Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow!" Mark said, his eyes wide as Becky picked up the eye mask from the massage table and fitted it over her eyes.

"Shall I begin?" I asked when Becky had gotten on the table and gotten comfortable, wanting to give either of them a chance to call it off.

"Yeah, sure," Mark said quickly, his Adam's apple bobbing.

"Please," Becky said.

Her skin felt like silk as I began on her back. When I started working on her leg, Mark got up and moved around the table to watch, as my back was to him on the sofa.

"Oh, man," he said when he saw his wife's pussy spread wide open, the delicate petals of her inner lips furled outward revealing her glistening hole.

I cannot begin to describe how incredible it felt to fill my hands with Becky's ass cheek, squeezing it, kneading it, grabbing both of them and spreading them as far apart as possible. When I let two fingers slide down, over her rosebud, slipping between her spread pussy lips to gently rub circles on her clit before sliding back up, I could see her pussy lips suffusing with color, almost swelling thicker, and a visible trickle of pussy juice dripped onto the table.

"Oh, man, that is some massage," Mark said the next time I worked my way up Becky's leg, this time plunging three fingers into her pussy, working them in and out.

I could see Mark's cock tenting his pants as I finished off Becky's left leg, then began the process on her right leg. My own cock was rock hard. Her pussy was a wet dream to look at, to touch. I only hoped I wouldn't lose it before getting to taste her, to fuck her.

"How is everyone doing?" I asked after asking Becky to turn over.

"This is even better than Denise said it was," Becky sighed as she lay on her back, her legs spread wide, her beautiful pussy on full display.

"This is really hot," Mark said, apparently not the least bit bothered by what I was doing to his wife.

I began working on Becky's right leg, really pumping her pussy each time I got to the top of her leg. I could feel Becky pushing back against my hand. As I worked on her left leg, I was pumping all four fingers into her pussy up to my knuckles. I had the feeling that if I just pressed a little bit, that my entire hand would push into her.

"What the..." Mark exclaimed when I pulled Becky down on the table, pushing her legs up as I leaned over and finally got to drag my tongue up between her pussy lips to her clit.

"Oh, yes, yes," Becky sighed as I sank my tongue into her and fastened my mouth on her pussy, drinking her up, almost passing out with the ecstasy of tasting her, eating her.

I quickly learned that if I rubbed her tiny clit with my thumb, that her pussy juices would literally flow over my tongue. It was almost with disappointment that I stood up, pushing my shorts down and just plunged my cock into her pussy.

"What kind of a massage is this?" Mark asked as he watched me fucking his wife.

"The best massage on the planet," Becky responded as I felt her pussy muscles milking me as I fucked her. I could feel her tilting her hips up at me as I plunged my cock in and out of her heavenly twat, holding the vibrator against her clit.

It didn't take long before I felt that familiar feeling and pulled my cock from her pussy, moving around the table to her head. She had already turned, her mouth open, tongue extended as I slid my cock in.

"Man!" Mark muttered as he watched his wife's mouth close on my cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked her juices off of me. "Oh, man," he said when he saw cum leaking from the corner of her mouth and down her chin as I emptied my balls into her mouth.

Her mouth felt exquisite as she finished sucking me off, draining my balls of every drop of cum that they had to offer. Mark was just staring in slack-jawed shock when I moved back to the bottom of the table and lifted Becky's legs onto my shoulders.

"Are you serious?" Mark said when he saw me pressing my cock into Becky's ass, which to my surprise was quite easy.

Becky actively fucked back at me as I plunged my cock in and out of her ass, her gorgeous pussy spread open and gaping at me. She was writhing on my cock as I rubbed her clit, and despite having just cum, I felt my balls building up to the explosion point quickly.

Becky's mouth was open and her tongue extended when I pulled my cock from her ass and moved around to her head, almost immediately exploding, spraying cum onto her face, covering her nose, lips, and chin before moving down and liberally coating her hard nipples and breasts before running out.

"Holy Shit!" Mark gasped when I leaned over and began to suck on first one, then the other of Becky's gorgeous cum-covered nipples, chewing on them, pulling on them, leaving them sparkling clean.

"I hope that you enjoyed that," I said as I leaned over her face, my nose almost touching hers, which was covered with my cum.

"It was the best," Becky replied, her bright green eyes staring into mine. "Thank you," she said as I leaned down and kissed her cum-covered lips, sucking on her tongue which was pressing into my mouth.

"Most definitely my pleasure," I said as I stood up, hardly believing my luck.

"Man, you've got some style," Mark said slowly, shaking his head. "That was about the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"That was one of the best experiences of my life," Becky said as she sat up. "No wonder Denise is addicted to it. Can we make it a weekly thing?" she asked. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked Mark.

"No, if you like it and it's what you want, go for it," Mark replied.

"I'd be happy to," I said, my mind exploding at my luck.

"I saw that Denise paid you $100 last time," Becky said as she dressed. "Is that the rate?"

"There is no charge," I said. "I'd lose my license. I'm skating on thin ice as it is, I'd imagine."

"Well, I think it's a nice way to say thank you, then," she said, pulling out a $100 bill and putting it on the massage table.

"Much appreciated then," I said, smiling at her.

"Tell me, have you ever done a total massage on a man?" she asked.

"Well, no, I haven't," I replied.

"Do you massage men?" she asked.

"Of course. I have many men as clients, including several couples that get massages one after the other," I replied.

"Would you do a total massage on a man?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know. I've never thought about it," I replied.

"I mean, it is all massage, isn't it?" she asked, trying to suppress a smile.

"Well, sure," I replied in mock indignation.

"Then it shouldn't matter if it's a man or a woman," she said.

"I suppose not," I agreed. "But why do you ask?"

"I'd like to see you give Mark a total massage," she said. "I know him, he'd love it."

"Are you kidding me?" Mark said.

"Would you do it?" Becky said, staring at me. "If you will, I'll give you $500 and you'll have a new, regular client, maybe two. Like I said earlier, we share everything."

"I suppose I could try," I reluctantly agreed, not wanting to do anything that would get in the way of being able to have my way with this gorgeous young woman on a regular basis, but at the same time not exactly sure about how it would work.

"God, I can't wait to see it," Becky said, taking Mark's hand. "Thank you again."

"I guess I'll be seeing you," Mark said, offering his hand.

"I guess so," I agreed as I shook it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had a lot of doubts and bouts of suddenly waking up in the middle of the night over the idea of doing a total massage on a man. I'd never had anything to do with a man sexually and had never thought about doing anything sexually. And then I'd think of Becky, gorgeous, delicious Becky, and I'd start to rationalize; an ass is an ass. If you're blindfolded are you going to know whether the ass belongs to a man or a woman? I had a harder time with the idea of sucking another man's cock, though. Too much indoctrination about homosexuality.

"Well, Becky has not stopped raving about her massage," Denise told me a couple of days later when she showed up for her total massage. "The best experience of her life is how she puts it. Was it that good?"

"It was fine," I replied. "She seemed to really like it and her husband just watched with his mouth hanging open most of the time."

"She had Mark with her?!" Denise asked, laughing. "How like her. He adores her, would do anything for her, but he's also one of the sweetest, nicest guys I've ever met. They're both lucky as hell."

"Becky wants me to do a total massage on Mark," I said while I was fucking Denise in the ass, which is what triggered the thought.

"Are you serious?" she asked, pushing up onto her elbows and pushing the eye mask off to look at me, my cock deep in her ass, the first time she had ever looked at me while I was having my way with her. "What did you say?"

"Well, she offered me $500 to do it and then promised to be a regular client," I replied as I continued to fuck her ass.

"Have you ever done a massage like that to a man before?" she asked.

"No, never," I replied. "I've never done anything with a man, nor have I thought about doing anything."

"Well, if you can ignore that it's a man, I suppose fucking him in the ass wouldn't present that much of a problem, would it?" she asked.

"Yeah, I had that same thought," I replied.

"But sucking a cock, I'll bet that's difficult for you," she said, smiling at me as I began to saw my cock in and out of her ass again.

"It's the whole gay thing," I said. "It's such an ingrained taboo."

"Well, as someone who just loves the taste and feeling of a cock in her mouth, especially when it's pumping hot cum, I'm hardly objective," she replied. "But just think about it. Has a woman ever been hurt sucking your cock or did they all enjoy the hell out of it?"

"Ah, shit," I cried, feeling my balls overloading.

It was a totally different feeling watching Denise's eyes as I spewed cum onto her face and then breasts. Because she could now see, she would try to catch the cum with her extended tongue.

"And you obviously don't mind the taste of cum," she said after I had sucked on her cum-covered nipples then kissed her cum-covered mouth, playing dueling tongues before breaking off. "You should try it, just once anyway," she said as she sat up. "If you don't like it, can't do it, just stop and say so. But maybe it won't be that bad and you'll have Becky as a regular client. I know that interests you and I don't blame you in the least. I know how gorgeous she is."

"Well, thanks," I said, kissing her good-bye just before she left, the taste of my cum still heavy on her tongue. "As ever, it's a treat to work on you and I appreciate your input."

"I'm dying to know what you decide," she said. "You'll tell me?"

"In detail," I assured her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hi, Ronny," Becky said when she and Mark arrived as scheduled. "Are you as excited about today as we are?"

"It's going to be different," I replied, seeing the hesitant look on Mark's face that I hoped wasn't apparent on my own. I had been steeling myself for this and hoped that I could pull it off.

"Shall we have a drink first?" Becky asked, pulling a bottle of Krug from her bag.

"Wow, my favorite," I exclaimed, having had a passionate love of Krug non-vintage champagne for years.

"We love it, too," Becky said as I uncorked the bottle and poured each of us a glass.

It didn't take us long to drain the bottle and I had a nice glow going when Becky suggested that we get started. Mark went to the bathroom to undress and Becky surprised me by dropping her clothes on the floor, standing gorgeously naked in front of me.

"Oh, I didn't expect..." Mark said when he exited the bathroom and saw Becky.

"It fits the mood, don't you think?" she said, cupping her breasts and pinching and squeezing her nipples.

I had trouble not staring at Mark. He was sculpted like a Greek statue and had a very large, thick cock hanging in front of him.

"I'll help you," Becky volunteered, fitting the eye mask for Mark, then guiding him to the table and helping him onto it.

I did a double-take when I saw the butt plug in his ass as he lay on the table. I began the massage, realizing that it was going to be all the more difficult because of Mark's incredible musculature.

"Man, you have amazing hands," he said after several minutes of me working on his back.

"I told you it was his hands," Becky admonished. "He insisted it was just the sex," she said to me as I worked my way down to his lower back. "I tried to explain that the sex was just the icing on the cake, that it was your hands, how you use them."

As I worked Mark's left leg, I couldn't help but seeing his huge balls hanging down, his cock being beneath him. As I started to massage and knead his ass cheek, I was astonished by how hard it was. I found myself just doing the work, an ass cheek in my hands, not thinking that it was attached to a man.

Becky inhaled sharply when I finally got up the nerve to let my fingers trail down between his ass cheeks, sliding over the butt plug and down to feel his balls, then cup them in my hand. I was mesmerized by how soft the skin of his ball sac was as I gently rolled his balls in my hand before trailing back up.

As I worked my way back up his leg a second time, Becky reached out and slowly extracted the butt plug from Mark's ass, which elicited a sigh from him as I worked his upper thigh. This time I was able to gently press on his rosebud as my fingers worked down to once again cup and play with his balls. The third and final time I worked his leg I let the tip of a finger work its way into his ass before moving on. A naked Becky was a major distraction as I moved to Mark's other leg and continued the process.

"Everything okay?" I asked after requesting Mark to turn over, nervous because I knew things were approaching a head.

"Man, I never knew a massage could feel so good," Mark said as he settled on his back, his thick cock lolling against his thigh, his big balls hanging below.

"I told you he had magical hands," Becky said, leaning over and sharing a long, deep kiss with him.

I began to work on Mark's right leg, all too quickly getting to his upper thigh. I could feel him tense, then relax a few times as my hands got closer and closer to his cock and balls. Then I finally reached his pelvic bone, his balls rubbing against the back of my right hand as I worked his inner thigh.

Taking a deep breath, I let my open hand slide over to cup his balls, gently rolling them in my hand. To my surprise, Mark's cock began to harden, to grow, not stopping until I was looking at 8" of thick, hard cock standing straight up in the air. Hardly daring to believe what I was doing, I let my hand slide up over his balls to wrap around the shaft of his cock, which I felt 'lurch', my fingers not quite meeting, so thick was his cock.

I was suddenly aware of Becky leaning over, her face just inches from Mark's cock as I slowly began to slide my hand up and down, slowly jacking him. The feeling of hardness with the incredible softness of his cock skin surprised me. After jacking him several times, I let my thumb slide across the tip of his cock, feeling the sticky pre-cum that had formed before working my way back down and then down his leg.

Each time I worked my way up his leg, I spent more time jacking his cock, getting used to the surprising heft of it, letting my hand roll over the head of his cock, using his pre-cum to lubricate it as I jacked him. The whole time, Becky was leaning close and watching, a wild look in her eyes, her nipples rock hard.

By the time I finished working Mark's left leg, I was comfortable holding his cock and jacking it. It no longer felt so strange. Mark was a lot larger than Denise or Becky, so it took a lot of effort to grip him by the thighs and pull him down towards the bottom of the table until his ass and balls were hanging over the edge.

"Yes, do it, do it," Becky whispered in a hoarse voice as I pushed Mark's legs up and leaned over, stopping just inches from the tip of his pulsing cock. "Ohhhh," she sighed when I stuck out my tongue and swiped it across the tip of his cock.

I could taste his pre-cum which didn't taste any differently than my own, so I let my tongue run over and around the head of his cock, feeling it, tasting it. I could feel Becky's naked body pressing against me as I let my lips part and the head of Mark's cock slipped between them. I explored the head of his cock with my tongue, once more tasting the pre-cum that was flowing from the slit of his cock.

Then opening my mouth as wide as possible, I tried to take his cock in. It felt even larger than it looked as I felt it fill my mouth, gagging when it banged against the back of my throat. It took me several seconds, but I adjusted to the size of it in my mouth and began to consciously suck on it, surprised at how little it bothered me, at how interesting it actually was.

I lifted my face off of Mark's cock to catch my breath, my hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock, jacking it. I was shocked when I felt Becky grab my face in her hands and kiss me, a very hot kiss with her tongue halfway down my throat before she released me.

"Go ahead, make him cum," she panted, her eyes wild.

It didn't bother me in the least to once again take Mark's cock into my mouth. I liked the tactile sensations of the soft texture and the taste wasn't at all objectionable. One hand wrapped around his balls, the other jacking the shaft of his cock, I worked my mouth on his cock, trying to do what I thought what would feel good to me.

I hadn't really thought about it, what I would do, how I would react, when several minutes later the flow of pre-cum suddenly increased and Mark's cock seemed to thicken, followed immediately by him groaning and an explosion of cum gushing into my mouth. Before I could even react, I felt Becky's hand on the back of my head and her voice in my ear, "Suck it, swallow it."

I couldn't lift my head due to the Becky's hand on the back of my head and opening my mouth never occurred to me, so I gulped, swallowing a mouthful of hot, thick cum. Without even thinking about it, I found myself actively sucking Mark's cock as the cum continued to flow into my mouth, the tip of my tongue probing the slit of his cock, feeling the pressure of the cum being pumped into my mouth.

As I finished sucking him off, I felt Becky pull my shorts to the floor and then felt her mouth locking onto my own rock-hard cock. I was on the verge of cumming in any event, but Becky's hot mouth put me over the edge.

Standing up, I moved around to the side of the table next to Mark's head where he was gasping for breath from the force of his orgasm. I grabbed his head and turned it towards me, sticking my cock into his open, gasping mouth just as my balls exploded.

"Suck it, suck it," Becky whispered harshly into his ear as my cock filled his mouth with hot, thick cum. "So hot, so fucking hot," she hissed as I finally stepped back, every drop of cum having been drained from my balls. "So hot," she said, kissing Mark, driving her tongue into his mouth as I moved back to the end of the table and hooked his legs over my shoulders.

Spreading oil liberally on my cock, I thought how odd it was that I was looking down at a cock and balls as I rubbed the head of my cock against his rosebud beneath.

"Yes, do it, do it," Becky said, once again next to me, her eyes wide and bright as she watched my cock pressing against her husband's asshole.

"Oh, god," Mark gasped when the head of my cock slipped past his ass sphincter.

Becky was now jacking his cock and sucking on the head of it as she watched me push my cock slowly into his ass. As I had told myself and Denise had mentioned, his ass felt like any other ass I had fucked. The only difference was the cock and balls above it on which his wife was sucking as I began to fuck him.