Tortured Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out, my eyes locked onto hers as she stepped forward, one step and then two, suddenly standing before me as I leaned forward, my lips and mouth now sucking in and through the material of that small patch of black fabric. Even through that I could taste her, smell her, feel her. I became mad with lust for her then, yanking the thin strip aside with my fingers in order to impale her on my tongue, finding her taste intoxicating, the aroma of her arousal breathtaking as I consumed her, as I allowed myself to become consumed.

"Fuck me David, please...fuck me....fuck me...fuck me."

#

Sharon -

I looked at the clock on the wall. David would be landing in less than an hour, it would probably take slightly less than another hour before he arrived here. I had offered to come and pick him up from the airport, but he had declined, saying he would take a cab. I was relieved upon hearing that. I wasn't sure how the ride back with him would have been, no doubt awkward at best.

I busied myself in the kitchen preparing a light dinner for the three of us. It was inevitable that I'd eventually see David again, I couldn't exactly just disappear with me being there, and him coming home. There was no reason I could use to come up with to explain something like that away, especially to mother. And it wasn't that I didn't want to see David, I did. That...was the problem. A lot had happened between us, a lot had changed. A lot...had changed us.

I loved David a lot. Perhaps too much. But there was also a lot he didn't know, would probably never understand. Too much to try and explain and make any sense of, especially now. I had come to accept much of it, had come to accept much about myself, but I wasn't sure David could ever do that, and I wasn't about to destroy the last bit of closeness we might still have and share together. Seeing him would be nice, and I looked forward to doing so. But I also knew that under the circumstances, I would soon leave and head back to California. It really was for the best after all.

Even now after all this time, I could close my eyes and see him then just as though it was yesterday. The memory, vision really...that had stayed with me nearly every waking hour since that time together so long ago now. I could still feel the way his prick felt when it first slid inside me. The incredible sensation of my own brother's cock splitting my femininity in what could only be described as unbridled lust, a lust we both shared and enjoyed together.

I couldn't even compare David to my husband Jack. It would have been like trying to compare apples to oranges. The fact that Jack had a slightly larger dick wasn't part of the equation either. Jack fucked my cunt, David made love to me. What made it even more difficult, especially after everything that had happened, was the discovery that my own husband had also been sleeping around with several of his "personal assistants", and had been ever since we'd gotten married. Perhaps it was because of everything that had happened to our family already that I chose to ignore it, pretend it wasn't happening. But all that did was serve the desire and unfulfilled need I still had towards my own brother. Going back to California, back to my own unfaithful husband was hard enough. Being around David, especially as vulnerable as I now was, would be harder still.

Even as I stood in the kitchen cutting up vegetables preparing one of David's favorite dishes, I found myself fantasizing about him. I allowed myself this indulgence, only because I knew I would never act on it again. Couldn't act on it for the fear of what it would do, what he would learn, secrets I now had and had to keep from him. Something we had never done before. But I allowed myself this brief bit of pleasure, simply because it had become for me my only release, my only real joy and satisfaction.

And, just as I always did, I fought with the turmoil of my desires for a moment. Finally shooing them away, at least long enough to enjoy myself. The guilt of having done so to be dealt with later, also just like I always did. Just thinking about David, I felt the pool of liquid already gathering between my legs. My shorts just loose enough to allow my hand to slip beneath the waistband as I stood next to the kitchen counter, one hand on it for support, the other now fingering the wet sticky furrow of my slit as I stood there remembering.

Those incredible days, nights that had followed the first. Over and over again, I relived each and every one of them, savoring those moments like a fine wine, especially one in particular, though it was that single moment perhaps that once again changed things and caused the eventual separation between us. Something I would set aside and again deal with later. But for now, it was the memory and thrill of that moment.

I undid the top button of my shorts allowing my hand and fingers even freer access. The need to masturbate stronger than ever, even the decadence of doing so here adding to the overall pleasure of doing so. The memory of going into David's room that night as he lay sleeping, crawling into bed with him naked, and looking down in the dim moon light that filled the room. Seeing his prick, even flaccid as it then was, exciting to me as I knelt beside him, taking it into my mouth, slowly, softly sucking it. Stroking my pussy now, my fingers twiddling the surface of my hard clit, I moaned audibly, enjoying the sound of my own pleasured sigh. David's cock slowly hardening inside my mouth as he gradually came awake. His brief struggle, his own moral fight perhaps, which my sucking lips soon made him succumb to. God how I loved sucking my brother's prick! Feeling it stiffen so wonderfully, so fully, tasting his flesh, playfully squeezing out the droplets of his lubrications, and then applying them to my own nipples. The memory of how that felt, the slickness of his pearly drops teasing my hardened flesh, David then licking them sucking them as I offered them up to him before diving back down on to his cock repeating the process.

Feeling David's pleasure, knowing that I was bringing him pleasure so exciting to me. Even in doing so, I too felt a series of what could only be described as mini-climaxes. So lost in the erotic sensuality of it, I hadn't heard nor was immediately aware of my mother's presence. How long she had stood there in the doorway watching us, though obviously long enough. At first startled to see her standing there, backlit by the hallway light, David's climax even then already beginning, my own ongoing, yet somehow escalating even as I felt the first spurt of his semen beginning to fill my mouth. Had there been any other reaction, perhaps my own would have been different as well. But there stood mom, her nightgown pulled up at the hem, her hand furiously working itself between her legs, her free hand cupping and massaging one of her breasts through the thin wispy material of her nightgown.

It was a surreal moment in time. My thoughts separated going off in two different directions at once. David's lovely hard prick squirting his pleasure, his deep-throated moan of delight accompanying, and thus holding me to my actions. My confusion, thought felt only for a moment, soon giving way to the added eroticism of seeing mom standing there masturbating, wondering even as she was, was she aware that I knew she was? Then looking up, catching her eye to eye even as I knelt swallowing David's cream, licking my lips, seeing the look on her face as she silently orgasmed, seeing her own pleasure as she did so. Seconds later, seeing her as she stepped back once again out of sight, silently as though having been only an apparition. David, never even aware that she had been.

As always, I felt my climax begin, that moment in time forever frozen in memory, the decadently delicious experience somehow enhancing my release. I grabbed on to the kitchen counter, feeling my knees weaken as the ripples of pleasure began to surge up and down my entire body. God it felt good, the intensity as great then as it had ever been, even the smells, the taste of David's spunk rolling around inside my mouth as I swallowed it, standing there looking up, licking my lips, seeing the pleasured orgasmic look on my own mother's face just before she stepped away, back into the shadows.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

#

Still trembling, the aftershocks of my fingered climax as I stood gripping the counter, then the "thump" upstairs from my mother's room coming through the ceiling above me, alerting me she was once again getting out of bed without any help.

"Damn it mother!" I said more to myself, racing out of the kitchen and then up the stairs towards her bedroom.

I heard her take three more hops towards her bathroom before I arrived, standing in the doorway, once again repeating the words I had spoken earlier to myself. "Damn it mother! You know you're not supposed to be doing that, and I told you to call me if you needed help getting into the bathroom!"

She had taken yet another hop, once again pausing, balancing on her one good leg before I could reach her.

"You worry too much," she said simply. "One more hop and I would have been there," she added a bit more sheepishly, though I could see by the look in her face she was somewhat grateful for the added support as I placed her arm around my shoulder, helping her step in through the door into the bathroom.

"At the very least, you should have used your crutches!" I admonished her.

"You know how much I hate having to use those," she told me. "And besides...it's not that far anyway!"

"It would be if you ended up falling over and breaking your other leg, or even worse, your neck!" I stated as I helped her to sit down on the toilet seat. Once again she merely shrugged me off however.

"I knew you were busy in the kitchen," she offered. "And I wanted to come in and wash up, David's plane is due in any time now."

Just the mere mention of his name sent additional tingles through my groin, the lubrications of my recent spending still lingering as a reminder to the orgasm I'd most recently had.

"But as long as you are here..." she left off saying as she pulled the simple night shift she was wearing up and over her head. "You can at least help me get in the tub to clean up before he gets here."

"Wouldn't it be easier to just wash up a little?" I asked.

"No! I stink, and am in need of a bath!" Mom said. "So, grab the plastic garbage bag and the duct tape," she instructed, which we'd done once before.

Seeing her naked was again another reminder. Mom was still very beautiful, her breasts full, heavy against her chest as I eased her down into the tub. Though she had a slight paunch, which I knew she was self conscious about, there was something sexy about it, giving her a sensual maturity that was hard for her to understand, even though I had actually tried explaining it to her the last time we had done this. But that wasn't the only thing that my eyes were drawn to either. And it was impossible for them not to be.

Mother had of course balanced her legs on the rim of the tub thus keeping them out of the water, especially her casted leg as I held it and began wrapping it up in the garbage bag in order to keep it from getting wet. Displayed as she was, her pink splint was obviously noticeable, and the fact that she had shaved it, and had done so for years never failed to surprise me as I glanced towards it, though trying not to make it too noticeable as I did. Unlike my own pussy, mom's lips were a bit fuller, thicker, and protruded a bit more than mine did. But I had noticed something else as well the first time I had seen it, her clit was twice the size of my own, a tiny knot the size of my pinky-finger tip, or so it seemed anyway. And I once again remembered the image of her standing in the doorway of David's bedroom as she stood there rubbing it.

I finished wrapping up her leg and stood. "You want me to help wash you?" I asked.

"No...thank you. I think I can manage that well enough by myself," she said smiling. And besides, I'd just like to lay here and relax for a while."

I reached over to turn the water off.

"No, leave it...and in fact, unplug the tub, just let in run, it won't fill up any higher that way, and the water will stay warmer for a lot longer. I'll call you when I'm ready for you to help me out."

"Well, don't dilly-dally too long mother, David should be here in a little over an hour from now," I reminded her. But even as I spoke the words, looking at her laying there in the water the way she was, reminded me of another time, days later after David had left. I turned, heading out of the bathroom with the image of that now firmly in my mind once again too.

I nearly closed the door, shutting it, but then turned leaving it open partially. "I'll leave this open so I can hear you better when you call. And don't you dare try getting out by yourself either mother!"

She didn't really answer, just waving me away with the flip of her hand, her eyes closed. I left the door ajar, and then headed out through her bedroom, deciding to make a quick stop at the linen closet for some fresh bath towels. Once I'd retrieved them, I headed back into the bedroom intending to take them in, but the sound of something else froze me in place just before I had pushed open the door. Stopping, I peered into the room without making any sound. From where I stood, I knew she couldn't see me. Her head was too far down inside the tub to see me standing in the doorway, her legs were still balanced, positioned over the edge of the tub, but she had managed to reposition herself slightly, just enough that within seconds I realized what she had done...was now doing.

Fascinated, I stood there in the doorway peeking in, watching the water from the faucet as it pounded directly down against her cunt. I could hear her moaning, the sighs of pleasure very distinct, even the slight thrashing of her body, as she slowly rotated her pelvis as though thrusting against an imaginary prick as it fucked her was lewdly stimulating to me as I stood there. I had only a short time ago climaxed myself, and yet within seconds, found myself aroused as I stood there observing her, once again the image of mom standing in the doorway as she had observed me sucking her son, my brother. But even that image wasn't the only one that now coursed through my mind once again as I relieved and remembered another. I fought briefly through the barrier of guilt, though only for a moment or two this time before giving into the urge. And this time, I didn't just stand with my hand down the front of my shorts. This time, I removed everything completely, letting them drop to the floor beneath me, standing naked now. Once again my hand finding the pleasure of my sex, my legs spread a bit further apart granting my fingers even easier access. Imagining as I did, the hardness of mother's clit, how it must look, how it must have felt as the water beat against it, something I had very often done myself, yet still wondered if it felt the same way to her as it did to me.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Mom moaned pleasurably, and I heard my own softened sigh of pleasure escape my lips as I watched, fingered, and then pat-slapped my mound and clit, fingering my nipples, now pulling on them and twisting them. I would of course berate myself later for this, I would chastise and deal with the guilt of having done so, along with the guilt of other things as well. I always did, probably always would. But it was the price I was more than willing to pay for the pure ecstasy and pleasure I was now feeling and experiencing, and would no doubt, do so again.

Hearing the water slap a bit more than it had been, I could tell just by that, mother was humping herself even more forcefully against the pounding spray as it fell against her cunt. Added to that, her longer, deeper moans than seemed to come more frequently, the pant of ecstasy's approach, knowing as I heard it, she was on the verge of orgasm. Just that was enough to race my own towards completion as well, feeling the first delightful tingles of pleasure begin to seize my clit, which I now rubbed more directly, furiously with my fingertip. Standing, legs spread, one hand spreading my lips, further exposing my clit as I now pinched it, pulled it, and jerked it off like a miniature prick, a flash back again for a millisecond, the drive to the airport to see David off, giving him a sad, almost farewell hand-job there in the car on the way.

"Oh fuck David! David! David!" I heard mother suddenly cry out.

And I stood there, the orgasmic bliss I'd begun to feel suddenly wavering, shimmering away like a mirage in the desert, had I heard correctly? Had I actually spoken my brother's name out as I came, or had it indeed been she who had spoken it. For a moment, I was confused as to which one of us actually had. But then realized the truth of it, and stood shocked, even more so than I had been before.

#

Grabbing my discarded clothing, I raced naked back down to the kitchen area before dressing. Guessing as I did so that mom would first collect herself to some degree, and then finish washing before calling me back upstairs to help her out of the tub and to dress. Still shaken by what I had heard, I could only wonder at it. And then decided it was nothing more than an anguished relief of stress, through masturbation, the thought of David's finally coming home again after such a long absence as being the only thing that really made any sense. The fact I had reacted to it the way that I had, yet another reminder to my own horrible secret, guilt and desires that I still had, still held, and probably always would.

Once again the memory of driving with David to the airport. The call he'd received, an opportunity coming at the most inopportune of times, though in hindsight now, perhaps a much needed one, for us all. He had jumped at it of course. A chance to get away, collect himself, something we had all needed back then, though I for one hadn't realized it. Only afterwards, only after David had gotten on the plane and I had returned did events lead me to the conclusion that I needed to stay away from him, and he me until I had found a way to deal with the demons and ghosts that now haunted me.

Even he had fought initially with my fumbling, but I hadn't taken no for an answer. My own selfish thoughts, desires and needs overcoming reason. He had finally relented of course, he always had, though I now looked back on that with regret. He was my own brother, yet I hadn't looked at him in that way, forgetting everything, somehow overlooking that, pretending it wasn't so, just to satisfy my own personal needs.

Too risky to actually suck him off while he drove, we had both settled instead for the easy long slow hand-job I had given him during the drive. Nearing the entrance to the airport, he had slowed the car, just long enough to allow me to lift my bra, baring my tits, and then leaning forward just enough to watch and thus catch my brother's spunk as he spurted delightfully, deliciously against my aroused flesh. I had seen him to the gate, his cream still clinging to my tits, the aroma of his funk filling my nostrils, my cunt heated, soaked, leaking with its own desire which I wouldn't even bother waiting to take care of during the drive home. Instead, locking myself in the bathroom stall at the airport after having seen him board the plane. Finger-fucking myself furiously only then, licking my still sticky breasts, tasting for what would be the last time, my brother's pearly essence.

"Sharon?"

I heard mom calling me from the bathroom. It was time to help her get out, to dress, and then wait with me as the two of us waited for David to arrive home once again. Something I both looked forward to, as well as dreaded simultaneously. How mom was dealing with it was something I couldn't understand, any more than I am sure she could understand, accept, or know about me either. Too many secrets, too many changes, too many unspeakable desires that could ever mend or heal the wounds that had come between the three of us. Perhaps in time they would, but it was still too soon for that. Far too soon for that now.