Tortured Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Coming mother!" I called out as I slowly made my way back up the stairs.

#

Mom's face was still flushed as I helped her out of the tub, dried, and then helped her to dress. As I did, I couldn't help but wonder if mine was too, stealing a glance in the mirror, and seeing that it was.

"It's been a long time, too long," Mom said out of the blue. For a moment, I wasn't sure what she was referring too.

"What?"

She looked at me, saw the confused expression on my face, and realized my mind had been elsewhere.

"Long time for that too," she said, but turned her face away slipping a fresh shift on over herself, then grabbing the crutches I had brought into the bathroom with me rather than hopping, or leaning on me the way she had coming in here.

This time I didn't reply, simply looking at her, wondering if she had alluded to what it sounded like she had. But I wasn't about to go there either just in case she hadn't been.

"Images! Images! Images!" I found myself thinking, looking at her as mom crawled up into her bed. I stood at the end of the bed watching her, watching as she plumped up the pillows behind her in order to sit up, and though one leg was now in a cast, she sat arranging things, her legs bent at the knee slightly parted. Almost identical to the image I recalled the night after David had left. For a moment, I saw her now as I had then, shaking the thought off temporarily. "You need anything else?"

"No, I'm fine for the moment at least, but let me know as soon he gets here," mom told me.

I laughed. "Hell mother, you'll probably know it before I do, and be downstairs greeting him at the door even." She did smile at that.

"Maybe so, but just in case I don't..."

"You know that I will," I said turning and then walking out of the room once again heading back down the stairs, though the previous memory, images once again returned even as I did so.

#

It had been the second night after David had left. And just like David and I had done, mother and I had proceeded to sample several bottles of my father's private wine collection. Not much of a drinker, she had gotten pretty loopy just as I had. Neither one of us feeling much pain, which was the whole point of course, but suffering in our own unique little ways, sharing it together, though perhaps not quite thinking about the same exact things while we did.

We had finally stumbled up to the bedrooms together, helping mom into bed where I was sure she would literally pass out shortly. Finally getting her undressed, she had refused to let me help her on with one of her nightgowns, so I had left her naked, tucking the sheets and blankets up and around her, leaving on the bedside lamp just in case she needed to tear off into her bathroom to throw up. Like I said, mom wasn't much of a drinker, so I was half expecting that.

I had stumbled back to my own room to undress before collapsing into bed myself, and then needing to pee. I did so, once again passing by mother's bedroom on my way to the separate shared bathroom. As I came near her room however, I could hear sounds and thought for a moment that she was crying, understandably so, especially after everything we had all been through. Stepping in through the door, I fully expected to comfort her, but was totally unprepared for what I then saw. Mom was sitting up in her bed, pillows propped behind her comfortably. Her legs spread, obscenely so, but even more wickedly, something I had never dreamed of, or considered her really doing before. What I then saw, long before she saw me standing there mouth agape, was her shoving in what appeared to be a rather large double-ended dildo. Half of it obviously inside her, mom holding onto the other half, fucking herself with it, eyes closed and moaning audibly.

"Oh my God...I'm, I'm sorry!" I had blubbered, though in truth had I merely stepped back out of the room, she might not have known I had even been there. I raced back to my own room, my head buzzing from a combination of the booze we'd consumed as well as the erotic display I had just witnessed. Something else that I now fought with, as it had indeed been an erotic sight to have seen. I sat there in disbelief for a moment, visualizing it, though coming to reason that she was fairly intoxicated, and that often, as had been the case for myself, inhibitions seemed to fly right out the window whenever I had been. So must have been the case for mom, openly masturbating, abusing herself the way she had been for some sense of relief, some tortured need that had gone too long unfulfilled.

"Sharon?"

I had been so lost in my own thoughts that I hadn't seen her come in, hearing the sound of my name I looked up, watched as mom stumbled over towards the bed, weirdly, still carrying the obscene vulgar looking dildo in her hand as she half sat, half fell over me on the bed.

"Mom?"

"Oh God baby, I'm sorry...couldn't help it, forgive me, forgive me," she pleaded over and over. In my mind, she was delirious, drunk yes, but obviously horny and aroused, a state that I hadn't seen her in before, not like this anyway, and was at a loss as to what to do about it, or her for that matter.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," I stated simply, finally easing her onto her back next to me on the bed, seizing in hand half of the rubber dildo she still held onto herself, though my intention had been to take it away, and set it aside on the dresser. To my surprise, she didn't let go, almost fighting me for it instead.

"Please..." she half cried. "Please..."

"Please what?" I asked bewildered.

Now she was crying, but she didn't let up. "Forgive me baby, forgive me, but fuck me with it...I need you to fuck me...make me cum so I can go to sleep, so I can finally got to sleep," she half slurred.

Only then did she release her half of the fake prick we both held as though having been engaged in a tug-of-war with it, which I had just won, though she had given it up. I nearly set it aside on the dresser just as I'd planned in the first place, until she looked at me pleadingly and said it again.

"Please Sharon, I need to be fucked, please!"

I found myself living in an entirely different universe, certainly not the one I had grown up in. Bewildered, confused, and somewhat inebriated myself, my thought then as befuddled as it was, to simply do the obvious. After everything she had been through, to give her a simple needed orgasm in order to get to sleep, it was the very least that I could do. So in this other universe I now found myself in, and since I had already crossed over into this other world with David, I found it no harder to do so for mom, especially under the circumstances.

I even spread her legs, helping her bend them at the knee, and saw then for the very first time the sensual, erotic display of her neither lips, puffy, swollen, her clitoris engorged, huge in comparison to my own. I was fascinated, suddenly consumed with curiosity, lust and desire to fulfill her desire, her need. And her need then became my own.

I knelt between her legs, positioning one end of the double-headed toy at the opening of her sex. I watched as though in slow motion, as I began easing it in, watching the lips of her pussy wrap themselves tenderly, wantonly, around the head of the thick phallus. I could feel the trickle of my own sweet moisture beginning to gather as I did so, seeing hers as it glistened, accepted, and then coated the thick prick which I began pushing in, and then out of her. Mom's eyes were closed, oblivious as to me or what I was now doing to her. Where ever she was at, whichever world she was in at the moment, had nothing to do with our world, with this place. Only the need of relief, the desire to feel wanted, needed, accepted could be understood here, just as I understood it, had come to know it with David. And so I knelt there, fucking my mother's cunt, watching the thick prick easing itself in and out of her until I too wanted to feel it. And then, just as though she'd been reading my mind, she turned, rolling, the toy still deeply embedded inside herself. Mother was now on all fours, her ass facing towards me. She had reached back behind herself, gathering up the free end of the wicked looking toy, holding it. I turned around, reaching beneath myself, felt my ass now pressed against hers. I then took what was to be my portion of the shared prick, inserting it, sliding my cunt over the end of it until it was hilted deeply inside me. Again feeling the press of mom's bare ass next to mine, slowly grinding now, gyrating, and then in unison, humping against one another in this fashion, fucking one another in and out furiously against the impaled prick we now shared.

If there was any other word to describe what I now felt, I couldn't think of it. Decadent was what came to mind. Sinfully decadent, and sinfully pleasurable. Even the slap of mom's ass against my own added to the pleasure, the stimulant as cunts liquefied, hers and mine both. The frothy sounds of lusty pleasure as they poured forth. The slippery suckings of cunts impaled, fucking hungrily back against one another, the squishy juice of pleasure suddenly increasing ten-fold with each passing second until I could no longer stand it, could no longer continue on with just the feel of it, the sense of it without tasting it and smelling it as well. Uncunting myself, I then spun, seizing her as I did, tearing away from her the enormous prick which I'd been fucking her with. Rolling her onto her back once again, I then buried my face between her legs, easily locating that blood engorged clit, sucking it as though it were a prick, David's prick, hungrily, wildly with total and complete abandon.

If I thought I got juicy whenever I was aroused or horny, it was nothing in comparison to the way mom did. The sweet tasting nectar that poured from her cunt was thick, rich and creamy. Like a wild-woman, I went mad on her, devouring her, forcing my tongue as deeply inside of her as I could in search of even more of the God's succulent fruit sap that I could find there. And as I did, she came, and she came again, and again, and again. Exhausted, my face smeared with her essence, I rolled away finally, each of us trying to catch our respective breaths. Eyes closed, I think I drifted off, only to wake later, though how much time had since passed I couldn't have known. Only the sense, the touch of her own mouth on my split alerted me to the fact of the present. I thought briefly in stopping her, what I had done, I had done freely, for her...for her need which had become mine. But I could not accept that she too might have the same desire as I had, nor that she was aware of the implications, the actions as I knew I had been. Even as these thoughts filled my head, so did the renewed arousal between my legs grow as she continued to lick, suckle, and kiss me there. The flame of desire burning away all thought of uncertainty, inhibition once again. The tickle of tongue to clit maddening, just as it had been for her. The mewled sounds of pleasure, approval. The grunt and spasmodic twist and turn of delight, acceptance. I felt my pussy begin to tingle with delight, the hotness of the act overwhelming, the intensity of pleasure erasing names and faces from memory momentarily.

Even the maddened climatic release had no rhyme or reason to it, though I would learn later I had called out his name over and over again as I came.

"David! David! David!"

#

After that we had both slept for a time, I remembered feeling her close, holding her. At some point towards morning, I was only half conscious of the fact that she'd slid out of bed, padding quietly down the hall back towards her own room. Once again, the silent passage of time until a new sound truly woke me. The sound of mom retching her guts out in the bathroom. I could only lay there, listening to her, knowing the pain and guilt she must be feeling at what we had allowed to happen, what we had done. And I knew then and there, it was time for me to leave before I destroyed this family entirely if I hadn't done so already.

It was in fact a very strained period of time. Mother and I never spoke nor discussed what had happened, though she had tried doing so once. I had adamantly told her I hadn't wished to talk about it, so we hadn't, never bringing up the subject again. When Jack asked me to marry him, I agreed almost immediately. Seeing a way out, a way to put all this behind me, and a way of allowing both mother as well as David to come together as family again with me no longer around.

David had in fact come back briefly a few months later, long enough to meet Jack, and long enough to be there for the wedding. David in fact walking me down the aisle. Shortly before the wedding, we had our last really deep discussion where I told him, informed him really, that I thought it best we not see or communicate with one another for a while. It would give us both a chance to put what had happened between us, behind us. And though my heart and desires said otherwise, it was because of that very fact that I knew it to be the right decision. And a decision David didn't argue with, nor object in having heard either.

Maybe it was a mistake to marry Jack, I certainly didn't love him, though I felt in time that perhaps I could. But I felt it a bigger one to stay there, to pretend to feel other than the way that I did. Especially with the added complication of what had transpired between mom and me. It was too much to have to deal with, accept. And I wasn't about to try and explain all of that to David either, bad enough to have done what I had done with him, let alone, his learning what I had then freely done with our own mother.

Time passed, just as it was passing now. I glanced at the clock hearing the sound of a car pulling into the drive, and knew that David had come home.

#

Kathryn -

The moment Sharon had left the room and gone back downstairs, I retrieved my hated crutches and quietly made my way over to the window, propping myself against the back of the easy chair. I stood gazing out the window towards the street. Below, cars passed by, children played and there was the sound of dogs barking in the distance. Though aware of these sounds and passings, none of it really registered. My thoughts had begun to drift elsewhere as I stood waiting for David to finally arrive home.

It seemed like a lifetime ago now. And for all intents and purposes, it was. So much had happened, changed, and forever would be changed. But it was my hope and desire that somehow, someway, the closeness we had once shared could be found again. But the reality was, with the intimacy that had happened between us, could that ever be possible? Had things gone so far that never again could we come to accept those moments and find a way to live with them?

That first night, horrible and as stressful as it had started out, turned into something that I could have never imagined, never thought myself capable of accepting, let alone actually becoming aroused, curious, and excited about. But I did.

Sharon and David had given me a couple of mild sleeping pills with the hopes I would finally get some rest and relax after the horrendous events of the evening. Having learned that my own husband and David's wife had been involved to the extent that they had been, had been a hard blow for all of us. Even Sharon had been affected with all this occurring on her birthday of all days.

I had tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep, even with the help of the pills that merely made me a bit groggy, though sleep itself wouldn't come. It was then that I heard laughter coming from the living room, and again wondered if in fact I was asleep...dreaming. The sound of laughter itself seemingly so out of place after the events of the evening. But then I heard it again, a bit louder this time and recognized Sharon's giggle as well as David's deeper throated chuckle. Curious, I rolled out of bed, making my way quietly out of my room, down the short hallway towards the steps leading down into the living room. Reaching the landing, I took two steps, finally clearing the overhang and wall, which prevented me from seeing into the room itself. When I did, I stopped peering down and over towards them. What I saw at first surprised, and then shocked me. My initial reaction to barge down the remaining steps, furious at the obscene spectacle that now greeted my eyes, nearly doing so. But it was the simple action I now saw that cemented my feet keeping me from doing so. I had watched David nearly tear away Sharon's bra, his hands suddenly, and lovingly cupping one of her breasts. As though in slow motion, I watched as his lips pursed, the hard bud of her nipple, which I could clearly see even at this distance now surrounded by his sucking lips.

Seeing David as he sucked his sister's breast, her beautiful almost perfect orb that he now held, was one of the most erotic, beautiful and sensual things I had ever witnessed. What I saw now was not my son and daughter, but two people who were sharing something intimately sweet, borne out of ugliness perhaps, but nevertheless beautiful in its own way. And though the ramifications of such a coming together were obvious, that moment transcended all moral judgments, especially on my part.

Mesmerized, the next thing I became aware of was my hand fondling my breast through the thin wispy material of my nightgown. I felt the hardness of my nipple as I pinched it, as though pinching myself to wake. It had been weeks since I'd even masturbated, let alone anything else. The sex between John and I so infrequent, so unfulfilling that I no longer missed it. But I did miss the sensuality I had once known with him in the beginning. The same sensual scene now playing before me down inside the room as I stood there watching them as though in a theater. I even gasped, fearing for a moment of being heard as I watched Sharon leaning over, gathering David's hard stiff cock inside her mouth. I watched as she lovingly, even playfully sucked it, now jealous in mind as I did so. Wanting so very much to be doing the same thing myself, even to the point of sharing such a moment with her if I had too. The image of us both, licking up one side and down the other of David's beautiful hard cock, the taste of his aroused flesh, the sweetness of his pearly dew drops that we would squeeze from the head of his prick, playfully taking turns and passing back and forth to one another with tongues and fingers.

Fingers. Once again I found myself unaware until now. Though one hand continued to mold, fondle and caress my own breast, the other I now felt between my legs, the hem of my gown bunched up, the moisture of my sex dripping, fluid as my fingers slid easily in and out. I felt the tingle of anticipatory pleasure as I rolled the hard knob of my clitoris, the too long locked away need of pleasure and excitement suddenly flooding my mind like a dam breaking. I was forced to let go of my breast, knees shaking, light headed as I gripped the banister for support. My fingers even more busily now between my legs as I unabashedly stood there finger-fucking myself. Somehow I saw myself where Sharon was, saw myself as I was the one to lay back, legs bent at the knee, so wonderfully, and so obscenely spread just as hers now were as David crawled between them. I again gasped, this time uncaring if I was heard, the fantasy of my cunt being the one now licked, sucked and kissed all too consuming to care anymore.

"Yes David yes! Make me cum David, please...make me cum!"

Though it was Sharon's voice speaking, they were my own words. I closed my eyes, immediately felt the touch of my son's lips gathering the hard knot of my soul sucking it, the light yet firm tonguing of my clitoris sending a tidal wave of pure pleasure up and down my entire spine. The thrill of his fingers now penetrating, adding to the wonderfully naughty joy of his mouth as it worked my clit, pulling it almost fiercely now, savagely until the eruption of bliss would claim me, just as I heard it now claiming Sharon.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers