Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

As she promised Kathy got back at around eight. At first she was struck at how clean and tidy the house was, Tom had certainly been busy. When she went into the living room she saw him, kneeling naked, head down and hands behind his back. What a divine sight after a hard day.

"Good evening Tom, you can get up. I am going up to change we will eat at nine o'clock."

After a relaxing bath Kathy dressed with care, this was an important evening. She decided on black lingerie, a micro short PVC mini skirt, black chocker and a white satin shirt. She had an important presentation to make and wanted make the right impression.

They ate dinner together. Kathy was surprised the food was excellent; she would not have guessed that Tom was a cook. She could imagine Cartwright and Palmer giving instruction on sexual technique but surely not cooking lessons. After a glass of whisky they wandered into the living room. Kathy then clapped her hands and asked Tom to get into 'the position'. In a moment he was kneeling naked in the middle of the room. "Tom, I now have to collar you. As you know the collar is the symbol of your submission to me. As such the presentation of the collar is important. To start with are you prepared to service me, body and sole, and to wear my collar as an acknowledgement of this?"

"Yes Mistress, I would be honoured to wear your collar."

Kathy had to suppress a sigh of satisfaction at those wonderful words. She produced a plain calf leather collar; it was about an inch wide and polished to a high sheen. She had had it made to fit Tom's neck so it closed with an almost invisible clasp at the back. It was designed to be as discrete as possible.

"Tom you will wear this at all times, except when we are out in public together."

"Thank you Mistress, this means a lot to me."

After the formal collaring ceremony Kathy asked Tom to sign the official Cartwright and Palmer contract agreeing to his six months of slavery. He did so with no hesitation. Kathy was elated, he was formally her slave. She now relapsed into a playful mood as she amused herself with her toy for the rest of the evening. She teased rather than tortured Tom. Although the games were designed to please her, it was evident that they also excited Tom. One of the advantages of keeping a slave naked is one can see how much he is enjoying the games.

This time Kathy could not resist taking her toy to bed, she lay back on her bed spread her legs and told Tom to get on with it. She felt wanton and revelled in the feeling, after all how many women could say they had a real 'sex slave'. They were both so incredibly turned-on so there was little need for preliminaries. Kathy was so desperate that she could not have waited. They were soon rolling around the bed in the tightest most urgent of embraces. Tom's technique was excellent but as with all good sex what made it special was the urgency and animal desire. As soon as Kathy had recovered from one orgasm she was demanding more and Tom was only too happy, willing and able to oblige. Kathy had never felt anything like this degree of ecstasy, she could not begin to put her feelings into words, it was perfect, just perfect. Kathy knew already Tom's purchase would be the best money she ever spent.

The next day, Tom served Kathy her breakfast in bed as ordered, when he came to take the tray away Kathy was up and said, "We have an appointment for 11am, we are going to get you pierced."

They drove a few miles to a shop advertising ear piercing and were immediately shown through to the back room where the lady did the actual piercing. The lady was of Asian origin, probably in her thirties, attractive and wearing a sort of nurses' uniform. Tom was impressed that the room was extremely clean, very much like a doctor's surgery, rather than the tattoo parlour he had feared.

Kathy said, "Thanks for seeing us, as you know my boyfriend and I have decided to get his nipples pierced and were wondering if we shouldn't also get his balls done at the same time, can you show us the options?" Before the assistant could reach for her portfolio Kathy said, "OK, Tom undress for the lady and let's see the possibilities."

Tom stripped naked except for his collar, embarrassed that Kathy had not warned him what was coming as he was wearing a very brief thong. He sat on the type of chair he had seen in dentists' surgeries, wondering how many of the assistants' customers were clean shaved like he was. The assistant got Tom to spread his legs and then proceeded to explain all the places in the pubic area one could get pierced. She started talking to both Kathy and Tom but gradually turned her attention solely to Kathy as she was the only one asking questions and making comments. Tom felt the assistant's cold hands as she manipulated her penis showing Kathy the places where he could be pierced. After twenty minutes of this Kathy said, "OK, something for us to think about. Will you pierce my boyfriend's nipples whilst we think? We have bought some rings with us, will they work with his nipples?" Kathy handed over two silver circular barbell rings with a 'K' engraved on each 'ball'.

The assistant got to work while Kathy wandered up and down the surgery thinking. The piercing was painful but the assistant seemed to try to minimise the discomfort. Tom mused that this was the first time someone had handled his nipples and tried to minimise rather than maximise the pain for a very long time! He wished he had his trousers on and desperately tried to ensure he did get aroused but the harder he tried the worse it got until he was painfully erect. The assistant smiled slyly saying he should not worry as this was quite normal when people got their genitals pierced.

After the assistant had fitted the nipple rings Kathy said, "Thanks, my boyfriend and I have thought it over and we will pass on getting his balls pierced at the moment." Tom thought it was nice that Kathy referred to him as her 'boyfriend' and made it seem that he was party to the decision but felt the fact she had not asked for his views once during the whole process might have given the assistant an indication of where the power resided in the relationship. The assistant must have worked out Tom had no influence at all on if and how the most sensitive parts of his body were pierced.

Outside the shop Kathy kissed Tom on the cheek and said, "Great, I have marked my slave."

Saturday finally game. It was agreed that the party would in no way be a rerun of Tom's kidnapping but it would mirror the evening in many ways. Therefore Tom dressed in the PVC hot-pants, this has been a great humiliation on the original night but after a year of Cartwright and Palmer, he was now very relaxed in such a get up. The girls wore the same outfits that they had during the kidnapping; Stephanie was in a black PVC bra and panties set with matching garter belt and suspenders, Kathy was in her high cut latex 'body' whilst Mel was in a latex cropped top, her breathtaking tiny latex bikini bottoms and some patent leather calf high boots.

Tom then served dinner. The girls ate the same salads and drank the same chardonnay. After the meal they went down to the basement, where Stephanie played her DVD of the full record of the night. This showed how Tom was tricked first into wearing ladies knickers then into submitting to being whipped and eventually being sodomised by one of Kathy's employees.

As ever Stephanie had good a job editing the material. Tom felt a little embarrassed as he fell into one of the girls' traps after another, but he no longer resented them, in fact he found much of the footage quite erotic. The girls giggled and it was evident that Mel at least was very turned on. After the DVD finished, Tom served more wine.

Mel then cornered Kathy, "That was some night! I am feeling terribly horny. It reminds how much I used to enjoy my sessions with Tom. You will let me borrow him?"

"Mel, I am not sure. You know as well as I do the trust that there has to be between a dominant and a submissive. Tom can only serve one Mistress and that is going to be me. He admitted how devoted he was to you at Cartwright and Palmer and how he pined for your visits. I don't want him to fall for my best friend again."

"OK, I understand, but you will at least give him to me for my Birthday."

"I could not refuse you that." With that Mel gave Kathy a huge hug.

Meanwhile Stephanie was asking Tom about Cartwright and Palmer. He didn't answer directly but he tried to explain how some people are born as sadists and some as masochists. Some live their fantasies out directly as he or Mel did, others show these characteristics in the office environment. Stephanie seemed to be trying to understand and empathise, but somehow she couldn't quite, it was simply too alien to her. She explained how she had felt guilty after the evening and was genuinely pleased that things seemed to be going well for him as he looked healthy and happy. She gave him a hug.

On this sign of universal endearment, the party broke up. Kathy pondered, thinking the atmosphere was an odd mixture of love, sex, and nostalgia. They knew they would never do this again but the party had worked well, she was happy...

Kathy knew she would like owning a slave, but she loved it, it was better than she could have imagined. She spent every night being served by an every willing Tom and every day imagining the tortures and humiliations she would inflict on HER slave. After she had finished her last function or party, she would call Tom and said "I will be back in ten minutes, be in 'the position'", or "Tom I want you in your PVC shorts..." the possibilities were endless. To start with she inflicted a fair amount of pain on Tom, she was particularly keen on his cock and nipples. Kathy worked out it was not the inflicting pain per se that she enjoyed but rather the power this represented. She cherished the fact that Tom would endure any of her punishments and still be keen to please her. Kathy went through all Tom's toys experimenting on his willing body. The power was liberating.

Kathy never felt she would get bored of being met at the door by a handsome young slave in some skimpy uniform, getting him to serve dinner and then having the run of his body for the rest of the night.

Kathy got Tom to perform normal 'maid' duties and depending on who it was at the door, she would often get him to answer it in some microscopic shorts or the like. Tom also waited at the table when she had friends around. Kathy had some delicious calculations to make, should Tom be in normal formal attire, or something more risqué? Should friends be told the real nature of their 'relationship'? If so how much should they be told? Could she really say she 'bought' Tom? It was only on very rare occasions that Kathy could throw caution to the winds, such as when she had some of her limited circle of dominants to dinner. Then she liked to show off Tom's submissiveness by dressing him in a thong, forcing him to eat from his metal dog bowl and offering her guests his 'services', those nights were such fun. Come what may she knew Tom would play his role perfectly.

Kathy found a new leisure activity 'fetish shopping' where she would take Tom to fetish shops and they would choose new 'toys'. She didn't try to hide their relationship from the shop assistants sometimes asking them if they thought Tom would look good in a particular set of nipple clamps or what size a harness she should get that would fit him.

One Saturday she was shopping for clothes and wandered into the lingerie department. She picked out a few things for herself but when an assistant asked her if she could help Kathy replied on impulse, "Yes, I want some panties for my boyfriend, what size would you estimate?" Tom almost died on the spot. The shop assistant did not seem perturbed and advised the size, so as not to waste the girl's time Kathy bought Tom a pair of satin royal blue French knickers. Kathy loved the fact that Tom was just on the point of rebellion but still submitted. The shop assistant worked out what was going on so went out of her way to embarrass Tom in every way she could, asking, "Would you like to look at the thongs, Sir?" Tom didn't, but Kathy did, so they went and examined a selection. Somehow it would not have been so bad if it had been a specialised sex shop but it was a normal high street store and he kept getting knowing stares from other customers, be they lithe teenagers or rotund matrons. Kathy thought Tom looked so sweet when he blushed! She found that sports shops could also be fun getting Tom to try on shorts and swimming trunks and keeping on asking the assistant if they had something briefer or tighter.

Tom's previous owner, Mel, had always insisted that Tom be clean shaven below the waist. At Cartwright and Palmer he himself shaved every other day. Kathy had other ideas and took Tom along to her beauty salon where she booked them both in for 'bikini waxes'. The first time she did this she described Tom as a friend. The Salon assumed this friend was female so were a little surprised when Tom arrived with Kathy. Kathy (insincerely) apologised for the confusion but asked if they would do Tom as a favour for her. The owner discussed this with her staff and they agreed, probably because the assistants were keen to see Tom without his trousers on. Tom was taken to the back and asked to strip off, whilst he waited all three of the assistants managed to mistakenly walk into his room, without of course knocking. When the correct lady arrived she got to work on his legs without a great deal of bother, but was clearly a little nervous about his balls and had to have several goes before they were completely hairless. She also got Tom to kneel on the chair to do the hair between his legs and buttocks. The last was very painful and Tom wondered (to himself) if it was really necessary, but did not complain. She then rubbed some soothing cream over all the areas that she had waxed. Tom felt this lady was happy in her work. After the slight reluctance at Tom's first visit the Salon then regularly prompted him to come for regular treatments.

Tom found himself kicking around in the Cartwright and Palmer T shirts, shorts and sweatshirts, and realised he rather liked them. Nostalgia after only a little over a month! He had to contact Miss Daley about something else (contacting his favourite client Terri) so asked if he could buy a few more pairs of shorts and some sweatshirts with his number 101 on.

Miss Daley wrote back by return saying that Cartwright and Palmer never gave out clients' contact details so she would not pass over Terri's address or phone number but would forward any e-mail if Tom sent it via her, re the sweatshirts and T shirts she was sending a batch around, no charge.

Tom thought this was generous and awaited the courier. The 'courier' arrived the next day, just not in the form he was expecting. The courier was a young nubile blond in casual clothes. Tom seeing something was not right invited her in. The girl introduced herself as 'Jo' and seeing his confusion explained she was from Cartwright and Palmer and was the current slave 101 (his old number). The prospect of putting the two in contact clearly amused Miss Daley.

When Tom returned Jo was naked on her knees. She evidently had misheard some comment he made and thought he wanted her in 'the position'. She was smallish, not more than 5'4" but was perfectly proportioned with a vulnerable look about her. She can not have been more than nineteen, possibly younger. The fact she was clean shaved probably added to the illusion of youth. Her blond hair was cut short in a parting. She looked great, delectable. He offered her a seat and a glass of wine, she accepted and made no move to dress. He asked her how long she had been at Cartwright and Palmer.

"Three weeks, Sir"

"So how did you end up with Cartwright and Palmer?"

"Well, Sir, I called on some friends of my mother to ask for careers advice. Most of them gave me worthy advice, but all I could see was the unending dullness of office life. I visited one of my mother's friends who somehow ended up admitting that she got the capital for her business by working for Cartwright and Palmer. I thought it was some office so asked some standard questions when to my surprise the lady admitted she had been a prostitute and what is more enjoyed her time and was rather proud of it! On a whim I took up her offer of arranging an interview and here I am. Not quite what I expected."

"So, are you enjoying it?"

"I am not sure, I take great pride in acting submissively and being able to have sex (virginal or anal) twenty to thirty times a week, but I am finding the whipping difficult. How did you find your first month, Sir?"

"Well Jo, the first month is the worst, either you will give up or learn to enjoy working as a submissive. Are you absolutely sure this is your turn-on? As if you are not a natural submissive you are never going to enjoy life at Cartwright and Palmer. It will just be pain and unpleasant sex. If you don't like the pain you could always become a conventional call-girl."

"Well Sir, I am pretty sure I am submissive but it is very different reading or fantasising about it to turning half a dozen tricks a day. Somehow conventional prostitution doesn't hold any attractions."

Oh this reminded him of his own uncertainties, so he tried to reassure Jo saying that she should stick at it for a few more weeks and then make a decision. He commented that the fact she could sit there naked so naturally and not look embarrassed indicated she looked a pretty good submissive to him. He asked her about gay sex and customers intentionally humiliating her.

"Oh I have no problem with that, Sir. I took to girls quite quickly. With the humiliation angle I find if I can concentrate on giving a professional submissive performance then deep down I don't really feel the humiliation, as you see I am pretty comfortable being naked."

Tom tried to give her hope, he thought that most people dropped out due to the psychological challenges rather than the physical ones. He explained after a couple of months he found the whippings and the sex pretty easy, but she would have to find out. He knew Cartwright and Palmer employed therapists but would be happy to come up to London to have a drink if it would help. Tom's heart went out to her as she sat next to him, naked drinking the wine, he really hoped she managed to get through the pain barrier as she looked a wonderful submissive. After twenty minutes she dressed and left.

Kathy kept on trying to find Tom's limits, she started with pain. She was determined not to do anything that might permanently harm or mark Tom but was keen to see the level of pain that Tom would accept. Kathy tried whips, wax, rope torture and various 'cock and balls tortures'. She knew she was inflicting sometimes great pain on Tom, but he never resisted.

Next she tried humiliations. She started by ordering Tom to go to the gym and running in tiny skin tight shorts. She enjoyed, and he clearly hated, the stares he received, but still Tom never resisted and wore whatever clothes Kathy came up with. As related earlier Kathy started taking Tom on her 'fetish shopping trips' making him strip in front of shop assistants. The latter loved it. Tom somehow put up with it.

Eventually Kathy thought of a new test, she would 'give' Tom to someone and see if he accepted this. She went on to a BDSM chat room and after a few posts wrote "Girls, I have a very handsome submissive that I am prepared to share at no charge, please contact me if you are interested." She got a large number of responses. She whittled away the time wasters, the weirdoes and the men posing as women, until she finally plumped for a 'Miss Olivia McAvoy'. Olivia provided a genuine looking photograph showing a middle aged woman in good physical shape and wrote an amusing e-mail. Kathy thought she would like Olivia, she offered her the choice of coming over to Kathy's or them going to hers, she even offered to meet at a hotel. Olivia seemed relaxed and when she heard Kathy had a dungeon decided to come over. Kathy did not tell Tom what she planned only that she was having a friend to dinner.