated back and forth. And my wife straddled my lap, her legs pointing back behind me, as the motion continued to grind my upthrust cock inside her tight twat.

"That sounded like a good one," I whispered in her ear.

With her eyes still closed, Taylor grinned and mumbled. "Mmm-hmm..."

"Ungh! UNGH! AAAAAHHHH!" someone screamed from the bed.

"... that sounded like a better one," Taylor commented, still without opening her eyes. Indeed, Ashlyn was bucking and screeching while flat on her back, Charlotte's brunette head between her thighs and Cassandra's head over her chest, apparently suckling some nipples.

I chuckled. "Are you complaining?"

Now Taylor opened her eyes and looked up at me, a sparkle in her dark blue irises. "No, of course not. That was beautiful. And this is a vacation. We're supposed to be relaxing."

"Ngghhhaaaahhh ..." Ashlyn groaned, her eyes rolling up as her head tilted away from us, her entire body going limp.

"Ashlyn looks pretty relaxed," Cassandra commented as she sat up straight, grinning at us. She then reached over to the redhead's left breast, which was still covered by the triangular fabric of her bikini top, and pulled it down to expose the entire globe and match the other one. This left only a multicolored string running underneath both of Ashlyn's large bosoms, with another string running up the sides and behind her neck, halter-style.

I rather liked the look, and gestured to my assistant. "You, too."

Grinning, Cassandra pulled her own bra cups down, and then looked over at Charlotte. Still wiping her face clean of pussy juice, the pretty brunette smiled and bared her breasts as well. And finally, while still sitting impaled on my cock, my wife did the same.

All four women had been fully clothed when we entered our tropical cabana, if you counted wearing skimpy bikinis to be fully clothed. Of course, I'd been doing some heavy flirting before our arrival. And once behind the safety of a closed door, my girls had promptly acted on my sexual innuendoes, Taylor pulling the crotch of her bikini to the side so she could mount me, while the two assistants tackled Ashlyn to the bed.

So all four women were still "technically" fully clothed. But bikini bottoms were pulled aside and now bikini tops were pulled down. I nearly got whiplash trying to stare at four pairs of tits at the same time, then I just smiled and leaned back against the hammock, causing us to sway a little more. I loved my life.

"Speaking of relaxing," Taylor mused, while slowly clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles around my cock. "Do you girls have any ideas of what you're going to do when we retire?"

"Thought we were doing it already..." Ashlyn commented with her eyes still closed. "Lazing around tropical paradises while exploring all manners of sexual pleasure..."

I jerked a thumb at Ashlyn. "What she said."

"Well, of COURSE," Taylor chuckled. "But you all have hobbies. What ELSE would you like to do? C'mon, this is the dream, ladies. We have all the time in the world, and all the money do to whatever we want. I'm deciding right now: Every one of you gets to make your life EXACTLY the way you want it. Charlotte, come on. What do you want to do with your life?"

Taylor's personal assistant looked over at us, wide-eyed in surprise. The pretty brunette was used to being the wallflower of the group. At 5'6", she didn't have the height and stature of the other girls. With a modest 34B bosom, she didn't have the big tits of the others. And while quite attractive, she didn't have the kind of face that made men stop in their tracks and drool like Taylor, Ashlyn, or Cassandra. That was all fine with her. She didn't ever like being put in the spotlight; and even now, amongst her friends, she looked like a deer in the headlights. She pushed her wire-rimmed glasses up the bridge of her nose while sputtering, "Me?"

"Yes, you." Taylor's eyebrows shot up as the light bulb obviously went off in her head. "Wait, new rule. Johnny is the confessional chair. Whoever's turn it is to speak has to sit on him."

Charlotte still looked nervous, but when Taylor got off me and ordered her into my lap, she obeyed. Taylor even held Charlotte's bikini bottom aside as the young brunette spread her own pussy lips and sank down upon my cock. I suppressed a chuckle at Taylor's little gimmick, but smiled and welcomed Charlotte aboard with a happy groan as tight pussy surrounded my column of manmeat.

The young brunette shivered as she felt my cock filling her up. But before she could get herself settled, Taylor stated, "Now seriously, tell us what you want to do."

Charlotte herself took a moment to gather her wits. "You want me to *talk* right now?" she whimpered, panting softly with her lips parted.

"Yup," Taylor replied with a grin.

To her credit, Charlotte took a deep breath and smiled at me before turning to her boss. "I stay with you, of course."

Taylor shook her head. "No, I mean really. You've been with me for so long already, Charlotte. But when I retire from modeling, there wouldn't be much for a personal assistant to do. No more scheduling. No more logistics, handling phone calls, or negotiating rates."

"You'll still have fan mail, and a busy social calendar." Charlotte almost absent-mindedly gyrated her hips, keeping a regular action on our joining, despite carrying on a conversation as if I wasn't even there.

"I could get anyone to handle that."

Charlotte actually looked hurt. "Am I that replaceable?"

"No, no. Of course not. I just want you to be able to do whatever you want." Taylor folded her arms underneath her breasts, inadvertently giving me a better view. "You're not even 28, Charlotte. You have your whole life ahead of you."

"The only life I want is here."

"Ooh, I know! You're always making flower arrangements around the house or for some of the girls. I remember that Teagan had you make her wedding bouquets and the centerpieces at her reception, right? Haven't you ever thought of opening a flower shop?"

Charlotte batted her eyelashes, looking downward before putting her wrists together and holding her hands palms up to Taylor. At the same time, she squeezed her pussy tightly around me, putting an extra wiggle into her gyrations. And with wide brown eyes, she looked adoringly up at her Mistress. "I belong to you, Taylor. What I *want* is to be with you. You know that."

Just then, Cassandra put her hand on my shoulder. As I looked up at her, my own assistant smiled down at me and jerked a thumb at Charlotte. "What she said."

I grinned and patted Cassandra's hand, murmuring. "I know."

With a resigned, but pleased smile, Taylor nodded. Even though I didn't really understand the whole domme/sub culture, I knew enough to understand that Taylor and Charlotte had a special kind of relationship. It wasn't the same as between me and Cassandra – Charlotte was too submissive, too dependent on Taylor – but it was still something unique. "Okay, okay," Taylor conceded. "But things are going to change. Daily life is going to be different, and I AM going to start finding out the other things in your life that make you happy."

Charlotte smiled. "That's easy. I love taking care of JJ and Joey."

Taylor grinned. "Yeah, I can see the appeal."

With that, Charlotte stopped her little lap dance (albeit with my cock inside her), and turned to me. "Excuse me, sir," she stated almost apologetically before dismounting. She immediately went over to Taylor, first hugging her Mistress and then letting Taylor take hold of her cheek to bring them into a sweet kiss.

I groaned then for two reasons. One, it was simply beautiful to watch my gorgeous wife locking lips with her pretty brunette assistant. But two, almost as soon as Charlotte moved out of the way, Cassandra had knelt beside me, grabbed onto my hips around the hammock, and sucked my wet, erect cock into her mouth.

I reached down and tapped her head. "I think it's your turn. Hop on and confess what you want."

Cassandra lifted her head for only a moment. "I stay with you. End of discussion." And then she put her mouth on me once again.

I looked up to Taylor. With one arm around Charlotte's shoulders, my wife shrugged. "No surprise there," she said. And then she looked over to the bed. "Ashlyn? Your turn."

Grinning, the sexy redhead slinked off the bed and sashayed up to the swaying hammock-seat. Cassandra stood up, winking at me, and stepped out of the way. And after pulling the hip-ties to her bikini bottoms loose, letting the skimpy fabric fall to the floor, she straddled my legs and guided my dick into position.

"Mmm..." Ashlyn sighed happily as we slowly joined together, until I was absolutely as far in as I could go. Wrapping her arms around my back, she pushed off with her feet, setting the whole hammock to swaying once again. And pulling me in close, she tilted her head and met me with a hot, passionate kiss.

"So..." Taylor began. "All the money in the world... All the freedom... What do YOU want to do with your life, Ash?"

Ashlyn merely held up a finger, indicating that we should wait a minute. And curling her arms around the back of my head, Ashlyn proceeded to push her tongue deep into my throat, kissing me with an even greater passion while undulating her hips to fuck herself upon me harder and harder.

It actually took more than a minute, but not that much more. My own hands were stroking up and down Ashlyn's naked spine, sliding under the back string of her bikini a few times. She quivered and trembled in my grasp as she kept humping me, and by the time I buzzed over her anus with one of my fingers, she clenched up and came in my lap.

"-Ngh! –Ngh! –Ngaaaahhh..." Ashlyn croaked, the muscles in the back of her neck taught. But then she sighed and relaxed. And as her body went still, all that remained was the wobbly orbital motion of the two of us still swaying back and forth.

No one said anything for another couple of minutes. Already sweaty, both Ashlyn and I panted, her with relief and me still with some ejaculatory tension. And we cuddled intimately while I cradled her head against my shoulder.

Then out of the blue, Ashlyn stated quietly. "I want another baby."

I picked my head up, turning to look down at my girlfriend. But she kept her eyes closed and her forehead on my shoulder, so I raised my gaze first to Taylor and then to Cassandra. Taylor looked sad, but understanding. Cassandra just looked thoughtful.

I continued stroking Ashlyn's back, and eventually she raised her eyes to me. "I want you to give me another baby. We all know Joey was an accident. Given the situation, and especially knowing your stance on cumming inside of other women, I know you never would have chosen to get me pregnant. But that was then. So much has happened since then, and having Joey has brought us together, Johnny. You... and Taylor... and Charlotte and Cassandra have all welcomed me into this family. We've never felt like we were outsiders. And even though you and I aren't married, I feel like this is where I belong. I don't want anyone but you. You're the man I'm meant to be with the rest of my life. You're the man meant to be the father of my children."