Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Tom answered the door in some skin tight leather shorts and showed Olivia into the living room. Kathy greeted her as an old friend and they sat on the sofa and chatted as Tom served the wine. At Kathy's signal Tom served dinner. Kathy told Tom to leave the room between courses to give Olivia the chance ask any questions she wanted

"So Tom is your slave?"

"Yes, he has been with me for almost three months."

"A real slave, how did you get him? Is there some dodgy internet chat room I don't know about?"

"Olivia, there are probably many chat rooms that we are both lucky not to know about! No, like everything else I bought him."

"So what does he do, or more correctly what can I do to him?"

"Clearly I don't want you to permanently harm or disfigure him, but other than that anything goes really."

"Sex?"

"Yes anal or virginal and you can take him if you want."

"Oh this is too good to be true, what about the torture chamber?"

"I will show you, its getting pretty well equipped, feel free to ask about any of the toys."

The conversation continued over an espresso with Kathy explaining 'the position' and some of Tom's accomplishments. Olivia was getting so turned-on she was barely coherent. When Tom came in to clear the coffee cups, Kathy asked him to stay. Kathy then rose and took Olivia and Tom down to the basement. When they got there she the briefly explained some of the equipment.

"Tom, I have given you to Olivia for the night. You will do anything she asks you to do. I have some work to do so will be in my study if either of you need me, if not Tom please serve me breakfast at 10am. Have fun both of you." With that she left.

Initially Tom and Olivia were a little embarrassed, unsure as to how things should progress. Then Olivia remembered 'the position' and told Tom he should prepare himself.

Tom immediately stripped off his shorts and knelt naked in from of Olivia. Olivia was surprised but recovered quickly and then took off her business suit to reveal some PVC underwear. She told Tom to kiss her feet. This Tom did and after passing this test told him to get up and she bound him to the whipping horse. She then whipped Tom using one of her own paddles, she then turned Tom over and whipped his front. She next got a pin wheel (a device with a sharp, spiked wheel at the end that could be rolled over the skin) and ran it over Tom concentrating on his cock. No matter how many this had been done to Tom it still gave him a surprise and pain, it gave Olivia great amusement. She then straddled him and told Tom to lick her pussy. This Tom did with enthusiasm. Olivia was becoming very turned on and decided that she really wanted Tom, she surveyed the PVC covered bed in the basement and knew Tom had a normal bedroom. She plumped for the latter, "Tom, we are going up to your room where you will fuck me."

Tom simply answered, "Yes, Mistress" and followed her up the stairs. They then had sex, with Olivia ordering Tom into different positions throughout. After a gruelling session Tom cuddled her as Olivia fell asleep. Tom hoped that he had pleased Olivia and that Kathy would be happy with his performance.

In the morning he silently rose and got breakfast in bed for the two girls. When Olivia awoke to see a man in some skimpy underwear serving her breakfast she took a few moments to work out where she was, but when the evening came back to her she merely smiled, it hadn't been a dream! Kathy interrogated Tom on how things went and if he satisfied Olivia. Tom said he thought he had. Kathy knew he had as she had watched the evening on closed-circuit TV.

After Olivia left, Kathy explained to Tom that she proposed to give him to several of her friends. Tom nodded and said he hoped he would please them. In fact now that Kathy knew that Tom would give himself to any woman on her direction, she decided against repeating the experiment. She wanted to keep him to herself. But she liked Tom to think that she might whore him out to any of her friends or acquaintances at a whim.

Kathy had become confident in Tom's obedience and, she thought, his affection, so decided they should celebrate by getting a joint photograph. Kathy decided to search the internet for a photographer rather than go to the local studio. She left Tom in the dungeon and went upstairs to pack some clothes for both of them. The photographer was about forty minutes drive away and situated in a picturesque village. The photographer was a youngish woman, pretty blond and casually dressed in a black T shirt. She invited them in and showed them the studio. She explained that she liked to start with formal head and shoulder shots. She had Kathy seated, with Tom resting his hand on her shoulder, then photographed Kathy giving Tom a hug and finally a chaste kiss.

"Right do you want to get changed for the main session? Have you brought your own clothes? I have a selection if necessary." This confused Tom but Kathy answered, "Thanks we have everything we need, Tom we are going to start with you in PVC shorts and a Cartwright and Palmer T shirt." Tom now understood why they had chosen the photographer so carefully!

There were then a series of photos of Tom on his own, in PVC, in ladies knickers and naked. He was shot bound to the St Andrews Cross (not an accessory every photographic studio has), front and back. There were several of him bound to the whipping horse, arse in the air. He was then told to pull his arse cheeks apart and finally he was photographed with a dildo in his bottom. Kathy was particularly keen to get some pictures of Tom in 'the position', she had him naked and in leather briefs and with and without a ball gag. He felt that there wasn't an inch of his body that had not been captured for posterity. Kathy also had a solo session with her in a latex dress, in PVC underwear and topless in a short PVC skirt. Some, posing with a whip others in more thoughtful postures.

Finally they had a joint session with Tom licking Kathy's boots, being whipped by Kathy whilst on the whipping horse and posing in front of a St Andrews Cross. Kathy struck Tom harder than usual with a cane to get some nice thin red marks on his bottom, the photographer said these would come out very nicely. Finally they had Kathy taking Tom with a strap-on.

Kathy was very pleased to have photographs of her with her pride and joy. She was confident that they would be hugely erotic (she was right). Tom was proud of the shots, but it was still with some reservations as one never knew where photos might end up and they had some very explicit shots of him. Tom's mood was not helped when Kathy said, "Those photographs will come in useful if I ever need to sell your body."

~

Tom wrote an e-mail that Miss Daley forwarded on to Terri, apologising for not managing to formally saying goodbye. Terri sent nice reply saying she was finding it hard to find a replacement for Tom at Cartwright and Palmer. She had even gone for girls for a change but no luck so far. After some correspondence Miss Daley indicated that the only solution would be for Tom to come back to Cartwright and Palmer for a few days each month. He would need Kathy's permission and have to ensure he remained up to Cartwright and Palmer's physical standards. He would also have to take other clients in the time not spent with Terri. This seemed fair and he had to admit part of him missed the place.

Kathy agreed to this, she felt that the five dates a month would be much less than the sixty or more he was doing before, so he buttocks should continue to recover, it would also stop him getting bored. She insisted Tom keep his nipple rings in, so his customers could see he was her property. In the end it was agreed Tom would do the first Tuesday and Wednesday of each month.

When he first arrived he was interviewed by Miss Daley and seemed to meet with her approval. He wondered how many other firms insisted interviewees were naked to check they were in good physical shape. If anything Kathy made him do even more gym work than he did at Cartwright and Palmer.

Tom then wandered to be the observation lounge to see if he would be chosen by another customer. Terri was not expected for well over two hours so there was plenty of time for someone else to pick him. Almost immediately he was called to the front and told to adopt 'the position', he did and was chosen for a date. He was told to go to door 2 and wait. As he knelt he was filled with some trepidation, this was his first date for over two months and he had the same butterflies that he had at the beginning of his time with Cartwright and Palmer.

Tom did not see one date but two. They were two ladies, 5'9" or thereabouts, dark hair, good figures, probably in their thirties. They were dressed identically in back PVC corsets and thigh length boots, no panties. One of them immediately placed a metal collar on Tom and tugged downwards forcing Tom onto all fours. She pulled again making it obvious that she required Tom to crawl at her heel. The other girl was behind him, giving his bottom gentle kicks to ensure he kept up with her friend. Tom immediately started to wonder if these two were sisters or lovers, or perhaps both. They dragged Tom to dungeon 6. "Good, now we should introduce ourselves I am Jenny and this is Lucy. We are going to make your life hell for the next hour. We don't like men much."

Jenny was the taller; she had a deceptively sweet face, an innocence that her speech did not reflect. Lucy's body was if anything more perfect that Jenny's, she sneered at Tom. His heart sank, he was now worried that he had been hired by two sadists that would enjoy inflicting pain. He had learnt that there was a huge difference between clients that wished to show their superiority, effectively an act, and those who liked inflicting pain. These latter dates could be difficult for even an experienced submissive such as Tom. Lucy then threw a negligee at Tom and told him to put it on. It was very short, black satin with very little lace, it reached just below his balls. It seemed strange that wearing the negligee meant Tom felt even more vulnerable than naked.

Jenny told Tom to kneel on a slightly raised dais. Initially this caused some relief as it was covered in padded PVC and this reduced the pain in his knees. He knew that the relief would be short lived when Jenny told him to put his hands on his head, this raised the negligee exposing his bottom and genitals. Almost as soon as he had done this Lucy hit his bottom with some form of paddle, Tom involuntarily squealed and looked around, as he did so Jenny whipped him with a crop on his stomach. The two then took it in turns to whip him. The fact that he was not tied down made this worse, in theory he could simply crouch down in the foetal position and protect his most sensitive areas or even stand up and try to run away. It was as much psychological as physical challenge for Tom to stay on his knees as the girls whipped him. Tom accepted the punishment. Every so often he did not get the hit he was expecting. He quickly realised that the girls took a minute out to change whips, they seemed to be going through the whole selection available, canes, paddles, floggers, crops; the girls tried them all out. The scars were livid; the girls were strong, determined and experienced. This was a whipping unlike anything he had had. Eventually he could not take it any more, in particular the pain when Jenny hit his penis was simply too much, Tom collapsed crying.

The girls stopped the whipping and Lucy went around to stand with Jenny, gently fondling her behind. They were clearly proud of what they had achieved. After a few minutes, Tom was told to take 'the position' and the girls circled him. Tom wondered if the whipping was about to continue. In fact they just wanted to admire their handiwork. They seemed satisfied and went off to the back of the room and came back with strap-ons and some 250g nipple weights. Tom winced as they put the nipple clamps on him, these were some of the worst he had experienced, the clips being particularly tight and the weight considerable.

Tom was told to get on his hands and knees and Jenny started to lube him up, she was not gentle. Being on all fours meant the negligee hung loose exposing Tom's arse and penis. Tom knew what was coming but always rather enjoyed the cold wet feeling of lube being applied. Lucy told Tom to start sucking her dildo. This he did in as erotic manner as he could, licking the end as if it were a real penis.

When Jenny had finished lubricating Tom, she carefully pushed the dildo into Tom's arse. At an agreed signal, Jenny and Lucy started pumping, the three of them quickly got into a rhythm, the weights on Tom's nipples swinging in time. Tom had endured many humiliations but felt this was one of the worst, this was so basic and animal and having to wear the negligee meant Tom felt cheap. He thought back to the old legal term "a common prostitute", it was difficult to think of himself as anything else. The girls were pumping more and more aggressively, he felt the dildo hit the back of his throat and then a second later another smack in the deepest recesses of his anus. Jenny and Lucy were clearly getting great pleasure in his pain and humiliation. He sensed they would be grinning away, although all he could actually see was Lucy's perfectly flat stomach and her dildo.

After a while they stopped, Lucy again went around to Jenny and instead of a quick fondle, she fell to her knees and gave Jenny's pussy a quick lick mumbling, "Oh Jenny, you are a horny devil." Tom went to 'the position', but because of his perspiration and the drying lube the negligee now stuck to his body so it now longer covered his cock or most of his bottom, this made Tom feel even more degraded.

Lucy then stepped forward and said, "Lick." Tom immediately started licking her boots. When Jenny came back she was carrying two sets of wrist/ankle cuffs attached by short chains. Tom was ordered on his stomach and the wrist cuffs were buckled on. The cuff attached to his left wrist was then attached to his right ankle and from his right wrist to his left, leaving him hogtied. The girls then took off their boots.

"We have had our fun with you, we are now going to enjoy each other", said Jenny with an evil smile as she dragged Lucy to the raised dais and started passionately kissing her. They held each other tight and eventually dropped onto the dais where they made out. Tom has a clear view, as they surely intended, and saw the pair's urgency as they sucked, licked and fingered each other's pussies. The writhed around as they sought to pleasure the other and control their own cravings. This was not a quick rub as seen in pornographic magazines but urgent lust of the most basic kind. Eventually first Lucy then Jenny reached climax. After resting in each others arms for some minutes they left ignoring Tom.

Tom was released by one of the House slaves, he then had about twenty minutes to make himself presentable for Terri. When it came time for Terri's date, Tom was determined to be extremely formal and respectful and not to assume any familiarity. He therefore adopted 'the position', kneeling stark naked in the centre of the dungeon. Terri came in wearing a new PVC bodice and calf length boots, she did not look to be in a good mood. She nodded to Tom and told him to go to the whipping horse, secured him and gave him ten strokes with the riding crop. The whipping was harder than Terri had normally done and very painful after what Tom had taken from Jenny and Lucy. She released him but told him to stand in the centre of the room and whipped the inside of his thighs, this caused Tom further considerable pain. She then approached him from the rear and pressed her body close to his, leaned over his shoulders and gently rubbed his pubic patch, this aroused Tom, but as a well trained slave he tried not to react. When it looked as if he was failing Terri released him and told him to kneel at the foot of the leather sofa.

Terri sat on the sofa and pulled out her copy of Lermontov and asked Tom what he thought of Grigory Alexandrovich Pechorin and if it was fair to call him a superfluous man. Now they had both acknowledged the ground rules they felt free to relapse into their previously almost intimate relationship and discuss the novel. After about an hour Terri stood and told Tom (still naked) to lick her boots, this he obediently did. She then bent down and kissed Tom lightly on the cheek and said she looked forward to seeing him in a month's time and that he should have read 'Rudin' by then. Tom knelt as Terri left the room, he marvelled at both her knowledge of Russian and how good she looked in her tight PVC shorts.

The next day Tom was told that he had been hired for the entire day and he and three other Cartwright and Palmer slaves were told to go to a smart apartment block just south of Piccadilly. They identified themselves and were allowed up. The door was opened by an attractive lady in her late forties; she introduced herself as 'Lady Jayne' and told them to adopt 'the position'. They immediately stripped and knelt in the centre of the room. As well as Tom there were two other male slaves and one female; a girl called Vikki who was blond, medium build and not so much beautiful as extremely sexy. As with all Cartwright and Palmer whores her body was near perfect. Tom could not help stealing surreptitious glances at her as they knelt before Lady Jayne, her body was simply faultless.

Lady Jayne's voice brought Tom unwillingly back to the present, she was explaining that they were to serve lunch to three friends of hers and then accompany them in whatever they felt like doing in the afternoon and finally take them back to Cartwright and Palmer in the evening for overnight stay. It was made plain that they should be extremely attentive and ensure her friends had a pleasant afternoon. These ladies knew about the services Cartwright and Palmer employees provided. As she finished an overweight lady bustled into the room glancing at the naked slaves said, "The waiters, good, about time", after which she returned to the room Tom assumed to be the kitchen. The slaves were now permitted to dress, the men in tight 'wet-look' hot-pants and white shirts and Vikki in a conventional, if well tailored, French Maid's outfit. The skirt effectively rested on her buttocks so the slightest move displayed her perfect thong covered behind.

Lady Jayne's guests were very similar to her, they were probably in their mid to late forties but slim and attractive. They dressed in evidently expensive brands, exuding class. They must have known about Lady Jayne's proclivities as they did not bat an eye as the door was opened by a 'butler' wearing 'wet-look' hot-pants. Tom served the champagne and was responsible for the wine at the meal. After they had had their coffee Lady Jayne clapped her hands and said, "The position." The slaves stripped and knelt in the centre of the floor so that the ladies could choose their companion. Vikki was immediately allocated to a severe looking blond whose tastes her host clearly knew. The other three ladies argued over Tom and the other two slaves' merits.

In the end Tom was 'given' to a lady called Tess. As Tom knelt at her feet, she said, "Right we are going shopping before I abuse you this evening."

Tess was as good as her word, they wandered around Bond Street, picking up tea at Fortnums and dropping in on a gallery, Tom carrying an ever increasing number of shopping bags. They then entered a small shop just off the main thoroughfare.

They were greeted by an assistant, "Miss Hunter and one of your nephews no doubt." The tone was pleasant but with a tinge of cynicism as if Tess was used to being escorted by a number of different younger men.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers