Tom Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ash..." Taylor immediately stepped forward and caressed Ashlyn's cheek.

Ashlyn closed her eyes, wincing briefly before holding Taylor's hand against her cheek and then looking up at her. "Tay... are you okay with that?" she asked almost fearfully. "Johnny's *your* husband. You're his Number One. I promised a long time ago I would never do anything to mess up your marriage, and I would never try to interfe-"

"Stop it, Ash. We've been through this already."

"But this is different. Letting me and Joey stay with you was one thing. Maybe it was the only option you had once I got pregnant. This is letting your husband raise a family with me. And I can't help but think of you and your... problems... there."

Taylor's face fell momentarily. The same medical condition that had caused her miscarriage years back was still present, and had actually been worsened by her pregnancy with JJ. In fact, the doctors considered it a minor miracle she'd been able to carry JJ to term. Ever since then, Taylor had gone completely without birth control. And despite the hundreds of times I'd filled my wife's womb with viable sperm since then, she had yet to even get pregnant again. While not statistically impossible, the doctors had told us she would never have another child.

"Those problems aren't your fault," Taylor told Ashlyn, caressing her best friend's cheek once again. "I wish things could be different, but I've accepted that Johnny and I can't have any more kids. And yet... I would *love* to have more children running around that massive house. And if they can't be mine, I can't think of anyone I'd rather bear my husband's children than you."

"So you're okay with it?"

"Yes..." Taylor stated thoughtfully, still digesting the idea. "Yes, Ash. When you're ready, I think it's a great idea."

Ashlyn squealed happily, which did wonderful things to the muscles in her cunt. Still with her left arm around my neck, she reached out with her right and pulled Taylor down to her. The redhead hugged the two of us together, kissing Taylor and then me and then back again. Only then did the girls seem to realize that the decision wasn't entirely up to them.

"Johnny," Ashlyn began, biting her lip pensively once again. "Are YOU okay with this?"

More kids? To be fair, I hadn't had to do a lot of work in raising JJ and Joey, getting all the good and fun with none of the bad and exhausting. The nannies did the bulk of the grunt work, Taylor and Ashlyn were heavily involved in training and caring for them, and I went off to work. I'd changed a diaper here and there, but so far the babies had not been a serious detriment to my daily life. I knew I was in an ideal situation, unlike the other 99.9% of the population with kids. But although I wouldn't have to shoulder the workload, these would still be my children, and I had to ask myself if I was ready for them.

"Are YOU ready, Ash?" I asked my girlfriend. "I thought you were excited to get back to your modeling career. It's something you do because you love, right?"

"Oh, I do! And maybe I won't retire immediately. I'm barely 26. I still have a lot of years ahead of me. But I can definitely scale back to spend more time with all of you. Besides..." Ashlyn reached her right hand across, laying the back of it against my right cheek. She smiled sweetly at me and then leaned in, pecking my forehead. "Before, I didn't know if I would have someone to retire *with* before. All the success in the world means nothing without this family behind me. But now I think I've finally found it all."

I smiled, then held her head and kissed _her_ forehead. "I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you, because I _love_ you, Ashlyn."

"And are you ready to have more children with me?"

"Absolutely."

Ashlyn grinned, moving in to nuzzle my nose. "Mmm... let's start right now. Surely you've got to be primed to blow after waiting all this time with your dick in one hot pussy or another." She clenched her muscles around me for emphasis.

I arched an eyebrow. "Right now?" I asked. "You didn't go off your pills without telling me, did you?"

Ashlyn laughed. "No, no, of course not. What kind of girlfriend would do _that_ to you? But soon. In the meantime, maybe we can practice?"

I grinned, and then slapped my girlfriend on her ass. "Maybe. But you're right, I'm primed to blow after sitting her letting you ladies grind yourselves on me for the last hour it seems like. So right now, *you* are going to bend yourself over that bed right there. And you, you, and *you* are going to line up right next to her," I barked, pointing at Cassandra, Charlotte, and Taylor.

Giggling, Ashlyn dismounted me and then suitably pressed herself facedown on the mattress, reaching behind herself to spread her own asscheeks to the sides. Likewise, the other three women in the room lined themselves up, FINALLY dropping their bikini bottoms to the floor, and laughing all the while.

I hadn't necessarily meant to assemble my girls this way. But somehow, I'd ended up with blonde and brunette assistants, a redheaded girlfriend, and a raven-haired wife – all my favorite colors. And with a loaded cock at the ready, I stepped forward to play my favorite version of Russian Roulette.

****

For years, Cassandra and Charlotte had been the personal assistants to me and Taylor, respectively. And it seemed that even in retirement, they would stay that way. So I looked forward to many more days like today.

The two of them were face-to-face and chest-to-chest, and more importantly for me, just about pussy-to-pussy. Indeed, Charlotte lowered her crotch, grinding her clit against Cassandra's pubic bone for a few seconds while I sawed my cock in and out of her tight pussy from behind.

"Ohhhhnnnnghhh!" Charlotte groaned as she felt my thick cock penetrating into her core. Her head came back as she arched back, exposing her neck. Cassandra took advantage, rising up to kiss and suck at the smaller woman's sensitive skin. And looking so much like a vampire from all those recent books and movies, the beautiful blonde flicked her blue eyes to me and smiled with them even as her teeth bit down ever so gently into Charlotte's neck.

I just fucked Charlotte even harder. And for good measure, knowing just how much the young brunette got off on pain, I started smacking her bare asscheeks, pretty much as hard as I could.

*SMACK* "AAAHH!"

*SMACK!* "AAAHHH!!"

*SMACK!!!* "AAAHHHH!!!"

And then before either woman realized what was going on, I yanked out, aimed lower, and drilled my cock into Cassandra's waiting cunt.

"AAAAHHHH!" the blonde screamed from beneath the brunette. Carefully, I noted the slight but noticeable variance in pitch from one woman to the other. And then feeling Cassandra's inner muscles coiling down around me, I resumed my drilling motions.

Meanwhile, Taylor and Ashlyn were not idle. My wife and girlfriend rolled around in the ocean surf, like they do in the movies, with the waves crashing lightly over their bodies as they kissed and caressed each other in passionate, Sapphic abandon. It was a private beach, OUR private beach, and we didn't have any fears of being exposed. Only our staff knew exactly where we were, and they were careful to stay away. We paid a premium for such service.

I brought Cassandra to a screaming orgasm, where she threw her own head back to scream. Charlotte then returned the favor, suckling on the blonde's exposed neck while squeezing her larger breasts. And when my assistant came down from her orgasmic high, I sat back on my own ass, letting my worn cock pull out from her saturated pussy.

"Tired, girls?" I asked with a goofy grin on my face.

Cassandra was limp on the lounge chair she lay on, her arms flopping off the sides to drag in the sand. Charlotte, winded herself, just lay her head down on Cassandra's shoulder, and sighed contentedly.

"Satisfied," Cassandra answered for the both of them. "Go play with your wives."

"Got it." I grinned and stood up from my spot kneeling in the sand at the foot of the lounge chair. And with my dick leading the way, I sauntered over to my ladies.

"Hello, my wives," I greeted cheerily. Ever since that night when Ashlyn declared she wanted no other man but me, and wanted to raise a family with me, Taylor had taken to calling her my new "wife" instead of my girlfriend. Charlotte and Cassandra had picked up on it, and Taylor was even talking about holding a ceremony here in Tahiti before we headed home. It wouldn't be legally binding in the U.S., as polygamy was illegal. But a ceremony would cement things in our hearts nonetheless.

"Come to us, my husband," Ashlyn giggled as she rolled off of Taylor and onto her back.

I was quickly atop my new wife, my chest pressed against her bare tits and my cock fully imbedded inside her inferno of a pussy. I did my best to drive Ashlyn's body deeper into the wet sand, and Taylor was right beside me, alternately kissing us, caressing us, and reaching back to tickle my balls.

Primed from her play with Taylor, Ashlyn crested into orgasm. Really, that girl had the quickest trigger of any woman I'd ever known. And after happily enjoying her climax, she pushed me up and told me to take Taylor.

I kissed the redhead before crawling to my right three feet, centering myself as Taylor hooked her long, long legs over my shoulders, folding herself beneath me. I drove into her sopping wet snatch in a single thrust, and while my first wife held my face in her hands, staring up at me with adoration, I drove myself to the brink of my own ejaculation.

"Cum in me, honey. Fill me up," Taylor crooned. "You've satisfied all of us. Take your just reward."

I grinned and hammered her even harder. With four women and only one me, I felt a certain responsibility to make sure they were all satisfied. All four of them were bisexual, and fully capable of getting themselves off without me. But everyone felt the party slow down whenever I went off and was put out of commission for a little while. And I thought it my duty, as the single man in my harem, to make them each cum before I did. As with many of our recent sessions, I fucked each of my women to at least one orgasm. And after what felt like *forever*, I was finally giving myself permission to cum.

Taylor smirked. "Besides, the kids will be awake soon."

I chuckled and then lay my forehead down in the sand, concentrating on the rhythm of my stroking, focusing on the exquisite sensations hurtling up my shaft, my spine, and into my brain.

"Ughhuhh..." I groaned, feeling the pressure increase in my head.

"Cum, honey, cum. Fill me up. Then you can watch Ashlyn suck it out of me and snowball it back into my mouth. Maybe then we can get you up fast enough for a quickie before the kids wake."

"Unnnghh!" I groaned, really driving my hips into hers.

Taylor reached up, actually holding her own ankles above her head to pull her feet down into the sand, letting me get just that extra half-inch deeper. And with a final roar, I slammed forward and blew.

"HHHNNNNGH!" I grunted, feeling the dam burst open and the flood of spunk pour out of me. This particular session had gone on for a LONG time, and while I still felt the pulses of individual shots racing out of me, it felt more like the waves of the ocean, high pressure spots amongst an unending flow of liquid.

"Hnnngh," I groaned, feeling the fourth and fifth pulses as Taylor caressed my face.

And then I was finally done. But rather than pull out to let Ashlyn in, I just let myself sag atop my wife. The ocean was heading toward low tide, the waves barely lapping at my feet instead of crashing over us. And I simply enjoyed the feel of Taylor's body beneath me as the water dried on our sun-drenched bodies.

"I love you, Taylor. Don't forget you're still my Number One."

"I know. That's why I let you make Ashlyn your Number One-A," she giggled and kissed me. "And don't get me started on Cassandra. She's not even in the pecking order. She's more like a Greek symbol in this ranking of-"

"Jonathan!" Cassandra interrupted. I looked up to see my assistant jogging up to us, still fully naked. Those glorious tits bounced up and down in slow-motion before me, giving me some rather significant flashbacks to being a teenager watching Baywatch, and for a moment I was kinda distracted.

"Jonathan!" Cassandra barked again, this time standing right in front of me.

I managed to draw my attention away from her tits again, despite feeling my cock start to harden inside of Taylor. As I rolled off and looked up at her, I finally noticed the Blackberry in her hand. I scowled in annoyance. Cassandra knew better than to answer her phone during "playtime". She ALWAYS turned her phone off whenever we were having sex. And for her to interrupt me while I was lying post-coital with Taylor was unacceptable.

Then again, Cassandra DID know not to pick up the phone during playtime. In fact, she once told me her phone had a setting to ignore all incoming calls unless they were absolutely urgent. So looking even higher, I saw her face. And to my surprise, even after tanning for about a week, Cassandra was absolutely ghost white.

Something was wrong. My mouth gaped open and in alarm, I sat up. "What is it?"

"It's Edward, at the house." Cassandra's jaw quivered, and she reached the phone down to me.

I took it and instantly pressed it to my ear. "Edward? It's John. What's wrong?"

"Sir, there's no easy way to say this," my butler stated.

"Just say it," I barked rather harshly.

"Mr. Wainwright is here from the office. He says..." Edward trailed off, clearly composing himself, which was highly unusual for the always-starched, always-poised butler. "He says that the money in the escrow accounts is gone. He says that Mr. Sharpley and Mr. Matthews have disappeared. He says you've been robbed."

****

I stomped back from the cockpit, listening to the engines heating up. Cassandra and Ashlyn were seated and buckled in. Charlotte was just sitting back down and buckling herself as well. Taylor wasn't in her spot, but was fussing over JJ with Evelyn.

"What's going on? We need to depart right away," I barked at Charlotte.

"It's nothing, sir," Charlotte said apologetically. "JJ's just squirmy and uncomfortable. They never like the pressurization of an aircraft cabin and he's got a bug bite that seems to be really itchy."

I clenched my jaw but nodded. "Okay." I could get annoyed at my wife for delaying me, but I couldn't really get annoyed at my infant son. It wasn't HIS fault he was being dragged halfway around the world.

Soon enough, Taylor returned and buckled into her seat, kissing my cheek apologetically. The stewardess swung by to verify we were set, then signaled the captain, and we started taxiing to the runway.

I then turned to Cassandra, who despite all aircraft regulations had her laptop out. She was typing rapidly and wore her earpiece headset. And when she felt me staring at her she turned her attention to me.

"So what's the damage?" I asked.

Collecting herself, Cassandra took a deep breath. The color was still drained from her face. And without looking me in the eye, she stated softly. "4.2 billion is gone – everything the buyers paid into escrow. One buyer was late, and hadn't put in the last 400 million, otherwise that would probably be gone too. At least we've received assurances that the remaining 400 _is_ coming in within the next few days.

I closed my eyes and sat back in my seat. The math was simple: I had spent 4 *billion* dollars to buy up all of Hollister's companies. Only 0.4 billion was coming back. And when the dust settled, JKE... no... _*I*_ would be _*3.6 billion*_ dollars short.

I had deep pockets. I had other assets. But losing that much money in one fell swoop was absolutely _crippling_. The four billion out to Hollister was gone; I wasn't getting that back. If we didn't find the money Sharpley and Matthews had stolen, JKE would be bankrupt. Period. Losing almost four billion dollars was simply unrecoverable.

I would be ruined.

"Sharpley?" I asked, without opening my eyes.

"No trace of him. He was last seen boarding a flight for Switzerland. No trace of him since Zurich."

"Matthews?"

"Same thing. Off the radar on Grand Cayman."

"Fuck."

"Jonathan..." Cassandra took a deep breath. "There's more..."

"What?"

Cassandra hesitated another moment. For a moment, she pensively looked away, squirming as if undecided whether or not to tell me this last bit of news. But at length, she added, "It's Jada. She's disappeared, too."

"WHAT?" My eyes popped open and I sat up straight.

Cassandra wouldn't look at me. "Jada Sharpley, Robert's daughter... She's disappeared. Dorothy said she was supposed to return from that family vacation yesterday, but she never showed."

I closed my eyes and already knew: _That's_ how he'd done it. My VP of Acquisitions, my most trusted lieutenant in all these mega-blockbuster business dealings, had stolen 4.2 _billion_ dollars from me. And I knew how he did it:

He'd sent in his own *daughter* to seduce me. To spy on me. To steal whatever he needed to pull this off.

And he'd succeeded.

"Find her."

"The FBI has been notified. Agents are already at the house. They're trying to track all three of the principals."

"No. HER. I'm serious, Cassandra. I want this to be your personal top priority." I sat up straight, then reached over and grabbed my assistant's chin, firmly redirecting her to look straight at me.

Cassandra's eyes wavered. In all our years, I don't think she'd ever seen me this angry.

"Find Jada Sharpley."