Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Abigail, I am here to pick up my lingerie and thought Tom should have a few pairs as well. I was thinking one pair of briefs and one bikini in black silk. Tom strip so Abigail can measure you." This was disconcerting as although the shop was empty Tom was worried that someone might walk in any minute, he therefore looked for a changing room, but his heart sank as he heard Tess say "Now."

Tom did as he was told and the assistant measured him, he was surprised at the number of measurements needed, but he endured. When this was finished Tess said, "Don't bother getting dressed it will only be a minute and you will have to try the knickers on for size." Tom's heart sank and redoubled his prayers that they would not be disturbed.

While he waited Tess tried on the lingerie that was waiting for her. Strangely she managed to find a changing room. Tess was brave enough to come back into the main part of the shop when she had put on the bra and panties set. Tom was impressed both by Tess' body and the lingerie, it was brief but not over brief or in any was cheap, being finely tailored to Tess's figure. As it had been made for her it clung in all the right places. The royal blue silk went well with her pale complexion, the lace was discrete and restrained. Tess declared herself delighted.

At that moment a young sales assistant walked in carrying two black silk pairs of knickers. She was clearly surprised to see a very embarrassed Tom sitting naked by the counter, but made no comment, just suppressing a wicked smile, "Are these for you, Sir?"

"Yes, thank you." Tom replied taking the first pair of pants as quickly reasonably possible. Tess and Abigail wandered over to watch. The silk easily ran up Tom's shaved legs and felt wonderful, he just hoped that he could suppress an erection as the three women watched him.

"Well turn around so we can see how they fit." Tom did as requested, "I think they look fine, what do you think, Abigail?"

"Your nephew looks good, Miss Hunter. The tight silk clings nicely."

Tom then tried on the tie-side bikini, by its nature this is more difficult as he had to tie and then retie the sides, all the time under intense observation of the three women. The more he tried to get the things on and the strings on each side of an approximate equal length, the worse it got. When he tried to turn around to give himself the smallest amount of privacy Tess gently but firmly stopped him. She wanted his struggles to be on full display. It seemed like an eternity but eventually he was finished and again let his audience have a good look. The bikini was tiny but at least technically covered his modesty. Tess asked Tom to turn around so she could see the back. As he complied he felt her stroke his bottom, telling Abigail how soft the silk was. When Tom returned to face the women, Tess declared herself happy. Tom's opinion was not asked for. Tom got dressed knowing that the younger shop assistant was making no attempt to hide her fascination, both at Tom's nakedness and how he was treated by Tess. He also realised she would have seen the welts from the whipping he had received the previous day. What did she think he was? Tom was truly relieved when Abigail said goodbye to Tess and her 'nice nephew', hoping they would come again. Finally Abigail unlocked the door!

"Right, now back to Cartwright and Palmer to put those panties to good use".

The taxi got them back to the Docklands by 5pm. Tess and Tom were then shown to dungeon 9, this had the same equipment as most of the others but in addition had a large double bed kitted out in black satin sheets.

Tom knelt naked in 'the position' and awaited Tess' return. Tom tingled with anticipation. After a time his knees began to ache, but he suppressed his desire to walk around the dungeon, knowing if he was caught on his feet he would inevitably be punished. His Mistress was taking her time with her changing. This was explained when Tess returned in a full black latex catsuit. The shiny black complemented a polished silver collar and calf high, multi laced boots. The catsuit fitted her perfectly, Tom had little doubt that it had been tailored for her specially, she looked spectacular.

Tess looked Tom up and down evidently wondering where to start. She ordered Tom to stand and spread his legs. She then pressed her body against his rear, letting Tom feel the coolness of the latex on his perfectly shaved and naked skin. Tess began to stroke his body with her gloved hand, gently pinching Tom's nipples and stroking between his legs. She moved around to face Tom, bringing her face to his ear and whispering, "You are in for trouble, my little one." She looked his naked body up and down. Tom was breathless, Tess was perfect.

Tess produced a PVC collar and put it around Tom's neck then attached a chain, then ordered, "On your knees and crawl," this he did as Tess moved over to the whipping horse. Tess stopped and stood on the chain so that the chain was caught in the arch of her boot. This pulled Tom's face down and effectively forced his buttocks up, "Lick." Tom began to lick Tess' boot, he was now almost breathless with desire. After a few minutes Tess knelt down and started gently stroking his hair, then suddenly she attached the chain on to a small clip at the base of the base of the whipping horse. Tom's face was now on the floor and his behind was forced in the air. He had always been helpless but now he was more exposed than ever. Tess went round and started to force his legs apart with her boot, she now had access to his bottom and cock. She rested the toe of her boot against Tom's cock and gently massaged it, he was now very aroused.

Tom then felt the relaxing tingle on his bottom, the object was gently massaging his crack, it was soothing. As Tom turned to try to see what it was he was hit with stinging pain. He realised it had been the cat-and-nine-tails, now the whip was not so soothing in fact it hurt like hell. His exposed position meant that when Tess hit him with a forehand some of the tails would inevitably found their way between his legs and would hit his cock, this was even worse. Tom had never been more exposed and Tess was far from gentle, Tom felt his arse redden as Tess got into her stride.

Suddenly the pain stopped, Tom had only momentarily relaxed when he got the searing pain of the cane. Whilst the cat had caused his arse overall pain, the cane stung as it produced its signature thin stripe of pain. Tom could almost see the welts as Tess continued her methodical beating, this really did hurt. Tess stopped again without warning. Tess unclipped Tom's chain and told him to take up 'the position'. Tom quickly got to his knees.

Tess returned with a small blue pill (Viagra) and a pot of lubricating gel. "Lube yourself up and then kneel in the middle of the bed." Tom always felt embarrassed having to lube up his anus in front of others, he sat on the edge of the bed and got to work, raising his legs to get better access. He then knelt on the bed and raised his arse; he knew he must look quite a sight. Tess sauntered around to the bed with a black shining 'strap-on' attached to her loins. She knelt behind Tom and gently inserted the dildo. It slipped in without undue resistance and she got to work. Tess was getting pleasure from both the regular pounding on her pussy and the feeling of superiority she had over Tom, knowing she could get him to do anything no matter how degrading.

After fucking Tom for quite some time, Tess felt elated and very turned on. She removed the dildo from Tom and told him to spread himself on the bed face up. Tess went to the other side of the room and removed the harness, then unclipped the small piece of PVC covering her pussy. She now returned to the bed and attached Tom's arms and legs to the corners of the bed and surveyed his spread eagled body. She loved these few minutes as she saw Tom's body so perfectly at her mercy. There was no need for preliminaries, Tom was painfully erect. Without more ado she crawled over and placed his member into her and then started to grind away slowly to begin with, then with added speed and urgency. It felt exquisite, eventually she came, the final shudder being pure ecstasy. She got off Tom and flopped beside him exhausted.

As Tess started to cool down, she released Tom from his restraints and ordered him to help her out of the catsuit. However sexy Tess felt in the catsuit she always felt liberated when she got out of it, feeling the satin sheets on her naked body.

Tess gradually felt horny again and told Tom that she wanted him for a second time. She rolled over and they had conventional sex. At times like these Tom forget this was his job and indulged himself in Tess's beautiful body. Strangely she was kind and considerate in her love making.

Tom had been instructed that this was an overnight stay, so let Tess fall asleep in his arms. Tom felt terribly contented and huge affection for the woman. The next morning they awoke to the soft tap of one of the waitress slaves who brought in a light breakfast. Tess felt no embarrassment as the girl placed the tray on the bed. She drank her coffee and picked at the croissants making no attempt to cover herself. Tom wondered if she would want a final fling or perhaps give him a last minute whipping but it was evident that Tess was in a pleasant world of her own. Eventually got up, kissed Tom softly on the cheek, thanked him and left the room. Tom watched her perfect bare arse as she left the room.

Tom wondered how long he would continue with Cartwright and Palmer, the answer was in fact not for long. He only did one 'away job', a schoolboys and schoolgirls party on Cartwright & Palmer's island off Tunisia, a painful but very remunerative weekend, and two more months with the London office before he resigned. The reason for his resignation will be related later in this narrative.

When Kathy had first bought Tom she had wanted to try things out on a nightly basis, in part for the sheer physical pleasure and in part to prove to herself that she really had got her personal slave. As months passed Kathy and Tom became more secure in their roles. Kathy knew Tom was at her command so the dungeon scenes became less important. They enjoyed each other's company and Tom enjoyed serving and giving pleasure to Kathy.

Out of the blue they got a joint invite from Mel to come to lunch. She explained that her husband was away and she would like Kathy to meet a new friend of hers called Louise. She said that Louise was a client but that she was pretty sure she was into domination and thought that they could all have a fun lunch. Mel explained that she would be hiring one of the Cartwright and Palmer slaves to help Tom with the catering/entertainment. Lunch would be served by the pool and the dress code was bikinis.

When Kathy and Tom arrived Mel was already chatting to Louise and the slave she had hired (Simon). The introductions complete, Mel said she had better explain their duties to Tom and Simon. She motioned them inside and closed the door. Almost immediately she said, "The position." Tom and Simon quickly stripped off their clothing and knelt in the centre of the room. Mel circled them having a good look, she knew she would never tire of seeing naked slaves kneeling before her. "You will wear the tie-side Cartwright and Palmer bikinis and T shirts and serve lunch as per normal. We will then play some games."

Tom and Simon changed and started to bring the food and wine to the table by the pool. It was a hot day and by the time they came out the girls has stripped down to their swimsuits. Tom smiled as he saw Mel's bikini, it came as no surprise that it was tiny, the good thing was that she had the body for it. She also managed to appear unselfconscious.

It was arranged that Simon would do the food and Tom the wine, so he stood by the table to be ready to refill the girls' glasses as necessary. Mel had brought the conversation around to domination and how liberating it was to have a man at your mercy. "So you see Tom here belongs to Kathy and is here solely for your pleasure Louise. Come here Tom." Tom approached the table and Mel lazily leaned over and pulled the bows holding up Tom's bikini. The bikini came off in her hands, he did not move. Mel gently fondled his cock as she might play with a wine glass, tenderly rubbing her fingers between Tom's legs. Tom immediately spread his legs to give her better access. "You see easy as that... right Tom at my feet." Tom immediately knelt and rested his head on Mel's thigh.

"Louise, feel free to play with Simon." Louise was clearly intrigued, uncertain if Mel was joking. So it was with some uncertainty she said, "Simon, strip." Simon immediately took his bikini off and put his hands behind his back. Louise was obviously apprehensive and started by stroking Simon's bottom, then with increasing confidence started to caress his penis. She was entranced.

"See they will do anything you ask. To prove this I thought of some games...Tom, Simon stand over there by the table... now put your hands behind your back." Mel then went behind them and snapped on the handcuffs. "We are now going to have a competition as to which of you two can control your erections. The first one who goes fully hard gets punished. You are not allowed to close your eyes. To add to the fun, we girls will try everything we can to make you lose, bar touching you."

Mel then sidled over to the boys and leaned over so that her tits were mere inches from Tom's nose, "Ah, Tom I know you love these." She then slowly undid her admittedly small bikini top so Tom's nose was practically in here cleavage. The sight was gorgeous but what was almost as bad was Mel's sweet aroma. Tom could feel blood rushing to his cock. Tom was scared he would lose almost immediately and started to think of something else, anything else, but nothing would come, eventually he managed to concentrate on the latest EU directive on the Catering industry that he had been reading for Kathy, "So section 2 (3) (a) was about, what was it about? Oh prohibited cleaning materials..." Tom could feel his penis rise but thinking about the directive seemed to be doing its job and somehow he was avoiding a full erection.

All the time Mel was dancing around in her tiny bikini bottoms, pushing the material one way and then the other to give Tom the smallest glimpse of her shaved pussy. Tom thought, "This is terrible, please release me." Tom tried to look away as Mel rubbed her labia and gently inserted the finger into her pussy and slowly worked it in and out. To Tom this was purgatory and it got worse as he saw Mel lick her finger in the most salacious way. Tom looked across and saw Louise naked kneeling in front of Simon blowing on his cock. As he watched, Louise jumped up in elation, she had got Simon fully erect. Tom relaxed. Mel leaned over and kissed Tom on the cheek, "Well done Tom, I hope I gave you a little to think about."

Simon was led away and told to lean over one of the tables by the pool. Louise, as winner, had the honour of giving Simon ten strokes with a riding crop. She did this naked, she was clearly enjoying herself.

Tom was released and allowed to put his bikini back on, after all the excitement all five of them sat around the lunch table and relaxed with another glass of wine. Louise was curious about the cropping and could not resist asking Simon to stand and show her the welts on his backside. She seemed to take pleasure in getting Simon to stand naked for as long as possible, she then touched the wounds causing Simon more pain.

Kathy and Mel went for a quick swim, when they returned Mel decided it was time for another game. She told Tom and Simon to stand naked, she then blindfolded them with heavy black satin scarves. Mel explained the game was to guess who was sucking them off. If they guessed incorrectly they would be whipped.

Tom was not confident, how was he going to tell the difference? He wondered if perhaps he could base his guess on how they gripped him and their perfume. Kathy had sucked him but think as he might he could not think of any identifying characteristics. The game was on. He felt the temptress gently blow his cock, this started to produce an almost immediate effect as Tom got erect. The girl then licked his head again terribly gently, she then started to take more of his penis into her mouth and gently withdraw, she repeated this with increasing speed and pressure as Tom got more a more excited and suddenly the girl opened her mouth releasing Tom's penis.

Silence, then Mel said, "Gentlemen your guesses please." Tom did not have a clue, he decided it was unlikely to be Mel as she teased him last time, he also reasoned Kathy would not be asked to torment her own slave so Tom said, "Louise." Simon went for Mel.

Mel took the blindfolds off the boys and said they had better have the results, "Simon, you were right, but Tom you are not going to be popular. You were being tempted by your owner and you will pay for the mistake, now and probably tonight as well."

Mel took Tom over to the empty table and told him to bend over it and clasp the edges. The rest of the party watched as Tom did as he was told. Tom then took ten agonising strokes from the cane. This was extremely painful but Tom should have known that Mel never played when it came to a whipping, it was simply that she enjoyed causing pain. After watching Tom's punishment they all returned to the main table and casually drank and nibbled for much of the rest of the afternoon.

Tom knelt at Kathy's feet as she fondled his hair. He was perfectly at ease. He listened as Louise pleaded with Mel to introduce her to Cartwright and Palmer. It seemed as if Mel eventually capitulated. Kathy and Tom soon left, both happy and contented.

After Tom had served Kathy for six months per Cartwright and Palmer rules they agreed that their relationship should continue for the foreseeable future, Tom would become Kathy's permanent slave.

~

This story is of course history. So where are the characters now? Stephanie, Mel and Kathy are still friends. The friendship has been strong for almost fifteen years and there is no reason to believe it will not be sustained until their dying day, it is difficult to assess what effect, if any, Tom's kidnapping had on their relationship.

Stephanie is a successful film editor. Mel is still an accountant, her interest in domination has in no way diminished with time, she still visits Cartwright and Palmer whenever she can get the time. She is popular with the staff. Although Kathy and Tom are now married, Tom continues to serve Kathy as his Mistress as before, and with Tom's business acumen they have steadily expanded their catering company. Kathy keeps her promise and gives Tom to Mel for one day each year as a Birthday present.

After three months of going into Cartwright and Palmer, Tom met Terri at an exhibition for young avant-garde Russian artists. They both felt that as they met off Cartwright and Palmer premises there was no reason why they should not exchange addresses and telephone numbers. Terri is now a regular guest at Tom and Kathy's house, they almost look at her as a surrogate aunt. Terri and Tom discuss Russian literature in the basement/dungeon. Jo left Cartwright and Palmer and is currently a Member of Parliament.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Writing!

So far I have enjoyed your series but I must say "Tom's Second Adventure" was the best. Please continue writing. I did not find this too long, but it is packed with detail which to me makes it more erotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another series?

It seemed to me that Kathy never got over the "novelty" stage of having a slave.

Nice job on the series. Do you have another in ya?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

A very well written story. One of the top I've ever read. I wish you could continue this series. Are these real people, by the way?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tom Ch. 02 Previous Part
Tom Series Info

Similar Stories

Scott is Trained as a Slave He is dominated, beaten and disciplined.in BDSM
The Island William is taken to be his wife's slave.in BDSM
The Super Bowl Bet Pt. 01 He gets more than he bargained for when he loses a bet.in BDSM
Sissy Downfall My journey from sissy to transformed slut slave.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Scott Becomes a Sex Slave A new submissive is stripped and humiliated.in BDSM
More Stories