Tortured Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Oh fuck baby, fuck! Yes David yes...I'm there! I'm there! Oh my God!" she screamed.

Her scream, her cry of release, was both a warning as well as a reminder to us both. I took a step back, and then another up the stairs, just as I saw David's head begin to swivel away from his sister's still throbbing glistening sex.

"What?" Sharon had asked still breathless.

"Nothing, I thought I heard or saw something," David had said.

I had stood motionless on the steps, holding my breath, just out of sight, though had either one of them moved much at all, or looked further in my direction, the likelihood of being discovered would have been unavoidable.

"Your turn," Sharon said instead. "I want to taste you again, completely," she added.

#

I had made my way back up to the landing, only then turning and taking one soft step at a time back to my room. As I entered, I knew the need for relief, swearing to myself upon realizing I had left my purse downstairs on the end table, right next to where the two of them now lay pleasuring one another. Inside, I had kept a small inconspicuous little vibrator, and though I hadn't used it often, I had found it needfully accessible for those few precious moments when the urge and desire had found me. As it had now. Turning, I stared at my dresser drawer. Inside remained the unopened, unused monstrosity that John had long ago brought home to me, something I had ardently refused to try much to John's dismay. I opened the bottom drawer where I had placed it, wondering even as I did why I hadn't thrown it out in the beginning. I could only wonder if some inner sense had kept me from doing so for this very reason, for this very moment in time as I withdrew the plastic package, tearing it open.

What I had once viewed as something too vulgar, too obscene to ever use, now became a substitute for David's prick. Though double ended, it was in a way like having two of David's cocks to hold, the width, though certainly not the length similar in appearance. Even the shapely head much like my sons, the spear point appearing like a tiny shaped heart, the ridge of the crown wickedly delicious as I allowed my fingers to tease it, thumbing the edge which I knew my pussy lips would soon delightfully be kissing, sucking as I fucked it in and out of myself.

I carried David's cock into the bathroom, closing the door, washing it, and then oiling it making it slippery, though I knew that was totally unnecessary, the feel of my own fluids already pooling, even running down the inside of my leg as I sat on the toilet seat, one leg resting on the edge of the nearby bath tub, the other braced over the clothes hamper as I pulled it closer towards me.

I placed the head of the long pink thick prick at the opening of my sex, felt the spear point of the phallus kiss the tip of my clitoris, then slide down in the slippery furrow of my split before seeking access to the recess of my now throbbing cunt. I pushed, felt the head slip inside, gathering more of the length hand over hand, and slowly pressing more of the monster inside me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I heard myself moaning, once again uncaring if my own words of desire, need and lust could be over heard. But I knew they weren't. I knew that the ecstasy of expressions being felt, sounded, and expressed downstairs would overshadow anything I was doing up here.

I had pummeled my cunt into oblivion. I had always had wetter than normal orgasms, the juice of my cunt often soaking my panties to the point that I had even worn pads, especially during those times when dating, when I hoped, or rather expected there to be some form of stimulation, even if "back then" I had no intention of going all the way.

But it wasn't often even then, that I felt the sudden release, the near overwhelming sensations I now felt as my pussy exploded, the spray of my climax actually forcing itself around the prick that I held as fully inside myself as I could. I watched in abject fascination even as the force of my climax threatened to blind my eyes, I saw the voluminous clear liquid emerge from my cunt, only then yanking out the toy, feeling it even more forcefully now when doing so. The jettisons of my own female ejaculations hard enough, and long enough to actually hit, splashing against the closed bathroom door.

I imagined as they did, David's mouth attempting to capture my essence....and then eerily, Sharon's as well as they both did.

#

I had slept in the following morning, or rather in being truthful, staying in bed. Even going so far as to feign sleep when Sharon came in to check on me later on, softly closing the door as she left, leaving me to my thoughts of the night before. At first, once again angry, then confused, then ashamed, guilt ridden by all of it, and confused once again. But finally...aroused too. I retrieved David's cock as I now came to know it, once again introducing it into my slit, trying to recapture the moment I had experienced the evening before, doing so briefly, but not long enough to achieve the same level of satisfaction that I had.

I had finally emerged, looking disheveled, exhausted, which I was, but not for the reasons and concerns that were expressed as I finally joined my son and daughter at the table, sipping coffee in silence with them for a very long time.

The day passed, slowly. The awkwardness and reality of the events finally spoken about, discussed. Acceptance came from that, for each of us, though it hadn't made it any easier, but it had in a way drawn us somewhat closer together. And yet, I was still outside of the secret now shared, held and experienced again that very evening. Once again, two pills to put mom to bed with, two pills I took but didn't swallow even though their effects had been negligible. I had determined to keep myself alert and aware in the event more was to happen, which did.

Like a young child being sent to bed, looked in upon later, I again pretended sleep, hearing the soft closing of the door as both David and Sharon backed out.

"She's exhausted," David had said.

"With good reason, we all are," Sharon had spoken, "though admittedly...I'm,"

"Horny again?" David had chuckled softly, though the sound of their voices and conversation trailed off as they moved towards their bedrooms.

I knew even as I rolled out of bed, creeping towards my own bedroom door to stand there listening, that this time, unfortunately, though odd that I would think of it in this way, they had decided to go into David's bedroom, the furthest away from my own. I found disappointment in that, knowing there would be no way to see them, share with them again the excitement of the night before. Hearing no sounds, no noises, I again crept out into the dimly lit hallway. The single lamp at the far end of the hall near the landing the only source of light, but well enough to see by as I stared towards the closed door just beyond the shared bathroom between their two rooms.

I might not be able to see anything this time, but I could still listen. Like a cat stalking its prey, I cautiously approached David's door, my entire attention focused on whatever sound or noise could be heard as I did so, including the sound of my own soft feet padding across the carpet. In moments, I was standing outside his bedroom door, my head cocked towards it, the faint almost too faint sounds to be clearly heard reaching my ears. But I had come prepared, and felt ashamed that I had, yet excited in having done so.

I had to give John credit on the one hand. Though he was a lousy husband, and now considered by me to be a lousy father as well, he had been and most likely still was, a good practicing physician. As such, he had kept a number of items at home, one of which included a stethoscope, which he'd kept in the bedside nightstand. The fact that he sometimes insisted we incorporate it into our sex-life, was another matter entirely. The purposes of its use during those times, often seeming too bizarre for my own understanding. But I was happy now to be holding it as I placed it against the thin plywood door.

"I love the way you suck my tits," Sharon was saying. Her now audible pleasurable moan as David obviously did so filling my ears. "God that feels good, especially when you put them together like that, and suck them simultaneously," she'd added.

I had come prepared in another way as well, this time, naked. Standing outside my own son's bedroom door, entirely naked, my fingers already twiddling my twat as I pressed the stethoscope to the door, listening. I continued to play with myself, alternating between caressing and fondling my own breasts, my cunt, fingering or merely toying with it dependent upon what the two of them did, or were doing. I envisioned myself, laying there feeling, experiencing whatever it was that they did, especially when Sharon suggested another simple pleasure that I had actually never done, finding it less than rewarding, but now suddenly intriguing as the image of it filled my mind's eye.

"God that's nice!" David has said pleasurably. I knew from standing there, Sharon had made the suggestion of wrapping her full breasts around her brother's prick, slicking them up with the use of some baby-oil she had handy. I could hear the slick, decadent sucking and squishy playfulness of her breasts as she jacked her brother's prick, using her breasts to do so, occasionally capturing it with her mouth in order to suck, teasing the head. David's ongoing commentary filled in the gaps of my imagination as I tried to visualize how it looked, must have felt, and then saw myself doing the same to him in Sharon's place.

When they eventually began fucking, even that image was clearly burned into my mind. I could hear the slap of flesh upon flesh, Sharon kneeling on the bed, David positioned behind her in the all too familiar "doggy-style" a personal favorite of mine. I could see the sway of Sharon's breasts as David thrust his blood-engorged, hard as a rock prick inside her, in and out, in and out. My fingers keeping tempo with myself as I stood there listening to the sounds of their sexual fury, the liquid squishy erotic sounds of my daughter's cunt as she sucked, accepted, sucked and fucked back against her brother's impaling prick. Hearing their almost simultaneous orgasmic release, triggering my own as I stood there, the stethoscope only then dropping from my hand to tap lightly against the door as I came, joining them as my fingers dove as deeply as I could manage them inside, shuddering to completion.

"Shh!" David said suddenly.

"What?"

I didn't wait around to hear any more, half sprinting back to my own room, slipping inside, closing the door just as I heard the door to David's bedroom being opened.

#

For three nights in a row, I either watched, or listened to the two of them going at one another. Almost to the point of madness where I couldn't stand it anymore, and had decided on another course of action myself.

That particular evening had brought about a slight change, one that I was very thankful for as we had sat down together, eating the first decent prepared meal in days. We had sat down in the living room, relaxing, even laughing together as we consumed more of my soon to be ex-husband's vintage wine.

As expected, and somewhat hoped for, Sharon not being one to hold her liquor as well as most might or would, became tipsy far sooner than either David or I had, though even I had begun to feel the effects of the wine as we finished off the third bottle. And though feeling it, I exaggerated my own state, soon after excusing myself to bed. And also has hoped for and expected, I later heard the giggling sounds of laughter as David finally managed to coax, and help Sharon upstairs to her room, disappearing inside for a while, though emerging a short time after that. Once again, I pretended sleep, hearing my own door open, David peering in, and then walking off back to his own room.

There was really no way of knowing if they had done anything, though I could only assume from Sharon's slurred giggling speech they had not. And even though she may have been in the mood to do so, which it had sounded like she was, I felt Sharon was in no condition to do so, and had probably eventually passed out, which is when David had finally left her room.

My heart was beating a thousand miles an hour as I lay there in bed, the darkness of the night complete, save for the luminescent hands of the alarm clock on the side of the bed as they slowly ticked off the hours, minutes, and seconds. Now just after two a.m., I again slipped out of bed, taking a moment to stare outside my window at the blackness of the night. There was no moon, there would be no light coming into the window of David's room. What I now considered was pure foolishness on the one hand, but I had gone beyond the point of rational reasoning on the other.

Though Sharon and I shared certain features and attributes of course, the similarities ended there. But in the darkness, we could pass for one another, as long as I didn't speak of course. I was also wise enough to realize, that in all likelihood, the thought I would actually get away without David's knowing who I was to be ridicules. I wasn't that stupid to think or suggest otherwise. But what I did hope was that until that moment came, I would have had at least a shared moment, something I could at least keep with me even after my discovery whenever that occurred. Such were my thoughts at the time.

Again naked, I stepped out into the hallway, this time shutting off the single light illuminating the area. In seconds, I stood in complete and total darkness, allowing my eyes to adjust to whatever light remained, which wasn't much after standing there for several long minutes. Satisfied it was as good as it was going to get, I felt along the hallway, soon after locating the door to David's bedroom. I wasn't surprised to find it unlocked, quietly turning the knob stepping inside and then closing the door behind me. Nor was I surprised to find David's room nearly as dark as my own, the single window facing the side of the yard, even more away from the street lights than my own was. I could barely make out the shape of the bed, let alone see him laying in it, which I knew he was by the simple sound of his quiet breathing. With my heart once again up in my throat, I slid my feet across the floor as though scouting ahead for any unforeseen obstacles, my knees actually touching first, letting me know I'd arrived. I again stood, listening, focusing my eyes on what little light there may have been, quietly slipping into bed beside him now, only the sheet for covering as I lifted it, then slid into bed next to him.

David stirred, still in sleep however as I gingerly snuggled up next to him. Feeling the soft warm flesh of his skin next to mine as my breasts pressed lightly against his back, my nipples already hardening in excitement and nervousness. I lay again unmoving for the longest time, almost willing him to wake up, realize it was me, and have it over with. But he didn't. Reaching around in front, it was easy enough to locate his flaccid prick, all comfy and tucked away against itself, though my hand soon woke it into stirring. I expected David to likewise do the same, but again he didn't. I now felt it as it began to grow, felt it lengthen in my hand and marveled at the almost immediate transformation. The excitement between my own legs growing with each passing second, as I now began stroking his erect cock with purpose, finally eliciting movement, awareness as slowly he came to know that I...or rather perhaps Sharon in his still groggy state had come into his room, joining him. And though he spoke, his words still slurred with sleep, I replied not, instead pressing my breasts even more fully against his back, my leg entwined now with his as I cupped his balls with one hand, still stroking his hard firm cock with the other.

"Fuck me," I whispered about as quietly as I could, trying to will myself to sound like Sharon somehow, hoping that perhaps in his still sleepy state, David wouldn't have heard or realized the difference between us...yet.

I felt David roll towards me, and as he did, I rolled with him, away, onto my back. I felt him hovering over me briefly, now settling between my outstretched legs, also spread as I felt the point of his arousal nestle curiously at the opening of my sex. I felt the head nuzzle, and then press, and then slip inside as my arms came around his back, drawing him even deeper, more fully into me. His first thrust, then his second and third impaling me completely, only his fourth, resting against my cervix, deep inside as he allowed us both to accustom ourselves to the moment, the sensation we both felt.

I felt David's hands locate my breasts, his tongue quickly flicking out to further harden the already hardened nubbin of pleasure he found there. The memory, the vision of his pursed lips as they surrounded it, sucking it in, causing me to gasp gloriously with pleasure. David's prick already sliding home again, then out, then in, and then out with a slow thorough coupling of pleasure that threatened to rob me of all thought.

I soon began meeting him somewhere in the middle of all that, feeling the surge of his strength as it consumed me, the liquid rapture of my joy now cascading from my cunt in a series of pulsating little squirts that began soaking the sheets bathing us both. As I thrust up, feeling the orgasmic explosion which preceded that begin filling my mind, body and soul, I heard as well as felt David's release, his cock suddenly lurching, the ejaculation of his seed splashing against my womb.

I held my pleasure in for as long as I could until it burst forth through whatever silent barrier I had created hearing my son's words.

"Yes mother...cum, cum for me...cum!"

#

David -

As the cab pulled into the drive way, I glanced up and caught mother standing just behind the window of her room. Fittingly, ironically perhaps, it was the same place I had seen her last when I had left for the last time so long ago now. After I had retrieved my luggage looking up once again, I wasn't at all surprised to find she had gone, no doubt already making her way downstairs to greet me, which I fully expected as I approached the front door. I had barely set my bags down, preparing to ring the bell when it opened, once again, not too surprisingly that it had. Sure enough, it was mother and not Sharon who I first saw as the door opened.

"Welcome home David," she said, slipping her arms around me, holding me close as I in turn held her in kind.

"Mother!" Sharon's voice suddenly sounded from the entry heading into the kitchen, "I told you..."

She stopped, her eyes locking onto mine. For a moment there was nothing but complete and total silence as the two of us stood there staring at one another.

"Oh for hells sakes," mom said. "Go kiss your sister!"

And though we did, it certainly wasn't the type of kiss we had once shared together, far from it. This time kissing just as brothers and sisters might, that and nothing more. Though there was a hint of longing behind it even then, a remembrance of sorts that had us both standing there with faces flushed, as the awkwardness of the moment sat in once again.

"Come on, help your invalid old mother into the kitchen," she'd said, throwing one arm around my shoulder, the other around Sharon's as we literally carried her through the doorway, letting her down near the table as she carefully took a chair sitting down. At least in that way, it felt like home again, not too much had changed, a few odds and ends was all, along with a fresh coat of paint along one wall where there used to hang wall paper.

"Better?" Mom had asked as she noticed my looking at it. I never had much cared for the flowered design, and nodded my head in approval.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers